• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Welcome to my place - Part 1 (???/you) gender neutral

ploki

Hi!

This is my first story. If you find typos or something please let me know in the comments.
I'm planning to write more parts. This part is more of a setup.
There is not much tickling going on here ...yet. So if you like getting to the point fast dont' waste your time with this. ;)

If you don't mind all-over and sexual stuff, be my guest. :D

Imagine you got a letter with something that looks like a credit card. The letter contains an address and a short invitation for a "nice little weekend" at my place. There is not much explainantion besides that I know you are ticklish. You decide to go.

Hello there! Come in. We are glad having you here. We already expected you. You’re late. Did you have trouble finding this place? Was the bus stop too far away? Or did you arrive by car? Never mind. We like having some topics to talk about during playtime. You let us wait, we let you wait. You know, little mind games like that. So, don’t worry. It’s all good.
Just insert the card we mailed you. See? The black card reader to your left? There you go. Fine! Now the automatic door will open for you. Just come in and follow the red carpet on the white floor. I know, the hallway is quite narrow and the light is a bit dim. But you must know, everything we sense is influencing the chemistry in our bodies. Do you feel your heart beating differently, now? Do you feel calm? Or more excited? You don’t have to answer. I just want to make sure you focus a little bit on your body. How little details are influencing you, like the pictures on the dark red walls. Which do you like most? The ones with the feathers? Or the photos showing random restraints? Like I said, everything you notice is good. Even the scent of joss sticks in the warm air are doing an important job now.

Did you notice how long this hallway is? No doors, no windows… Just you and the pictures. And sometimes a candleholder on the wall. They are my favorite. Don’t worry, they’re electric. Just follow the hallway. If you want, feel free to have a closer look at something. We are not in a hurry. Take your time. Relax, feel the atmosphere, let it affect you. I mean, this is no consultation where you rush through an appointment. There are no guests waiting. This weekend is all ours. You will sleep here, eat, have your free time… well… kind of. You certainly will have time for your own. But let’s forget about the timetable. In fact, there is no real timetable. More a… yeah… a rough suggestion-timetable when we should consider doing this or that… We will see.

By now you should notice that the hallway is getting darker. Step by step there is less light coming out of the candleholders. Another psychological trick we use to get you into the right mood. Just continue walking. If you want, turn around and look back. You will see the main entrance seems to be invisible. Of course, the door is still there. It’s just a neat camouflage effect to make it look like a wall. If your eyes are good you might still recognize the doorknob.
You look uncomfortable. Do you feel alone? Like an intruder? Did you expect somebody to let you in? To guide you to a room? Hehe, yeah. Most of our guests act like this when they visit us the very first time. It’s unnatural for us to just enter a building alone. Especially when one does not exactly know what’s about to happen. But you sure know what you are expected to do when you arrive the elevator at the end of the hallway. It should open when you press the button. Is it there already? No? Well, then you have to wait. Maybe you try pushing the button again. Count the seconds, try to hear the buzzing sound of the motor. It’s either really silent or broken. Right? That’s what you’re thinking. Okay, I won’t tease you more. The elevator was ready all the time. I just blocked the doors. Let me fix that. Okay. There you go. The doors are open.

Well? Why the hesitation? Yes, I know. Lights are off. They’re not defect. It’s just more fun this way. Have you never used an elevator with lights turned off? I guess not. Maybe you try and enjoy this little journey into the dark. That’s it. Be brave, my little friend. Step in and come closer to us. The closing doors will be the last thing you’re about to see for now. But don’t panic. It’s a short ride. Usually there is some smart electronic stuff managing the acceleration and deceleration of the motor. We turned it off. We like this abrupt start and stop. And we like having it travel slowly. It gives us this nice feeling of not knowing when the movement… whoops? Hehe, I guess you get the point. You already feel the elevator moving down. Another “whoops” and… Nothing. Doors remain closed.

Now, listen. I will open the doors for you, but before that you have to do something for me. You’re ready? Okay. Take off your shoes. And your socks. Yes. Both. Of course both. Just leave them there. I will pick them up later. You won’t need them now anymore. And the next part does not work if you have your shoes on. Consider, this is just a game. A mind game. I’m messing with you and we both know you actually like it. That’s right. Just put them somewhere. It’s neat how you place your socks into your shoes. All those little things, what you do, what you don’t do… they tell me much about yourself.
Now, as promised, you hear the doors open. Guess what, no lights! Yes, for real. Sorry, I know that’s mean. But there is nothing more exciting than walking through darkness. Just feel the wall and let it guide you straight ahead. This hallway is not as long as the one at the entrance. But it might feel longer, since you walk more careful now. Take your time. I’ll wait and watch. Do you feel the carpet? Do you hear the sound of soft fibers gliding over your soles? Yes? It’s funny how much we rely on our other senses when our eyes are no help anymore. Enjoy it.

Okay, stop. Just wait a second. The hallway is about to end in two or three steps. Now, go on. Slowly… one more step… Yes… The carpet ends here. The last part of the floor is some rubber stuff. It makes you know that the next door is just a step ahead. Almost there. Can you feel it? The door? There it is. Great! There is the doorknob. Just a little warning, since you’re new. That’s my first trap and… zzziit! Never mind, you already found it. Okay, take your breath. And while you do that let me explain. What you just felt on your soles were small, flexible antenna thingies made of plastic. They come out of the floor and rush over your soles when you turn the doorknob. Hehe, you should see your face now.
Are you okay again? Yes? Good. Just step forward and endure this for me. It’s quick. No, there is no difference where you are standing. Just put both feet down. It’s no big deal when you are prepared. I promise. Do me that favor. See? No biggie. Hehe, you have a cute smile. Now come in. There is no trap in this room. And you will find there is some light again. Your trial is over. Welcome to my place.

In the corner you will see a small table and a comfy chair. Take a seat and find the envelope with the pencil. It contains some little paperwork for you. Nothing big. Just a few questions on the first page. On a scale from one to ten, how ticklish are you overall? How ticklish are you here, there… you know. Stuff. To be honest nobody cares much about the crosses you make there. It’s more about making you think about it. Reflecting your situation, your preferences, why you are here and what these little crosses might cause later. I see you already answered “What is the most sensitive part of your body?” I have another question for you. Between us, why do you think we left you the choice to pick “Other”? Hm…? Well, this is a trick question. Let me solve this riddle for you. Your brain is the most sensitive part. Yes. Your brain. Right now your mind runs crazy. And when you think about it, nothing big has happened… yet. Now you get it. But it’s okay. In fact, be happy about it. You are lucky to experience the magical “first time”. Put the paper on the table for a minute, lean back and enjoy the silence. You're done? Very well.

Now, the next page is more important. We need to know your taboos, stuff you like, stuff you don’t like… All the stuff. Don’t put too much effort into this. We don’t expect a novella. We just want to get a first impression. You can change your mind any time and on top of that, we are not stupid. We know how to interpret facial expressions and body languages. And there is more to this than finding your limit and keeping you there. Why should we waste your energy within a few minutes and enter the torture zone right at the beginning? Actually, most of the time we remain at soft and medium level. There is a lot of teasing, experimenting and of course there are breaks. To be more clear, the fun part of this adventure is the agony of not knowing the moment when we are about to start getting serious and how long it lasts. It’s about the moments in between, when you leave a room and enter the next one, when you sit there and wait for someone to do something. The two moments right before and after the first stimulation hits your nerves. That’s what I’m talking about.

Okay, I see you finished the paperwork. Now put it back into the envelope and close it. We are ready to continue. Go back into the hallway. I turned the lights on for you. When you close the door you might notice… yes, you just noticed. The trap is still active. Sorry. It was quite expensive and it would be a waste not to use it. Right? Go back to the elevator but don’t enter it. With the lights on you should notice the hidden doors. No doorknobs, just fine slits in the wall that give away the camouflage. A soft push is enough. No, not this one, the other… Yes. This is our first room. It should be unlocked by now.
This is our shower room. You will get used to it, since we are about to use it several times today. Are the floor tiles nice and warm? I hope so. Otherwise it would mean there is no hot water today. But everything seems fine. Put your clothes into the wardrobe and I highly recommend using the toilet now. When you are done feel free to brush your teeth. There is also a smaller cupboard with fresh water. No, we don’t have soda or sparkling water. Normal water is best for today. Trust me. I know what I’m talking about.

Now, inside the drawer you will find some latex cuffs and latex blindfold. I hope you like this material. For the shower this is better than the leather ones. Don’t worry if you are allergic. There should be alternatives in the drawer below. Now please attach the cuffs, two for your ankles and two for your wrists. I’ll stop the time. We might need that number later. Hehe. It’s so neat how much you struggle with the straps. I know, it’s not easy. Take your time. No need to hurry.
When you are done step below the sprinkler. And don’t forget the blindfold. You already noticed the chain hanging from the ceiling. Yes, this is for your hands. And the two chains at the wall – one left, one right – they are for your ankles. I suggest you start attaching the ankle-chains first, for obvious reasons. The rubbery floor should make sure you don’t slip. But even if that happens you wouldn’t be able to fall. Speaking of… you can attach the chain from the ceiling to the wrist-cuffs. To make it easier for you let me lower the chain. Hmm… I love… how are they called? Servo motors? Reminds me of “serve”. A really nice invention. I can control more than I need. The speed, the position… Okay. Low enough? Good. Just clip the… yes. You’re smart. Nice job. Now please put the blindfold on. Is it sitting right? No cheating. If you peek, we notice. And you don’t want us to notice such things. Okay? Good. Everything seems to be ready. Let me just… hm… where have I put my stopwatch? It should be right… ah! Here it is. … Stop. Nice time. I hope you don’t regret being that fast, later. It’s nasty when a game lasts too long. But it’s way worse when it’s over too quickly.

Time to pull the chain up again. I won’t pull it too high, don’t be afraid. You will have some space to move a bit. Just enough that someone, who is already on the way, can do the job. Let’s have a chat while we wait. Isn’t it strange standing in a bathroom, naked and helpless, in a building you have never been before? And you still haven’t seen any persons around? Doesn’t it feel like a ghost house? Creepy, isn’t it? Especially now, when you hear the footsteps outside. Coming closer… and closer… The door opens. Why are you breathing so fast? There, there. Relax. On second thought, don’t relax. I’m here now. And I like what I see. Let me prepare some things until my friends arrive.

-> Part 2l

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back