• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Centerpiece (Part 7 and added to original)

Mac

TMF Regular
oops! Part 6, not 7)

Robert was nearly insane, his laughter unstoppable, the sensations emanating through his soles was so intense as to be almost indescribable. This tickling was different...every bit as sadistic as the women but it had an element that seemed to make not only the tickling worse...but his mindset...what little he had! If he could think, and at this moment, nothing existed other than what was happened to his bare soles, he would have realized what this difference was. This was not someone with a mean streak...but rather someone with a new found, child-like wonderment of a new discovery! A new toy! A new plaything! Her giggling, though feint in the box, was constantly in the back of his mind...almost subconsciously. Under any other circumstance he would find her giggle adorable...but not he just found it terrifying! If he could think...if he could analyze his situation, he would remember how his two year old niece, opened a toy at Christmas and while ignoring the toy, played with the box for hours...and hours...and hours...never getting bored, never tiring. If he could think, he would have realized he WAS the box and her new found discovery...her wonderment of using just a simple stroke of her finger to cause such an explosive reaction of screaming cackling was not a discovery should would grow tired of...at least not for hours...and hours... Fortunately for Robert, he could not think these things...he could not comprehend...he could only feel...and laugh...and at times scream...but this, for rreasons he did not...could not comprehend, was worse that what he had experienced the previous night...or at least it seemed like it.

Skylar was elated, giggling and smiling, her fingers still roaming...almost casually...exploringly. With every cackling scream her eyebrows would raise, and her large beautiful smile would spread further. She was fascinated...mesmerized with this laughing box...that seemed to bounce and tremble with delight. She stopped tickling Robert's poor feet and excitedly went to the head of the box and unscrewed the small circular plastic lid and peerred inside. She could see very little, but what she did see was a sweating delerious man that now looked more like a giggling little boy. Robert looked over at her, gasping for breath, his mind reeling, giggles still escaping his lips. "Pl-Please hehehhehehehh please...no more hehehehehhehehe...please....heheheheh" SKylar couldn't stop smiling and giggled herself at his pleading. She was excited, bouncing lightly on her toes anxious to get back to her fun. "What's your name?", she asked excitedly. Robert was exhausted as he lay limp..."p-please...j-just let me go" Skylar feigned hurt, I asked you what your name is!" she scolded. Robert whimpered..."Please! I can't take anymore..." SkYlar disappeared briefly and Robert screamed in a panicked laughter, his eyes scrunching shut as her fingernails raked solidly down both soles at once, ROBERT!!!!ROBERT!!!!! STOP!!!!!" HHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA When he opened his eyes, Skylar was peering at him through the hole once again. "Thank you!" she said sweetly. "Robert, my name is Skylar...and I am going to tickle your feet. And I'm not going to stop. I am going to explore every wrinkle of your stretched soles...the swirls of your toe prints...the balls of your feet...everywhere! This is SO much fun! I hope you don't mind!" Robert started pleading and begging, his eyes wide with terror as he threw his body back and forth within the box, letting it rock slightly. Skylar smiled and was gone. He could hear the chair clearly now as she had left the plastic hole lid off and knew she was at his feet. He begged and pleaded, his voice even cracking at times trying to reign in his panic until he exhausted himself again. He was relieved...his feet were not being tickled...maybe she had left after all? He lay quiet listening...and heard movement.

Skylar smiled big at his begging and reasoning for freedom, but she was too busy to respond, going around the room picking up an array of objects that had obviously been used or waited to be used the night before. She picked up the various objects, amidst the racket coming from within the box as it shook and trembled...words falling on deaf ears....and arranged them neatly on a tray that lay by his feet. The nerdy side of her wanted things neat and organized. She looked at each object, sometimes testing it against the palm of her own hand and more often than not, jerking her hand away in surprise at the ticklish sensation. She organized the inventory neatly on the tray, lining up the objects by size: feathers of various textures and lengths, artist brushes, some narrow and thin, others fanned, wooden chopsticks, pointed wooden shishkabob skewers, hair brushes, pipe cleaners, her eyebrows occasionally rising as she picked up and object, a smile crossing her lips. By the time she was done, she noticed that Robert was quiet and very still and she rose from the chair and went back to the small hole to peer inside.

"You okay in there?" she giggled. Robert was exhausted, frustrated, and just plain mad at this point and it showed on his face. Skylar pouted playfully, putting out her bottom lip, "Now don't be like that! Robert fumed, not turning his head to look at her. "I was just playing" she said, sounding apologetic, but covering her mischeviousness like a little girl sitting on her daddy's lap knowing how to get her way. "and besides," she added...I've been doing somethinking...some real soul searching about all this." Robert turned, this time hopeful at her words. Skylar's frown turned into a bright, irresistible small as she saw his hopeful expression. "OOOOH!<" she exclaimed..."you thought I meant soul as in S-O-U-L!!! She giggled at her own joke. "I meant S-O-L-E." And she giggled again. Robert's countenance changed as he quickly turned his head to the top of the box again, staring at nothing. Skylar was gone again from the little openng but her heard her clearly..."Robert? I was going to close that little hole back up...but honestly...I was to hear you really laugh now...long and hard!" Robert clamped his lips shut! He wasn't going to give this little nerd the pleasure. Skylar frowned. "Okay, have it your way...I hope this doesn't tickle!", she lied. Robert shuddered violently at the word. Tickle...its how she said it! Tickle...the word resounded within him when he realized now why this was so horrible and he shuddered again! This turn of events..this girl...her giggling...her teasing...it all hit him like a sledgehammer! She had no other desire than to tickle him to pure insanity...for the pure innocent joy of it! He was like that box in his nieve's hands...he WAS the box! Skylar couldn't hear Robert's thoughts, but she definitely felt a very very slight trembling of the box each time Robert shuddered...and she smiled that delightful smile again.

Skylar looked at his arches again. So long and pale and soft. Her own feet were soft but she cared for them...she understood his plight. Too ticklish for pedicures, she slathered her feet in lotion and creams everynight. She wondered if this guy's feet were naturally this soft, or if he did something to keep them so soft and nice. Either way she reasoned to herself, "I bet he regrets it now." She picked up one of the fine tipped artist brushes and held it carefully looking at the soft tip, running it over the pad of her index finger, a joyous smile on her face, "Roberrrrt?" she called in a sing songy voice, "I am going to paint you a picture...figuratively that is since I don't really have any paint...no wait, let's just say I going to paint you a picture, but I am a frustrated artist...cause I don't have paint!" Skylar laughed loudly, cracking herself up at her own jokes. Robert remained stoic...not willing to let her have any fun at his expense. "So whatcha want a picture of?" How about "Princess Mononoke?" Skylar loved her animai and tried to make a joke that either Robert didn't get or refused to answer. "AAAActually!," she she considered, "I know! Since you love this so much and I am so happy making you laugh...how about some smile faces and hearts!?!" Robert's eyes narrowed and a low growl vibrated from the box. Skylar burst out laughing, DID YOU JUST GROWL AT ME?!?!" Skylar lowered the very tip of the artist brush to his arch and began to "paint". "here's a niiiiice big circle," her voice cheery and sing songy. At the touch of the soft bristles to his arch, Robert cackled loud and hard in a rapid fire panicked laughter HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA! The smile of Skylar's face could not be much bigger but this time, she didn't even jump at his response! "And here is a nice big smiiiiile", the tip of the brush tickling sadistically along his arch. Robert was going ballistic, his laughter wild and animalistic, she box rattling and shaking. HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! "And two widdle eyes," she cooed in baby talk, "but le's give the agry eyes, cause poooor ticklish Robert was all mad at me!" "HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHA[PDRVYB,TU,J.NTYI/TVEOC/ET=R/PHYYT,NUR.R/]VGE]RY,BITU,.UTB/RTI,VRY,BRTBN.RYUVMRT,E.RYR", Robert screeched in panicked laughter now turned to incoherent babbling and sobbing laughter, which just caused Skylar to laugh out loud. "WOW!", she called, over his laughter, "AND THAT WAS JUST ONE LITTLE SMILEY FACE! WE HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED ON THE HEARTS YET!" Robert was beside himself and Skylar was having the time of her life as she teased and tickled him! ""WAIT! I DON'T EVEN SEE A SMILEY FACE!!!" SHE LAUGHED, "I GUESS I NEED TO START ALL OVER AGAIN!" Skylar tickled Robert's feet incessantly, the smile never leaving her face...intent on tickling him to death...at least in theory as she drew and traced imaginary hearts and smiley faces that never seemed to appear and have to be drawn and traced again! Robert was laughing now silently, his mind slipping, the sensations, if anything growing more intense as the nerves became contuinually excited from the constant stimulation. Fearing he might pass out, she stopped...having more sense that the eager women of the previous night. She had no idea they tickled him into unconsciousness, but she certainly wasn't ready to end her fun.

She stopped tickling and placed both her palms on his soles, warming them and comforting, still giggling, listening to his wheezing laughter long after she stopped tickling. Inside the box, the laughter eventually died down and was replaced with ragged breathing. Her palms felt soft and warm and his sanity began to return, his eyes to refocus. "Had enough?" she called? Robert could not yet talk. He gulped as much air as possible, trying to calm down. He felt the cords holding his toes being loosened ever so slightly and hope swelled within him that this quirky little nerd had had her fun and that she was releasing him. He was simply exhausted and grateful that she had stopped the slow insane tickle torture and he continued to gasp for air, having no strength to form coherent words.

"Robert? I think I am in love with these feet of yours!...and well, how ticklish they are." She continued to one by one loosen the cords around his toes...not enough that he could even curl his foot at all, but there was a definite difference. "And I love your laugh! But this whole time, your feet have been completely...COMPLETELY immobile as you well know. When I tickle you, I can tell I am driving you mad but your adorable laughter, and the way the box shakes...but your soles? I can't see how bad it tickles from your soles!" Robert's eyes open wide at her words...still too tired to comprehend them completely...to tired to do anything but breathe. "Robert, I want to watch your soles twitch and your toes at least have hope of moving...I just want to see the tremble...you won't be able to move them but now...I can at least see the torment you are about to express! As she talks, she watches as his toes strain to curl...almost imperceptibly but the tips bend slightly. She watches his arch try to scrunch, but only soft slight ripples appear. "Poor Robert...I'm so sorry, but I just feel like a kid at Christmas and I haven't even begun to play!" Skylar picked up a feather, long, pointed, and black. "Robert, I hope this doesn't tickle!" (Part 7?)

wonderful. I love it. please add forced nylon soles sniffing while his is tickle tortured.

Holy, holy cow. I love this story. I really loved how Skylar was so playful with him in this segment.

Shaping up to be one of the best stories on here in a long time.

I finally just caught up and WOW... this has been excellent!! :) I can't WAIT for the 2nd party to begin!!! :)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back