• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Play by Play (m/f)

Shem the Penman

Verified
THIS STORY DOTH CONTAIN EROTIC TICKLING. IF THOU HAST SEEN FEWER THAN 18 SUMMERS, AVAUNT! THESE MYSTERIES ARE NOT FOR THINE EYES. GET THEE HENCE, AND RETURN NOT UNTIL THOU ART OF A MAN'S (OR WOMAN'S, COME TO THAT) AGE.

Play-by-Play

TOUCH HERE TO REQUEST TODAY'S PAY-PER-VIEW VID: "The Lovely Angels: Ordeal on Vellus IV." FEE: 400 CR (and worth it, believe us). NO VIEWERS UNDER 18 STANDARD YEARS, PLEASE. IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 STANDARD YEARS, GO WATCH "Baywatch: The Next Generation" INSTEAD. THANK YOU.

"Thank you for selecting this vid! I'm Nina, and this is Chet. We'll be bringing you, live from Vellus IV, the latest -- and perhaps strangest -- adventure of the 3WA troubleshooters some call 'the Dirty Pair' -- Kei and Yuri."
"Not that anyone calls them that twice, right, Nina?"
"Right you are, Chet! Well, it's a beautiful day for today's Ordeal…"

TOUCH HERE FOR BACKGROUND INFORMATION. FEE: 10 CR, but it's better than feeling stupid while you try to figure stuff out yourself, right?

"Hi, outworlder, and thank you for requesting background information! I'm Sali 8534 of Vellus IV. We on Vellus IV are exactly identical to standard humans, except that -- thanks to a genetic engineer with a weird sense of humor back in our colony days -- we are all very, very ticklish. Ooo, makes me shudder just to say the word!
But we don't see it as a weakness: our sensitivity is a source of planetary pride. Among us, skilled Ticklers, and those capable of withstanding long tickling, have a status comparable to entertainers, athletes, and (ugh) politicians on less sensitive worlds. In fact, our planetary leaders are chosen through an Ordeal much like the one you're about to see. Our 'ticklocracy' works at least as well as democracy, and it's a lot more fun, too!
"Now, Vellus is on the brink of war with our neighboring system, Sylthen, a heathen mob of un-ticklish barbarians. The Worlds Wide Work Association would rather we don't bomb Sylthen back to the Bronze Age, and they've sent ambassadors to try to convince us to pull back. But the people they've sent so far have either been completely insensitive, or unable to tolerate more than a few minutes' skilled tickling, so why should we listen to them? These two who are going through the Ordeal today are the 3WA's last chance to get our attention.
"The Ordeal's really simple. Each of the subjects will be ministered to by one of our most respected Ticklers until she 'breaks' -- that is, verbally demands that the tickling stop. The longer the subjects can go without laughing, and without breaking, the more respect they'll earn -- a bit like your 'sorority initiations.' Enjoy the spectacle!"

TOUCH HERE TO RETURN TO PLAY-BY-PLAY. FEE: 15 CR. You've already paid 410, so why be cheap now?

"You said it, Chet. Now let's look at the field itself. Camera five, please. Okay, as you can see, Kei and Yuri are being prepared for the Ordeal. For those of you have never encountered the Lovely Angels (lucky you), Kei is the redhead with the tan, currently giving the crowd the finger. Yuri is the pale one with long black hair who's blushing and trying to hide her breasts -- she always the shyer of the two. They're both wearing wristlets, anklets, and panties of a special magnetic material. During the Ordeal, the Ticklers' aides will use those consoles at the back of the platform to generate magnetic fields that'll act on the ladies' 'clothing,' so they can be lifted, moved, and held in whatever positions the Ticklers need."
"The consoles also measure the victims' reactions: galvanic skin response, heart rate, volume of laughter, violence of squirming, everything. Not that a Master Tickler will need that information -- they work by instinct. Likewise, they probably won't need most of those tickling tools stockpiled between the consoles. However, to make this more entertaining, both of the women have been treated with a chemical compound that temporarily boosts the receptivity of their tactile nerves to extreme levels."
"Let's introduce the Ticklers. In the red robe, working on Kei, will be Yan 9251, who has twenty years' experience as a Tickler. He's never had a victim stand up to him for more than ten minutes, although this is going to be his first time tickling an outworlder."
"And in the green robe, putting on the velvet gloves, is Myk 7798, who has been a Tickler for eighteen years and is best known for tickling four victims into submission, one after the other, in less than a quarter hour. Will Yuri be able to stand up to him?"
"Do we have time to talk to the Angels before the fun starts? Okay, Kei, quick answer: how do you feel?"
"Just tell that goddam supervisor that when I get my hands on him, I'm going to tear him a new -- "
"Feeling confident, then?"
"Yeah. I'm not really that ticklish, you know. It's Yuri I feel sorry for. Hope she doesn't fold too easily."
"Yuri? Any response?"
" ... "
"All right, tickle fans, here we go!"

TOUCH HERE TO WAGER ON COMPETITION. FEE: NONE. C'mon, what are you, some kinda wuss?

"Let the Ordeal of Passage ... begin!"
"YOW!"
"EEEEP!"
"Both the Lovely Angels fighting to keep straight faces. Look at Kei squirm as Yan digs his fingers into her ribcage. For somebody who's not all that ticklish, she sure looks uncomfortable, eh, Chet?"
"You said it, Nina! Myk's working slower, but that light underarm stroking is really having an effect on Yuri. From the way her belly's quivering -- can we get a closeup of that? -- it must be nearly impossible for her to hold back her laughter."
"The smart money's on Yuri to break up first, Chet. She's always been the more delicate of the two."
"But remember, she's shown herself to be pretty tough in the past when the chips are down. And even if she does crack up, the Ordeal will continue until one of them begs for it to stop. I can't imagine -- "
"Sorry to interrupt, Chet, but Yan has shifted targets. He's got the tip of a feather in Kei's navel while he continues working her ribs with his free hand. Ooh, Kei really doesn't like having her belly-button tickled. She's yelling something -- but obviously not surrendering, because Yan isn't letting up."
"Good for her, huh? That's the ol' 3WA spirit. Meanwhile, Myk is caressing Yuri's breasts. That's an old Master Tickler trick -- get your victim sexually aroused to increase her skin sensitivity even further. Yuri's trying to ignore him, but the flush on her face and chest tells the real story. She's obviously wondering where he's going next: Ribs? Tummy? Back under the arms?"
"Myk's signaling to his aide, who's adjusting the magnetic fields -- and Yuri does a one-eighty flip! Whatever she was expecting, it wasn't this -- now she's spread-eagled upside down! And Myk goes for the soles of her feet before she even knows what's happening. What a move, Chet!"
"Yan is still focused on Kei's belly, tickling around it with the fingers of both hands. Whew, look at her hips buck! He's found a good spot there. He bears down, and Kei throws her head back, squirming for all she's worth. But her lips
remain sealed. He doesn't seem to be making much progress, Nina."
"Well, Yuri can't take much more foot teasing, that's for sure. Myk has found some extremely ticklish spots under her toes, and she's squealing and whipping her head back and forth. She's smiling -- yes, here it comes! Sound, please!"
"EEEEEEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEE!"
"Yuri breaks into uncontrollable giggles at 4:07 -- it doesn't bode well for her continued endurance. Myk takes a moment to acknowledge the crowd's applause and let her catch her breath -- but not too long, because she hasn't asked for mercy, which means the Ordeal must go on. Will Yuri be able to pull herself together, do you think, Chet?"
"I hope so, Nina -- it'd be a shame to cut this short. Yan's aide is shifting the magnetic bonds, raising Kei's wrists as high as they'll go over her head, drawing her ankles together, and pulling up so her heels almost touch her behind. Is he going to try the feet? Kei obviously thinks so -- she's squinching up her toes. Can we get a close-up of that?"
"Yan is moving around behind her. He puts his hand on her soles -- I think Kei flinched just then -- but he's not going there just yet. Instead, he's taking advantage of her wide-open sides, clamping one hand on those sensitive ribs and working the other up and down from her armpit to her hip. Kei can't squirm too much in that position, even though she clearly wants to. She's drenched in sweat and biting her lips."
"He's doing well -- but Myk is still in the lead. He's flipped Yuri right-side-up once more and has her in a sitting position, legs locked together and straight out in front of her. He's running his fingers up and down her soles sloooooowly, the sort of touch that says, 'I can do this all day, can you take it that long?' Yuri might be able to -- she's still laughing wildly, but she seems to be getting herself under control. Loss of sensitivity -- it happens to every Tickler if you work a certain spot too long."
"I think he realizes that, Chet. He's signaling to his aide to lift her arms -- nice look of dismay on Yuri's face just then -- and going after her underarms with a pair of feathers, keeping those giggles coming. He's softening her up for another finger assault, I think."
"He'd better not spend too long at it. Look at Kei's monitors: Yan's relentless body tickling is driving her crazy, despite her best efforts to contain herself. He pulls back -- and finally pounces on her feet before she can so much as catch her breath, scribbling his fingers all over those upturned, helpless soles. Wow -- Kei nearly overloaded the magnetic bonds with that jump! Her face is a study in agony. Oh, I can't look -- she's going to burst something if she doesn't laugh soon."
"OOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANNNHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
"Something burst all right, Chet -- and it was Kei's willpower! So much for 'I'm not really ticklish' -- she's wriggling frantically, and you can barely hear Yuri over Kei's screaming laughter. Kei succumbed at 6:39, and the crowd is giving Yan a standing ovation. He doesn't bother to acknowledge it, though, since he's too busy tickling Kei's feet to look up."
"That's dedication for you. Now the question is, who's going to cry mercy first? The way Kei's acting, it's anyone's guess how much more she can take. Myk has to try something new with Yuri, and do it fast. While his aide maneuvers Yuri into a fetal ball, lying on her side -- a position that often emphasizes the victim's helplessness -- Myk visits the stockpile and picks up something. It's a deep nerve stimulator."
"The crowd is booing, and with good reason too -- it's almost a crime to bring an amateur's tool like a stimulator into a highly skilled, exciting contest like this. But Myk's obviously determined to win at any cost. He's got the stimulator warmed up and buzzing nicely, and passes it along Yuri's upper ribs while his free hand tickles the lower ribs conventionally -- so as not to lose the feel of human contact. Yuri shudders and squeals, shaking her head frenziedly -- her compact position doesn't allow her much in the way of resistance. Slowly, he brings hand and stim down her side, down her thighs, stopping at her knees, which prove unexpectedly fertile terrain. Hastily he signals to his aide to straighten her legs so he can tickle the backs of her knees. Yuri's laughter is growing louder, and she's trying to kick her legs, to no avail. Could this be the end for her?"
"NOOOOOO! STOP! STOP! MERCYHAHAHAHAHA!"
"Wha--"
"It's Kei! Let's look at the replay. See: still keeping up his constant torturing of her soles with his right hand, Yan sneaked his left around the front to tickle her around the navel -- and that surprise two-pronged attack was the brick that broke the grav-truck's suspension. Kei surrendered at 8:44. A good performance, Chet -- but not good enough to stop the war, I think."
"It's all up to Yuri, then. Kei is released from the magnetic bonds and slumps to the ground in a quivering heap of flesh. Um, I think we'll skip the post-Ordeal interview; she's not gonna be coherent for a while. The crowd gives her a round of applause, anyway."
"Myk has stopped his work on Yuri as well and crosses to shake Yan's hand. And now the two of them are returning to where Yuri floats. What's going on?"
"Look here in the rules, Nina. '3.1416. If, during a multiple-subject Ordeal, one subject breaks before the others, his or her Tickler must find another subject and assist that subject's Tickler, until all subjects have broken.' Oh, poor Yuri!"
"Two Master Ticklers? I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Well, almost anyone. Myk and Yan are discussing strategy, with Myk pointing out the best spots on Yuri's body. Okay, they've decided on a plan, and the clock has started again. The aide is opening Yuri out into a standard horizontal-Y position, with Yan at the underarms and Myk at the feet. Here we go ... "
"Yuri's howling and struggling almost immediately, and no wonder: Yan is using all his fingers against her underarms, while Myk firmly holds her toes and probes those hyperticklish spots under them and along her arches. Look at those monitors: I think we're seeing a planetary record being set here."
"Her entire body's gleaming with sweat, throwing off thick drops with every hysterical convulsion. Her hair, which was straight and smooth just nine minutes ago, is soaked in sweat and wildly tangled. The crowd is quiet as a tomb, waiting ... "
"Shh."
"(sorry.)"
"EEEEEHEEHEEHEEEHEEHEEHEE -- HAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAA -- YAAAAAAA -- AAAAAAAAAAH!"
"Twelve minutes and counting. Yuri is still hanging on, despite her monitors showing tickling levels that would make a warbot collapse in hysterics. Where could this endurance be coming from? Yan is tickling around her ribs and tummy, while Myk squeezes her knees and thighs, but it doesn't seem to make a difference."
"They're slowing their pace, giving her the opportunity to get some breath back and -- they hope -- cry mercy. But Yuri only giggles weakly at their lighter touch. 13:30, Chet! Some folks are going to rake in money on longshot bets today."
"heeheeheeheeheeheehee ... ohhhhhh ... "
"The crowd is in awe. Break out the peace treaty, Nina, 'cause there ain't going to be a war."
" ... enough ... no more."
"Yuri finally breaks at 15:17 -- nearly half of which was a two-man tickle! The crowd is going wild! They sweep onto the field, seizing her and raising on their shoulders."
"YU-RI! YU-RI!"
"She doesn't quite have the energy to wave in response, but at least she's got a smile on her face. Kei, recovered by now, elbows her way through the crowd to stand by her partner. Well, looks like a happy ending, eh, Nina?"
"You said it! Well, folks, if you enjoyed what you just saw, be sure to tune into this vid-channel next week. It's election season on Vellus, and we'll be covering the primaries live! Say, Chet, I wonder if Yuri is thinking about running for office?"

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back