• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

the ticklish food network

flugel1

TMF Regular
this was one of the more fun stories ive written. if just kinda wrote itself. hope u like let me know. it is fun to write for u guys. its more fun when u respond

THE TICKLISH FOOD NETWORK

STARRING

Giada De Laurentiis
Marcella Viodallas
Katie Lee

Marcella Viodallas was having a good year. Her show, The Kitchen on the Food Network was doing very well.She and her co-star Katie Lee had both had rather serious relationship issues and had become very close. She truly appreciated having a girlfriend to confide in.
When she got an email from Giada,who was pretty much the alpha girl at the Food Network to meet about show ideas she immediately called Katie. Who had gotten the same email. So at 1pm on a Sunday she showed up a Giada's house. She was very excited. Katie was already there. Marcella was just mildly irritated because Katie was early for everything. When she rang the bell Katie answered. "Hi gorgeous" Katie greeted and they hugged. "Giada ran to the store. She'll be right back. She make ourselves comfortable and she left this" and Katie held up a pitcher of margaritas. "Margies" they squelled in unison and Katie poured one.

About 5 minutes later Giada bounded through the door. "Im so sooooorrrry. Oh good pour me one and I'll be right back". Marcella looked at Giada and Katie and immediately felt under dressed. She wore tights jeans and a Puerta Viarta tee shirt with her hair in a pony tail. Katie, who was taller anyway,wore black slacks, and mens button down pin strip shirt and heels. Giada was immaculate in cargo pants a pink scooped tee and blue top that showed a hint of clevage. Marcella felt self conscious.

They chit chatted and girl talked for a few minutes and reloaded the drinks. "Thank you both for coming. I appreciate it. The reason I asked you here was Food has asked me to develop a new show. You 2 are among are highest rated stars and i wanted to pick you brains" Giada explained. She was on the couch with Marcella to her right and Katie in the large comfy chair catty corner. For the next hour or so they tossed around ideas, and more margaritas. As the drinks flowed the ideas became more sexual. Giada finally asked " so if we had to have a show with one male host, who was naked the whole time, who would it be? And the girls just giggled. "No seriously" Katie blusingly offered "I wouldnt mind seeing Mark Murphy out of his apron" and they giggled. "Ok Queen of the network how about you?" Katie posed. "Well, obviously it would be Bobby Flay, but since I've already seen that........" and the girls broke up in laughter. What about Marcella? she asked.

Well I think its pretty obvious I have lil thing for Aaron Sanchez. " But does he have a big thing for you?" Giada asked and poked Marcella in the side. "Hey, stop it" she giggled."what is someone a lil el tickliso" Giad teased and kept poking at the tiny latino who continued to giggle. "I am not" she fake pouted. "I think you lying" and Giada started tickling her sides with both hands. And then Maracella made a huge mistake.

Instead rolling away from Giada she fell across her lap. GAME ON.Marcella was very ticklish and Giada was taking full advantage, running her hands over the very cury, ticklish body of the brunette. And the more Giada tickled the more Macella squealled, giggled and squirmed. Which please the buxon Italian to no end. Who just so happened to have a tickling fetish. So this was heaven,

Finally, Marcella had had enough and decided to fight back. She grabbed Giada but the sides and lobster clawed. "SSSSSSSHHHHHHIIIIIIIITTTTTTT' the italian yelled. No it was a full on tickle fight. Marcella found some leverage and rolled Giada on her stomach and sat on her glorious ass. " Guess im not the only ticklish one" as she explored Giadas sides, pits, upper thighs, Giada was laughing hysterically and trashing and kicking her feet. Marcella took advantage to tickle a little side bood. Finally, Giada bucked once to hard and the latino firecracker fell off. Giada wasted no time and sat immediately on her thighs and pinned her hands above her head. She look over at Katie who had a stunned and totally turned on look on her face. "Dont just sit there, take her shoes off" she demanded. "NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" screamed Marcella. "OH FUCK YES> NOW" and katie couldnt help herself. She reached over and took off each shoe. "Tickle her feet" Giada commanded. "PPPPPPPPPUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZEEEEE NO" Marcella begged.

Katie couldnt resist. she scrapped her nails gently across her co stars soles. Her giggle was like a drug. Katie couldnt resist. It turned out she had quite the foot fetish. She scrapped hard. Marcella laughed louder and gyrated more. Much to the enjoyment of Giada. As she rolled back and forth in laugher her T shirt came out of her pants exposing her very attractive tummy. "Look what we have here" Giada sneered seductivley. "NNNNNNNNOOOOOOO" she wailed. "Yes" her tormenter teased. Katie was wrecking her feet, she was laughing beyond belief and the she started to feel it. The overpowering urge to release. She knew its signals. Orgasm was coming.

Giada saw something in her eyes and locked a stare on Marcella. She knew Giada knew and that made it worse and better. They broke eye contact. Giada started to trace circles around her now exposed belly button. Marcellas eyes got 3 times as big.A hint of a smile crossed Giadas lips. As Katie tickled, Giada teased getting closer and closer. Maarcella was getting closer and closer. Giada lifted her t shirt right below her breasts. Marcella suddenly wished she had worn a bra.

Then Giada broke eye contact and kissed Marcellas belly button. She almost exploded. Then she gently inserted her tongue in her belly button and swirled it around. Marcella had never had that intense an orgasm in her life. Her entire body went stiff and she uttered gutteral moans as Giada continued to lick, kiss and tease this totally vulnerable area

Marcella screamed and started to gently cry. Giada leaned up and deeply kissed her friend. Marcella kissed back. Katie didnt know what was happening. Giada took off Marcellas T, and then her own. She looked at Katie and said "Lose the shirt and come join" and the 3 held each other. After a while Giada refilled drinks and looked at her very aroused, stupid hot latino friend and said. "M.....I dont think we know if Katie's ticklish" and they smiled evily at their topless friend.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back