• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Welcome to my place - Part 2 (???/you) gender neutral

ploki

Find Part1 here

----------------------------------------------------------------

So, here we are. You, me… How are you? You look nervous. Funny, huh? It hasn’t even started and you are already… well… about to… I don’t know. Let’s agree that you are actually enjoying the moment. No, not really the moment. More like… enjoying the thoughts that race through your head. I can quite imagine their nature. Of course I can, since I planted the seeds. And your mind seems to welcome every new hint with a burst of possible outcomes. Do you hear the sound of footsteps outside? Sure you do. The tension in your body tells me everything. You’re guessing, huh? How many might join me, right? Be patient, soon you will have the chance to find out.
Here they are. The door opens. You can feel the gazes on your body, hear the whispering laughs and scent the perfume in the air. We’re really close now, surrounding you. You can almost feel our breath on your shoulders. Did you just check the restraints? Or why did you twitch? Was it a reflex? Or are you estimating your chances to escape? You don’t have to hide it. You can struggle a bit if you like. Give it a try. The cuffs should be comfortable enough and trust me, they have seen worse than a little struggle. Go on, let it all out. Groan and pull, try to get away. It’s okay. Some of our guests can’t even wait for the moment they finally can let go. They enter a room, slip into the restraints, and as soon as everything is in place they almost act like they are on fire. You could think they are in pain and want to get out for real. You see, there is no right or wrong. Do what you feel like. And don’t worry about us. We are having fun either way. Well? No? Fine. If you prefer to be the trapped bunny and we play the patient snake. Watching and waiting for the silent starting shot.
Suddenly you feel a single fingertip stroking lightly the soft, tiny hairs over your midriff. There you go. The waiting is over. Hehe, you’re so shy. It’s okay if you bump into someone. We appreciate a little physical contact from time to time. Come one, another little stroke over your ribcage. Was that a feather? Or a fingernail? Hmm…? Okay, now you’re acting cute. You don’t know how to escape the center of our circle without skin contact. Right? Okay, take a deep breath and… zzip! Underarms are really soft. Did you know? Finally, we get some noise out of you. Easy, my friend. And stop worrying about small stuff. If your butt touches some random nude skin again, it’s fine. It won’t be the last time it happens. Remember, we always can take a step back and give you some space. Right now we just like to be a little closer. There you go, finally you start moving your legs. The cuffs at your ankles are doing a good job, don’t you think? Are you trying to hide your inner thighs? How nice of you. This makes the skin over your armpits tens and inviting. Let’s count your lymph nodes in a random order. Each poke counts as one node. One… Two… Three…. And three again, let’s make sure number two is still there. Oh dear, calm down. That didn’t even count as a poke. All right, seriously. Hehe. Calm down. What about four fingertips carefully resting on those places. One, two, three and four. See? Now they don’t move away. We just follow your movement. There is no digging or crawling. Just resting without pressure on your skin. Now you get it. It only took like… four seconds? Another two seconds and you are standing upright again. Well done. That’s it. Breathing is good.

Okay now. Let’s quit this nonsense. This is a shower and not an experimental laboratory. No, the lab is over there, right behind this wall. Ah, right. The blindfold. I forgot. But since you are expecting us to do something, anyway, let’s agree on one little attack before we turn on the water. Okay? Hey, easy… Easy… It’s all right. We count to ten. One… Two… Ten! Booh! Haha! Nope. Just hands touching. No tickling. Everything is fine. Relax. Breathe in… and out… in… and out… Come on. It’s nice. Take the chance and count the hands. Two hands at your armpits. Another two are holding your ribcage. Don’t forget the soft hands covering your belly and from behind. With the two hands on your knees that makes… eight. Eight hands so far. Add another two which are about to pet your feet and we have ten. How good is your math? There are ten hands. Every person has ten fingers. That makes a hundred. Right? Imagine, that number. One hundred fingers touching you! Whee…eaokay. It’s fifty fingers. You got me there. But you must admit, it still feels quite crowded in here.
Oh, how much I like those moments. Watching you stiff and ready. And nothing is happening. We’re waiting and you’re waiting. This is what we call the quiet before the storm. And do you know what a real storm needs to bring with? Right. Rain!
You feel the hands move away. It just takes a moment and you hear the lever. Water is bubbling its way up to the spray and you get wet, from head to toe. Sorry, the first two or three seconds the water is a little chilly. But you look like some cool water on your skin is something you really need right now. Just step back into the center. Don’t act like you have never felt this before. See? The water is getting warm. Take a step forward… Very good. Let the water flow over your body. That should be enough. Let me turn off the water. You hear shower gel being pressed out of tubes and soon enough you can feel the hands everywhere. Our first guests had to take their shower on their own. But soon we noticed that this was a wasted opportunity. Some took too much time and didn’t come out like… forever. Others thought they had to hurry and did a lazy job. This way it’s fun for all of us. You can have some early excitement and we can explore your body early on. Whenever you move away, a muscle tenses or a sigh escapes your mouth… it tell us much about your sensitive spots. Now, be a good friend and lift that foot for me. Come on. It’s just shower gel. There is a big difference between tickling and a foot massage. Right?

Okay, I understand. You have trust issues. And I cannot blame you for your behavior. So this becomes a job for two. I don’t take it personal. See? You cannot fall. The cuffs on your wrists are keeping you save. Just let me finish this quickly. The heel, the sole, between the toes… Now the other foot. Very good. Now we understand each other. While you wait, let me ask you something. And ignore the hand washing your private spots. What do you think comes next? Hmm? A table? A bed? A chair? Just pick the idea that comes to your mind first. I’m listening. … No? Okay. I admit. That was another trick question. Next comes some water again and then the towels, of course. Haha! Sorry. I like trick questions. Did I mention that I like trick questions? Oh my… I’m so funny. Well, at least it’s funny in my head. You don’t have to agree.
The water is still warm. Right? Be nice and move a little… Exactly. And there. There is still some gel. Now just lift your right foot a little… Now the left one… Perfect. Time for the towels. We have you dry in no time. Just a little rubbing here and there and… That’s it. Ignore the water below the blindfold. You can wash your face yourself, later. But first I have a little surprise for you. Can you hear the rubber gloves? Well, your body is clean and dry, now. Let’s do something nice for your skin before we continue. Guess what? Oh yeah. I’m sure you fantasized over lotions and oil that make you more ticklish. And that’s exactly what is going to happen. Hold still. It won’t take too long.
Ha, you’re already sniffing. What do you think? What is that stuff? Maybe it’s some secret goo stolen from an underground laboratory. Wooohooo. And maybe, but just “maybe”… it might be casual body lotion that makes your skin nice and soft. Who knows? Maybe one can buy it in every store and this is just some mean placebo effect we take advantage of. It’s the mystery of not knowing that tingles in your “most sensitive spot”. Remember? Never mind. We’re done already. Now let us clean this mess up. Collect the towels… the shower gel tubes… the “goo”… hehe. All right. See you later. Tap, tap… Clack…
You hear the door closing. Silence. That’s it. The first round is over. No, wait, was there a sound? Is somebody still breathing behind you? Well, I let you wondering about that for a while.

--------------------

I don't mind if you share your ideas while I leave you "hanging". Just saying. :)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back