• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Javier's Unforgettable Experience M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
The cops had the whole incident on CCTV so didn’t need a confession. There had nearly been a prison riot caused by the fight that broke out at lunch. The film footage from the hallway near the cafeteria proved it had all been planned and that Javier Escobar the 6' Puerto Rican had been the main instigator behind the incident. The FBI though wanted to use a felon for a purpose of their own and had assigned their representative who had a secret agenda of his own to test his selected guinea pig for a new experimental interrogation technique. Javier was serving life with no parole for first degree murder and blindfold he found himself in Chamber Z and in his orange prison suit, prison issue white socks and sandals still on his size 13 feet secured tightly to the restraint bed on his back.

The door opened and the interrogator entered the room and told Javier he wanted to talk to him but having the hypodermic needle in his hand he suddenly injected Javier's left arm

“What’s this shit! You trying to dope me up to get me to talk? I want my lawyer!” yelled Javier

“I don’t care if you never say anything at all Javier!” said the interrogator and you'll find your extremities will feel very hot and sweaty meaning your hands and your feet and sensitivity magnified having been selected to test a new form of interrogation technique and one that leaves no physical marks, nothing to report, no other side effects that's the official reason for this meeting and the unofficial one is that I have selected you for it as you appeal to me Javier. A tough straight Latino gang leader, very attractive and with big feet!"

"What you mean man big feet what you gettin' at huh as he flexed his feet and his socked toes wiggled?" said Javier

"Like I say Javier big feet and now will be very hot n' sweaty as I want them; just me, you and your feet!"

"Hey man what's with my feet what you gettin' at?" asked Javier

"Good question Javier and not started yet but for as long as it takes, as long as I decide I'll be getting at your feet, your big and sweaty feet which I know are very, very ticklish and that you do not like them touched as on file you saying you had inmate Rodrigo Gonzalez tortured and you beat him for while massaging your feet as you told him to do, he accidentally tickled them right!"

Silence from Javier as the interrogator told Javier that in regards to the recent incident, the fight causing the riot, I want you to tell me your version of events!

Javier said "Nothing to say!" as he squirmed on the bed and the interrogator moved to the end of the restraint bed and said that Javier needed persuasion to change his mind as he pulled off the convicts footwear

"Phew big and Mmmm strong smelling feet in dingy once white socks very nice Javier very nice!"

"Fuck you get away from mah feet man!"

"No no Javier fuck you and you feel that, yeah these big socked feet nice n' hot and sweaty and will continue to stay warm, chemically induced, yeah smooth soles and feels like long toes, feet made for manhandling and knowing you're hating my feeling your feet up is so inviting for me to really get to grips with them over the night, yes Javier this is an all nighter and you will be a wrecked, weak pussy when it's over and I'll be seeing to that!"

The interrogator ignored protests from Javier as he peeled both socks off and relished seeing the lightly tanned big bare feet!

"Yeah now that's what I wanted to see close up Javier and Mmmm fuck yeah you have some great smelling feet and they're very attractive but also ticklish and time to play Javier!"

The interrogator dragged the quill of the feather along the sole of the right foot and then the left foot

“Hey! Stop that!" yelled Javier

“What tough macho Javier Escobar can't take a feather on your big feet?”

“Stopnoooohahahhahahahahahahaha!" Javier tried to fight laughter biting on his lips as the interrogator drew patterns on the soles of each of his feet!"

"Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha" and his feet now really sweating and he angry he was being driven to laugh so hard as his feet being so unbearably sensitive, he couldn;t ake it but what choice was there but for him to submit and endure

“Stophahahahahahhahahahhaha Stop! I can’t breathehahahahahahahahahahahaastoooop!”

The interrogator stopped. “Do you want to tell me your version of events Javier?”

“Are you crazy man, look I know nothing yeah man nothing to tell! C'mon Stop tickling my feet!” responded Javier

“Hmmm, playing tough guy eh Javier so let's forget the feather!”

The interrogator began very gently stroking and teasing the soles of Javier's feet with his fingers!

“Stop! Ha ha ha ha ha ha NNNONONONONONFUUCK NNONONNONOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

"Remind you of Rodrigo and how you had him tortured before you punishing him, beating him having had two of your henchman taking a foot each and giving him a merciless ticklish workout for your amusement as he was found barefoot with his sandals and socks close by and still will not speak about what happened even after transfer to B Block but good to give you a taster of what he suffered!"

This tickling was much worse, far more intense for Javier and breaking him as he was laughing loudly and consistently and it seemed every second it tickled more which with the chemical it did! Every touch more ticklish than the last and ever increasing Javier's sense of hopelessness!

After about twenty minutes Javier finally caved in. “I’ll tell you what happened man stooop tickling Hahahahhahaahha!"

The story stopped and started several times and each version he told he tried to sound honest and innocent but everytime he changed the story then Javier further tickled and punished by the interrogator until a full confession was made by him.

The confession was never used as it wasn't needed it and couldn’t use a confession taken under duress but the test results had proven positive but the interrogator was going nowhere as it was known he was interrogating Javier Escobar by the prison staff but how was something secuirty protected but they'd not be being disturbed!

“Pleasestooophahahahahahahha” Javier pleaded to the interrogator “You know how ticklish I am.”

“I know Javier yes I know how ticklish you are so no fingers but we'll try the feather again!"

Javier's bare soles facing the interrogator directly he let Javier hear him sniffing them both to unnerve him more!

“No, please,” Javier begged “Please,not feather, my feet are too ticklish.”

Ignoring him the interrogator started to stroke Javier's bare soles so Javier was laughing instantly, the feather proving very effective against his large, defenseless feet and quickly drove the Latino hard man into hysterics and laughing hard struggling against his restraints.

“Stop you baastadahahahahahahahaa!” Javier yelled haa haa haa. Please! Hee hee hee! Please stop man it's cruel!”

“Tough it out Javier show me what a man you are and how does it feel if I very gently saw the feather tendril in between your toes just one foot at a time, yeah they really wiggle!"

“NOOOOAHHAHAHAHASHHITAHAHAHAHAHAHATIICCKESHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAITTICCKLESAHAHHAHAHAHAA!"

The interrogator continued the feather tickling in between Javier's toes which made him laugh even harder. His toes were wiggling about like crazy! Then the quill of the feather was stroked back and forth across his very sensitive arches! Javier was laughing hysterically as the interrogator continued to tickle torture Javier's feet with the feather with no mercy!

The interrogator again abandoned the feather and started to tickle Javier's feet with his fingers.

"You know Javier I just love the feel of ticklish soles and my fingers glide across the skin, making guy's feet wiggle and twitch as in private I'm a tickle-top so know how to tease the fuck out of guys like you and send you into ticklish hell and get a hard dick doing it, I enjoy what I do so I'm good at it and I wanted to get to grips with your feet since seeing your photo and the file report about Rodrigo!"

The interrogator tickled Javier's feet with breaks neccessary for him to catch his breath, plead for mercy exclaiming in words and just by his constant laughter how incredibly ticklish he was as his toes wiggled like crazy!

“Please hahhahahahahahaaplease ahahhahaha no more,” Javier was begging “Please don’t tickle my feet more!”

The interrogator's cruel tickling of his feet with the feather was taking its toll on Javier Escobar

“Please hahahahahhahaha stop it tooo ticklish hahahahahahahahaa Can’t you see how it is?”

“Yes Javier it sure is ticklish and I’m not going to stop tickling your feet as I don't want to and I'm in charge here!"

“Please hee hee hee! Please, it tickles sooo bad!” yelled Javier as the feather quill drawn the length of his size 13 soles drove Javier absolutely nuts, his bare soles were so ticklish the interrogator doubted the street-wise Javier had ever been tickled with a feather before as his reaction was phenomenal.

Javier was squirming on the bed, his head twisting from side to side as intermixed with hysteria he begging the interrogator to stop and laughing so hard as the interrogator relentlessly tickled Javier's bare soles and wiggling toes and was told to rub his feet together or feel the torment of the feather!

"Mmmmm Javier these feet are so hot n' so sweaty and smelly and I wonder if they're tasty?"

"UUGHNOOFUCKNOOGETOFFMYFEETUUGHNOOOOO!" Javier reacted immediately when he felt the oral assault as the interrogator licked his soles which really played havoc with his over-sensitised and stimulated skin medically induced and the interrogator sucked Javier's toes as simultaneously he stroked the soles of Javier's feet so involuntarily Javier's toes wiggled in his mouth so he was able to slide his tongue in between them all driving Javier berserk!

"HAhahhahahahahahaa haa haa. Please hahahahhaa stoopal thisahahahahaPlease stop!” Javier begged.

Soon Javier's sweat moistened feet were saliva lubed and all ten of the interrogator's fingers raked up and down both soles and in between his toes and now thanks to the injection the ticklish feeling experienced by Javier was indescribable and Javier begging and pleading with the interrogator to stop as a steady stream of laughter came from him, Javier laughing and screaming for the interrogator to stop and he did!

Then he indulged in leaning into Javier's feet and deeply inhaling the Puerto Rican gang leader's foot stink loving the smell which he told him was intoxicating and addictive! He devilishly raked a forefinger down the soles of Javier's damp feet making him squirm and giggle jand he tickled both soles even more and Javier started laughing more vigorously. The interrogator then just lightly tickled and stroked Javier's feet before stopping the tickling and massaging them!

Then again the interrogator's fingers danced all over Javier's helpless soles, Javier had no way of stopping the interrogator tickling his feet and then fondling his bare soles again, the soles of his feet at the interrogator's mercy and he leaned into both soles of Javier's feet and licked along the length of both of Javier Escobar's feet and then proceeded to tickle Javier's feet and then stopped the tickling with the feather and his hands and he licked the soles of Javier Escobar's feet and licked and sucked on his toes.

"So Javier you know I obviously love feet very much and you have two awesome feet Javier, they are big, warm and sweaty, smell and taste amazing and are so horribly ticklish but Mmmm fuck yeah this is what I want you to never forget happening as I won't!"

The interrogator's tongue was soon working its way up and down Javier's soles and he was licking and sucking on all of his bare toes as he sniffed them both and massaged them as he would continue doing for another hour and Javier feeling completely used and abused and weak as a kitten knowing he would never be able to forget this experience in his life and something he'd never ever talk about as who would believe it's having happened to him!

Last edited:
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back