• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

5 to watch under 25. Part 2

flugel1

TMF Regular
My computer a truly decided its Fri and has gone to the bar for the wkend. Anyway, this is Part 2 to Driv3r's request. There is more to come if you guys like. This was very fun to write and went in a couple unexpected directions. Let me know what you think

5 TO WATCH UNDER 25 – PART 2

Chloe Bennet had been on casting couches, she’d been with actors who wanted her for a notch on their bedpost, she’d been asked to be naked for roles that had no nudity in the role, she been offered drugs, sex and any number of shit to further her career. But she’d never been offered this. And it was never in her mindset that this was something she would consider. Then she remembered the kiss, she realized her body was killin her and she had no idea what to do. And then she looked over at Lexi, who was so amazing sexy, whose smile made her wet, whose future opportunities made Austin pale, but the repercussions of this one decisions could be life altering. And she was starring in that amazing, hot, kissable face. And Lexi just smiled and watched the show. And torment one totally fuckable ass. And Lexi was completely ignoring and totally knowing what was happening with Chloe. And she just continued to smile and make sure her ass was available.

And the question hung there. And the hand still continued its insidious erotic work. And the side smile of Lexi never changed and then the hand moved from ass to under bikini top and started to play with the totally erect and sensitive nipples. And still they made no eye contact. And then Lexi said quietly, “ I want you now I want you tomorrow, I want you as long as I can have us. But if …………you don’t do it now you wont do it tomorrow or ever and we will both be less because of this” and she said without making eye contact with Chloe B. And Chloe knew she was right. Now or never. “This is very big can I think for a minute?” Chloe asked and slipped her hand under a very sexy actress bikini bottom. “Yeah I think that you should THINK as long as you want” Lexi smiled.

Chloe B could not wrap her mind around what was happening and her hand around an amazing ass. But her body was in control at this point so it was just a battle. Lexi just smiled and enjoyed the fruits of the battle. “where do we go?” Chloe asked. Lexi smiled knowing she had won. “My room, your room, here, behind the bushes” and she moved her hand and inserted one finger in the very hot Chloe. “FUCK” was her response. And Lexi knew what to do. “Please………I Can’t……Not here………………….Not now….
….Stop That………..Damn it……….You Shit………..I Hardly know you…………PLLLLLLLEEEEEZZZZEEE don’t do this” and quietly Lexi gently brought Chloe to orgasm in pool. Without ever making eye contact. And when it was done she held her new friend. “ Bitch” Chloe said and bit her tormenter on the neck and decided to take control. “What are you doin Thursday. Im off ?” Lexi whispered. “FUCK YOU. U think ur off. Ill be there at 8, you’ll be naked and the rest of the evening is up to me. And you will hate it and love it………BITCH. And I might bring the girls”. And Lexi looked over at Chloe who had a completely new prediatory smile on her face. Then over at Kate who had reestablished dominance and now Ariel and her young nubile giggly ticklish horny body was getting rocked. “I think she might like you naked, I know I will” Chloe giggle. “Oh no……….plez not that” Lexi begged without much conviction. “.Otherwsise you lick me off in public anywhere, anytime I want.” The newly dominant Chloe commanded. “ Plz not that” Lexi begged. “Shit u lil slut I might have u start with right here right now!” and Chloe knew the balance of power had shifted. And the look on Lexi face only reinforced that idea. And neither girl was too upset with it.

SATURDAY LATE AFTERNOON

The girls were all at different levels of hungover. Or sexual hugover. It was pretty obvious to the girls that Kate and Ariel hooked up. It was also obvious that Chloe B and Lexi were dealing with each other. So Chloe M liked her position to stir shit up. And she did. The Q n A was a non factor and the girls just wanted to be done with it so they could go back to the hotel and chill. Yet, when they got there, there was another invite. It said “ Today sucked but will make it worth it. Come back to the pool………NAKED. And you will have a full body massage and then who knows what the fuck will happen. Love U, Ariel.” And while every girl had a different level of anticipation, the massage thing was very atttactive. The nakedness, maybe not so much or even moreso

Chloe B was astounded at the events of last nite, and glad she was the least focused celeb on the panel. And then she saw the invite and was like FUCK. NAKED. She wanted to hang with the girls but was still so messed up about the Lexi thing being naked didn’t really fall in the plan. Then there was a knock on the door. “Room Service, turn down service” came the response. “Im good” she responded not wanted to deal with anything. “Sorry miss, I must inspect the room” came the latin response. So she relented. As soon as she opened the door, Lexi in just a towel attacked her. “Turn this shit down bitch” and threw the towel away. And started to undress the very casual Chloe. Every time Chloe tried to object amazingly hot, horny, lovely, sexy soft, firm lips over took her. Before she knew it they were both naked. “I love u cant turn me down service” Lexi sneered and immediately attacked the naked love zone of Chloe. “YOU BITCH>>>>WHAT THE FUCK>>>>>>and then the tone changed WHAAAAT THEEEE FUUCCCCCCCCCCCK” . The tiny naked soap actress explored and tickled every inch of the naked night time star. “GAWDDAMN IT LEXI” was about all she could say as Lexi tickled her abs, her thighs, her breasts, her pits, her neck. And every time Chloe tried to retaliate Lexi kissed her and reduced her to jelly and started tickling again. “I bet your REALLY ticklish here” she taunted and started to tease Chloe around her vagina. And Lexi was right.

Chloe giggled, squirmed, laughed, got wet and wished it would all stop and continue forever. She had NEVER experienced anything close to this. Then Lexi reached around and started to tickle her butt. Chloe started to buck and laugh like a bronco. She also started to kiss her love canal. Chloe had no chance. About 5 minutes later she had an orgasm that rocked the room, the hotel, and her world. “How in the hell do you know how to do that” she asked seriously. “Experience, practice and I noticed early what turned u on and I knew you wanted no one to know” Lexi explained with a smile and Chloe love covered face. “I have no idea what you are talking about” Chloe said seriously. “ I’ll show you if you want, but uve got to trust me completely that Im only doing what I do cuz I want u to go to the next level”. And Chloe, post orgasm and truly wanting more looking at the amazingly sexy Lexi who seemed to just want to rock her world was faced with a quandary. “Theres a level above that?” she asked seriously. “Oh FUCK YEAH” the still love covered face responded. And Chloe wanted to run and stay there forever.

“Okay but if I say stop you’ve GOT TO STOP” and Chloe could not believe the words coming out of her mouth. “That’s fair. Your word is Motherfucker. U say it and everything stops. Trust me?” lexi asked. “ Yeah and I have no idea why” Chloe answered with so much fear and anticipation she noticed she was getting wet again. “ I didn’t expect this at all but you mean the world to me and I want this to be mind blowing but not negative. When its all done I want u to kiss me like you’ve never kissed anyone. OK? Lexi said. And then Lexi covered her new lover with Chloe love juice kisses that made Chloe again almost explode. “ Youre amazing and I want to continue to be with you after this, maybe not like this, but I wiil always be there for you. OK?” Against all of her growing up and training instincts Chloe said “If I say stop you will make it stop?” she asked? Your word is MOTHERFUCKER, Say it and everything stops, then and there. And then the clearly wet, nipple erect Lexi tickled attacked the similarly turned on Chloe who yelled “Motherfucker” and it stopped. And Lexi was similarly serious, especially about being with Chloe after. “There is only one reason im doing this. Cuz I trust you and I want to be with you after. Don’t fuck me over” Chloe implored and the kiss Lexi gave Chloe made her feel scared and ok. And made her think what the fuck have I gotten myself into. And she smiled wanting to find out just what the fuck shed gotten herself into.

Next thing she knew she was blindfolded, spread eagle, naked and face up on the bed and scarred beyond belief. Lexi laid on top of her, naked as well. “I’ve known you like 1 day but you are so special to me. Nothing bad will happen to you. Many sexual things will happen to you. Just say motherfucker and its done. I want to be with you after, but you may not want that. And that’s okay. But know youre amazing.” And Chloe received another of the most orgasmic, feet tingling, body exploding kisses ever, I want this every hour she’d ever had. “So what are you going to do me” the naked and bound lovely starlet asked. “Protect you” was the surprising answer from her new maybe paramour said and she adjusted the blindfold over the naked love slave. Which scarred and excited Chloe even more. “ It will start with something like this” and she heard a familiar voice and a familiar tongue lick her vagina. It was intoxicating and then it stopped. And then something or someone new joined the party.

“ Oh don’t stop please” Chloe begged gently. “Not stopping, just replacing” and she felt the familiar lips on hers. But a very new set of unfamiliar and more aggressive tongue on her clit. “OH SHIT” was all Chloe could manage. This new lover knew what she was doing. She grabbed Chloes butt and lifted for more access and Chloe just trembled knowing what was coming. But over a brief few minutes this new tongue brought her to the brink over and over and knew exactly when to stop. It pissed Chloe off. “NOT FAIR’ she exclaimed. “But fun” came the Lexi retort. The tongue started again and then new lips joined the party. A new tongue that knew what she was doing was in her mouth and and a very experienced tongue knew what it was doing was working down south. And she felt Lexi tease her very sensitive breasts. Chloe was near explosion. And then another set of stimuli entered the picture.

Being naked and restrained was bad enough. Having unknown people having their way with her body was worse. Not being able to see or know what was happening was like a drug that hightened everything. Digging it like she was, this was beyond the pale. And then someone started to lick, gently tickle and suck on her toes. Chloe’s second worst spot. It was as if they had a scouting report. She felt the orgasm coming. She did not want to do it and knew MOTHERFUCKER would stop it. But it was too late. Like an orchestra they gently, sexually coordinated their efforts and she stiffened, screamed and came. And yet they didn’t stop. And the topper started. She felt a tongue tease her belly button. Her worst spot. Both ticklish and orgasmic, as if they knew. She was exhausted, sweaty, turned on, frustrated by being bound, wanting to fuck and kill Lexi at the same time and then the tongue entered her little hole. She had one large tongue in her pussy, she had one tongue in her mouth, she had one tongue around her toes and now this. She exploded with fluids, expletives, exhaustion, exhilaration, horniness, pissesoffedness, desire for revenge, desire for this to happen again and complete loss of composure. Chloe mumbled “motherfucker” and everything stopped.

The blind fold was removed and 4 amazingly naked women smiled at her. Lexi kissed her first and longest and turned to the other women and said “She’s mine bitches. Don’t even think about it unless she wants something else” it was not a request. Chloe looked at the amazing tableau of female flesh and smiled gently at Lexi and wiggled her fingers. Lexi smiled back and kissed her hard.. “Happy?” she asked. “Beyond words” Chloe said. Then the very aroused and naked Chloe M, Kate, and Ariel all kissed her and released her from her restraints. Chloe was a sweaty, horny, exhausted, satisfied, insatiable, lust filled, naked, angry, turned on, girl she never knew existed. She could barely move. And then turned the tables like noone expected. “I think its Ariel’s turn” and before she knew it Ariel Winter was naked, blindfold, bound kissed and tickled. And would be worse for the next few hours.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back