• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fun with Ramon M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
It was the Caracas Hilton Hotel, Venezuela, South America and there were several bell men near the front desk to carry your luggage to your room. I eyed each of them as I signed into the hotel at the front desk, and it wasn't the real young guys that most took my eye, but a more mature guy in his early 30's who was tall and really good-looking, to me anyway. His name was Ramon and as I followed him onto the elevator and down the hall to my room, we chatted small talk, and I got to check out his feet. He was wearing black leather dress shoes, highly shined, and black dress socks, and his feet looked to be large-sized to me, judging from his shoes.

He unlocked the door with the key card and brought the luggage cart in and placed my duffel bag and my briefcase on the bed. As he talked to me, Ramon smiled a lot, and I decided he was decidedly a hot-looking guy and spoke English well and he told me he was top of his class at college that he attended on Saturdays always and Management allowed him this day off always. After I tipped him $5.00 he told me before he left that if I needed any room service or anything, he'd be on duty until 11pm that evening and to request him by name when I called the front desk. Anyway, I told him I'd be sure to ask for him if I needed room service, and he made smiled at me, and left.

I went out for dinner to a popular local restaurant, and by the time I got back to the hotel, it was almost 10:30 PM. I got in the elevator, and just as the doors were closing, Ramon walked by and glanced in at me. He smiled and waved, and I gave him a wink returning his greeting. Back in my room, the room phone rang. I went and answered it--it was Ramon the bellman. He said he would be going off duty in a few minutes and that if there was anything I wanted, a beer or something, he'd be happy to bring it up before he left for the day. So I asked him to bring up four beers. He said he'd be there with them in a few minutes.

I turned the TV on and there was a knock on the room door precisely at 11pm. I went and let Ramon in and he set the tray of beers on the table in the room. He pulled a churck key opener out of his pocket and opened a beer for me, and he said he'd leave the opener with me. I thanked him, tipped him another $5.00 and he asked me if there was anything else he could do for me.

I told him: "Sure, since you're off-duty now, how about helping me drink these beers? I'd appreciate the company."

He flashed a big grin and said he'd be glad to. I popped a second bottle of beer and told Ramon to make himself comfortable, handing the beer bottle to him. He said "Okay!", and he took the monkey jacket coat and his bow tie off, and he sat down on the sofa in front of the TV. He lifted his feet up on the cocktail table and he asked me if I'd mind if he took his shoes off. I told him not at all, and I asked him if being on his feet all during his shift made his feet tired and sore. He said his feet were tired and and he untied his shoes and took them off. He wiggled his toes in his black socks, and I was mesmerized. I teasingly said he had some big feet there, and I asked him what size shoes he wore. He said he wore size wide size 12's. I couldn't take my eyes off those big feet, hidden inside his socks.

Ramon noticed me staring at his socked feet, I guess, because he asked me if his foot odour was getting to me. I told him it wasn't, that I couldn't smell anything and I knew I could say this to him and I added that I kind of enjoyed big feet on a guy, and I offered to massage his feet for him if he'd like that, watching him closely to see how he reacted.

He said: "Yeah, I'd like that but the thing is I'm kind of ticklish on the feet."

I laughed and said: "Well, okay, I promise not to tickle your feet then but I'd enjoy tickling your big feet, to tell you the truth, and it would be worth twenty-five bucks to you if you'll let me tickle them."

My offer seemed to surprise him a bit and then Ramon surprised me and said

"A new experience for me but for $25.00 you can tickle my feet and tickle me anywhere else you want to, and I'll just stay and spend the night with you. if this sounds good?"

I realized then that Ramon wanted this himself and guessed he needed extra money and I told him that sounded great to me.

We both laughed a bit nervously, and then he asked me if I wanted to tickle him there on the sofa or over on the bed. I opted for the bed, and he undressed to his socks and then stretched out on the bed on his back and I told him I liked bondage and he winked saying he trusted me and it was okay. Ramon already had a full erection and I shocked him having the cuffs in my luggage which I used to secure his wrists and ankles to the bed. Ankles together I kneeled down and sniffed all over his black socked feet which smelled awesome.

I then told him to just relax and listen to my voice and he nodded and closed his eyes and as a trained hypnotist psychologist in South America for lectures this 40 year old Professor told him that I would be touching him and keeping his dick hard as he would be so turned on and need to cum and laugh but he wouldn't be able to do either, his laughter mouthed but silenced and the and the more I touched him anywhere the more aroused he would get but could only squirm and moan but every tickling sensation magnified! I asked if he understood saying he could squrim and moan and he responded perfectly nodding his head squirming and moaning! I then brought him out of the trance that he would not remember

I then got him blindfold and kneeled on the floor at the end of the bed and had a feel of both large and warm feet and sniffed them both and pulled both black socks off to see his bare and lightly tanned feet and they were great feet with long thick toes and smooth soles so very appealing and had a decent foot smell but not pungent. I told him his feet were attractive and he said nobody had said this to him before and I inspected them closely enticed by their footy aroma too, a real turn on for me! I leaned into his soles and smelled his bare feet and sniffed first his heels, then the arches, and then the balls of his feet and his perfect, toes and drew a line with my forefinger lightly from his toes to his heels and Ramon's reaction was immediately and electric. He wanting to laugh but moaning as his foot flexed.

"My feet are so ticklish! I don't think I can stand being tickled, especially on my feet!" Ramon said

I was elated and super excited by his reaction saying he could and he would and began massaging both size 12 bare feet and fondling them and slid a finger over each sole fast suddenly so Ramon reacted trying to pull his feet away. I then lightly stroked each armpit with my feather, his hairy armpits so exposed, helpless and vulnerable as he let me know squirming and moaning and surprised I am sure he couldn't laugh out loud. I ran the feather over his nipples and back under his arms once his nipples were hardened and standing to attention. Then feather stroked his hard dick and balls making him really moan! He couldn't deny he was very sexually aroused by the ministrations from me and his moans proving it as well as his large, at least 7" erection!

The feather danced across his ribs as he squirmed on the bed as the sensuous caress of the feather worked it;s ticklish magic
and again was stroking the shaft of his dick and caressing his balls. He squirmed madly with infulfilled excitement in anticipation of being stroked to shoot his load but instead my aiming the feather somewhere else edging him mercilessly keeping him utterly frustrated and his need to cum controlled as his dick throbbed with deliberate denial of his desire. The feather stroking his balls and then his bare size 12 soles, running the feather over both soles seeing Ramon laughing silently as I drew the quill over both insteps and under his clenching toes over and over and over again and down up and down back and forth back and forth along the length of his bare feet.

I then suddenly renew random tickle tortured his exposed ticklish hairy armpits, his ribs, nipples and belly with the feather in one hand and the fingers of the other teasing and tickling his big, bare feet relentlessly as he maoned like mad and squirmed like crazy being driven to near tickle insanity from the intense tickle torture he was enduring! His helplessly bound feet being my primary target and the soles reacting to the feather quill drawn slowly the length of them. I was silent and he was silent making the experience all the more menacing as he squirmed in the bondage wondering I am sure why laughing he could not be heard!

I then stopped the feather tease and indulged in licking both of his feet loving their salty taste and rich aroma orally enjoying them with undisguised lust as well as tickling them with my fingers and five twitching fingers of each hand then stroking his hairy armpits and then the feather teasing his throbbing dick. Ramon being over-stimulated, the various, unpredictable teasing touches all over his blindfold body causing him to go wild squriming under my control as fire-flames of lust engulfed all of his erogenous nerve endings! I went again to his helplessly bound bare feet, running the feather over the helpless soles of his feet as he wildly thrashed in the bondage as I loved tickling both size 12 feet sadistically tickled for my enjoyment!

I ran all my fingers over his defenseless feet simultaneously making sure the tickling was unbearable for him which it clearly was as my fingers explored all over them both methodically from heels to toes and finding his arches and the balls of his feet being especially sensitive so spider tickled there and in the middle of each sole stroking side to side and up ' down the length of both feet and taking a foot and pulling his toes back and stroking the sole and moving from foot to foot tormenting him and feet which were so appealing but the torture still done in deathly silence except as people can imagine for his gasps which had been and continued being constant as Ramon being superbly ticklish! I loving his soft, sensitive, tender soles, totally immobilised, and completely vulnerable!

I then began to suck his erect dick making him really moan as he had not expected this and then stopped and said to him

"Now you are so turned on and going to be so turned on Ramon and be desperate to come but you can't until I say so and eventually you'll shoot like a fountain but for now you are my pleasure toy and here to be played with as you said all night!"

Ramon moaned as I fondled his wet dick feeling it throbbing in my hand and cupping his balls then stroking his hard nipples as his body shuddered as I licked his left earlobe and whispered he was so hot and this felt so goooood and his dick was so hard and this kind of talk making him moan all the more as he wanted to shoot his spunk but it wasn't happening which must have been odd for himand I would tell him why later so he didn't leave thinking there was something physically wrong with him as for me nothing could be further from the truth, I could eat him up literally and have an insatiable appetite for him day n' night!

I then decided to change things a little as I wanted to hear Ramon laugh and so reversed the instruction whispering in his ear that he would be very ticklish more than he even imagined and then proceeded to stroke the sole of his feet and loved his reaction immediately to this happening as it seemed much more comfortable being normal!

"No, please, hee hee hee, stop. Please stop it! No, ha ha ha! Please stop! Stop tickling!"

"Tickle, tickle, tickle," I teased as I alternated stroking his soles and toes as Ramon was laughing hysterically and I so glad the hotel rooms newly refurbished were adevertised being soundproof! This verified by the fact the next morning there were no complaints of uncontrollable and consistent laughter coming from Room 504! It was a relief as with Ramon's feet I was devilish,got totally carried away as his laugh was so wonderful and the dried up marker pen used to tease his soles worked a treat. the electric toothbrush having him howling, an evil tickling tool anywhere but along the ridge under the toes and on the pads of toes proves a real killer and the tines of the fork drove him ballistic especially on soles saliva lubed! Drawn over his arches drove Ramon berserk and he learned what tickling torture is, really is and his feet being so smooth such fun to tickle!

I was glad it was Friday night so he would have Saturday to recover as he'd need it and thought about him and his feet on my flight home to Washington D.C. that Saturday evening when he and hi senstitive, sexy hot feet would be in class but he had been honest with me and I appreciated that and was glad that we had enjoyed tickle time together! Verbally I had taunted him saying he having such big and tender ticklish feet whilst drawing the tines of the fork over his right arch and then left arch as he went wild shaking the bed with his ticklish reactions as I told him I really loved his feet, their taste, smell and ticklishness and he was going to awake all through the night in ticklish agony! He was as my tickling is very effective and kept him howling in an intense, calculated and no-mercy tickling.

At times Ramon begged me not to tickle but I wasn't listening and found his feet extra tickling when licked and lickled which drove him crazy and with my fingers loved teasingly lightly stroking along the soles of his feet both vertically and horizontally making him wet with sweat moaning and laughing his head off firmly secured to the bed going nowhere! I nibbled and lightly bit his feet and toes, which really drove him nuts and kissed and licked the soles of his feet and sucked and licked his on toes! I indulged in very lightly stroking his soles and tickling him quite delicately as Ramon squirmed and explored his feet to see the exact spots that were the most ticklish to him. There were basically three, the middle of his sole, across his arches, and around his toes and the base of them all! I then told him that he would so need to cum and wouldn't be able to think of anything else but shooting his spunk but would find as excited as he was he couldn't shoot his load!

I then began to fondle his dick and caress his balls and licked his balls and the head of his dick and ran the feather over the head of his dick and along the erect shaft and gripped his dick and began jerking him off moving in a slow, deliberate motion around his hardened shaft hearing him moaning and breathing hard saying to him he was feeling so horny and desperate to cum, he had never felt this sexual intensity before not being able to think about anything but shooting his load and how much he wanted to come feeling as if he might burst! I loved hearing Ramon's deep moaning sounding like a whore as a response to my power of suggestion! I then began to tease the soles of his feet with the feather, going to town on them both and driving him crazy! I drew the feather quill up and down the soles of his feet and then slowed the tickle pace and with my fingers searched all over each bare foot for those most ticklish places and focused tickling attention on them all in turn!

Ramon was laughing so hard he could barely breath as my tickles were driving him nuts, stroking under his toes with the feather quill and then it sawn in between his toes and I started nibbling on his soles and sucking on his sweaty, tasty toes making him hysterical! The sucked his dick and and played with his balls nd pinched, licked and nibbled his nipples and licked his armpits so he was writhing uncontrollably on the bed wondering what the next sensation of teasing torment might be that he would endure being subjected to! My fingers tickled the soles of his feet as he felt every touch of my fingers stroking up n' down the length of the soles of his feet laughing like a loon and I was switching from one foot to the other or tickling both feet at the same time, there was no set pattern, tickling at random to keep Ramon guessing where my tickling, teasing fingers might assault him next? I directed my fingers under Ramon's toes, holding each foot and pulling his toes back to expose that area all the more on each foot in turn, loving the fact Ramon being so extremely ticklish under his toes and secured unable to move them out of the firing line for a tickle attack!

Again then the feather being run up and down the soles of his feet both the feather end and quill end to afford him both sensations of tickle! I ran the feather in between his toes and under all of his toes and along the soles of the handsome South American man's ticklish feet. Then afforded both of his feet a tongue bath which lickled him but was very sensual and I loving the warmth of his feet and their ripeness to taste and their raunchy smell! The night was an unforgettable one and in the morning I enjoyed waking Ramon as he had about an hours sleep by licking the soles of his feet and sucking his toes as while he slpt having been very gently massaging both feet.

I then had a point to prove and speaking in hypnotic voice gained his attention and reversed the instruction so he would react normally and sucking and licking his toes asked him to jerk off and he having a look of worry on his face did and bingo he shot a powerful second load of spunk so knew he was functioning properly again but I decided not to tell him why I had taken control of his bodily functions and instead enjoyed making Ramon laugh his ass off but then it was time to wake up to reality and that's when asked by me if I could see him again on another trip to the Capital city he shocked me saying he'd enjoyed every minute with me, but that he was married and the father of two little girls and he didn't think seeing me again was a good idea because he was afraid that he'd get permanently hooked on me. I made him take $250.00 for he and his family and he did very graciously, a lovely man! In truth I have been back to Venezuela on business trips, twice to date but deliberately I haven't stayed at the 'Hilton Hotel' in Caracas!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back