• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Minerva's Family Matters Part 1: A Punishment for Demons FF/F, FF/FF

sageoftruth

TMF Novice
*Minerva and Dera return for some more shenanigans*

In the early evening in the western plains, the dark elf, Minerva, known among the bounty-hunting community as "The Fair Drow Maiden", paced through a clear meadow. The beauty of the moonlight reflecting on a nearby lake, the peaceful sounds made by nearby crickets, and the gentle, harmless tickle of the blades of grass on her bare feet did nothing to assuage her foul mood.
Trailing uncomfortably behind her was her summoned demoness and companion, Dera, looking far more reserved than usual. In her adventures with the sorceress, Dera had gotten to know a variety of people and thanks to her mischievous nature, had also learned that they have various ways of expressing their anger. Some would raise their voices, some would simply change the sharpness of their tones, and some would end up breaking things or faces. However, the typically friendly and talkative dark elf, Minerva, simply stopped talking altogether.
This was typical behavior for her when she was at the council of mages, a high and mighty group of so-called do-gooders seeking to out-pious each other. Ironically, it seemed to be the ones who barked the loudest about their goodness that were always the least friendly, and since drow were often enemies of any force of good, Minerva had to watch her tongue, lest something she said be used to confirm a member's shallow biases against drow such as her.
Still, once she was safely out of earshot, she typically became very chatty. The atmosphere of the council was rather stuffy by the time she had finished saying “goodbye” to each of the mages, passed the cold stares of the statues of judgment by the entrance, and set foot outside the oppressive chill of the frigid marble floor, she had often acquired a large number of things to say as soon as she was alone with Dera, Some which only an amoral demoness like Dera could hear without casting judgment.
This night was different. As Minerva walked through the fields, with her cloak slung around her shoulder, showing off her supple rump beneath her skin-tight two-piece, and her blonde hair blowing in the wind behind her, Dera was feeling incredibly… restless, especially after having gone for four hours without hearing so much as a word or receiving even a glance from the dark blue-skinned sorceress. Dera wondered if Minerva was trying to provoke her. Either that or these soft comfortable meadows were so pleasant that she did not want to spoil the moment with conversation. Dera was not one for contemplation, so she decided to assume the former was true. Minerva was secretly and anxiously waiting for her to make the first move. That had to be it.
Standing in the grass, Dera did a twirl and vanished in a puff of flame. In another puff of flame, she materialized before the sorceress. Minerva ignored her and walked past her, stiffly quickening her pace. Dera couldn't keep silent any longer. "Minerva, darling, you've been quiet for so long today. What's the matter?"
"You KNOW what it is," Minerva answered so sternly her body appeared to tremble with each word. It was true, Dera did know, but things like apologizing didn't come easily to demons.
She quickened her pace to stay behind her mistress. "Oh come on! You know that mage was asking for it. The way he spoke of you in front of everyone as if you were a monster. I had to make a stand there."
"Make a stand, or indulge in some demon-on-mage violence?” Minerva snapped angrily. “I know how much you love sticking it to self-proclaimed do-gooders."
Dera blushed. Minerva knew her too well. "N...no! I was doing it for you, honest!"
Minerva bristled. "Well, I hope it was worth it. When you came out of hiding and beat him to a pulp, the rest of the council was busy denouncing me. 'Monster', 'Witch', 'Drow'."
"Well, you are a drow," Dera joked. Only she could have gotten away with such a joke at a time like this, and surprisingly, she managed to elicit a brief smile from Minerva, before the sorceress remembered she was supposed to be angry.
"Very funny. Those words nearly got me kicked out of the council."
Dera barely suppressed a smile upon hearing that. Even if she could never convince Minerva to stop trying to be a do-gooder, she knew the council was a terrible place for her to try to use her powers for good. No matter how much she used her skills for good, the council continued to treat her like a monster, waiting for them to drop their guard so she could strike. Putting aside the smile, she zipped in front of Minerva, got down on her knees and put aside all her demon pride. "I'm sorry, darling. I didn't mean to wrong you in such a way. Will you find it in your heart to forgive me? Please give this poor fool a second chance." Not bad, she thought to herself. Minerva was sure to melt under such a display.
However, Minerva was unimpressed. She walked past the prostrated demoness like she was nothing. "Yeeeowch!" Dera cried as she felt a stinging blow to her backside. Judging from the burn mark that remained, Minerva had augmented her palm with a low-level fire spell before delivering the smack. Clearly Minerva recognized the absurdity of a demoness trying to appeal to her tender side. Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted a mild grin on Minerva's lips.
Very well, Dera decided. If she couldn’t get through to Minerva’s tender side, then there was always the less innocent side, and after a meeting at the council, Minerva was probably dying to indulge in it. Risking another stinging blow, Dera slipped her arm around Minerva's shoulder and leaned in close. "Come on, dearie! You can keep giving me the silent treatment all night if you want, but I know that's not how you really want to punish me." She ran her other hand gently down the dark elf's belly and felt her body sigh, but was quickly pushed aside.
"No!" Minerva said nervously. "No! It's because of this aspect of me that the council won't accept me."
Dera shook her head. She walked up and gently ran her hand through Minerva's straw-colored hair. "Nervie, darling, you know that's not true. Those creeps are always looking for a reason not to accept you. You know they're wrong, and you also know that you cannot change who you are, just like I can't stop you from always trying to be a goody-two-shoes.
"You know I hate being called Nervie, right?" Minerva asked.
"Yeah," Dera answered with a mischievous smile.
Minerva's adorable smile slowly and reluctantly seeped back into her expression. Finally, she shrugged. "Okay! You just earned yourself a punishment. Don't think I've forgiven you, though. This will be a punishment suitable for your offense."
"Whatever," Dera said. "Any punishment is better than what we’re doing right now."

It took a bit of preparation, but eventually Dera found herself lying flat on her back, on a wooden table. There were no worldly restraints on the table, only a powerful magic circle, etched on the table that functioned like super-glue for demons. Her arms were extended on either side of her, while her legs were fully outstretched in front of her, with her ankles touching. Below the neck she was completely immobilized. She had no idea what Minerva was planning, but she did know that it would be a truly hellish experience, and that she would be sorely disappointed once it was over.
"Are you ready yet?" Dera called. "I've been waiting for almost fifteen minutes."
"All done," Minerva hummed musically. She strode out of the tent where she had been performing her ritual. Her purple cloak had been discarded, leaving her in nothing but a black two-piece. Dera's heartbeat quickened. This punishment promised to be exciting. However, what she saw next caused her enthusiasm to crumble. Following close behind her was a woman with light red skin. Reddish-brown hair cascaded down the back of her head and ended in a roughly-tied ponytail, while two pointy horns jutted out from the sea of redness, where her temples were. As she drew closer, recognition flashed across her face and Dera's.
"Ohoho! Is that you, Dera?" the red woman asked. She then turned to Minerva. "You can forget everything I said about payment. This one is on the house."
She ran a pointed fingernail across Dera's belly, making her giggle. "Dera. It's been too long. You're everyone's favorite subject back in the abyss. The demon who surrendered her loyalty to the abyss to become a mortal’s pet. Looks like the tales were true after all."
Dera responded with a blush and a grimace. "Shut up, Tissa!" she snapped. "It's my life. I can do with it what I please."
Tissa ignored the comment and slowly lowered her clawed fingers to Dera's soft, dew-moistened feet. "Anyway, you old softie, let's see how soft this body of yours has become. Shall I call you Sir Dera? Now that you're serving a human for free, that pretty much makes you a knight, doesn’t it?"
"Stop it!" Dera snapped. "I'm not her damn knight! Call me that again and I swear I will fi-hahahahahahahaha! Heheheheehy! Stahahahap! You wench! Hahahahaha!" Dera's naked breasts jiggled freely as her body tried to break free of the magical restraints.
"Look at that," Tissa teased. "You're even using mortal insults. Serving a mortal for this long has really rubbed off on you."
"Stahahahahap teasing mehehehehehe -AAAHAHAHAAHA!" Dera cried out when Minerva suddenly joined in on the fun. Wielding two feathers, she relentlessly tickled under and around Dera's red toes. "HAAHAHAHAHAAHA! MERCYMERCYMERCYYYYYYY!" she cried.
"See? That's the best part of this spell," Minerva said. "She can't even wiggle her toes. It drives her crazy when I tickle down here."
"Thanks. Good to know," Tissa said.
"NONONO! DON'T LISTEN TO HER! HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Dera laughed. Minerva knew her too well. Being unable to move was the worst part about the magical bindings. With ropes or chains she could at least struggle. Her feet cried out for the freedom to wiggle. Already she felt tears coming. She knew she was in for some tickling well past her threshold, but Minerva had more ingenuity than Dera had given her credit for. She and Tissa talked about Dera like she wasn't in the room.
“Isn't she adorable?” Minerva teased. “She acts all big and bad, but when I have her tied up like this, she's begging me for mercy like a little girl. She enjoys it too.” Tissa nodded and grinned as she watched her colleague from the underworld squirm. Meanwhile, Dera wanted to disappear, to escape the humiliation at least. Unfortunately, the spell prevented her from doing even that.
"Here! Take these, while I show you another trick." Minerva handed off the feathers and climbed onto the table and straddled the bound demon. Dera's body felt moist between Minerva's bare legs, lubricated by sweat from her exertion. She gazed into her captive demoness's eyes. Dera could not avert her gaze as she gazed into the alluring golden irises. Of course it was another trick. Distracted, she did not notice when Minerva reached down and tickled her belly. She giggled helplessly as Minerva's slender hands spider-walked up her toned stomach, climbing up the two curved slopes leading to her rock-hard nipples. Her slender hands stopped climbing and remained in place tickling the tips of Dera’s breasts. "You like that?"
"HEHEHEHEHEEHEYEAH! HAHAHAHAHA!" Dera laughed, still trying to shake off the cruel tickling being inflicted on her toes by Tissa. Minerva gave her a sudden tickle under her armpits before dismounting and whispering in Tissa's ear. Dera's rival nodded enthusiastically and then mounted Dera the same way Minerva had before.
“Don’t worry. The enchantment will protect you from the magic circle,” Minerva said. As Tissa climbed atop the table, red merged with red and as Minerva watched them, it was difficult to tell where Tissa's pert rump ended and Dera's waist began.
Tissa lightly tickled the tops of Dera's breasts the same way Minerva had. Dera breathed heavily but stubbornly refused to smile. "Do you like this?" Tissa asked.
"NEHEHEHEVER! HAHAHAHA!" Dera responded. It was a blatant lie. She loved it. Everything from the foot tickling to the mounting to the breast tickling had been turning the horny demoness on that night, but she couldn't bear to admit it to someone like Tissa.
Tissa giggled. "Very well. I'll stop then."
"NO! HAHAHA!" Dera called out. Terrified of putting an end to the experience her body craved.
Tissa grinned. "Then tell me this:” Tissa puckered her lips and pouted. “'Tissa. I really want you to tickle my breasts.' Say that and then, I'll do it for you." Tissa smiled mockingly and tickled Dera's sides and armpits, occasionally circling around towards the bottoms of Dera's breasts to remind her that the option still stood.
Tissa leaned in closer and Dera's arousal increased. The warmth she felt between their covered mounds and the continued tickling of her sides and feet made her body demand release. "HAHAHAHAOKAY! OKAY! HAHAHAHAHA!" TISSA! HAHAHAAHA! I REALLY... WANT... YOU! HAHAHAHAHA! TO TICKLE... YOU KNOW! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
Tissa giggled again. "Is that modesty I hear, from a demon? You want me to tickle what? Your sides?" Tissa dug her nails in, eliciting intense squeals of laughter.
"HAHAHAHAAHNOHOHOHOHO! MY BREASTS! TICKLE MY BREASTS! HAHAHAHAHAH!" Dera laughed, unable to believe she just said that to someone like Tissa. Surely this would come back to bite her the next time she paid a visit to the abyss.
"As you wish," Tissa said, complying. Her claw-like fingernails danced across Dera's nipples, sending waves of ticklish ecstasy through the horny demoness.
"OOOOOOHOHOHOHAHAHAHHAHA!" Dera laughed. Her face flushed a darker red than it's usual hue and her body responded in turn.
Satisfied, Tissa crawled back and straddled Dera's ankles. "Let me show you a trick now," she said. "Leaning back to face Dera, she said, "My fingers haven't had much practice lately. It's time to play the harp.”
"No! Don't play the harp!" Dera begged. "I'd hoped never to experience that again!" Tissa wrapped her hands around Dera's feet, letting the tips of her fingers stop at the soles and then moved her hands up and down Dera's soles, performing a side-swiping tickle with each nail, over and over. "NOHOHOHOHO! NOT THE HARP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! DOHOHOHON'T! I HAHAHAHATEIT! HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Dera complained throughout the experience until Minerva snapped her fingers and Dera's legs separated into a spread-eagle position. Mimicking Tissa she straddled one of Dera's feet.
"Interesting. I shall try as well," Minerva said. Dera laughed, begged and insulted both of them as Minerva climbed back up onto the table and pinned Dera's bare foot between her knees. Once her fingers joined in the tickling, Dera's laughter reached new depths. Unable to wiggle away, the harp tickled worse than it ever had before.
"Ohoho! By the abyss... My sides hurt..." Dera complained.
"Oh? Her sides hurt?" Minerva asked mockingly. "You should check on that, Tissa."
"Gladly," Tissa acknowledged. She climbed up onto the table and crawled forward. She was completely on top of Dera, when Minerva snapped her fingers. "Hey! I can't move," Tissa said.
"However, you can both move everything above your waist," Minerva said with a grin. They knew what that meant. Dera's hands darted for Tissa's belly, while Tissa's hands darted for Dera's sides. Both ended up grasping each other's hands in the attempt. Neither was much stronger than the other, but this was not a fair fight. Tissa was on top and had gravity on her side, plus, she hadn't endured all the tickling Dera had.
"No!" Dera cried as Tissa pinned her arms over her head with one hand.
"I like where this is going," Tissa said. She reached down and tickled Dera's armpit with her other hand.
"Nohohoho! Lehehehet me go!" Dera struggled to break free. As Tissa continued to dominate her rival, Minerva decided to even the odds a bit. She snapped her fingers and the four legs of the two demonesses snapped together. Minerva climbed onto what was left of the table and straddled all four feet at once. She then proceeded to "play the harp" on Tissa's feet.
"Hehehehehey! Whahahat're you doing! Hahahahahaha!" Tissa laughed.
"You couldn't expect me to ignore those pretty red feet of yours forever, could you?" Minerva asked.
"Yay! Counter attack!" Dera broke free and reached up to tickle Tissa's armpits.
"STAHAHAHAHAHAP!" Tissa protested, too distracted to fight back.
"Hee hee hee! Are all demons this ticklish?" Minerva giggled. Feeling a bit mischievous, Minerva started to "play the harp" on all four feet at once. Her hands rapidly darted between the four feet, not caring which ones they tickled.
“PLEEHEHEHEHEASE! LEHEHEHEHET ME MOVE MY FEHEHEHEHET! HAHAHAHAHAHA!” Tissa begged.
“Does it tickle?” Minerva asked in a surprisingly sinister voice.
"YEHEHEHEAHHAHAHA!" both demons laughed. All tickling on their ends ceased and Tissa fell on top of Dera, both of them laughing their heads off. Unable to do anything else, they held each other and endured the tickling.
"AHAHAHAHA! THIS TICKLES! HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Dera cried.
"HAHAHAHA I KNOW! HAHAHAHAHA!" Tissa agreed.
Minerva took a brief break. By that moment, things had become quite intimate. After holding each others’ sweaty bodies for so long, a lust emerged between the two demonesses. The two playfully gazed at each other. Tissa ran her hand through Dera’s hair. The two shrugged and in typical demon debauchery, they locked lips. Tissa roughly fondled Dera's glistening breasts with her hand, while Dera ran a stray hand over Tissa's rump and down her thigh. Tissa briefly pulled away from a passionate kiss and eyes Dera with a coy reprimand. "Aren't we supposed to be at each others' throats right now?"
Dera shrugged. "Who cares? This is what our bodies want right now, isn't it? Truce?”
"Deal," Tissa agreed. "Truce it is. You know what that means." Dera nodded. Tissa reached back and firmly grasped Minerva's ankles. Meanwhile, Dera traced her sharply pointed fingernails up the centers of Minerva's arches. Taken by surprise, the sorceress doubled over and laughed cutely. Tissa reached back and tickled Minerva's hips, making her laugh even harder. She was hysterical, but did not try to move away.
"HAHAHAAHAHA! YOHOHOHOHOU ASKED FOR IT! HAHAHAHA!" Minerva laughed. Doing her best to ignore the tickling she resumed her tickling of the other two. The table became a cacophony of laughter as they three of them endured the tickling together. As she tried to fend off the other two, Minerva's concentration broke and so did the spell holding the other two. They rolled off the table and fell to the ground.
"Oh, is feels good to be able to move again," Dera sighed, doing a quick stretch.
"It looks like I'll need a restraint for each of you," Minerva commented. With a wave of her hand, she materialized a wooden post with a symbol of binding on it. "Not exactly a table, but it should be able to hold you."
"Jeez!" Tissa commented. "This master of yours really has a depraved side to her doesn't she?"
"She still needs to get us onto the tables," Dera replied
Little did they know, Minerva had already prepared a spell of binding for each of them. All she had to do was cast it. Suddenly, a deep and abrasive female voice sounded from nearby. "What's going on down there?" A massive but lithe form appeared. Minerva trained her eyes and spotted a sword, a loincloth and a lot of bare skin. Minerva and Dera recognized who it was instantly: Elanda, the wild bounty huntress known as the Blade of the Jungle. Unfortunately for them, Elanda’s eyes weren’t well-suited for the dark. There was no look of familiarity in her eyes as she gazed upon them.
"You demons had better leave that woman alone," Elanda yelled with bravado. "Don't think your demon reflexes can avoid my sword."
"Elanda, wait!" Minerva called out, but it was too late. Brandishing her longsword, Elanda jumped in the air, aiming to cut Dera in two with one swing. "Stop!" With nothing else to do, Minerva quickly used her spells to bind the statuesque half-elf. Out of thin air, a rope materialized and bound Elanda's hands to her sides, and her ankles together. Her sword fell from her hand and she hit the ground face first. Looking up, she spit out a clump of grass and blanched as she saw who stood before her.
"Minerva?" Elanda murmured in surprise. "What are you doing here, and what in the Gods' names was that for?"
"I'd explain,” Minerva began, as she slowly backed away from Dera's and Tissa's mischievous grins, “but I think it'll have to wait until tomorrow."

Using ropes from Minerva's bag, as well as the ones from her spell, the two demons tied up the dark elf and the half-elf. Elanda was tied spread-eagle on her back on the wooden table, and using a bit of ingenuity, they placed the wooden post at the end. With a bit of force they managed to make Minerva kneel between Elanda's legs while they tied her wrists and ankles behind the post at the end of the table. They then gagged and blindfolded her so she could not effectively use any spells.
"Untie us, you hellspawn!" Elanda blustered. "I swear, you'll regret this! I'll grab those horns and rip them - Ahaha!" She yelped as Tissa idly stroked her just under the toes.
"That's a nice sword tattoo," Tissa teased, fingering the tattoo on the sole of Elanda’s left foot. "If you politely ask for mercy, then maybe I won't decide to tickle your foot nonstop until the tattoo has completely come off."
"I don't beg to cowards!" Elanda trumpeted.
"Ooh, a feisty one!" Tissa commented.
"Enough with the foreplay!" Dera interjected. "We've got two beautiful elven ladies tied up and ready to be tickled. Isn't there something we're not doing?"
"Don't be such a spoil sport," Tissa said. "Wagers always spice these things up. Let's see who starts begging first."
Dera considered who they were tickling. "This'll be one long tickle session, let me tell you," Dera laughed. She reached forward and removed Minerva's gag. "You heard her, Nervie. This'll all be over when you surrender."
"I'm betting on the big one," Tissa said, giving Elanda a firm slap in on her thigh. "Sorceresses are all talk until you give 'em a good tickle."
"If you say so. I'm with Nervie here," Dera responded. She leaned forward and planted a kiss on Minerva's foot. The embarrassed giggle that resulted boosted Tissa's confidence. "We'll decide the stakes later."
"I don't care if this is some sort of bet. You'll never make me beg, especially before a drow!" Elanda yelled.
"Please be gentle," Minerva giggled uncertain whether she should be distressed or excited.
Both half-elf and dark elf alike giggled louder as the pointy nails of the two demonesses touched their bare soles but the attitudes they projected were like night and day. "Ghahahahahaha! Whohohohores! Vermin! Hahahahahaha!" Elanda shouted between fits of laughter as her soles were explored. Her feet wiggled from side to side, but could not escape Dera's fingers as she attempted to maintain her tough image despite her unstoppable laughter.
"Oooohohohohohahahahahahahahaha!" Minerva laughed her girlish laugh, aroused by the attention, but uncomfortable about feeling this way in front of Elanda. Her upturned soles had nowhere to go, but her toes remained curled the entire time like they needed something to cling to.
"Interesting," Tissa mused. She redirected her hands to Minerva's sides, eliciting a surprised squeal from the sorceress.
Dera climbed up onto Elanda's belly. Elanda's breathing intensified as Dera's fingers neared her navel. "I sense a bit of anxiety. Want to give up?" she asked.
"In your dreams!" Elanda spat with all the defiance she could muster. She soon regretted those words as Dera blew a raspberry in her navel. "GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" A weak, tender part of her that she hadn't acknowledged for years wanted to cry out and beg for Dera to stop, but her pride as a warrior kept that part of her hidden.
Tissa couldn't contain her suspicion any longer. "Hey Dera! Help me tickle the drow for a moment."
"Sure thing," Dera responded, always happy to give Minerva a good tickle." Minerva could hear them gathering behind her. She could barely contain her excitement.
“Nownow... p-please be gentle,” Minerva pleaded nervously. “We don't want to... you know.”
Tissa didn't know, but she had a hunch.
Minerva felt a pair of claws going to work like a group of insects on her soft soles. Dera traced zigzags back and forth across her now-wrinkled arches, while Tissa bunched up her fingers beneath the drow's curled toes and wiggled them. Minerva felt so powerless, as she tested her restraints. She felt a swelling in her bra as she lost herself in ticklish euphoria. She knew it was only a matter of time. What she hadn't anticipated was the tickling sensation she then felt on the lower portion of her back.
Oh Gods! She wouldn't dare! Minerva thought. The tickling sensation went down the small of her back and over her elven rump. Her cheeks flushed red as her laughter intensified. "OHOHOHOHOHOHO! OH GODS! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!" she cried. She could see Elanda watching her with a surprised expression. Minevera knew it was too much to expect the barbaric warrior to politely look away. Control yourself! Don't lose it! she told herself. She had already failed in that respect. Her breasts felt hard as iron and even the dense Elanda knew what was going on. It was so embarrassing, but the humiliation only made it more arousing. There was no stopping it now. The dam was about to burst. "EEEEEAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!" she screeched as she climaxed. The sound did not go unnoticed by Tissa.
"Hold on a second," she said.
Minerva could not resist cooing as the demoness groped her breasts. Tissa's hands were smooth and the touch made her think of Dera. "Hey! This one's getting off on this! You didn't tell me she was a ticklephile."
"Too bad for you then," Dera laughed. "If you want to call off the whole betting thing, I've got something interesting for you." She reached into Minerva's bag of magic items. Minerva could hear it and wondered what Dera had in mind. Would she take out the spider golem and let it run amok on her body? Would she use a scroll to summon an army of tickle fairies? Would she rub her entire body with the super-sensitivity oil and then blow on her until she couldn't laugh anymore?"
"Here it is! The enchanted feather of Astapor," Dera exclaimed. Minerva gasped in nervous anticipation, while her body quivered with excitement.
"You're sounding like a sorceress yourself," Tissa teased.
"Well, it's what my darling Nervie calls it. She said it's from some fairy kingdom. Doesn't matter where she touches me with this, I go nuts every time." As a demonstration she waved it across Tissa's shoulder.
"EEEHEHEHE!" Tissa jumped back and slapped at her shoulder as if the sensation hadn't left yet. "No kidding!"
"The best part is, she's got two of them." Dera handed one to Tissa and then climbed onto the table.
"H...hey! Keep that away from me!" Elanda said.
"Ready to give up then?" Dera asked.
"Go back to the abyss!" Elanda shouted.
Dera took that as a cue to begin. She knelt atop the table, gently stroking the feather across Elanda's soft belly, and then Minerva's. With the way they were positioned, she was able to do it in one motion. The same went for Tissa and the four ticklish bare feet before her. With a playful grin, she stroked it in a winding motion, not caring if it tickled the arches or the toes of each foot it passed over.
Elanda freaked out. This tickled unlike anything she had experienced before. "YEEEHEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" she laughed. She tugged on the ropes, dearly hoping for them to give. She wanted to beg for mercy and put a stop to all of this, but she couldn't. She did not dare to. The thought terrified her. Such cowardice got people killed in the orc labor camp she had been forced to work in as a child.
Meanwhile Minerva was beside herself. She sucked in her belly in a futile attempt to avoid Dera's feather, while her helpless feet tried to somehow move out of the way of Tissa's feather. Both attempts only served to remind her of how helpless she was in her current position, and it aroused her greatly.
"HAHAHAHAHA! OH GODS! OH GODS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" she repeated over and over throughout the night.

Minerva awoke to an empty campsite; empty except for a half-naked half-elf lying beside her. Her heart raced and her eyes wandered across the elf's body. Suddenly Elanda opened her eyes and scurried away as she realized where she was. It was then that Minerva recalled her throes of ticklish ecstasy and averted her gaze, unsure what to say. Elanda frantically reached behind her back to be certain her sword was where she had left it. Minerva expected herself to badly need a shower, but thankfully Dera had seen fit to clean her while she was asleep. She had no idea how many times she had squealed like a pig least night, but Elanda had witnessed all of them.
Both stood together in silence. So much had been revealed last night and Minerva wondered what this meant for her partnership with Elanda.
Elanda seemed reluctant to speak, so Minerva took the initiative. "I just wanted to say, I'm sorry for putting you through all that.” Silence. “I-I know it looked fishy, but it was just a regular night… for… me?" Admitting that was unfortunately not as relieving as she had hoped. She felt tears in her eyes. Her partnership with Elanda hadn't been a long one, but Minerva felt a faint bond between them and the thought of losing it made her tremble inside.
Finally, Elanda decided to respond. She let out a nervous chuckle as she struggled to reassemble her usual swagger. "Hah! It seems I learn something new every time I meet you. First there's such a thing as a demon-summoning drow sorceress that DOESN’T want to kill me, and then I learn that she gets more pleasure out of being tickled than I get from, well, anything I've ever done."
Minerva blushed and Elanda's eyes searched hers, wondering if she had gone too far with her clumsy attempt at humor. "What I was trying to say is, you're not some everyday elf," Elanda corrected.
"I see," Minerva replied despondently.
"Sorry! You know I talk better with swords than with words." Elanda apologized.
Finally Minerva cracked a smile, and began to laugh. Elanda's words had been terrible, but her apology showed that their friendship was still intact. "No need to worry about it," she replied. "I guess this can be something for us to laugh about next time our paths cross.”
"Yeah, great!" Elanda agreed, relieved that things had gone over smoothly. "Take care." Hoisting her sword onto her shoulder, she turned and left with a casual wave. After she’d left the campsite, Dera materialized beside Minerva in a puff of flame and watched with her arms folded as Elanda disappeared into the horizon.
"Interesting friend you've got there," she commented. "Even after everything that happened last night, she still accepts you? That sounds like the kind of person who I think you should be worrying about impressing, rather than some stuffy wizards at the council."
"Perhaps you're right," Minerva agreed.
"By the way, sorry for tying you up like that. I know it was supposed to be MY punishment, but you know I couldn't resist tickling the most beautiful lady in the kingdom."
Minerva blushed and covered one foot with the other. "Oh come on! I'm not that pretty.” She cleared her throat. “Anyway, I'll overlook your offense for now. You've paid for your crime."
"I'll say," Dera agreed. "Did you really have to summon Tissa? That was so embarrassing. I'll never be able to set foot in the abyss again without being the primary laughingstock of every demon."
"You could say the same about me and the council," Minerva replied.
"I see," Dera nodded. "I guess you really put some thought into this punishment. It kind of hurts knowing I did that to you." Minerva giggled in response to Dera’s humble speech. "What?" Dera asked.
"Do I sense a demon with a conscience?" Minerva questioned with a playful grin.
"Oh come on!" Dera objected. "If we were talking about anyone else, I wouldn’t care at all about what I did."
"I appreciate that, I guess," Minerva nodded. "In that case, do you promise never to humiliate me again in front of the council?"
"No promises I'm afraid," Dera replied, waggling her finger. “Still, for you, maybe I’ll try.”

Drow are sorely underrepresented in the fetish community, thanks for contributing with this cute story. Though i would've preferred more extreme, dark and depraved fitting the Drow's character

Drow are sorely underrepresented in the fetish community, thanks for contributing with this cute story. Though i would've preferred more extreme, dark and depraved fitting the Drow's character

Interesting. You've got me curious. I've already got a pretty full story for this five-parter, but I'm currently editing the rest of it. If you've got any interesting ideas, I could make some amendments, provided they do fit Minerva's character. She's kind of a Worf in that she was raised by an elven slave rather than her natural drow parents, but spending her childhood in drow society definitely left its mark on her in some interesting ways, so I'm open to a bit of depravity.

Not particularly any ideas, just more expressing a preference, but i'm looking forward to what you come up with next

crack music download, download crack for gta san andreas

Íå ëîãè÷íî

---

cracks flux pavilion download, download idm crack version èëè rosttravel.tk

Amazing Story can't wait to read the next one!

Thanks. The second part is already out if you want to check it out. Not sure where exactly. It's had about a week to get buried under the other stories on this forum.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back