• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pleasure-Pain Principle M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
"Okay Sam so you work in construction and you want to be controlled by another guy well you've come to the right guy to do that but secured to the torture bed the first thing I need to do having gagged and blindfold you is to get these boots off you, don't worry working all day on site I expect them to stink"

Jeff unlaced each size 13 boot staring up at the 6'1" construction worker unzipped with his semi-hard dick hanging out having had it fondled by Jeff as Sam had anticipated happening but didn't feel comfortable losing his boots which Jeff gripped and yanked off!

"Oh yeah two big manly feet and you know what Sam not smelling bad, Mmmm fuck yeah not bad at all, got to say foot stink a buzz for me and big feet a bonus and they feel nice n' warm in these white sweaty socks, you know hot n' sweaty feet are the most sensitive so are your feet ticklish?"

Jeff ran one finger across Sam's left socked foot, from under his toes down to his heel and back up again and his foot jerked and his toes wiggled saying they sure were and he glad about that as he similarly tested the 30yr olds right socked foot saying he in no hurry to get the socks off and began instead to massage them as he told Sam to get a feel of his feet and make them really hot as Sam winced and tried protesting!

"Sam more fun with your dick later but you want that then you take this, it's the Pleasure-Pain Principle! Fuck these feet are enticing to me Sam and the socks fitting tightly for me to see the toe indentations and dragging my fingers over them from your heels and across your arches and over the balls of your feet how incredibly ticklish they are and especially it seems your toes and squirm as much as you like you are not going anywhere!"

"NO "STOPI'm ticklishHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!"

"Yeah Sam I hear you and that's why dominating you and I'm tickling your feet, a waste of time if you weren't!" Jeff said in an unmistakably
sadistic way as his fingers continued tickling the construction worker's large feet and he smiling at Sam's misery

"Noooo ho ho hahahahaaaaaa ah ah aaaarghst-st-staaaahpplleasepleeeeeeezehahahhaha!" yelled Sam as his feet flexed and toes wiggled madly as Jeff concentrated his fingers tickling the balls of Sam's feet and his arches as he was mega-ticklish and even gagged laughing loudly!

Before he could say anything Jeff grabbed hold of both socks and ripped them off his feet staring at both big magnificent size 13 bare soles and began stroking the tender soles; surprisingly smooth feet for a builder Jeff thought, with the feather quill and he concentrated on each foot individually, tracing it under Sam's toes and across both arches and along the sides of both feet with a focus in the middle of each sole and stroking there more ferociously hearing Sam's hysterical laughter!

Then he gave him a quick break saying that his bare feet smelled even stronger and were much more appealing before he began running his hands all over both of Sam's feet and feeling the smooth texture of his soles and then licking along them and saying they were delicious which drove Sam berserk as he hated the wetness of the tongue there as his feet flexed madly in an effort to stop it happening but instead invited more lickling from Jeff who licked under Sam's sweaty toes driving him crazy! Jeff devoured each foot orally as he found their taste very appetising and their smell intoxicating as he alternated his oral ministrations to each foot!

"Oh hahahahahahahaa...that tickles...soahahahahahahahha..i can't take ithahahhahahahahahahaSHIThahahahahahaa!"

"You don't have much of a choice Sam so grin and bear it if you want your dick sucked and balls licked as you want that so much don't you, me doing things orally to your dick that your regular piece of pussy won't do like you told me right, feeling my lips all over them as you did, you know I suck gooood right!" taunted Jeff

Sam nodded as he needed that oral satisfaction but not this, not his damn ticklish feet toyed with, he sure didn't need that

Jeff began raking his fingers all over Sam's helpless, vulnerable soles!

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHEAHAHHHEHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHA” yelled Sam

The tickling continued on the smooth soles of his feet when Jeff began sawing a pipe-cleaner back and forth between each of Sam's toes.

“HEHEHE HAHAHA AHHHHHHHHHHHHH PLEASSSSSEEEHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!" screamed Sam HEHAHAHEH AHAHAHAH AHHHHHH NOOOOO!”

Sam had never had his feet tickled by someone’s teeth before, that feeling of their warm breath and the teeth nibbling his feet was driving him mad! Jeff smiled as could feel Sam's toes trying to avoid the lickling as he nibbled and licked and sucked them one by one and lightly tickled the soles of both of the construction worker's feet to send what felt like a jolt of electricity through him

“NOOOOO MORE HEHEHAHAHAHAHEHEAH PLEASE HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Sam was now begging“HAHAHEHEHE HAHHHH NOOO HEHEAHHAHA OOOOOHHH HEHEHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” as Jeff stopped sucking his toes.

Instead Jeff started tickling Sam's feet with his fingers and then lubed both soles with saliva and started running a comb along Sam's left arch and then his right one. Sam's feet really flexed in response to the evil tickling which escalated as the comb stroked his soles and then the feather was drawn in between his toes and traced under all of them. Sam driven crazy with laughter and was swearing for Jeff to stop, he was screaming and shaking as Jeff was scratching his fingernails all over Sam's sensitive soles driving him to the brink of insanity.

The toe feathering then continued and more sole stroking with Jeff's experienced tickler fingers and more sawing the feather between his toes without a break. Jeff loving every second of the tickling torment he was putting Sam through loving how ridiculously sensitive the big and macho builder's feet were and tickling them vigorously as Sam was overwhelmed from the ticklish sensations he was receiving from sadistic Jeff who loved the strong, long toes, high arches and big feet Sam had.

With his finger he slowly traced a circle around the outside edge of one foot then the other saying he was glad it tickled as he dragged his fingertips with feathery lightness across both bare soles skin hearing Sam breathing hard, trying to maintain composure in spite of the tickle agony he was enduring! Jeff used a thumb and forefinger to give feathery pinches to the sides of Sam's feet and the inside edges of his arches. He then proceeded to draw light circles around the pads of each toe and under Sam's toes!

"Aw..SHIT...I can't take it.HAHAHHAHAHAHAit tickles so DAMN badHAHAHHAHAHA.AHHHAokay okay okay COME ON! HA HA HA HA HEE HEE OOOH oooohoooohoohoo. come on. please stop.don't tickle me any more PLEASEHAHHAHAHAAHA!"

Jeff continued his assault, slow and thorough and methodical and feet secured together he could reach all areas of both feet at the same time. After he had worked over the undersides of Sam's hyper-ticklish toes, Jeff began lightly caressing the balls of first one foot, then another and paid special attention to the point at the base of Sam's toes

"AAAAAAAGH...PLE-E-E-E-ASE... OOOH-HO-HO-HO... NO MORE PLEA-E-E-E-ASEHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!"

"You're so ticklish Sam!" said Jeff spider tickling his fingers across both soles of the builder's smooth feet

"HAHAHAHAHAHASTOPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!"

Jeff continued the ticklish onslaught, finding between Sam's toes being particularly sensitive and Sam giggling sporadically as Jeff mixed in his caressing Sam's sweaty feet and slowly sweeping his tongue along both soles, across both arches and in between his toes which was a little more bearable than the tickling frenzy of both feet Jeff indulged himself in doing!

"N-N-N-N-NOOOOOO NOT AGAIN AAAAAHHH HA HA HA HA A HA HA HA HA HA HA HA PL-PL-PL-PL-PLEASE STAAAAAAAP AAAH HA HA HA HA HA HA IT T-T-T-T-T-TICKLES S-S-S-S-SO MUCH NOOOOO AAAAHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA." screamed Sam with a renewed sense of panic as Jeff resumed frenzied stroking the soles of his feet but really driving Sam to unstoppable and uncontrollable laughter.

"PL-PL-PLEASE N-N-N-NO AAAAAH HA HA HA HA NO NO NO AAAAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HAHA PLEASE STOP HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!" yelled Sam as his toes were sucked and licked again and then so too the soles of his feet

The tickling stopped and Jeff began massaging Sam's feet but lightly with the pads of his fingers. Sam felt the urge to laugh but bit his lips which Jeff sensed him doing saying Sam had such smooth feet, he loved the feel of them, the warmth of them and their smell but most of all the fact they were so ticklish, very, very ticklish and he slid his fingers in between Sam's toes and Sam couldn't hold back his need to laugh!

"NOOOHAHHAHAPLEASEHAHAHAHSTOOOPHAHAHAHAHA!"

“I'm going to tickle you Sam, I'm going to tickle you all over your bare ticklish feet!” Jeff told the construction worker and he tickled Sam's feet in the middle of both of his soles seeing his toes wiggle as his feet flexed and Jeff amused saying he never imagined a builder being so ticklish!

"HAHAHHAHAPLEASENOOMOREAHAHAHAHASTOOPTICKLINGMEHAHAHAHAHAPLEASESTOPTICKLINGMYFEEEETNOOOOAHAHAHHAHAHA!"

Sam forced to endure tortuous lickling and tickling from Jeff who passionately suckled on Sam's toes and licked and even kissed his feet and then slowed his stokes down and then stopped the foot teasing and re-socked both feet keeping them hot 'n sweaty and sensitive and began licking Sam's dick back to hardness as he moaned as Jeff said the night was young, plenty of time for him to feel the full effect of the Pleasure-Pain Principle!

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back