• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Mark M/M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Just three months ago Me and Nick had agreed to meet the 26yr old guy calling himself on line 'Master Mark' and a guy who thrilled fleecing guys of cash on the promise of massaging his size 11 feet, kissing and licking them and sucking on his sweaty toes after first worshipping his socked feet and orally servicing his armpits. He getting guys buying him gifts and paying his bills He advertises being straight but faggots can worship his pits and feet if the price is right! The very handsome 6' dark haired and dark eyed, lightly tanned due to his Greek connection; his father, mother; American had agreed to having two subs serve him liking the idea one of us liking feet and the other pits and told us he'd deliberately not shower for us faggots to get us off on real man stink!

The guy full of himself in every way but perfect for the role he played successfully keeping him finacially secure and we arrived at his condo. He greeted us and was exactly as he appeared on webcam, well acturally better looking but he did not know he was opening his home to two undercover cops with one intention, to have fun with him at his expense. Inside the condo he telling us that he was in charge and we obeyed him nothing more, nothing less and we nodded. He laughed saying he had not showered so we were going to worship him and was wearing a pair of worn socks he had been due to send to a ****** on line having been paid $150.00 for them adding a bit more stink would appeal to the sad fuck more. He pointed to his fila sneakers saying the foot freak was gonna enjoy them and I nodded and he lifted his arms and sniffed his own pits and pointed at Nick saying they were ready for service from him.

I told him I needed the bathroom and in their saw the sonicare and poured the chloroform on the small rag and then returned and winked at Nick who had already on instruction stripped to his underwear and 'Master Mark' grinning like a cheshire cat who had the cream and told me to strip as he used the bathroom and both in our underwear jumped him coming out of the bathroom and the chloroform worked a treat! Master Mark came around 30 mins later stripped to his underwear and socks but restrained and blindfold with duct tape over his mouth.

He was really protesting and squirming around but we had secured him tight with the cuffs secured to his bed and there was the strong smell smell of his body odour which was eminating from his sweaty armpits and sweat moist socked feet. I looked at Nick smiling as 'Master Mark' still struggled as Nick said to him

"Mmmmmm fuck you're right your armipts stink and Owen will certainly love your smelly feet as you're used to faggots doing but with a difference this session and that's faggots rule and we're also cops so you'll think twice before reporting this incident to the authorities as we've seen the pipe, you're not exactly discreet. We both genuinely find you attractive and Owen has drooled over your feet but he like me read how you spanked a slave when massaging your feet, by accident he did it too lightly and it tickled your feet and you saying you hate that and warning other slaves never to tickle you but that's among other things what we'll be doing and being straight also forcibly jerking you off as you're out tickle-cum slave!"

"Master Mark' was desperate to free himself but that wasn't going to happen. I leaned close to his socked feet, black socks as he often seen wearing in photos and videos and can vouch for them being extremely smelly as he advertises them, his size 11 feet really sweat after just one day! Nick watched me enjoying the lad's socked feet but I also picked up his right fila sneaker and holding the opened sneaker to my face breathed in the intense odour from it and let him hear me saying his sneakers smelled awesome having sniffed inside the left one!

It was clear that he hated what was happening as this time he was not empowered, he was controlled and not the controller and I began to massage his black socked right foot which was very moist and warm and he tried to pull it from me but his efforts proving futile as I delighted telling him whilst massaging his left foot and not calling him 'Master' or 'Sir' Nick smiled at me quite happy to watch! He winked as I taunted our captive!

"Mmmm yeah your feet smell like feet and feel great and what would you want a slave to do, peel off your socks and lick your feet and suck your toes so who am I to disappoint you and I pulled the black socks off his feet and began to lick the sweat from the sole of his right foot and then the left one saying the smell for some might be overwhelming but pleasure for me a kinky ****** like me!" making Nick laugh!

"Yeah Mark both of us like manly stink, me rank pits and Nick stinky feet so you're in for a treat but a ticklish treat as we love to tickle torture guys but you won't be spanking either of us but you'll be laughing your ass off you can be sure of that!" said Nick

Hearing this our victim was even more frantic to escape as I told him that I was going to lick and lick his feet as I found the smell of them both intoxicating and told him his sneakers smelled like he'd worn them for years, his socked feet more than a days worn and his bare feet just as I liked feet to be and especially ticklish feet as tickled they would get even smellier and sweatier and not to everyone's taste but so what, to mine! Variety the spice of life, boring if we all liked the same thing!

"Nick give me the feather please! Thanks!" I said as Mark gasped knowing the ticklish assault of his feet was about to begin but didn't see Nick held a feather too and I told him the touch of the feather being so light was so tortuous so something perfect for ticklish feet and concentrated on his right foot and sawing it in between his toes one after the other as he squirmed and giggled so vulnerable and helpless. Nick then winked at me as he stroked Marks right armpit and Mark's muffled laughter delighted us as it got louder and more desperate!

I fixated with Mark's feet took my time exploring them with the quill of the feather stroking slowly along the soles of his feet and under his toes which he clenched so gripped them and pulled them so his soles were taut telling him authoratively that when I wanted to tickle his feet, I would tickle his feet and he better get used to this ****** using and abusing his feet as it was a long night! Mark desperately kept trying to pull his feet away from my attacks but learned there was no escape and no reprieve!

Nick who had been lightly feathering one armpit after the other began licking them and sniffing them simultaneously as I licked the sole of his right foot and then left foot and began sucking his toes and licking in between them. Sensations Mark was well accustomed to except as I licked one sole, I stroked the other and whilst sucking his toes tickled the sole of the same foot so they wiggled in my mouth! I then spider tickled the soles of both feet simultaneously dancing my fingers all over them driving him berserk as Nick was licking his armpits and nipples and pinching them both! We overloaded Mark with sensations as he moaned and laughed to our complete satisfaction! I then tickled his feet as at the same time Nick tickled his armpits which was hellish for him as he shook his head from side to side in unbearable ticklish agony! Then winking at Nick we stopped the tickles!

"Mmmm Mark you have the smelliest feet ever so press them in my face both soles hard or we'll tickle the fuck out of you, come on I said I want to have your stinky soles in my face and humour me so tell me to sniff 'em or else more tickling guaranteed!

“Sniff deeper ******, smell that shit bitch, you love my stink, don’t you ******!” he said in Master mode as I licked every crevice of his perspiring feet and massaged them both!

Nick roughly pulled Mark's underwear down and as I nibbled on Mark's toes he fondled Mark's dick, something straight Mark did not allow and clearly was angry but unable to stop it as whilst fondling a semi hard dick to an erection, Nick pinching Mark's nipples and stroking the insides of this thighs and his balls and we both loving his muffled verbal protests only interrupted by giggling from light tickling of his feet from me with an experienced finger touch!

Mark's dick fully erect Nick lightly stroked the shaft with a feather as I stroked Mark's soles and slid my tongue in between his toes and licked up n' down the soles of his feet and sniffed in his manstink, pulling every toe apart and licking in between them and then serious finger tickling his feet and seeing Mark visibly trembling. No mercy I indulged in suckin on his toes and licking the stinky, sweaty soles of his feet as Nick caressed Mark's balls with the feather!

I telling Mark we liked guys ticklish often amusing ourselves with a misbehaving abusive drunk and disorderly guy brought into the police station who woud find himself in a cell with us having fun with him in the basement where the cells were and CCTV screen off for an hour cleared with the security monitor officer upstairs who we paid to keep quiet. The guy on the restraint bed stripped to his underwear, Nick tickling his his upper body and me tickling his feet! This scoop clearly unnerved Mark more as it was intended to do! I told him but what did he expect from two pervy faggots!

Mark did seem terrified with skin so sensitive to the touch that he was powerless to stop his body from reacting feeling humiliated and degraded as his laughter was more or less constant and Nick seeing Mark's dick was stroked and his balls tickled and caressed and Nicks hands ran up n' down Mark's sides as the sensations became increasingly unbearable, Nick's fingers creeping up and down his sides and underneath his armpits, Mark burst into a fit of uncontrollable laughter. Mark's feet moist with sweat I duly tickled his soles up n' down first with my fingers and then my tongue, lapping at his toes and slipping in-between them.

Nick meanwhile had gripped Mark's hardened dick and was steadily milking him but also tickling and teasing Mark's balls with the feather and his dick got harder than ever and began ooozing pre-cum and Mick then seriously began jerking Mark's dick as I lightly stroked Mark's bare soles and then pressed muy nose into his left sole and sniffed, slowly moving up to his toes as I inhaled, then I ran my nose along his toes, sniffing each of them one at a time. I did exactly the same with his right foot and then I moved on to licking his soles. I licked the length of each of his bare soles, from his heels to the tips of his toes. Mark's feet tasted delicious and I loved him squirming as my tongue flicked around his toes and verbally taunting him about it!

"What's wrong Mark, are you ticklish on your feet, yes you are aren't you, so ticklish on your stinky, sweaty feet!" I said while continuing to
suck on his toes, one by one, wrapping my lips around them and fellating them, massaging them with my tongue and nibbling on his toes and licking both feet all over then running my fingers the length of his saliva lubed soles making him flinch and instinctively try to pull away.

I then focus on just his right foot and ran my fingers along the bare sole as he flexed his toes and squirmed and with a single finger scratched around the ball of his foot and underneath his toes and played with his toes pinching and wriggling them between my thumb and forefinger. Then I started to tickle his left foot the same tortuous way and then both of his feet together, my fingers all over his soles and probing in between his toes and Mark dissolved or crumbled in fits of laughter!

"Got you right where I want you Mark and have done since seeing you being so mercenary to guys on line!" I said to him as I flicked my tongue between his toes on his right foot and he started to cry out, "Stop! Please, stop!" he yelled but I ignored him and carried on torturing his toes on that foot and then not pausing for a moment switched my focus of tickling intentions to his other foot until he was struggling to catch his breath. I stopped!

Nick then poked his tongue into Mark's belly button while licking his belly and soon licking both nipples and then armpits! He then shocked Mark as he placed his mouth over his erect dick and sucked the straight lad and massaged the shaft of his dick orally as Mark being straight moaned and groaned being forcibly subjected to this stimulation from another guy as it was clear he wasn't enjoying it. Nick and I used to recognising the angush straight guys assaulted by us feel when being teased and tormented as they struggle to free themselves from it which only excites us both more and determines us exploiting their suffering to the maximum level!

Like it or not Mark's dick responsive to the oral ministrations from Nick who had control of it more than Mark did and kpet sucking on Mark's hard dick wet with pre-cum and Mark moaning shaking his head from side to side on the bed as Nick pulled away from his dick for a moment and sat back to admire it in all its glory, sticking straight up in the air. Nick took great pleasure in pulling it down towards his groin and letting it spring back up again, bouncing off his abdomen. Nick rubbing his thumb around the head in a circular motion to coax out more droplets of pre-cum.

"No," said Mark in a hoarse voice. "Stop! I don't want this!"

"What you want is irrelevant" Nick said still teasing his hard dick. "You're going to cum for me whether you like it or not."

"No! Shit, no!" pleaded Mark

"Oh yes. You can try and resist if you like, but the fact is that sooner or later you are going to spill a nice hot load of milk for me. See, this is what happens when you reply to dodgy ads on the on line to satisfy your greed! Serves you right."

"I'll fucking kill you for this." Mark getting angrier and more frustrated as he was now not Top but Bottom!

"Yeah, just keep talking. I love the sound of your voice. It turns me on even more." taunted Nick

My hands on his bare feet as Nick stroked Mark's hard dick again with the feather edging him as he had sensed Mark close to climaxing and wanting to keep him on the edge winked at me as stroking the soles of his feet lightly I saying " let's tickle these size 11 sexy feet!" seeing Mark's toes wriggling as Nick began stroking Mark's vulnerable armpits indulging ourselves in ticklishly tormenting our prey mercilessly keeping tickles light and maddening soft stroking! Nick stroking and pinching Mark's nipples relentlessly stimulating them as I stroked his right foot and then his left foot saying he really having super sensitive feet as we had him squirming on the bed under our complete control!

I verbally admiring his feet as I remarked on his big, big toes and tickled in between his toes and dragged my fingers slowly down the very centre of his soles and then up to his toes again as we heard him begging us to stop and Nick licking his left ear lobe as he whispered in his ear "No!"

I began to lick Mark's toes and arches but now with pressure so my tongue lickled his very sweaty feet which tasted so ripe and delicious and smelled intoxicating and for good measure I stroked the arches of his feet as Mark responded

“NO! NOT MY FEET! NOT MY FEET! EEEEE! HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!”

Mark's feet so ticklish as I slowly drew circles in the centre of both of his soles as his soles wrinkled and his toes flexed taunting him saying " Does this tickle Mark?” feeling his feet trying to escape and using both hands, one on each foot I spider tickled from his heels to his toes and gave attention to his very sensitive arches and then tickled under his toes and focused on one foot at a time. Starting with his left foot, I used all ten fingers to tickle torture those ticklish feet of his as Mark squirmed and laughed hard. I tickled his toes a little and then switched feet. Scrambling my fingers all over his right foot and Mark's laugh doubled in volume and his toes went wild as they were tickled. I tickled and scratched every inch of his right foot having teased his left foot and stopped as he grew breathless!

Nick then wrapped his lips around Mark's dick and sucked him, his tongue licking the length of his shaft while his fingers tickle-caressed his balls. Stopping Nick saying "I'm sure your girlfriend won't mind me us helping ourselves to your body. I mean, come on, she can't blame us for wanting a piece of her sexy boyfriend!" He then took his mouth off Mark's dick and stroked his shaft with his fingers seeing pre-cum on the head of Mark's dick making him gasp and moan again licking it off slowly.

"Mmm, you're so tasty" Nick said and I agreed saying Mark's having such tasty toes and such awesome sweaty feet that he loved to tempt what was that word he used; oh yes faggots as I got the feather and drew the quill end along the sole of Mark's right foot loving his unbearable ticklishness and teasingly torturing his left sole the same way and Mark's toes covered with sweat just like the rest of his body and I deeply inhaled Mark's foot stink and knew why his slaves found his feet addictive and paid him on a promise to enjoy them in reality and not solely via webcam if they paid him enough!

"Mmmm such smelly feet Mark and both mine for free and with hours to enjoy them and to break the rules as that's what they're made for and to relish in tickling two ultra-ticklish feet but later as Nick has a wicked surprise in store which will devastate you!" and Mark heard the 'Bzzzzz'.

Nick had his favourite tool the electric toothbrush and directed the revolving bristles to Mark's inner thighs and slid the vibrating head up and along them as I went to the bathroom and got Mark's own sonicare and another 'Bzzzzz' and connected the bristles with the soles of his feet!

"Tickles, tickles, really tickles, ticklish Mark!" teased Nick as he ran his tickling tool between Mark's balls and asshole which sent Mark ballistic, I de-activated the sonicare as wanted Mark having no distractions from Nick's tortuous tickling as the bristles tocuhed Mark's balls making him gasp as they buzzed all over them.

Mark's dick was solid and I mean solid as it throbbed and ached and desperate for Nick or me I guess to touch it, to grip his shaft and jerk him off and how amusing it is for us to work guys up to such degrees of frustration and desperation! Nick ran the electric toothbrush's revolving bristles along the shaft of Mark's dick, every inch on the 6" he spoke about on line, his dick now so vulnerable as Mark fought for breath really struggling beiing so tormented as the soft bristles touched lightly against the ridge of the head of his dick and Mark groaned loudly. The sensations made his body spasmed and he really writhed against the restraints that held him to the bed!

Nick in his element as he ran the bristles the length of Mark's dick and clearly the feeling was incredible, his body taut as he gasped as he was driven so close to shooting his load but instead reacting as Nick stopped what he'd been doing perfectly timed with me torturing Mark with a feather attack on his feet! He thrashed his head around like a complete maniac as I ran the quill of the feather over one sole then the other of his smooth size 11 feet! I explored the arches of his feet and then the feather end sawn in the spaces in between his toes!

"Mark if you want this torture to stop you tell Own to work on your feet as you tell your slaves you go that!" said Nick and Mark nodded knowing if he didn't that his feet would be tickled to fuck and as Nick winked at me I stopped the feather tickling! I leaned close to Mark's stinky feet and Mark said

"Kiss my feet ******!" so I did “Lick ‘em a little, and rub your nose against them” Mark ordered and I did what I was told, starting to lick and rub my nose back and forth against Mark’s feet.

“You listening to me ****** I want you to suck my toes!"

I hungrily sucked every one of his toes as Mark knowing he having no choice sounded convincing saying dominantly

“You like sucking on your Master’s toes ******? “I wanna hear you say it, tell me you like sucking my toes.”

“I like sucking your toes, I love sucking your toes!" I said licking every inch of them both adding I really enjoy tickling them Sir!"

I then deviously with the feather quill traced the lines on the soles of his feet up n' down, up n' down and sawed the feather ends in between his toes as Nick told Mark that rebellious slaves were such evil bastards weren't they as he stroked Mark's armpits and sniffed and licked them both as Mark thrashed around on the bed having no strength to fight against the tickliing and being robbed of his sanity in the relentless tickle torment he was being forced to endure!

"You know Mark you are going to be even more sensitive when you're are horny and after bursting your load; you'll have a hard time not to be super ticklish!" taunted Nick looking at me and I stopped teasing Mark's feet as Nick nodded as he ran the feather along the shaft of Mark's dick and caressed Mark's balls with it!

"Mark, Nick is evil with his feather as I am, we drive guys berserk at the police station and our victims like you straight guys to humiliate and embarrass them so we look out for wedding rings or on arrest will ask them what their wives will think of them being arrested and they say girlfriend if not married and seal their ticklish fate! If not ticklish then we still have fun with them as Nick loves armpits and me as you know it's feet, dick and ass of no interest to me but a guy's feet not safe anywhere near me!"

Mark's balls were tight as his so near to coming as Nick taunted him with the feather taunting the base of his hardened dick as Mark was so desperate for release as he whispered in Mark's ear as he did to men taunted by him at the police station

"Shoot it, let me see it, let me see you shoot it! Yeah see that Owen, cum filling Mark's dick making it swell, he so wants to be jerked off right Mark as my feather teases the head of your dick c' mon let it go and show us how you come Mark but you're so fucking extremely ticklish on your feet and in these armpits!" Nick said as his feather stroked one armpit and then the other as Mark shook involuntarily feeling as if he was being electrocuted and defenseless against the torturous tickles but as Nick stopped I drew the quill of the feather the length of the soles of Mark's feet.

"ooooooooooooohhhhhh pleaaaaaaaaaase staaaaaaaaaHpp. Noooooooooooo moooooooooooooore pleeeeeeeeeeeease noooooooooooot myyyyyyyyyyyy feeeeeeeeeeet haaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaa haaaaaaaa" he really lost it as simultaneously Nick was tickling Mark's armpits and Mark unable to not struggle violently as both of his vulnerable places were subjected to a cruel tickling attack at the same time so forcing him to endure sensation overload, our speciality!

Mark's body drenched in sweat as he fought to catch his breath and we both loving his body odour, his foot stink driving me wild
and proving it to him licking one toe after the other stopping telling him to be a good ticklish boy and laugh and to take it!"

"Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaa!haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaa!"

"You know Mark a feather tickles enough but a pipe cleaner drawn in between the toes is a real killer and slowly drawn between the toes thoroughly will keep you laughing as you are now uncontrollably and I looked at Nick who winked and stopped teasing Mark's armpits so he could only focus on his feet tickle tortured by me as he whispered "Tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle!" as I showed Nick the metal fork and he nodded!

I then licked both of Mark's feet for a few minutes so they were saliva lubed and then drew the tines of the fork slowly across the ball of one foot and then the other foot and Mark gave the greatest ticklish reaction yet as he went ballistic squirming as I loved seeing him in ticklish hell and concentrated stroking the centre of his soles where tickles drove him insane!

"Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaa!"

"Nick, Mark's so ticklish on his feet, it's a wonder he let's guys anywhere near them even for cash and you're not into feet but can see how guys who have got to sniff and lick them have felt grateful as they are a foot-freak like me's delight and I'm so lucky having them as a freebie and able to tickle the fuck out of them and no risk of being spanked for it!" Nick nodding as Mark felt so vulnerable and helpless as with my fingers I drew lines across the soles of his feet, the sensation driving him berserk!

With one hand I pulled back the toes on Mark's right foot and the other to tickle all over the right foot, especially at the base of his toes, a very ticklish spot and did the same to his left foot and then used one hand on each foot simultaneously teasingly tickling inch by inch over the length of both of his ticklish soles. Nick then ran his fingers into Mark's armpits so we soon had Mark hysterical both being as we told him expert ticklers! I loved running my fingers all over the bare soles of Mark's feet! Nick then began milking Mark's dick and then suddenly stopped!

'Hey, give him some poppers Owen!" Nick said to me and I smiled and pinched one of Mark's nostrils and put the open bottle against his other nostril and he knew under the threat of a tickling to inhale and he took a hit! Mark moaned as Nick's fingers stroked his balls as he stroked the shaft of Mark's dick again gently and then more firmly and Nick felt and I saw Mark's dick getting harder.

Nick wrapped his right fist around Mark's dick and slowly and methodically began to stroke it and resumed jerking Mark off so soon his dick was leaking pre-cum and he moaned as he was brought closer and closer to climax and soon enough was dripping with his cum having shot his powerful load! Nick then dosed Mark up with more poppers and placed his fingers on Mark's stomach and abs gently at first, circling closer and closer to his navel. He then began to tickle Mark's flat stomach with both hands, moving to his sides and suddenly Mark giggled exploded with laughter loudly

"Hahahhhahhhhh hahhhhhhhahahahahhahaahhhahha no no no... ahaha... stop stop stop... stop stop oh..hahahahahahahhaha... stop!"

Nick smiled at me as he continued slowly teasing Mark with with both hands, lightly fingering his abs, belly button, and lower sides. Mark went crazy, buckling and struggled hard to break loose and gasping for air with sweat pouring down his body but there was no escaping Nick's methodical fingers tickling up and down his ribs as Mark ultra-senstive having shot his spunk was laughing like crazy.

"OH HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SHIT FUCKHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!" his body sweaty, giving off a manly odour and espcially all over his feet and I began to run my fingers all over the soles of his feet and both feet at once and Mark screamed and then shrieked louder than ever before, laughing hysterically as the feather ran in between his toes and the quill end up and down the soles of his size 11 feet!

"Please stop stop AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Mark giggled insanely with laughter making me really smile

While I continued tickling his feet, Nick slid his feather in between Mark's legs and told me to tickle Mark's feet until he lifted his ass off the bed and more than happily I began sicking and nibbling on Mark's sweaty toes which did the trick and involuntarily he raised off the bed so Nick's feather stroked Mark's ass crack very slowly and teasingly! This happening the yells from Mark were so encouraging as his body really squrimed as I was really having fun alternating between tickling and lickling the soles of his feet as it was such a turn on seeing the handsome lad accustomed to being in charge and abusing and using his slaves being used and abused with not even financial compensation for putting himself at our disposal as he had invited us to his home!

Nick then drew the feather from under Mark to his nipples again and he also pinched them and licked and nibbled on them and was soon deeply inhaling the smell from Mark's armpits which he loves doing to guys as much as I like sniffing guys with feet smelling like feet!

I continued tickling both of Mark's feet as he was shrieking and screaming losing his sanity violently struggling to break free from the unending torment being systematically inflicted on him as Nick was licking Mark's balls and then licking his dick as Mark yelled

"I'm not fucking gay fuuck nooo!"

"No but we're faggots so give me your fuckin' dick straight boy and enjoy!" taunted Nick sucking and licking the head of Mark's dick with even greater enthusiasm as I tickled and lickled the soles of his sweating feet and suckled and nibbled on his toes as his whole body shook and his head twisted from side to side and then Nick told him that he was going to meet us again or else the filming we were going to be taking of him teased and tortured would go viral on the net and 'Master Mark' would lose his reputation as a hard man being seen as being weak as a pussy and his girlfriend sure to see the film!"

Nick then got off the bed and began to film me tickling Mark's feet but so only the back of me could be seen and later he would edit it so I would appear blurry on screen and while stroking one foot I started sucking on the toes of the same foot so they wiggled in my face and then took a mouthful and suckled on them as Mark laughed like a maniac as I switched to teasing his other foot in the same fashion whilst sniffing the strong odour of his feet loving their manly and rich scent and inserting my tongue in between his toes as Mark squirmed to try to evade what was happening in silence so my identity and Nick's protected!

"Hahhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa Pleeeeeeeeze sstop! Nono more!" yelled Mark as I began to saw the fearher in between his toes twirling it round and round delivering an extreme tickling and then drew the quill across both helpless soles as Mark lost all control

"Heeeeeeeeehahahahahahaha nooooooohahahahahahahaah stoppppppppp heheheheheheeheh immmm ticklish!"

'Bzzzz' activating the electric toothbrush and Mark's own one I ran the revolving bristles around his toes and he immediately went wild as I ran the brush over his soles and toes "Noooooooo hahahahahahahahahaahahahah stooooooopppppp noooo hahoahahehehehaoahha haha please agh haha whoo stop-p-p-p tickling m-ee-hahahaha!"

I drew a zig zag pattern on Mark's right foot with the feather quill tickling his foot mercilessly and then treated his left foot to the same delight and then teased both of his arches stroking his feet from heels to toes as Nick filmed the tickling frenzy! Mark was hysterical, really laughing so hard as the teasing ticklish sensations coursed through his body as I stroked the feather up and down the sole of his right foot and then up and down the sole of his left foot and again the feather teasing in between his toes sending him absolutely crazy! Filmed being torture, pure tickle torture wit the ticklee so clearly being tickled agaisnt his will by a really sadistic tickler.

Mark laughed his head off and squirmed and fought to get away for real as he was really suffering on camera and I disguised my voice as I had to be heard saying something and said "I love ticklish feet Mark and can't remember tickling a guy with feet as ticklihs as yours, you're a real tenderfoot, I feel sorry for you and your two ticklish tootsies, taunted, tormented, teased, tickle tortured by a tickler like me!"

"Pleeeez, hee hee hee stop hhahahahahahhahaha! Mark yelled as he was rendered powerless as my fingers danced all over the soles of his feet and his toes and then the tickling stopped and I began to lick the soles of his feet and licked and sucked Mark's toes and really lapped at his feet loving their taste and heard deeply inhaling his footstink.

Then I began to stroke the feather at the base of Mark's toes and feather stroked the soles of his feet and across both arches and in between his toes and then tickled in between and under his toes with my fingers, Mark's weakness being extremely, deathly, excruciatingly foot-ticklish was the one I relished in constantly working to my advantage and then Nick stopped the filming but I continued licking the soles of Mark's feet and sucking on his toes! I grazed my teeth over Mark's toes and continued sucking and licking his toes alternating between feet and sometimes tickling both of them at the same time. My fingers stroked up and down the length of his feet and my tongue slid in between his toes and my tongue licked his soles to keep them moist and ticklish and the more I licked the soles of his feet, the more he laughed!

Nick then pulled Mark's toes back on both feet and I drew the feather quill along the base of all of Mark's toes back and forth which drove him mad and got him howling running my fingers along his soles! I focused on his toes for a while, running my fingers above and beneath each one, gently tickling and probing, and then occasionally running my fingertips down the entire length of his sole. He seemed to really react when I would take one finger and exquisitely create a maddening circle in the middle of each sole and then slowly drag the tip of my finger up and down one sole, then the other and then tickled both feet at the same time loving seeing Mark squirm to avoid the cruel torture writhing in ticklish agony, his big, tender soles inviting me to trace my fingers along the length of them both as he exploding with laughter from the ticklish stimulation all the encouragement he needed to give me and one he supplied abundantly with such magnitude screaming with laughter and pulling at his restraints!

We then tickled Mark at random, me solely his feet but Nick his armpits, chest, stomach, nipples, inner thighs and balls and stroking the handsome lad's body and listening to his laughter was so hot and Nick then began caressing Mark's dick with one hand and gently tickling his balls with the other and seeing pre-cum spreading it all over the head of Mark's dick and I smiling at Nick as I mercilessly resumed tickling the soles of Mark's feet and ran the feather in between his toes as he yelled

"Please ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha...oh please, I'll do the scene the way you want again...oh please just stop tickling me...uh-ha-uh-ha-uh-ha-uh-ha-hee-hee-hee...I'll do the scene with you guys just stop tickling my feet...I'll do the scene...ah-hah-ah-hahha!"

Nick winked at me and I stopped tickling Mark's feet and sensuously sucked his toes as Nick jerked Mark off again and then we stopped the games with him but he knew that we would be meeting him again as he does not want the film being shown on the net and so to date have met him seven times since to date with another meeting arranged for next weekend!

Last edited:
I love the premise of this one. It's nice to read about one of those cash masters having the tables turned on him.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back