• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Her First Time Turns Costly (ff/m)

SwirlingFeathers

Wanted to repost a tickling story from Literotica.com on here.

Part 1- no tickling here but I highly recommend reading this part to understand what's going on in part 2

Link to part 2 which I will also paste down below

While she was gone for the time being, I took a look around to see if there was any way I could have escaped. There was nothing nearby to cut through the bonds and the knots still looked the same as they were when they were first tied, despite my constant struggling. Giving up, my mind couldn't help but wonder what she going to do next. Would Ruby even be as crazy as Sarah or could I convince her to let me go and that her cousin was nuts?

Purposely walking flirtatiously back in with a smirk on her face, Sarah informed me, "Ruby is going to be here in just five minutes. She's going to be so excited to see you like this." Wanting to hear me beg for mercy, she slowly removed the piece of tape, deliberately making it sting with every second.

"Is Ruby as crazy as you?" as soon as I was ungagged. Those words just leaked out of my mouth without any thought about the consequences.

Not seeming the least bit mad, she replied, "Yes, actually. She's quite the wild girl. She's done more crotch rubbing and blowjobs in public than I can count. Each week, she makes it a habit to go out with a different guy. If that's not crazy, I don't know what is." While she spoke, I noticed her hands moving towards the waistband of her shorts. Slipping her fingers underneath, my heart raced frantically. If I was that aroused by her when she had it still on, I would probably get a heart attack if she did the same things to me with it off.

Inch by inch, she peeled off the shorts, revealing her underwear, pure white. She saw my blatant staring and laughed. "Besides, I'm not crazy. I just love teasing guys. Is that such a bad thing? Can't a girl have some fun?" as she tossed her shorts to the floor.

Too dumbfounded to reply, I looked at her long, glistening legs, equally as silky smooth and beautiful as the rest of her body. They were the perfect size too, not too thick but not overly thin. As much as I hated her, I had to respect how well she took care of her body. Or maybe it was just natural beauty.

Finally, she pulled off her top as well, exposing her in nothing but her underwear. I realized I had never seen her like this before and I wondered how it was possible to have stayed in the relationship for that long without seeing her round, perfect breasts or slender and fragile legs. She basically had the perfect frame for a model, slim with silky smooth skin, D size cups and a stunningly attractive face, with medium-length hair.

Her figure invaded my thoughts and soon, all I could think about was the things I could do that body if I weren't tied up. I could have even daydreamed about it for hours when the sound of the doorbell ringing snapped me out of my thoughts. Sarah squealed with delight and practically ran out the doorway. From here, I could hear the girls greeting each other, and, amusingly enough, even Sarah explaining why she was only wearing her panties. She and Ruby must have been very close, because the sight of one's cousin in only her underwear should have just scared her away. That was bad news for me since I needed to get Ruby on my side if I wanted to escape from Sarah. Running out of time before she came back up, I took in a deep breath, flexed my muscles and tugged on my restraints with my remaining strength. I certainly made a lot of commotion, as the bedframe shook violently and the ropes and clothes left red marks on my limbs, but nothing was accomplished otherwise.

"How could they be so tight?" I muttered angrily to myself. I could hear Sarah telling Ruby that she had a surprise for her upstairs and then the two of them started walking up. Noticing how much I was sweating and panting, I tried to calm myself down. If Ruby walked in and saw me like this, she would probably be too busy laughing to help me. Ruby was a blonde with green eyes and ruby-red lips that turned a lot of heads whenever she walked. I found her attractive but surprisingly, not as much as other guys did. This was probably because I had Sarah to compare her to and compared to her, Ruby was a bit too thin for my tastes and she had a babyface. But the main factor as to why I liked Sarah more than Ruby, before I found out she was a teasing bitch, was her intelligence. Ruby was basically the blonde in all of those dumb blonde jokes. Despite that, I still had to try and appeal to her, as she was my only chance of escaping. Hopefully, once I did, she would be disgusted by what Sarah had done and untie me.

Ruby and Sarah walked in, Ruby dressed nicely in an orange tank and similar shorts as Sarah. As soon as she saw me, tied spread-eagled to the bed, naked with my jewels showing, she gasped loudly and said, "Oh my god! What the fuck is this?"

My face blushed intensely and I even felt some tears in my eyes. I would have given anything in the world for my hands to be free so that I could cover up my face or at least, punch Sarah in hers. And this was someone who never even hit a single person before. But as embarrassing as this was, and as much as I wanted to remain silent and pretend I didn't exist, I had to speak up.

"Ruby, help me! Sarah is ...."

"See, I told you it would be worth seeing. Doesn't he look adorable, tied up like that?" Sarah interrupted.

"Please untie me! Your cousin is crazy!" I begged frantically.

Ruby looked at me and then at Sarah, "Want to explain to me what's happening?"

Stunned as to how she could just ignore me like that and was about to protest when Sarah answered, "Well, you remember my exes, right?"

Ruby nodded and my heart sank. I could tell where this was going but before I could get out another word, Ruby turned to me and said, "I'm going to listen to you later. If you don't shut up, I'm not going to bother helping you!"

Watching my face blush red with shame, Sarah grinned before continuing, "It turns out, he is not any different." She paused here to give out a dramatic sigh that to me, sounded obviously fake. Then I realized she had always used that sigh with me before, and I fell for it every time, going over to comfort her. "He's started calling me things like 'slut' and 'tease' whenever I tell him I'm too tired or just don't feel like having sex or giving him a blowjob. I mean, he basically asks for either of those at least once every hour. I just dealt with at first and gave him what he wanted but after a while, I had enough so I said no. He got angry and I had to run away for a bit. When I came back, I could tell he didn't change one bit so I tricked him into getting tied up here."

Ruby nodded and asked, "What did you do after?"

With a mischievous gleam in her eyes, she continued, "At first, I just tried to telling what was wrong with his attitude, how he could fix it and show women some respect but it didn't work. He just raged at me, called me more names and threatened me. Now I'm not sure what to do," she said in that annoying dramatized voice.

Outraged by this lie, I exclaimed, "She's lying. She tied me up here and..." I stopped midsentence, realizing that it was near impossible to tell Ruby what Sarah had been doing to me. How was I going to explain that she had been repeatedly arousing me to the brink of orgasm only to pull back to torture me? Not only was it difficult to explain, it was too humiliating, especially when I had to say it to another girl.

"Just let me go," I said, lamely. "I can't tell you what she's exactly been doing but she's been torturing me." As soon as I said that, I realized that I had no hope from the start. I could have either told her the whole story, which wouldn't have sounded as serious as it actually was, or just not say much at all, which would hardly convince her. Sarah had me cornered from the start and that was why she was so confident bringing Ruby up here. Besides, I didn't know how close they were. Sarah could have been doing something as inhumane as waterboarding me and there was a chance that Ruby not only wouldn't have cared, but joined in.

Sarah argued back, "He's lying, obviously. If we do let him go, who knows what he will do? He'll just go back to treating women like trash and that's if we're lucky. If not, he might get violent and try to beat us."

"I've never done either of those in my entire life!" I yelled, unable to control my temper. The fact I also pulled on my bonds out of frustration didn't help me with my case. "Please listen to me, Ruby. Sarah's the one abusing me!" I exclaimed. Awkward silence filled the air as Ruby pondered who she would listen to. Lasting for only a few seconds, Ruby turned back to Sarah and asked, "Well, what are we going to do with him?" Angry that my only hope was now gone, I shouted, "Ruby, are you honestly stupid enough to believe her?"

Sarah smiled. Me getting angry like that was exactly what she wanted. "You see? We need to teach him a lesson. I've already been trying to do that by making him beg for me to let him cum." Ruby laughed and which urged Sarah to continue, "I was hoping you could find another way we could have fun with our slave here. I don't think anything I did was nearly enough."

Ruby walked around the bed, trying to think of an idea, while I collapsed back onto the bed. There was nothing more I could do but at the very least, Sarah seemed to have run out of ideas and Ruby was as dumb as bricks, so she would probably take hours to think of something. Just as I felt a reprieve, Ruby accidently brushed her hand on my feet while walking past me. I uncontrollably spazzed out, being insanely ticklish, and then looked horrified. I had just given them the ammo they needed to continue, which felt much worse than if they thought of something themselves. I looked at the girls and saw sadistic looks of glee lighting their faces.

Ruby exclaimed, "You never told me he was ticklish!"

Sarah laughed and said, "I didn't even know myself. Good job, Ruby. We have something to work with here."

"No! Please don't do this!" I yelled but they ignored me and got into position. Ruby walked over to my feet and placed her long nails right in front of them. I pathetically tried to move my leg away but that didn't work. "No, Ruby don't!" Disregarding my pleas, she scratched my feet with those crimson nails of hers, bucking me upwards several inches. Just like trying to control my erection earlier, I tried as hard as I could not to laugh and buck around like a moron, but it was clearly no use. The lightest brush of her fingers sent me into hysterics. Meanwhile, Sarah got on top my stomach and straddled me with a large grin on her face. Any man would have wished to be in my position, seeing her slim figure and large breasts that seemed to defy gravity staring right at me but the sexiness of it paled in comparison to the fear I felt. She started to tickle my defenseless armpits and my screaming doubled. I couldn't even beg for mercy now or even get out a single word since my mouth was too occupied with laughter. Both Sarah and Ruby didn't relent for even one second, both looking like they were having the time of their lives. Their fingers brushed against my sensitive skin back and forth, exploring my body and trying to find the areas that were the most ticklish. Once they were discovered, both girls mercilessly attacked them, enjoying watching me laugh uncontrollably and wanting to break me down to send me in hysterics. As much as I kicked around, laughing nonstop, I knew this could get much worse, and tried my hardest to hold on to my wits. The tickling was literally driving me into insanity.

After what seemed like an eternity, Sarah exclaimed, "I really wish I had known about this sooner. It's so funny to watch him squirm like that!"

"Want to try his feet? He keeps wiggling them about like a maniac," said Ruby. Sarah said yes, and got off me, giving me a moment's rest, only for Ruby to switch in her place.

"Hey there, cutie," she said before she and Sarah continued on with their work. This time, I was tickled everywhere, from my armpits and neck to my knees and feet. They switched it up unpredictably, digging into my armpits to squeezing around my knees, making it a whole lot worse for me. The horrifying part was, despite this being practically torture, I felt my penis slowly getting hard again. It wasn't difficult to know why: two hot women had their fingers all over me and were consistently groping me.

The intensity increased so much over time that it felt like both Sarah and Ruby seemed like they were keen on making me die from laughter. I even took one brief glance at my body and saw that they were tickling me so hard that their fingers left scratch marks everywhere. This was the most painful thing I had ever experienced: my body hurt from being tickled, my throat hurt from laughing so much and my cock was slowly feeling the exact same thing as blood rushed to it.

"You're such a baby. Stop wiggling around. It's just tickling," Ruby taunted, while I was helpless to retaliate.

Still not satisfied, the two girls then straddled me and sat back-to-back. Sarah squeezed my thighs and sides, evoking laughter from me with each squeeze. I barely managed to hold it all together, with all twenty fingers digging into my body and thought they would be finished after they got up but Sarah and Ruby were only switching places yet again, with Ruby going for my upper body while Sarah went for my lower body.

Despite hating this, I was still well aware that I was being groped all over by two attractive women. I silently prayed to God that they would stop before they noticed my erection, but it swelled to a size too large to go unnoticed. Sarah, watching my penis stiffen up until it pointed at the ceiling, giggled and stopped tickling me to point it out to Ruby.

Sarah cried out, "Oh my god Ruby, we just made him get a boner."

Ruby turned around, glancing at my stiff penis and exclaimed in mock disgust, "What is wrong with him? I thought he hated getting tickled."

"See, I told you he was just a horny little pervert," Sarah said in an insufferable voice.

Out of nowhere, she grabbed it on the head, and started rubbing it, expertly putting her thumb onto the frenulum and circling it around that area. For whatever reason, Ruby decided to watch, fascinated as if she were watching a movie. After a few strokes, pre-cum started dripping out and she let go.

"Eww, gross," Ruby said, watching my penis continue to expel pre-cum even after Sarah had stopped.

"Hold on, I'm not done yet. I have something that will make him so hard, his dick will probably fall right off. Or at least, he will want it to."

She got up and rummaged through our nearby drawer, while Ruby stayed put, glancing at my junk occasionally and stifling a mocking laugh. I glared at her in defiance, trying to show her that I wasn't going to be humiliated by her and Sarah, only for her to respond with an amused look on her face. Done searching, Sarah exclaimed, "Got it." She showed me and Ruby what she was looking for and I nearly jumped out of my skin upon seeing it. She held up several feathers in her hand and walked over, handing one to Ruby.

"Please, no! I'm going to die if you tickle me with those!" I cried out, involuntarily starting to struggle again. Feathers would have made what I just endured twice as worse. Their light tips seemed to be designed for torture. It scared me so much that I struggled until my arms and legs were completely sore and even then, I didn't stop.

"Don't do this!" I begged, finally giving up.

"Have mercy, please!"

"Don't do what?" Sarah said teasingly. She and Ruby hovered the feathers over me before taking turns swirling them into my most tickling areas. They fluttered them into my armpits, brushed them across my stomach and neck, and worst of all, on my feet, taking their time to go in between my toes. Ruby even swirled it on my thigh, near my groin, making me laugh and go horny at the same time. I ended up laughing so loudly that I was surprised the police didn't come. It was very strange how those light fluttery strokes were causing me to toss back and forth, wanting to avoid their touch even if it killed me. Despite only minutes passing by, I felt exhausted and still felt those light touches for a while before I noticed they had gratefully stopped.

Speaking to Ruby, Sarah said, "Want to see something totally dirty?"

Ruby nodded which made Sarah her attention to my cock. Although being tickled by feathers was much worse than their fingers, at the very least, it didn't give me the same level of arousal, so my dick was fairly limp now. Sarah took my cock with one hand and gave it a good hard squeeze. I was too drained to even think about what was going to happen next but I did notice the vice-like grip Sarah was holding it in. I wouldn't have even guessed that Sarah could have been that strong. It was like she didn't want my cock to get a mind of its own and escape.

With one swift motion, she mocked, "Tickle tickle tickle" before lightly brushing the feather around the head of my penis.

As soon as just one stroke was completed, my face gave out and I must have looked like I was on drugs. Sarah and Ruby both gave out victorious laughs as I gave out a high pitched yell. When she tauntingly hovered the feather over my member again, I tried my best to resist doing it again. Scrunching up my face and mentally preparing myself, the girls noticed and Sarah answered the defiance with yet another soft stroke. My preparations ended up being for nothing and she sent my face into hysterics again.

My expressive reactions urged Sarah to continue further. My body found itself straining once more, even though I was dead tired.

"See, he's liking this so much! Look at how much he's laughing!" Sarah said, her face filled with smug satisfaction.

Because it was just a feather, it took longer for me to feel like I was going to cum than before, but I eventually reached that point again, spilling out pre-cum. Sarah did not stop when it came out and I groaned in anticipation, even though I knew what she was going to do next. Her combination of denial and tickling was going to be the worst feeling yet and I could do nothing to stop it. Sarah had complete control over me at this point. She wanted to make me beg, scream, laugh like a little girl and moan, all at once, and she did so easily.

Bit by bit, the grand finale approached and I was ready to cum in moments. Expertly, Sarah stopped stroking and let go of my junk just like before. The humiliation was worse this time too since Ruby was also watching, and together, the two girls cheered and mocked me.

My dick kept on twitching, like a worm thrashing around, but frustratingly, not a single drop of cum came out. Ruby had a gigantic grin on her face and said, "This is so hilarious, hahaha! I'm going to do that to guys I'm with from now on,"

"Oh you should and I hope they give off reactions like my boy toy does. I've done this to him...four times now, I think, and it gets better each time!"

"Alright Sarah, I think we've taught him a lesson. I'm going to be late for a party anyways." They stood up to get ready for Ruby's departure but couldn't help looking back at their handiwork. I was still tied up and the girls looked at me, admiring what they just did. Before Ruby departed, she said to Sarah, "I had a really great time! I'm glad we got to show him what women can do. We need to do this again."

Sarah looked at my beet red face, to my exhausted body and to my manhood, soaking wet with pre-ejaculate and practically shimmering.

"Alright take care. I'm going to wrap this up," she said.

"Are you going to just leave him there?" Ruby inquired. "He would really deserve it, you know."

"Maybe. Maybe not," she answered mysteriously. It was clear that she wanted some alone time with me now.

They hugged and then Ruby left, leaving me all alone with Sarah again. At this point, I didn't know whether to be grateful or terrified.

She looking deep in thought, thinking about her next steps. I thought it would have been a challenge for her to do anything to me worse than she had already, but if anyone could be that devious, it was Sarah.

"Sarah, I'm sorry. For everything. I'm your bitch for life. Please just let me go. I'll do anything you want!" I hated the hopelessness in my voice but pleading like this was my only option.

Not listening to me, she finally decided on a suitable punishment. She bent over and kissed me on the forehead and said, "Don't worry. Since you wanted to cum so badly, I think it's time I stopped being mean and just let you cum. You deserve it after all, babe."

She walked over and started rummaging through the drawer again until she pulled the items she needed. The first was the duct tape which taunting held in front of my mouth before pressing over it and gagging me, muffling my begging for good and removing my only hope at leaving.

"That should keep you quiet. I already know you're my bitch. You were one once you went into this relationship with me. You've only figured it out just now."

Still trying to find what she was looking for, giving me a merciful moment to rest, she continued, "Besides, you're not the only one to admit that to me and trust me, I don't need to hear it again."

What she took out next was her vibrator. Worried that she was only to stick it in my anus, I pushed downward but she had something even worse for me planned. Instead, she grabbed a feather and her vibrator and held them both against my penis for just one second.

"MMMMM!" I laughed into my gag. It tickled me to insanity just in the brief second she held it there before she took it away. Horrified, I knew what she was going to do and tried to beg through my gag, to no use. Giggling like a maniac, Sarah pressed them against my cock again. The bonds were tight enough to prevent me from moving my manhood to escape her grip. Using her other hand, she took the roll of duct tape, and wrapped a more than necessary amount around my cock and the vibrator. Finished, she took some scissors and cut off the tape, trapping me in this torturous state with no way to escape.

I laughed and laughed in my gag helplessly. Watching me, Sarah smiled and said, "You wanted to cum right? Well, I'm going to leave you here with my vibrator and you two can do just that. After all that's happened today, it's going to be the best one of your life!"

What made this incredibly cruel was that she was right. Those unfinished handjobs along with the tickling as foreplay, made me produce an extraordinary amount of cum that was just begging to be released.

"It's going to give you what you want, while making you laugh at the same time and when you're done, it's going to keep doing it. Sounds like a very good deal to me!" She kissed my forehead and said nothing more, sitting down on my leg and waiting for me to orgasm. I tried holding on as long as I could but it simply came bursting out, too excited to get released, and I could do nothing to control it. The vibrations bucked me around and sent blood pressure through the roof until I finally saw a glimmer of white arriving to the tip of my penis. My mind flushed with endorphins, and knowing it was over, I gave out a small moan as the contents of today finally came rushing out, after spending a long day at the very brink. I felt like I had cum buckets and when I opened my eyes to take a look, I could see it pooling onto the bed. Some of it even got onto Sarah's thighs and body, the cum blending in perfectly with her beautifully white skin.

"Mmm, tasty," she moaned in a voice that turned me on even though I had just cum. She put some of it on her finger, and making sure I was watching, licked it slowly, getting every last drop. I smiled but I only got to enjoy this brief moment of ecstasy for only a few seconds, before I started to notice the vibrations against my sensitive penis along with the agonizing light texture of the feather. I started laughing uncontrollably once more and squirmed around, both the post-orgasm torture of the vibrator vibrating against my sensitive dick and the light strokes of the feather being too much to handle. I tried my best to shake it off, but they was taped on too tightly. Sarah gave me final laugh of triumph and stood up. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see her removing her underwear, revealing her natural body in all its goodness as well as showing me a glimpse of her pussy, also perfectly sized as well as shaped, accentuated by short brown pubes.

"I see you're too busy to have sex with me then. What a shame," she said. Sarah kissed me goodbye, and walked out the door, leaving me tied to the bed with a vibrator and a feather strapped to my dick, and squirming around like a madman.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back