• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A new story in my archives and here is a teaser and the link.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
I watch as you squirm slightly; your chest slowly rising and falling. Do I see nipples getting erect? I want to fondle you all over, that is why my heart is pounding so loud it’s shutting out every other noise. I can even hear my sweat running and I squirm slightly as it trickles down me. I then stand up and go to the foot of the bed and look at your feet, which were now slowly wriggling like the rest of you. Your apprehension proceeds you and I cannot help but smile to myself, and I move to the right side of the bed, reach over and pull a strap over your legs, just above your knees and tightened it off. Then I pulled another strap over the area about a foot above your ankles. I wanted your legs immobile when I took my own sweet time in removing your suede sneakers and socks.

I could imagine those adorable size eight feet tucked snug and cozy in those sneakers and I was sweating even more. The pictures you had sent me of your feet were awesome and I spent hours chatting and cybering with you, as I gazed longingly at those feet. Not only that, I mapped every micrometer of your feet, soles and toes for future reference and use, and I plan on making every one hundredth of a microsecond count.

I whisper the word feet ever so slowly and you utter the word fuck and start giggling. I’m now imagining myself slowly pulling your sneakers off, you, big pleading puppy dog eyes, shaking your head no, squirming a little more, feet trying to pull back, trying to push themselves into your sneaks and stay there.

I stop and look at you again: sneakers that are easily and sensually removable, jeans that accept tickling fingers and show a bulge that cannot be ignored. I can see in almost beyond 3D and that tells me that you are getting off in a different way. I have so many feelings racing around inside of me that I can’t tell what they are. I get hold of myself to add one more thing into the plan and sitting beside you again, I produced a ski mask that I had converted into a blindfold. You shake slightly your head no but there is struggle in you as I slip it over your head. Now the puppy dog eyes are gone but the apprehension remains and is getting stronger. For the first time since laying on my bed you are now speaking or at least trying to and the fact that suddenly you can now no longer see me heightens your apprehension. There are words now, but barely whispered and I sit back to watch as you try to find any way to work the blindfold off. I reach out and cup your chin and you squeal and freeze for a moment then squirm even more.

“Off with the sneaks?” I whisper…

You squeal, wrench your chin from my grip and squirm to writhe; your feet writhing the most and I giggle back at you. Now you are whispering whole words and the word no is repeated many times over in rapid succession. You squeal again as ten finger tips begin lightly stroking both your wrists, and then begin at a snail’s pace down your forearms. You are now desperately trying to pull your arms down and I begin to believe that your armpits are a hotspot and not as you claim. I stop at your elbows and begin lightly scratching and this has you violently pulling and shaking your arms now.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...-inspiring-this-M-M-one&p=4119831#post4119831

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back