• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Star Wars TK: Kerry Altira’s Revenge on Leia

oneortheother

TMF Expert
Star Wars TK: Kerry Altira’s Revenge on Leia

O-O-O

It was several months into the war effort, and things were going even more smoothly than Leia Skywalker would have dared dream. She had always known there had been some simmering discontent among the various Rim worlds about the Empire’s myopic ‘stabilization’ of discontent worlds through violent force, as the Empire’s tendentious habit of sending in Stormtroopers and interrogation officers to quell any signs of rebellion had also done them few favours in terms of sympathy. There really was a lack of esprit de corps among planets within the Empire’s influence, with each planet simply thinking about self-preservation first and foremost, and evading the Emperor’s wrath. As a result of the current imbroglio that was the rebel resistance, the Empire had tightened its screws on many other planets, but this only had the opposite effect of sending more planets flocking to support the rebels, either openly or covertly.

With every day that passed, it seemed Leia and her friends had a new ally, offering them information or resources. Today was no different, as Leia checked the holonets to see if she had received any new transmissions. She had some updates from her troops in the field, some on-going negotiations, and other miscellaneous information that one must keep an eye on when organizing a rebellion, but what caught her eye most was a holographic message she had received from a certain Kerry Altira.

Leia vaguely recalled Miss Altira. She had been a wide-eyed brunette, easy enough on the eyes, who had likely been recruited by the Empire through one of their romanticized propaganda videos which played on a combination of jingoism and adventure to trick suckers into signing up for the Empire. The last time Leia had seen Kerry, she had finished interrogating the young, wilful officers into giving up some codes she required, and then left her to have her soft nylon-clad feet tickled by some cleaning machine.

Unbidden, memories suddenly flowed back to the forefront of Leia’s consciousness – a pair of exquisitely shapely and ticklish feet, which rivalled Leia’s own in terms of beauty and acute sensitivity. Tickling them had been tremendously enjoyable, and if Kerry was serious about wanting to join the Empire, as she claimed in the hologram, then surely she would not object to a test of her resolve...

She re-watched the holographic message, carefully studying Kerry’s expression for malice. As Kerry stated her desire to join to Rebel Alliance, saying she had secret information about Empire movements she would offer, Leia detected a high level of excitement about the energetic girl, like she was about to embark on some grand journey; it really wasn’t the temperament of someone who planned on selling Leia out to the Empire. It sounded like Kerry had done some serious soul searching (after Leia’s sole searching of her feet for ticklish spots) and had become jaded with the Empire’s way of doing things. Leia’s first instinct was that Kerry’s conversation was a genuine one, and she had always trusted her instincts – now more than ever.

Kerry had asked to meet the Princess on Dantooine, leaving instructions on how to get there and what to wear (regulation Imperial grey uniform with black nylons to blend in), and Leia sent out a reply. Dantooine was a planet in the Outer Rim, and with most of the Empire pulling its forces out to strike at the rebels, there was a minimal Empire presence there, so Leia felt reassured that even in the event of trouble, she could count on nearby Rebel sympathizers for help. She informed her comrades about her decision, and then set off in her private Starfighter, with a squadron of X-wings and A-wings for support. She wasn’t about to go diving in without backup, no matter how sure she was that Kerry had no truly malicious intentions at heart.

Leia was rather looking forward to this recruitment session in truth, because having been tickled so often she had developed a particular fondness for doling out what she generally received. She had carried a feather secured to her thigh under her skirt, thinking she would have a bit more fun with Kerry prior to formally accepting her into the Alliance. Leia was sure Kerry would not mind (much).

Her starfighter set down in the grassy plains of Dantooine. She took a deep breath of the slightly humid Dantooine air, and took in the sights. It had been a long time since she had been here. She spied a pack of Kath Hounds hunting after a galloping Iriaz, while several Kinrath skulked about in a nearby cave.

She was walking distance to the settlement where Kerry had agreed to meet her, so she waved a hand to the captain of her guard telling him to wait here. The look on his face said he disagreed with this notion, but Leia reassured him with a smile. “If I’m not back by sundown come get me. My transponder is on. There’s no need to worry.”

Her captain bowed his head reluctantly. “As you say, Princess. We’ll be waiting here.”

The regular Dantooine day was 25 hours long, so Leia estimated she had about eight hours before dusk. Plenty of time to find out if Kerry Altira was as feather sensitive all over her body as Leia theorized. “Let’s not keep our new ticklish recruit waiting,” she smiled to herself, humming as she strode off in search of the bar where Kerry would be waiting for her.

O-O-O

Leia strode into the empty tavern, her head bobbing to the sound of the hologram Bith band playing in the corner of the room (clearly they were operating on a tight budget here). At the table furthest away from the entrance, was a brown-haired young lady that could only be Kerry Altira. There was no one else in the bar aside from a bored-looking bartender whose eyes were on a screen showing the latest news on the HoloNet.

Leia strode purposefully to the seated girl, plopping herself down with a smile.

“Afternoon, Officer Altira. I hope you aren’t thinking of defecting to the Rebel Alliance.”

There was a twinkle of recognition which coalesced into mischief in Kerry’s big brown eyes as she recognized the voice, and decided to play along. “Oh, I wouldn’t dream of it. I hear those dirty Rebels are savage to girls with ticklish feet.”

“Don’t you know it,” Leia grinned, as she gestured to the bartender for a drink. “Now on a serious note,” Leia said, as the bartender plopped down a foaming mug in front of her. “What do you have for me?”

“I come bearing many gifts,” Kerry giggled excitedly, like a schoolgirl meeting her idol for the first time. “Wouldn’t want to make a bad impression on my new friends.” She reached into her pocket and pulled out a little silver datapad. “Coordinates and destinations of all the nearby Imperial spacecraft. My navigational station keeps track of this sort of thing, as you may remember.”

Leia remembered Kerry’s astonishingly ticklish nylon-clad feet well enough, so she nodded as she took the datapad and turned it on. Her eyes focused down on the screen as she skimmed through the information on the electronic device. It all looked legitimate, to her delight, as she began beaming the information through her com back to her ship.

“You spoke of other gifts?” Leia smiled, after she had finished fiddling with the device. Kerry was being so helpful that Leia was considering tickling her only briefly, say for an hour or so. Little did Leia know, that being so absorbed with studying the information in the datapad, Kerry had slipped a certain substance into the Princess’s drink…

“My personal donation to the cause,” Kerry said, putting a credit chip on the stained table. “I emptied the safe before I came out. I decided I deserved a raise for all my good service.”

“Couldn’t agree more,” Leia nodded, as she took the small, flat chip. Every little bit helped for an organization like the Rebel Alliance.

“And this might come in handy too,” Kerry said, fishing a keycard out of her pocket. “it took some ‘persuasion’ of a certain ticklish Twilek desk jockey running the supplies depot in the nearby port, but this is to the imperial armoury there. The weaponry should be useful if things get messy.”

“That cannot have been easy to get…” Leia said, genuinely impressed. She felt a twinge of guilt. It really felt like sacrilege to punish such a dutiful support of the Rebel Alliance with a sustained bout of tickle-torture.

“I feel like we should make it up to you, somehow. You’ve really gone above and beyond here,” Leia said, as she sipped from her drink again. “Would you like to be made captain of your own squadron?”

“You know, now that you mention it… there is something…” Kerry said innocently, a slender finger on her chin.

“The Rebel Alliance is generous with its supporters,” Leia nodded, as she beckoned for Kerry to continue her request.

“Well, you had a lot of fun tickling my poor nyloned feet last time round. You were good. Really good. It got me wondering if you might be ticklish yourself. A takes one to know one kind of thing.”

Leia laughed. That was all? Kerry just wanted to gossip and tease her a bit? That was easily worth all the contributions Kerry had just bestowed on the Rebel Alliance.

“You got me there. When I got pedicures at the royal palace on Alderaan I would always burst out into giggles.”

“Ahhh, that explains a lot. So where are you most ticklish?”

Kerry’s probing was veering into suspicious territory, but Leia decided to let it pass, as she still only sensed a combination of mischief and excitement in the young brunette. She had done a huge favour for the Rebels after all.

“The whole of my foot, really. But the arches are always bad, and under the toes. I’m not sure I’m really as ticklish as you though,” Leia said, with a laugh, as she made to get up. “Speaking of which, shall we be off? My squad is waiting for us.” Leia was eager to get her curious new ally somewhere more private, and give her a proper ticklish initiation into the Rebel Alliance. She definitely intended to ask Kerry where she was most ticklish on the way later.

“Give me a minute,” Kerry said, as she grinned mysteriously. “There’s something I want to try first.”

“What’s that?”

Kerry’s hands shot out and squeezed Leia’s sides, making the startled princess shriek in surprise. The princess tried to push the other girl’s hands away, but she felt sluggish and slow, as if she had drank a dozen pints instead of just one. “Guess you’re pretty ticklish up here too,” Kerry chuckled, as her sharp nails skittered up and down Leia’s ribs, before darting into the princess’s perfect armpits.

“Wahahahahat are you dohohohoing?” Leia spluttered, her head spinning. Only too late did she realize her drink had been spiked.

“Well, there’s one more thing I wanted… a big of good ol’ honest revenge! Only fair, Princess!” Kerry said, her fingers questing along Leia’s stomach now.

As Leia’s consciousness ebbed away and she slumped to the floor, Kerry motioned to the bartender, who had been enjoying the sight of their catfight. “Help me carry her into the room I booked, would ya?” Kerry called.

“Bloody imperials,” he grumbled under his breath, having taken the whole incident as an example of political infighting due to Leia and Kerry both donning Imperial Officer garb. “Don’t make a mess,” he warned, as the two of them heaved the slumbering Leia into one of the rooms the bars offered for customers of a… lascivious temperament.

“Don’t you worry… you might hear some noise though,” Kerry grinned.

“Sound-proofing on policy,” the bartender said, knowing that many of his patrons tended to be quite loud during their nocturnal activities. “Have a good one,” he said, repeating the same phrase he said to all his customers.

“You bet I will,” Kerry said, as she plonked the unconscious Leia on the bed.

O-O-O

Kerry rubbed her fingers together, a broad smile on her face as she admired her slumbering, snoring future leader. She hoped Leia would not take offence! She had wanted to do this every since the Rebel Princess had sauntered into her life. She stripped off Leia’s high black boots with relish, taking in a deep breath as she savoured the moment. Who knew when she might get this chance again!

She finished tugging off the tough boots, and got her first glance as the Princess’s royal feet. They were clad in the regulation black nylons, of course. The skin on the tops and in Leia’s high, wrinkly arches were milky white and the balls, heels and sides of her feet were a slightly pinkish colour, doubtless from all her evading Leia must do as de-facto leader of the resistance. The toes had a glossy, transparent nail polish. It was difficult to ascertain much of this due to the black hue of the stockings, but Kerry reckoned her assumptions would be on point.

The skin looked tender, like they had received constant pedicures in the past. Kerry wondered if Leia had stopped by the local salon in town before she stopped by, as she herself was a frequent customer of that charming little spa. Kerry had actually been there earlier today to pick up a few supplies for her time with the pretty, ticklish Princess. She deposited a pumice stone (the blasted things always tickled her terribly) and some massaging oil at the foot of the bed. Kerry rubbed her hands together, buzzing with excitement. She hummed a tune they always played on Imperial propaganda holovids (it was a kind of imperial march), to herself as she tied Leia’s ankles to the bedposts at the corners of the bed in the room.

As she made her way to Leia’s wrists, Kerry was surprised to discover a feather strapped to Leia’s thigh.

“What do we have here?” Kerry murmured, as she picked up the feather and ran it through her fingers. “It seems like someone had a few bad intentions!” she said sternly to the slumbering Princess, flicking the feather across her nylon-covered inner thighs. Leia giggled a bit in her sleep, and Kerry quickly relented – it would not do to wake up her ‘guest’ until she was fully prepared for her! Kerry dropped the feather with her other toys and finishing tying Leia’s wrists to the bedpost. Leia was already starting to wake up at this point (that was fast!)

“Wha… what’s going on?” Leia said, startled to find herself bound to a bed by rope. “Oh, you’re joking me…” Leia said, when she spotted the feather, the oil, and the pumice stone lurking near her devastatingly vulnerable and sensitive feet.

“Well, you see, there was another thing I wanted in return for my help,” Kerry said, flashing her pearly-white teeth at Leia.

“I think I can work out where this is going,” Leia said, in a resigned tone of voice as she wiggled her toes.

“Your powers of observation are astounding. That must be your royal education,” Kerry said with a chuckle, as she reached for the feather that she had discovered on Leia’s person. “I think you came to see me with rather… ticklish ideas in mind.”

Leia looked visibly uncomfortable at the sight of Kerry holding the feather Leia had planned on using on their newest ally. “I was going to, um,” Leia paused, before deciding on the truth. “Tickle you with that, yes; just to test your dedication to our cause!”

“A likely story,” Kerry snorted, as she brushed the feather down Leia’s right foot as punishment, making the Princess yelp. “You just wanted to give my poor nylon-covered tootsies a tickling again!”

“Mahahahaybeeeeheee!” Leia spluttered, as her nylon clad soles were treated to a few more teasing strokes from the feather.

Kerry’s grin grew further. “I can see why, this is pretty fun!” Kerry giggled, cradling the feather with both hands. “But since you were planning on tickling me anyway, I won’t feel guilty about this!” she said, sticking her tongue out as she focused her efforts on feathering Leia’s feet, one at a time. She loved the way Leia’s nyloned soles would respond to each swish and flick of the feather, like it was doing its own ticklish little dance. The arches were clearly a bad spot, as during this the toes would scrunch together and quiver like there was an earthquake. Kerry smirked as she traced the tip of the stiff feather up and down Leia's arches methodically, only occasionally altering the pace by throwing in quick strokes to keep her on her toes.

The toes were a fun spot too, because of the way the feet would twitch right and left, to try to dodge the invading touch of the feather. It was clear that the toes were nearly if not equally as bad as the arches, based on the desperate flail they would do every time the feather crept its way under the toes or along the tips.

At this point, the Princess’s pleas had already dissolved into a steady stream of musical, royal laughter. “Oh, I could do this all day…” Kerry giggled, as she used one hand to hold Leia’s right foot still while she treated the foot to the feathering of a lifetime.

“Nohohohohoho!” Leia exclaimed through wild laughter.

“Oh, don’t worry…” Kerry said reassuringly, as she put down the feather to give Leia a quick break. “I was serious about wanting to join the alliance. I just think I need to give these pretty things a bit of punishment,” she said, giving Leia’s nearest foot a little poke with her sharp nails, making the Princess gasp. “I think another twenty minutes is fair considering you were planning on tickling me too, wouldn’t you say?” she asked, as she reached for the oil.

“I guess…” Leia huffed, her breathing still wild from the tickling as she felt the oil being rubbed all over her nylon clad feet. Kerry could see Leia’s legs and feet relaxing as Kerry (with the dexterous skills of a typist!) rubbed the Princess’s soles with both hands. “Why can’t we just do this?” Leia sighed contently, thinking it made a wondrous change from the tickling.

Of course, her comfort was not to last, as just when Leia began to settle in for the massage, she suddenly felt a rough, abrasive touch of something on her right foot, making slow circular motions. Leia arched her back as best she could tied eagle-spread, and let loose a loud squeal that she was surprised didn’t draw the attention of the bartender from next door.

“Wahahahat is thahahat!” Leia exclaimed, trying to crane her head down for a better look at the strange thing that was doing an ungodly job tickling the heck out of her poor right foot. It felt somewhat familiar, but she could not quite put her finger on it.

“A pumice stone,” Kerry explained patiently, as she focused on the fleshy balls of Leia’s feet. “I’m giving you a pedicure. Aren’t I the sweetest?”

“Nohohoho!” Leia squeaked as her ally continued to brush the pumice stone around her smooth pink balls of her left foot.

“You know this is just the warm up, right?” Kerry said, squirting more oil onto Leia’s feet and rubbing it in. “I get wait to get at these dainty things properly with my fingers later…”

Leia’s eyes grew wide at this revelation as she suddenly noticed how long Kerry’s fingernails were – it seemed the turncoat had been growing out her nails just for this occasion! But there was no time to worry about this now, as Kerry was in the midst of thoroughly pumicing Leia’s creamy, high arches, which were not taking the pedicure process well at all.

Leia was sure at least half an hour had passed, but she was in no place to object. The fact that Kerry had finished her pumicing was no cause for celebration though, as now Leia’s feet were probably as ticklish as they had ever been, and they were usually plenty ticklish enough just in nylons anyway!

After coating Leia’s soles with a fresh layer of oil, Kerry looked at the pink, perfect soles with a hungry glitter in her brown eyes. “Are you ready, Princess? But we’ll be done after the next five minutes,” she said, wiggling her long nails towards the helpless, nyloned soles.

“Can I say no?”

“Uh uh,” Kerry said, with a chuckle as she began spider tickling Leia’s super oily, nylon clad soles with the very tips of her fingers. Normally, this would be barely enough to register, even on someone as ludicrously ticklish as Leia, but on already sensitive nylon feet that had just been covered in oil...

Leia scrunched her toes tightly, and closed her eyes, as she tried to defy the sensations that came creeping up her legs. As always, this was fruitless.

“Gahahahaha! It tihihihickles!” she squeaked, burbling with laughter as she felt Kerry’s tease one foot at a time, then both feet together, before jumping back to one foot at a time. Although Leia was having a rough time of things, Kerry was having the time of her life. Leia’s regal-looking feet were gorgeous, and Kerry was relishing every moment she had with those delicate appendages. With the oil and nylons, they were velvety, soft, and slick to the touch. The skin felt so soft and tender it almost felt like they were tickling Kerry’s fingertips in return. Well, no. Kerry was definitely tickling the heck out of those pretty peds!

Kerry traced her fingers in random patterns up and down Leia's soles, delighting at the way the silky smooth skin reacted to every movement. The way the sole would wrinkle up was delicious, as were the way the toes would splay open every time Kerry’s fingers sank into the butter-soft flesh along the balls of the foot. She could sit back and watch those soles dance all day, but she knew she could not.

“I’m a woman of my word, Princess,” Kerry said, in a tone that suggested she deeply regretted that she was. She released Leia from her bonds.

“Thaaa… thank you,” a breathless Leia said, as she reached down to rub her tingling feet. There was an awkward silence as Kerry feared that she had gone over the line. Would Leia forgive her? Leia had brought a blaster with her – might Kerry be shot for her insubordination? Kerry’s heart was pounding in her chest as the Princess rubbed her wrists were the ropes had chaffed her. Finally she spoke.

“What’s the time?”

“Um, about three hours before sundown?” answered a perplexed Kerry. “So, are we okay?”

Leia smiled. “I’ll forgive this little episode… but your next two hours are mine. Get on the bed and take off your boots.”

Kerry’s jaw dropped. “Two hours! I only tickled you for like thirty minutes!”

“I’m a princess. Are you going to do it?”

Kerry’s jaw tightened. “Yes.”

Leia laughed. “Taking it on the chin, I see; a woman after my own heart. The alliance is happy to have you,” Leia said, as she reached down for the oil and pumice stone that Kerry had used to such effect.

“Uhhh, go easy?” Kerry gulped, as she pulled off her boots.

Leia merely smirked. “I’m assigning you to my personal escort. I think we’ll schedule some private training sessions, say every week or so. I think this’ll help keep your reflexes sharp. Laugh if you consent,” she said, as she gave her nails and experimental scrape down Kerry’s nyloned arch.

“Nohohohoho!”

And so Leia recruited the future captain of her personal royal guard.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back