• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

From His Point of View (M/F, feet, tickle torture)

Where do I begin with this tale of romance and love? Hmm was all I could think about when I met her on a cool but gorgeous late September morning in a West Village coffee shop here in NYC. My name is Mike, and let me begin explaining how I met the love of my life!
Vanessa was without question the most gorgeous girl I have come across since moving here 2 months ago from my suburban New Jersey residence while living with my parents. God I was already 28 by the time I moved here but not to be insecure about it I ran into some financial hardships that left me no choice but to stay at home.
I was young when I left college for a dream career on a trading floor, but that ended up being replaced with technology so at 23, I was forced to quit the trading floor and my dreams of financial success and take a job at a local TGI Fridays to be a waiter while studying for my real estate license. That was 5 years ago, I did 3 hard years of waiting tables and bartending while building my local real estate business before I realized I needed to be back in NYC. For 2 long years in building my NYC real estate career I maintained 2 shifts per week at that same TGI Fridays, and living at home, what was I supposed to do be homeless?
After saving enough money and closing some big transactions I finally made it to a gorgeous 2 bedroom condo on Perry St. 28 years old, and living in luxury, finally what I had dreamed of was coming true. All I need was the right woman, of course I had my fair share but none ever clicked for me. I was living at home and while I had some money, I didn’t have my own place. How could I bring a girl home to my parent’s house? Especially with my tastes in the bedroom it wouldn’t ever work. Like I said I had many girls give me attention but it never worked for those reasons, well who am I kidding who would put up with my tastes? At 6’4 235 lbs. I am what most girls want in life, a tall, dark, handsome and built man, but my tastes, are very singular to quote a famous fiction character!!

I couldn’t dream of finding a girl that would accept me for me, all my friends were either in committed relationships or married. I almost had everything I ever could want the one that got away who did accept me for me just couldn’t handle it any longer. Like I said I have very peculiar interest in the bedroom. I have been heartbroken since I am 23 years old, and to put it mildly borderline suicidal at times over her. I mean not really, but that is how deep the pain cuts. Amanda was truly amazing, at 5’0 100 lbs. she was so little next to me, but I loved it even more. She just couldn’t take it any longer, she couldn’t go to the depths I needed to be fully satisfied. So she broke up with me and left me and crushed me. Even while working at TGI Fridays and building my real estate business and meeting so many girls that adored me I just never recovered.
Fast forward to now, as I enter Taylor St. Barista’s down here near my condo, awaiting the arrival of what I describe humbly as the most gorgeous woman in the entire city. Vanessa is of Italian heritage and from a town about 10 minutes where I grew up in New Jersey and where I lived until recently. She was 25 years old, a graduate of Rutgers University, and now working for a fashion PR firm, that specializes in high end brands. A true delight she is, not only uber ambitious but smart, and funny. Ok look, she’s friggin gorgeous, at 5’0 105 lbs. the same size as my ex, but a brunette with an olive complexion. She rivals any starlet for beauty, her face, her perfect teeth, her long flowing brunette hair always wavy curled, just stunning. She was so tiny and petite, and work out nut just like me. We have so much in common. She’s just perfect from head to toe, oh that’s right how I could have forgotten about them. That’s where my tastes become quite intriguing to say the least. Most girls shy away from a guy that likes their feet, but what can I do, I like what I like. As I have gotten older I have become more secure my fetish, and am no longer embarrassed or ashamed. I am confident and assertive and to be quite honest I think that’s why this one may just work out.

Vanessa and I both liked one another on tinder about a week ago, after the usual pleasantries and exchanges of where are you from and what do you do’s, and what part of the city are you in I got right down to business. I said to myself that I must just go for it.

I hit her with this line “either you’ve got cute, soft, sexy feet or you don’t,” to which she responded with a smiley face and said “either you’re 6’0 or taller or you’re not!” Well when I told her I was 6’4, she responded with “now that is what I like to hear, I just love tall guys, I hate the short ones, they freak me out!” I laughed and responded that I can’t stand those insecure little squids either and we shared a laugh. She confirmed she was a tiny one at 5’0, and I said for a woman that is ideal 4’11-5’3 is perfect size, men should be tall. She agreed, and said at 6’4 I am exactly the height she likes, she loves to feel small. This was getting great and we’ve only been talking for 15 minutes on Tinder.
I said to her now that you and I are ok with each other’s height’s and weights and body types and we seem to have a lot of common interest, back to those feet, I stated that either you’ve got cute, soft, sexy feet or you don’t, and she responded again with a smiley face and stated now that I know you’re a mountain of a man, “I might just have the best feet in NYC!” I almost fell down, I told her not to tease me it’s just not fair, to which she replied again “Look Mr. Foot Fetish, I have size 6s that will make you go weak in the knees!” That is all I needed to hear, and we exchanged numbers and brought it to personal text.
Nearly 2 hours later and about 10 different pics of each other, she finally sent me a few foot shots, and no she wasn’t being cocky, she literally has the best feet I have ever seen! Vanessa I told her that you’re everything I wanted, and she said no you’re everything I wanted at 6’4. She did warn me and say she never was into a guy who liked feet before, but she knows about this fetish, and takes beyond excellent care of her feet. Well this is all music to my ears, and those pics she sent me confirmed it.
Over the course of the next week since our first conversation, really 4 days due to our schedules we have chatted for hours. Back and forth about all sorts of things, she’s even sent me more foot pics unrequested as a tease and I think as a way to keep me interested. I give her all the right compliments which flatter her. It has been a long 4 days and now just in about 5 minutes I am going to meet her for the first time! She even got a special pedicure just for me but refused to send me a pic, she told me “that all good things come to those who wait!”
She couldn’t be serious could she? Was I going to get to adore and enjoy them today? She just got them done and told me her toes were drying as I checked my phone she was going to be a little late! Omg I thought literally a fresh pedicure, mmm I can’t wait.
One thing I found out about her over the last 4 days was something, that made all the blood rush out of my body and into a certain part of me, her ticklishness. The next day after our first chat, I made reference to her to stop being a wise ass, that I know just how to punish her, I said that my tickling knows no limits, there is no mercy once I start. She replied “don’t you ever even think about tickling, absolutely not, no fucking way, no tickling, ever!” I told her you just made a grave mistake, and I told her that tickling is going to happen whether she likes it or not, she replied “Noooooooo, please I’ll do whatever you want as long as you don’t tickle me!” Again I told her of her tragic mistake, I said how are you going to deal with the foot fetish being so ticklish, and she said she has no clue but she’ll try to make it work because I’m just soo cute!
She finally arrived, wearing tight black yoga pants and a nice tank top, and some brand new flip flops, and my mouth hit the floor, wow was all I could think. Her big sunglasses and her nice wavy, long flowing brown hair. We got our coffees and sat a table and just caught up on our days, and the stresses of work.
She coyly watched my eyes as they glanced below, she would smile and wiggle her toes, and I told her to knock it off. She was thoroughly enjoying this tease game. After we finished our coffees we chatted some more and I invited her to go and grab some food later that evening along with some drinks, but she declined. Confused and agitated I asked why, she said “no need for all that, I want to see this beautiful condo you have, besides I just got a pedicure, don’t act like you don’t want these feet!”
Holy shit I thought, she is unreal, I told her that you’re probably going to marry me, she laughed and we got up to leave and move to my place just 2 blocks away. The walk took forever, and the slap of her flip flops on those gorgeous, pale, and super wrinkled soles was making my heart skip beats. I stopped her and gave her a deep kiss, our first kiss, and I also gave a quick poke on her side, and she almost jumped 10 feet in the air. “Noooooooo , don’t even think about that” she squealed. I reiterated to her that my tickling is fierce and knows no limits, I reminded her about those feet and I told her that my foot fetish is going to be pure torture and she looked down again at her freshly pedicured deep red toes, wiggled them, and looked up at me and said “just don’t go too crazy on me, and I promise to make all your little fetish fantasies come true!”
While I almost collapsed she grabbed my hand and led me into my building, while looking back at me she said again “Remember I’m just a tiny girl, and you’re so big, don’t take advantage too bad, and I promised I’ll squeal and shriek for you, I have the most ticklish feet in the world, just you touching them is going to drive me nuts!” I almost exploded, I told her she was the best and I kissed her again, and got her hips, and with that gorgeous smile said “No, don’t you dare c’mon not that” as we walked towards the elevator, all I could think about was “God help her!”
The elevator ride was just us making out with one another aggressively, I got her into the condo and picked her up like she was a small child, and threw the 5’0 105 lbs. 25 year old Vanessa on the couch and kissed her deeply, passionately and told her she was incredible. By now she could tell I was very turned on, and wanted her in the worst way, I stood up on my knees on the couch and took each delicate ankle in my hand, and pulled off her flip flops. I was met with by far the most soft, wrinkly, creamy bare feet I have ever seen in my life, the deep dark red toe nails were incredible. She took it upon herself to remember what I liked and she spread those toes wide and wiggled them for me, and my eyes just nearly fell out of my head from bulging out. She smiled and knew she had herself a 6’4 235 lbs. alpha male for the rest of her life!
I simply devoured her gorgeous size 6s, I started out by lightly kissing each sole while gripping Vanessa’s small ankle. I kissed the soles, and then gave a long lick from heel to toe on her right foot, while she squealed and wiggled her toes, and tried to rotate her ankle out of my vice like grip. “You’re not going anywhere!” I firmly stated!
Her eyes went wide and she realized she was in trouble, I proceeded to suck each of her toes for a long time, getting between each one, while she cackled and squealed, and begged me to leave them alone. I wasn’t having that they were too perfect!
The squeals, the shrieks, the screams, the laughs, it was too much for me as I became so turned on my dick became a piece of steel! The taste of these feet was more than I could handle, they were the most creamy, wrinkly, gorgeous feet I have ever seen, and I was getting them all to myself. I licked in between each toe, and licked up and down her soles, and finally I brought my teeth into play. I almost got a broken nose.
“Noooooooo, fuck don’t you dare, not the teeth, omg noooo please, please, please no teeth, I can’t handle it!” she begged. Now I know a thing or 2 about the effects of teeth on soft feet, I told you earlier I have had my fair share of girls throw themselves at me. Everyone knew about my foot fetish, and I never met one willing to let me fully indulge, I also love tickling, even more than feet and I have been even more fortunate to meet some of the most ticklish girls ever, but none willing to let me have my way. My ex did, but it got to be too much for her!
Every girl I have dated or had a one night stand with has let me enjoy the feet, but it was too ticklish and things never went further, my teeth always played a major role on the soles, and never failed to give me the reactions I love. Now I had Vanessa’s feet in my mouth and my teeth were going to enjoy the soft wrinkly skin for the rest of the night! She nearly broke my nose twice, she begged, she shrieked, she screamed but couldn’t stop me. My teeth ravaged those soles and toes for the better part of an hour.
After the first near broken nose, I decided to flip her over , sit on her ass, and pin her ankles down to the couch and go to town. Tickling her like this almost had me cum in my pants. I gave her calves a few squeezes too, and the sound she made almost broke my window. I knew if I did that again I would cum. A girl this ticklish I had to go slow. She warned me again “Fine, you twisted fuck, enjoy the feet, but let me up and I won’t kick, but don’t you fucking dare tickle my legs, I will give into the feet but no legs ok” I told her I couldn’t promise and I let her up and she turned over and put her feet in my face again and spread and wiggled her toes, told me to do nice as I gave them soft kisses.
Finally I stopped with her feet and we made out and were cuddling, it was amazing, I kept up the tickles here and there to which I was constantly scolded but I didn’t care, her reactions were priceless. I got her sides, her knees, her thighs while kissing her deeply. The idle threats, and stern warnings about knocking it off, and not getting any ideas just fueled my desires to tickle her even more.
I really don’t think you can grasp just how sexy Vanessa really is, like I said at 5’0 105, toned from all that yoga and pilates and spin she does the woman is a knock out. Her hair so wavy in a light curl that hangs to the middle of her back, those beautiful green eyes, and her gorgeous smile have me smitten. But it’s these feet that are going to kill me, and you just don’t know ticklish until you’ve tickled her!
I sat up and started to massage her feet and she just cooed and moaned and rolled her eyes and told me just how magical it was. She would even lift one foot to my face at times and teasing me about my foot fetish, spreading those toes, and wiggling them something I just love. I started to kiss them and lick them again, and l laid down with my back on the other arm rest and she put her legs in between mine and I lifted her feet to rest her heels on my chest as I worshipped them for the better part of the next hour. She would giggle, squeal, and shriek if I brought my teeth into play, otherwise lightly laugh every so often. She would tease and tell me that “You know too much about how ticklish I am” it’s the worst she exclaimed. I told her that she is the most ticklish girl I have ever met!
She said to me that she wasn’t certain, but she suspects I am a cruel tickler, I looked away with a grin, and she smirked. She again stated “look I can do foot fetish, and I love how you care for these feet, but no tickle torture no way babe I can’t!” I confessed to her that I have a wicked tickle fetish and she looked at me dumbfounded and sat up on the couch and took her feet away and looked at me serious, and asked “what do you mean wicked tickle fetish?” I proceeded to confess to her my deepest darkest secrets after only 1 meeting. The cat was out of the bag.
I almost broke down in tears, told her everything, a girl I barely knew about my darkest fetish, a sadistic tickle torture fetish. She didn’t blink, she grabbed my cheeks in her hands and kissed me, and told me that since I am so honest and “to be honest, you’re the hottest guy I have ever even attempted to talk to” that she would give this some thought.
I explained to her, that yes tickling can be beyond brutal, and she’s probably going to flip the fuck out, I told her she’ll have the best sex of her life. This conversation lasted for a long time, as I described my ultimate fantasy of tying her down spread eagle both face up and face down, and suspending her legs from straps that will hang down from the ceiling in my bedroom. She was wide eyed, but also intrigued. I continued to rub her feet, we would kiss, I would get her sides, squeeze her knee/thigh. At one point I even grabbed her ankle, stretched out her little leg got her left knee in a vice grip, she went nuts almost had her in tears, I relented and she got up and tried to run, I caught her quickly and pinned her down and got those sides for a bit, while shrieking and begging.
My hardon was quite obvious at this point and she knew it, making out some more, she started to whisper in a very seductive voice things like “my big tall man loves my little feets, mmm I loved wiggling these toes for you” and “im just too ticklish for you, this isn’t fair, you can pin me down and tickle me to death” I just responded with a big grin and got her a little more. She was the best tease even saying things like “maybe ill consider letting you tickle me while im tied up, and blindfolded but not for a while, you’ve got to earn that.”
I haven’t had feelings of happiness like this in a long time I told her, and she said you’re not getting me naked on the first date you have to earn that too! I agreed but said to her that how do I handle what you’ve done to me down here, it hurts I’m soo turned on, she winked at said “just imagine having me tied to your bed and you’re nibbling these feet while I scream.” I nearly shot my load.
This must be what heaven is like I thought, as she got up to leave I told her I was meeting friends at restaurant for dinner and drinks but she should keep in touch maybe we can meet for a night cap.
11:46pm text message from Vanessa “where are you?” with a screen shot of just her ankle boots, the perfect tease, I replied that I was at “Employees Only” to which she said “meet up?, I put cotton blossom lotion on these size 6s, and am wearing black no show nike socks in these ankle boots!” “just saying they might just be softer than earlier today!” “Be at my place by 1230, or you’re going to pay dearly,” her reply was just the best thing I have ever received, “Oh yea? I guess you’re going to want to find out just how ticklish I really am huh mr. 6’4!” I replied “You have no idea how bad I want to find out, I want to take you to the depths of ticklish frantic hysteria” She replied “If you weren’t 6’4, this wouldn’t be happening, I am wayyyy too ticklish for this, guess you’re going to have to stretch me out to that big king size bed of yours, otherwise I might break your nose!” I told her “that is probably a good idea, I have special restraints that will hold you still.” She replied “Oh nooooo :)” I texted back “Cant wait to see you!”
12:36am – My buzzer rings, it’s her, and I wonder if she really knows what she’s in for as the black fur lined leather cuffs and adjustable straps are on my bed. But first I open a bottle of wine to set the mood!

I scolded her for being late as she entered my condo, and she said oh please mr. excited it’s NYC traffic! I joked some more about her being in trouble for being late, to which she seductively whispered, “Just how much trouble?” I told her I dont think she truly understands what real tickling is!! With a nervous look we kissed and I picked her up in my arms and held her as she wrapped those perfect legs around my waist, my big strong arms holding her close to me, kissing deeply, I was in heaven! She told “ God I just love how big and strong you are, I love to be held like this, it’s sooo fucking hot!”
I gave her armpits and ribs a slight tickle and she threw her head back and squealed and shrieked, and warned me to cut it out, that she just got here, I gave her a devious look and told her “You started it with that text an hour or so ago!” She coyly smiled “I know I think you like when I beg though dont you?” She then stated “I spent the rest of today after I left earlier, learning all about your crazy tickle torture fetish, I know just what you like!”
Nearly dead from a heart attack we kissed again, and I asked her if she means that and she just adorably shook her head yes and told me that’s the reason why she took such great care of her feet tonight even though she already got a pedicure this morning!

Holding her against the wall, kissing deeply, telling her how excited and turned on I was from all this really had her swooning, I think she likes to please I thought to myself! I had her in my arms still pinned against the wall and now I had my fingers in her ribs and my head to the side kissing her neck, she began to squeal, shriek, and laugh loudly! “Noooooooo hahahahaha c’mon no fair I can’t stand this ahahaha I can’t protect my sides” she yelled. I proceeded to tell her that if she thought this was bad, she had no idea what the rest of the night had in store for her, “Just wait till I have you face down spread eagle, and I’m straddling your ass, and my big hands grip these ribs!” I exclaimed.
She looked at me and said “Look, I was trying to tease you a bit about tying me up, I know you want and need that, but the face down thing, no fucking way, that position will make me wayyyy too vulnerable you have to give me a chance to handle this” “Earlier today on the couch you had me a for a quick second on my tummy, and I screamed soo loud, that feeling was the most ticklish ever, I cant handle that! I think that position has to be off limits!”
I think she realized just how ticklish you can be face down spread eagle, “You’re too ticklish” I teased her, “Just the way I like it” She laughed and kissed me and said she was going to need a gun to get me to stop ! I said you know just the way to my heart! She laughed and smiled and kissed me!
“About these feet you say you did some more to soften them up?” She proudly told me yes, and realized that I liked her feet so much that she wanted them even more perfect! “I took my file and scrubbed them again in the shower with this peppermint scrub that I have, and then I took this special salve and aloe cream that I bought when I left here at Bath and Body works, and applied softening socks while I did my hair and make up, and just before I left, I took those special socks off, and applied your favorite scented lotion of cotton blossom, and put on these little dri fit no show socks and my ankle boots that I have on!” She told me that she thought she made them absolutely perfect, and I told her that I couldn’t have been any more happy to hear that, and I also informed her that they’re probably going to be hyper ticklish, and she bit her lip and said she was well aware!

We moved to the couch drinking our wine, just chatting and careful not to do anything that may make Vanessa spill her wine, as we talked about our upcoming plans for the week and the holidays fast approaching with both stared at each other.
Finishing our wine I kissed her deeply, and she laid back against the arm rest of couch. I took one each foot and placed her ankle booted feet in my lap and removed each one slowly. I could smell the fresh aroma, and she wiggled and spread her toes in her little no-show socks! This was going to be great, the scent of cotton blossom and knowing just how soft these feet were had me harder than granite at this point!

“Go ahead Mr. 6’4, take these socks off, you know you want to but be careful Im super ticklish!” as she winked at me I knew this night was going to be the most fulfilling of my entire life. I couldn’t believe a girl this sexy and pretty was letting me have my way, in the most sadistic way either. I knew she couldn’t take it but that’s exactly what I loved the most!

Ill be taking serious ideas only on how to finish thi!

Maybe Mike would compromise with her by tying her up ... but... he lays underneath her so they are face to face on the bed...and then he could inch his body all the way down the bed tickling her...and goes down on her... while reaching out and tickling her upturned soles... and you would highlight the trust issues he would talk to her about before hand... use a safeword etc... but don't let Mike get on her back to tickle her as she doesn't like it...

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back