• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Taylor Swift Broken (F/F)

Ticklemang

TMF Regular
Hey Guys, this is my first story. I actually wrote it tonight and it took like 2 hours, so any comments or constructive criticism would be appreciated.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taylor Swift was enjoying a night out with her friend Selena. Everything was going great at the club, and of course all eyes were on her; she tended to draw the attention of everyone in the crowd, and that effect was magnified when she wore a tight blue dress as the one she now donned. She had a bit of a buzz going, and was thoroughly enjoying all of the attention and lustful looks she got from the males in the vicinity, but was getting a bit tired. She asked Selena, “Are you feeling like crashing yet?”

“No you go on ahead to bed , but I‘m gonna see if I can’t score tonight”

And just like that she was on her way back to her hotel. She got out of her taxi and made her way to the building she was staying in. Her two way soundproofed penthouse was going to allow her to sleep like a baby tonight, just what she needed after such an exhausting week. Upon entering her room at the very top, she tensed. Something was off about the room, but she couldn’t place it. She continued into the living room and threw herself onto a couch, kicking off her shoes in the process.

At that very moment, three very large muscular men burst from three different conjoining rooms. Taylor screamed, but the shrill noise was quickly stifled by a rag that was shoved into her mouth. While one held her in place, the other two quickly grabbed her and carried her to to the king sized bed in the bedroom. Despite all the singer’s thrashing and kicking, she couldn’t manage to even loosen the grip on her, and her arms were quickly tied to the bedposts. The men then secured her feet in a set of padded maroon stocks which had been sturdily installed to the foot of her bed for for an unknown nefarious purpose. The rag fell from her mouth and she started screaming angrily at the men, not scared but insulted that commoners would be able to do something to someone of importance like her.The men left the room in unison, and throughout the whole ordeal, they said not a single word. “YOU BETTER UNTIE ME RIGHT NOW, DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM. I CAN RUIN-”

Her words died in her throat when she saw who entered the room and her eyes widened in fear. Kim Kardashian West was standing at the foot of the bed, and Taylor was totally at her mercy.

“You’ve been a bad girl, Taylor,” Kim teased.

“Go to hell Kardashian! What do you want?”

“Just a little punishment for little miss pretty over here. Youre such a spoiled little brat, and I think it's time for some humility.”

“At least i've got talent,” Taylor spat, going on the offensive.

“Don't even go there. I'd be mindful of who's tied up right now.” Kim retorted icily.

“I didn't get famous for being hungry for black cock!” Taylor shouted, hoping to make Kim leave her alone.

“Shut up you little slut, you're not going to be able to talk when I'm through with you! You know what? I have a question for you,” Kim said as she hopped on the bed and straddled Swift’s thrashing body.

“Are you ticklish?”

Truthfully, Taylor was very ticklish, but hadn't been touched in a way she didn't like for years, so she didn’t really know how to answer “No,” she uncertainly whispered, hoping to save face in a position as vulnerable as she was in.

“Really?” I'd pegged you for the sensitive type, seeing how offended you get over every small thing. Kim snuck a finger into Swift's exposed armpit and a squeak escaped Taylor's lips. Using the open mouth to her advantage, Kim shoved a ball gag into Taylor's mouth and wrapped it around her head. To make sure no sound came out, she carefully wrapped a bit of masking tape around the singers blonde head.

Kim then took a pair of scissors and cut away the dress, revealing Taylors whole body and a pair of breasts which she foolishly neglected to cover with a bra that night. Kim’s hands slowly traced their way down the thin creamy skin, causing Taylor to tremble with anticipation. All at once Kim dove into Taylor's armpits, wiggling away. Taylor started and muffled laughter and squeals resounded through the air.

“MMGH MMMN RMMNG AAMMMMMGH”

“That's what I like to hear, you whiny brat.”

The fingers then moved down to Swift’s perfect stomach and traced lines around the belly button, causing Taylor to go into a panic. Ten fingers spidered their way all around the belly, eliciting muffled screams of mirth. Despite all her protests, the tickling continued, driving Taylor crazy. She hated this feeling with all her being, and wanted nothing more than for it to stop. The fingers dug into her sides and were rewarded with more laughter and attempted screams.” After 10 minutes of this, Kim felt she needed to amp things up a bit.

She got off the bed, causing the singer to sigh in relief, but to Taylor’s dismay, Kim retrieved her purse off the floor and hopped right back onto the bed. She reached into the bag and pulled out a regular everyday instrument. Taylor herself used one three times a day, and she had never feared it more than now. Kim turned on the electric toothbrush and pressed it against Taylor's belly, causing the singer to thrash on the bed.

“NNNNNMMMMMMMM PLMNNNMM HNNNNNGH PLMMMMMMM”

“Oh honey, do you have something to tell me?” She asked, leaning forward to remove the tape and then the gag from Taylor’s head. “That should let you say what's on your mind.”

“PLEASE Kim. Please. no more. I can't. Take it anymore.”

“Oh, okay.” Kim pressed the toothbrush into Taylor’s belly button and turned it back on, moving it side to side as she did so.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSTOPHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Taylor screamed and begged, but it didn't phase Kim in the slightest, and she just kept going. She had all night and she was sure as hell going to use it. The toothbrush moved from the bellybutton to the armpits and the screams of mirth continued. Taylor was thrashing and trying her hardest to break free of the bonds, but nothing she did had any effect. Taylor’s face was pink and tears filled her eyes as she laughed and begged for mercy. She couldn't shake the toothbrush or the tormentor off. Finally, after laughing nonstop for half an hour, Taylor’s bladder released itself, and a wet stain appeared on her pink panties.

“Oh, did the wittle baby peepee in her bedsie?” Kim teased.”I don't want to ruin my outfit with that accident you had, so i guess we're changing spots.”

Taylor kept laughing to herself even after the tickling stopped. When kim got up,she was grateful for the break, but as she saw where Kim was headed, her eyes widened and she started trying to pull her legs away. The stocks held firm though, and her legs were completely immobile. Kim walked to the foot of the bed and slid a sharp nail up Taylor’s socked foot, causing Taylor to laugh out loud and try to pull her foot away again. Taylor felt the sock sliding up her foot, and in her desperation, begged Kim.

”Please don’t do this. No more, come on!”

Silently, Kim slid of the other sock, revealing both the pale soles, tinted pink except in the highest point of the arch and under the long whorish red painted toes. Fingers began spidering all over Taylor’s foot, earning laughs even louder than ever before. Taylor guffawed and pulled, but no respite was given as Kim kept mercilessly tickling away. Kim scratched a single finger on the balls of Taylor’s feet, eliciting laughs,spidered hard on the heels, causing cackling, and traced figure 8s in the soft arches, reducing Taylor to hilarity, yet the fingers just kept scratching their all over Taylors soles, resulting in laughter without end. She was unable to talk or even think as her feet were tickled by Kim’s ruthless nails all over. Whenever Tayor scrunched her feet up, her long toes were just pulled back and then fingers forced their way all over the soles underneath.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAAAAAAAAHHAAAAAAAHAHA”

Kim brought back out the toothbrush, and as she heard it turn on, Taylor felt vulnerability like she never had in her life. She was completely powerless to stop the tickling, yet it was the thing she most wanted. She kept laughing and thrashing as hard as she could, despite the fact that she had been doing so for at least 40 minutes now. The toothbrush made contact with her soles and her eyes widened, and she kept on laughing. The buzzing continued up her feet, going into her hyper sensitive arches, down the side of her foot, and even on the heel. When it made contact with the undersides of her toes, Taylor screamed and yet again her bladder released itself.

“HAHAHAPLEASEHAHAHANOTTHEREAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA”

Knowing she had hit Taylors truest weakness, Kim turned off the toothbrush and utilized the toe restraints on the stocks, pulling Taylor’s big toes and pinkie toes taught, and completely immobilizing the singer’s toes. She scratched one finger up the underside of the longest middle toe and was rewarded with a laugh and even more begging.

“HAHAh PLEASE Kim! *gasp* Stop! I’ll do anything! Literally anythAAAAAHEEE HAAAAHAHAHAHANO NO MORE PLAHAHAHAHAAPLEASEHAH!! PLEASAAHAHAHA.

Cutting the singer off, Kim spidered her fingers all over the toes, and the screams that followed were of anything but pleasure. Experiencing the worst torture of her life, Taylor thrashed helplessly as fingers forced their way in between her toes and nails exploited the most sensitive spot on her whole body. She heard a buzzing sound for a split second before she felt it press on her big toe, and she screamed and laughed for all she was worth.

As the toothbrush brushed in between her big toe and her second toe, tears began running down her face, and as the toothbrush made its way up her second toe, not missing a single sensitive spot on the toe, Taylor peed herself for a third time that night. Kim refused to stop, and the brush made it’s way between her second and third toes, earning only more screams from Taylor. Any attempt she made at begging was cut short by her own screams. She couldn't even think as her senses were overloaded. As the toothbrush continued making it’s way between and over her toes, leaving no spot untouched, another brush was turned on and pushed against the toes of the foot that was currently getting a respite.

“AAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOPLEAHAHAHAHAPLEHAHAHAPLEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEE HEHEHAHAHAHHEEEEEEEPLEHAHAHA!”

This new stimulation drove Taylor wild, and her now red soles tried their hardest to free themselves as their owner thrashed and screamed with laughter. The red painted toes were pink all over and the brushes just kept working their magic on the sensitive soles. Taylor was exhausted, yet she still rocked the bed trying in vain to break free from the awful tickling. It had now been almost 2 hours of mostly sole tickling, and Taylor's soles were just as sensitive as when it had all started.

Turning off the brushes, Kim ignored Taylor’s continued laughing and begging as she poured copious amounts of oil onto the pink feet in front of her and rubbed it in, giving the soles a nice long scratch all the way up and down in the process. She taped the toothbrushes securely in between Taylor’s lengthy second and third toes on both feet and pulled out two plastic hairbrushes.
“No more. I can't. Take any more PLEASE! No more tickling i’ll do anything to stop it anything please no. More. Tickling,”Taylor pleaded, her hair a nest on her beet red face.

“Sorry not sorry, Bitch, you’re getting what you deserve,” Kim gleefully quipped, turning on the toothbrushes in the process. She wasted no time in viciously scratching the hair brushes up and down Taylor’s soles. The hair brushes combined with the toothbrushes on oily soles drove Taylor insane. She screamed in laughter and tears freely flowed down her face as she thrashed and cackled. The torture reduced her to a gibbering mess of crowing hilarity.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAPLEASEPLEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHNOAHAHAAMORAHAHAHAHAAPLEASHAHAHAHA PLEASE!! HAHAHAHAHANONONAHA!”

Kim continued swiping the brushes with vigor up and down Taylor’s now red soles for hours, completely unaffected by the singer’s descent into insanity. The singer’s toes were constantly brushed by the toothbrush and there was nothing she could do to help her situation but laugh.Taylors soles were tormented for hours longer, scrubbed red by the hairbrushes, and still Kim continued. She wanted to completely break this spoiled little brat. She wanted her to have to go to counseling to get over the trauma, so she kept scrubbing and Taylor kept laughing and bucking, wishing for only a moment of respite, but she got none and the tickling continued.

Taylor peed herself more times that night then she normally would have in days, and finally after 10 hours of tickling, almost all on taylor’s soft sensitive soles, Kim stopped scrubbing. Taylor was long reduced to a drooling crying laugh machine, and she was grateful for the tickling to have toned down a bit, but she was still laughing and screaming, as the brushes on her exquisitely sensitive toes were still on and could run for days. Kim grabbed Taylor’s socks and stood up. She walked to the front of the bed and shoved them into the singer’s mouth, sealing it shut with some more tape. She then blindfolded taylor and cut away her panties. The exposed vagina was soaking wet from both natural lubricant and urine. Kim took a long vibrating rod and taped it to Taylor's thrashing leg, securing it so it penetrated Taylor and would not move. She then taped another smaller vibrator over Taylor’s swollen clit and turned both on at the same time.

“UGHHHHAAAAAAAYESSSSSSSS!” The resulting overpowering sensation caused Taylor to scream in ecstasy before she again felt the brushes on her toes. She threw her red tear stained face back and came harder than she had ever before. The wall shaking orgasm gave her unimaginable pleasure before fading away and leaving her feet twice as sensitive as before.

“HAHAHAAAAAA UGHHHH AHAHAHA UUUUUUUGHHHHHHH”

She screamed in laughter and pleasure as Kim slipped out the fire escape. Taylor came repeatedly, each orgasm leaving her more receptive than the last. This new orgasm torture was maybe even worse than the tickling she received last night, yet no matter how hard she tried to hold it in, she came every two or three minutes without fail, body racking orgasms that served to intensify the tickling she was receiving and were tortuous in their own way.

Her bodyguards were under strict orders to not disturb her before 9 pm that night

Thank you so much for writing this! Been waiting for a new story involving Taylor Swift! There aren't many to begin with. This is awesome man! Thanks for posting!

Thank you so much for writing this! Been waiting for a new story involving Taylor Swift! There aren't many to begin with. This is awesome man! Thanks for posting!
Thanks dude! The reason I wrote this story in the first place was that there weren't many Taylor stories, and the ones that did exist had like no foot tickling.

You could write another installment featuring Taylor Swift. Just an idea.... &#55357;&#56841; Seriously, this story is great. Looking forward to more writings from you! But if not, I understand that to. &#55357;&#56836;

You could write another installment featuring Taylor Swift. Just an idea.... �� Seriously, this story is great. Looking forward to more writings from you! But if not, I understand that to. ��
Yeah I think that's what I might do, but it'll be a little while before I write another story since I don't have much time and this one took like 2 hours to write

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back