• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rude Masculine Neighbor gets bound and tickled by gay neighbor (M/M)

bigmac_nv

TMF Poster
My name is Robert and I live in an upper middle class neighborhood outside of Dallas Texas. I'm 35, 5'10 150 pds openly gay guy who happens to enjoy the company of married men. I've found over the years that it is very easy to find married guys who want to try the other side and with the Internet, Craig's List and adult chat rooms I've had no problem finding enough guys to play with. I've lived in my current neighborhood for 3 years, being a successful software developer I was able to move up to a ritzy gated community where a bigger house allowed me to entertain a better class of guys. Even though I'm accepted by my neighbors there have been a few macho married guys who seem to make fun of me or belittle me when it should just be guys hanging out and talking. One particular guy Ray always has some sly comments like "my boss has been giving it to me up the ass all week" then he and the other guys would burst out laughing. I knew he was homophobic, but it seemed like whenever I would be working in my garage or out front, he found a reason to stop by and talk. I know enough about married guys to know that there had to be some interest or curiousity that was driving this attention. I was out in my yard one morning when Ray and another neighbor Tony stopped by and asked me what type of flowers I was planting. They of course laughed it up and after a few mintues of non-sense talk they went on their way but I was really mad this time and decided I needed some way of getting back at them, especially Ray. I had all sorts of plans in my head, but my revenge always ended with Ray being my little sex play toy. I really didn't have a plan, just a fantasy but it helped me set things in motion.
One evening I was watering my plants and Ray walked over to talk again and I could tell right away he had been drinking. Hey Ray, where's the wife and kids haven't seen them all week. His words were a bit slurred but he told me they were visiting family in Colorado for another week so he was enjoying the single life. I immediately perked up to know he was alone and since he was drinking I thought it might be an opportunity to get Ray. We talked about the Cowboys upcoming football season and I reminded him that they were about to play their last pre-season game and offered him to come inside and watch the game on the 60 inch HDTV. He paused but said what the heck Rob, got any beer in there? I winked and said of course. We went inside and I asked Ray if he could leave his flip flops at the door which he did. The reason I did this is because I have a very intense foot fetish for guys feet and couldn't wait to see Ray's big size 12s propped up on one of my recliners. Ray stands 6'1, 200 pds with a very athletic body for a 38 year old. He is masculine all the way through which made my desires that much more intense. I knew from experience, to break a married guy from his homophobia, you had to get them drunk, so I fed Ray one beer after another and even threw in a couple of hypnotic shots after the Cowboys scored. He was having a good time and as he reclined in the chair his manly feet were squeaky clean with the balls of his feet pink and his arches were lilly white. His toes were long and strong looking, very manly feet with an athletic look. We would talk but he was drunk so he didn't notice me staring down his feet as he rubbed them together, arched his toes back exposing soft under toes and soles. I was busting I was so horny but didn't really know what to do next. Ray asked me for another beer and like a good host I retrieved the cold beer, as I approached him I couldn't help myself and I placed the cold beer on his right foot saying, "is this cold enough?" His reaction surprised the hell out of me, he actually squealed as he jerked his foot away and rubbed his feet together still giggling. Oh my I teased, sensitive guy as I handed him his beer. Nah not me was his reaction but I could see he was sheepishly protecting his feet. When half time came I took him on a tour of the house with the last spot my bedroom. I live in a 3500 sq ft house and my bedroom is huge, complete with a massage table that I use to entertain my male friends. Ray seemed to be drawn to the massage table and made a couple of sly comments about the table and my gay life style. I took the opportunity to make my pitch. Oh come on Ray, you have never had a massage from a guy, you don't know what you’re missing, I teased. I continued by saying, yeah probably not good idea to have a guy massage you - you might like it too much. I could tell this was getting to him a bit but the beers and shots had dulled his senses enough that I knew I was close. Come on Ray, jumped up there, give me 15 minutes to change your mind, but I bet you will love it. Ray thought for a moment and said, you better not tell anyone Rob or I'll kick your ass (words slurring).
He sat on the massage table which is very well padded and extra large size to hold the biggest bodies. He was only wearing a light tank top and some docker shorts and of course his feet were still bare. His drunken state didn't allow him to observe the leather restraints that I had attached to the head and foot of the massage table used for kinking play with some of my more submissive guest. He stretched out and said loudly massage me queer boy!! His raucous laughter echoed through my bedroom as he enjoyed his put down. I was steamed and reacted quickly. Oh you like to laugh huh Ray? With this I dug my fingers into his sides and he instantly doubled over to cover up my tickle attack. He could not fight off my quick hands and within a minute he was weak with laughter saying. "Stop Rob Stop!", his request were becoming frantic which turned me on to no end. I stopped just to let him catch his breath and to hear him complain that my massage skills suck. He continued to lay on the table and the fact that he didn't get mad for my tickling and his shorts were sporting a nice buldge, I decided that I had him and acted quickly. I went to the head of the table and grabbed the velcro leather strap and grabbing his left arm and pulling it over his head allowed me to quickly cuff his left wrist. As he tugged with his left arm, I grabbed his right and within seconds had his right arm bound over his head. It was obvious he had never been bound before because he did the normal thing, pulling down once, then twice, then one more time really hard...trapped! I moved to his feet very fast and had his right foot cuffed in 5 seconds - before he could react I grabbed his left foot and had his limbs securely cuffed. Ray tugged and tried to kick, but since the restraints were custom to the table, he could barely wiggle as he struggled to get free. Now he was scared and pissed. Hey man what gives, let me go! I stood next to him as he tried to escape but after a couple of minutes he gave up. He was mad, and cussed up a storm which I allowed him to do for a solid minute. Once he was done, I told him that I didn't appreciate all his rude gay comments about me and that I was going to teach him a lesson on how to be kind to your neighbors. He started to protest loudly again but I was ready. I dug my fingers into his sides again and after a few seconds Ray burst out laughing like mad. Before he could cover up and fight off my attack, but now he was stretched out and helpless. The restraints were costumed, which allowed me to tighten the straps so the person was totally helpless with no wiggle room.
I worked his sides for 2 minutes which left him red faced and sporting another huge boner. I let him rest as he started to curse me again I attacked his exposed pits. He squealed like a girl as my fingers lightly danced from the top of his pits to the lower part and back up again. He head thrashed from side to side as he gave way to the overwhelming sensation. HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHA was music to my ears as I worked his pits over for 3 minutes alternating between hard digs and light nail scratches that lightly stroke the hairs and skin. I could tell he was already at a breaking point, but I didn't want him to get his senses back quickly, so I moved down to his knees and clutched the area just above the knee which sent him into another frenzy. You see a straight guy tied down against his will, at the hands of a known gay man who is touching him in places that their wives and girlfriends never do is a powerful vulnerability because the skin part is that much more sensitive. I worked his kness for a minute and teased him about his erection holding back my desire to grab his crotch. I let him rest for a good 5 minutes all the time taunting him about how the macho man was taken down by the little gay man. What would the neighborhood guys say now Ray, should I call them up and have them stop by. He was now quiet which told me I now had the edge, which meant in a couple of hours, he would be willing to do anything I demanded. He started to plead a little, "Hey Rob, I'm sorry about those gay jokes, it wont' happen again, just let me go and it will all be cool". Oh really Ray I teased, you won't make fun of me anymore (as I ran my right hand up his shirt lightly stroking his tight stomach). He squirmed just a little which is all the restraints allowed him and I worked my fingers over the patch of hair under the belly button that leads to the crotch. His breathing was shallow and quick and by my experience I knew the sensation was a turn on no matter who did it. I pulled his tank top over his head, all the way up to his cuffed wrist, leaving his upper body naked. He eyed me with fear now but said nothing.....I worked my fingers light over his hard nipples slowly working them again noticing his reaction was a turn on and not a moment of disgust. I let him rest for a minute and he started to plead again, which annoyed me. Now Ray, you lay there with a huge boner and you want me to let you go, I don't believe it I teased. I positioned myself at the foot of the massage table and with Ray lifting his head slightly could see my next target. His eyes wide he started to beg, "No Rob don't, not my feet come on!" I smiled (geeez the guys his really scared and I haven't even touched a inch of his flawless feet). Hey Ray, are you ticklish I teased. I studied his bare feet up close for a good minute, inspecting every wrinkle, crinkle and even inspecting each toe print, I was in no rush. I put myself in his position and wondered what must be going through his mind.....Gay guy has me tied tight, how did I get like this, what's he going to do to me! I ran an index finger from the ball of his right foot down to his soft heel. His foot scrunched and jerked, but was going no where. I ran my fingers lightly over his white soles and he wiggled his foot back and forth then erupted into a light laughter. Cootchie coooo as I scribbled my fingers all over his exposed sole making sure each light scratch found a new spot. His laughter was a maddening laughter where the person can't stop it because the sensation is not going away and the intensity is increasing. His rest lasted 30 seconds, just enough time for me to dig my fingers into the soft side of his left foot. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA was instant and I could tell by his body flexing that I had hit a real sensitive spot. He tried to curl his toes but my fingers were too far into his long meaty toes. He was really struggling like mad when I worked both hands over his bound feet and as his laughter weakened and his body gave way to the exhausting struggle I could tell he was at a point where I could now start to make demands. As he lay exhausted breathing heavy I wasted no time in unbuttoning his shorts then pulling them down to his cuffed feet and removing one cuff at a time I work his shorts and underwear off over each foot. I release one foot, removed the shorts and underwear then secured the cuff back in place, then did the same with the other foot. His protest was meek and ignored since he had no fight left. You gotta let me go Rob, I won't tell a soul, I promise (whiner). This is the part I love, slowly gaining total control over the str8 guy, but I was only halfway there.
Just for the fun of it, I broke out a large feather and started to lightly tease Ray's hard cock and balls. He was demanding me to stop, right now. I smiled and worked the feather up the base of his cock to the very tip then slowly dragged it back down. He was obviously embarrassed but he was hard as a rock. You must like this I teased but Ray must have been getting his strength back, because he let out a spattering of curse words which pissed me off enough to again tickle his sides and arm pits. This time I showed no mercy, working slowly up his ribs over his nipples to his vulnerable pits making sure I gave him no rest. His ticklishness was off the scale and this being his first time with a guy made me suspect that the situation was actually making him more ticklish. I let him rest after 5 mins but only so I could get my scrub brush from the kitchen and a bucket and bar of soap. Your feet stink Ray, I need to clean them up. His begging for me not to clean was ignored as I worked a soapy lather all over his feet. Then with a smile I began a thorough raking of his feet with my clean brush. The brissles glided easily over his smooth soles as his laughter became more hoars with each stroke. I really put some effort into cleaning act for each toe separately which seemed to drive him to madness. I lost track of time and he must of too, he was barely giggling but the sweat all over his body showed a weak and beaten man. His feet were pink in color since I scrubbed ever inch of his soles, toes and heels. I rubbed my face over his soles and licked with a long hot tongue from heel to toes. I nibbled his toes which again drove him insane as real tears rolled down the sides of his face. He was beaten and I knew the next step was to edge him several times with of course a long wait to cum. I tickled his balls then used a stiff paint brush to work his shaft from balls to this very sensitive head. He squirmed and begged but I would not let him cum. He was really struggling with his emotions and finally after 20 minutes of teasing and touching he blurted out, "Rob, let me cum please, I'll do anything pleasssssseee!" I slowly stroked him and within 30 seconds he shot his load with little effort. He was exhausted and within a minute was snoring. The combination of alcohol, intense tickling and the edging had put him over the top and he was spent. He woke up 20 minutes later and was greated by my expert tongue working his soft soles. He squirmed and giggled like mad - he was hard again in no time and this time I wasted no time in stroking him to another orgasm. This time he didn't not pass out but when I offered him another beer while he was tied, he quickly accepted. We talked for 10 minutes as I helped him drink his beer, then told him that I wanted him to be my tickle toy that would be expected to come over and get tickled once a week. He balked at that, but as I broke out the video camera and video his bound body, he quickly consented. I told him to relax as I hid a copy of the video tape in a secure place. Ray assured me that I didn't have to worry that he had often fantasized about being captured and seduced by another guy. We enjoyed several years of play and Ray has even joined me in playing with others guys I have met online. Just goes to show - married and str8, always the best concur.
Write me at [email protected]

Hot story! Nothing like a rude dude getting his due through tortuous tickling!

Another fun story! I get so excited when I see a new update from you!

I'm sooooooo ticklish that I cringed throughout this whole story

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back