• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fat Fanny Fantasy Tickle f/m

wrestlingclown

TMF Regular
I drove my Mercedes to the suburban neighborhood where I grew up. My parents had long ago sold their house here and retired to Florida, but I needed to see my old neighbor--the widow, Victoria. I called ahead of time, and she was expecting me. It had been several years since our last encounter, since the last time I had done something so awful. My decision as vice-President of Junco Corporation to lay off 5400 workers while giving myself a $250,000 annual raise bothered me, but my strategy would undoubtedly increase company profits and out shareholders loved my plan. The stock price was soaring.

I suppose I could have paid a dominatrix or even asked my ex-wife to punish me, but I trusted Vicky because I had known her for 25 years, and she knew exactly what I needed. She knew my limits and gently took me past them every time.

I rang the doorbell. Vicky greeted me at the door, wearing a see-through white nightie. Vicky is a heavy set woman approaching the age of 60, older than me by almost 2 decades. Nevertheless, the sight of her gave me an immediate erection because I was in the presence of her enormous, sexy, buttocks. The fleshy fat in her ass jiggled and shook wildly when she walked and it drove me crazy with sexual excitement. It was so big it scared me a little too. It made me feel so small, so helpless.

She smiled, her pleasant face had a lusty expression on it.

"Have you been a bad boy again, Mr. Townsend?"

"Yes, a very bad boy. I laid off 5400 people."

"Go to your room, young man and undress," she said and she pointed to the bedroom down the hall.

I followed her instructions and began to have 2nd thoughts. I remembered how unbearable her fingers could be on my belly. I sat naked on the bed, my penis hard, and waited nervously. She was taking a long time, and I reached for my underpants, meaning to get dressed and chicken out. I'd make some excuse. But she blocked the doorway.

"What are you doing, young man? Lay on your back and get in position. You know you deserve punishment for ruining all those people's lives."

She glared at me. I couldn't defy her. I just couldn't. She had too much authority over me. I complied and she quickly had me roped, spread-eagled to her queen-sized bed. I relaxed, now knowing that I had no control over the situation. She sat on my chest, her big ass inches from my chin. Her bottom totally blocked my view. Her ass was so huge, the edges of it along with her hips hung over the sides of my ribs. Her weight almost made me feel smothered.

"You think you are such a bad boy. You think you are so tough...the big boss who can fire thousands of people. But I know you aren't really bad. I know that deep down you are a good boy, a weakling who likes to be tickled. You still like to be tickled, don't you?"

"No, don't," I said with genuine fear.

She tickled my belly with her chubby fingers, and I laughed silently, squirmed and thrashed helplessly. But she was too heavy and I couldn't buck her off me, like I could the time I let my ex-wife tie me down.

"Are you still ticklish?" she asked, pausing her fingers.

My face flushed red, too ashamed to admit it, just like all the other times she had punished me.

"Why don't you answer me? You know I'm going to find out."

She resumed tickling my belly, the her fingers danced to my groin. I was able to keep my laughter silent until she reached back and tickled my arm pits. This forced me to laugh out loud.

"Oh, you're just as ticklish as you were when you were a teenager. Some things never change. Remember this..."

And she tickled my butt and balls and groin and lower belly and upper belly and sides and ribs and armpits and neck and she reached under me and tickled my back while repeatedly saying "tickle, tickle, tickle, coochie, coochie, coo, tickle, tickle" oh my balls no not my ass crack, please not my thighs hahahahahaha. Now laughing out loud uncontrollably. "tickle, tickle, tickle, coochie, coochie, coo, tickle, tickle" ahahahahahahahaha. I squealed happy so helpless. If only the world could see me so humiliated ahahahahahaha. "tickle, tickle, tickle, coochie, coochie, coo, tickle, tickle, tickle I gitchy got you" ahahahahahaha

I felt panic and struggled against the bonds in futility. Maybe this crazy fat lady would never stop tickling me and I would die laughing. I was too proud to beg, too proud to use the safe word and admit defeat. She shoved my penis in her wet pussy and rode me, her big ass cheeks flopping up and down. The tickling stopped but the suction felt so good I could not last longer than a minute. She stopped riding, having felt my warm semen inside her.

"Bad boys aren't allowed to cum so fast."

She reached down and tickled my foot soles and I got hard again, and she resumed riding me. The sensation tickled my penis, and I laughed and watched her huge tukus bounce up and down. She moaned, orgasmed, and kept riding me until I came again.

She got off me. Faced me for the first time since she tied me down. She was going to make me say the safe word. She was going to defeat me. I didn't want to be tickled any more. I wanted my freedom. She tickled me all over, making me laugh even louder than before.

"STOP! STOP!" CODE PINK! CODE PINK!"

Much to my relief, she cut the ropes with the scissors that were on the nightstand.

I was ready to fire more workers.

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back