• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A bad day to take a nap, (F/m), very adult

i64ever

TMF Regular
This may be a one shot story. Not sure a sequel fits. Enjoy.

Simon woke in the cool shade of the storage hut.* He should have been working out in the hot sun like everyone else in the village, but in his humble opinion, the best looking male in the village shouldn't have to work like everyone else.* The girls out there would cover for him in the hopes that he would Step Out with them some night and maybe even Bond with them.* Of course what they didn't know was he was Stepping Out with Connie that night, the most attractive female in the village.* That was what he needed the rest for.

Connie was quite the prize. Many of the guys considered her unobtainable, but Simon knew better. All he’d had to do was the same that had worked for every other girl. Pretend to love her, to want to spend your life with her. ‘We’ll Step Out as two, but come back to the village as one’ was the line that had won her over.

Stepping Out was the village euphemism for finding a deserted corner of the village for kissing and heavy petting.* Unlike in many societies, such behavior wasn’t discouraged in young adults by the older members of society, but it was still dangerous. More than one couple had met for a fun night behind a haystack and had gone too far, ending up a Bonded pair, attached to each other for the rest of their lives.

See, religion as practiced in the big cities in the south had never taken hold in the village.* There was no moral or ethical reason for their existence.* Permanently Bonded mated pairs were the law because it had been proven that they brought more order to society then a bunch of unattached singles changing partners at a whim. It illuminated the jealousies, betrayals and petty feuds such a society would have had.

Because it was viewed as simply a necessity, there was no ceremony attached, like other places had for their concept of “marriage”. If a couple had sex, they were considered mated for life, Bonded. What their intent had been behind those actions meant nothing. It was not uncommon at all.

Sometimes it was an accident, both partners got carried away, took the kissing and touching too far. Other times, it was only unintentional for one partner. Tricking someone into Bonding with you was as old as men and women. When you fell in love with someone and wanted them to be your permanent mate, Stepping Out with them, working them up into a frenzy and them letting nature take its course had happened many times, usually with the male as the victim.

As the most desired, unattached male in the village, Simon knew he was at risk for that. He had no intention of settling down yet. But if he could make the women think he did...That was the ticket to success. He just had to make sure he didn’t let any of the girls trick him into having sex while he was busy tricking them into doing everything else.

Oh, it had been close one or twice.* Alison in particular had been quite intended on Bonding.* She had been a tremendous kisser, nibbling his lips and other parts of his body until he felt fevered, quickly getting him worked up.* Then she had quickly taken her top off, giving him her perfect milky breasts to fondle.* When his blood was boiling and he could barely think straight, she had slipped a hand down his pants and started stroking his member.

That should have been the limit. When Simon Stepped Out, most of the times the evening ended up with a hand job. He got relief but since it wasn’t technically sex, he wasn’t Bonded with the girl. He was still a free man. But Alison didn’t stop there. She had pulled off her panties and rubbed her soaking wet loins against his. Then she straddled him, clearly intending on placing him inside her.

Simon’s body felt like it was going to explode, pleasure as he had never felt racing through him. It would have been so easy to let go, to let his body do what it wanted. He had never actually been inside a woman, and in his excited state, the very idea was irresistible. He almost just lay there and let her do it, experience the bliss and worry about the consequences later.

Through iron will power, however, had resisted the trap so many young men had fallen into before him.* His freedom meant too much to him. There were just too many other females to be with! Despite his body’s yearnings, he had pushed the redhead off of him, pulled up his pants and ran out of that clearing, not even looking back.

Simon was sure he’d offended Alison greatly, could hear her calling his name then yelling choice insults, but knew if he tried to stay, to explain things to Alison, she’d just keep touching him and make him crack. He wasn’t going to even give her the opportunity.

He wondered if Connie wanted to Bond with him or if she was still playing the field as well..* Didn't matter.* Simon just wasn’t ready to settle down. If Connie had any thoughts beyond having a bit of fun, she’d be sorely disappointed as well.

He just had too many women to sample. So he pretended to love them all, to be on the verge of Bonding with them just to sample their wears. Martha gave the best hand-jobs, her palms smooth as silk. Jenna was extremely talented with her mouth. Alana had had the best breasts, but others were a close second, like Wilma with her large milk sacks. He could only wonder at what about Connie would be so memorable.

Simon left the corner of the supply hut, determined to go back into the hot sun and convince whichever elder was out there supervising he had just put in a hard afternoon's work.* Oh, he’d be questioned quite carefully since he had a reputation of skipping out on work, but as he had several other ladies covering for him (all in the hope of Stepping Out with him in the near future) Simon was sure that he could bluff through whatever interrogation the elder would give him. Then it would be all about Connie!

It wasn’t until Simon got closer to the door, however, that he noticed the heavy bar had been put in place.

How had that happened?* The supply hut was the building women and children were to flee to if the village came under attack.* It not only had solid walls and a thick, oaken door, but all the hardware was in place to put a heavy bar in place to keep out any intruders.* But since the village had never been attacked in his lifetime or even threatened, the bar hadn’t been used in years! Who could have done that?

"Is there a problem, Simon?" A voice said from a shadowy corner of the room.

Simon turned and saw Lydia standing there so still he hadn't noticed she was there.* If Connie was the cutest girl in the village, Lydia was the polar opposite.* She was a stocky, heavy set woman ten years older than he was, with a big stomach topped by watermelon sized breasts.** Lydia had few friends, she was known for being quite unpleasant with a biting sense of humor she displayed frequently.*

She was also Unbonded, strange for a woman of her age.* Most people Bonded within a few years of their Ascension to Adulthood, and Lydia’s had been a dozen years ago. No one stayed Unbonded that long unless by choice, but in her case all the rumors said she just couldn’t find a man who’d have her. That Simon could believe.

"Did you do this? Why?!"* Simon snapped, motioned to the bar holding the only way out of the hut closed.* The bar was very heavy.* If she had lifted it by herself, that was almost impressive.

"I just wanted to make sure your little cat nap went uninterrupted.* After all, a cute boy like you needs his beauty sleep."* She said with a mischievous grin.

Simon's eyes narrowed.* She was up to something, but what?* Had she simply been trying to get him in trouble, she would have brought one of the elders in to see him sleeping, or maybe barred the door from the outside, trapping him.* Why bar the door with both of them on the inside?

"You'd better get out there," she said, still grinning, "Elder Samantha is supervising today.* If she starts her rounds and can’t find you in the fields, it won't matter that all your chores mysteriously got done. Your goose will be cooked."

Simon swallowed.* Elder Samantha was not fond of him. Elder was an honorary title, most of them only a decade older than Lydia.* Samantha was truly ancient, however, some said close to a full century old. His boy charms and good looks had never worked on her. Quite the opposite in fact, She had long looked for an excuse to discipline him.* Catching him skipping a day’s work would be all the excuse she'd need.* It was sure to be...unpleasant.

Unless he could get out there before the sun set and pretend he had labored since morning like everyone else. All that stood in his way was that bar.

"You don't think I can*lift it, do you?” he asked, Lydia’s plan hitting him in the stomach.

Lydia just smirked.

Simon stared at the bar. It was six feet long, a foot wide and several inches thick solid oak. It was meant to hold back a light battering ram. And he wasn’t exactly made of solid muscle. His body was lithe and athletic, capable of exciting women with its graceful, sensual dance moves, but not feats of brute strength. Still, Lydia had lifted the bar up from the ground into the metal braces that held it against the door. All he’d have to do was get it off. It shouldn’t have been that hard.

The bar was about level with Simon’s chest and he would need to raise it to a height of just over his head to clear the metal braces holding it on. Then he could let it drop to the ground and be free. He placed his hands underneath the oaken beam and lifted, pushing up with his legs as much as his biceps. The bar started slowly rising.

It got about six inches high when Lydia struck. She reached over and gently poked Simon in the ribs, giving him several good prods up and down. The sleeveless shirt Simon was wearing was for working in the hot sun, made from thin material. It offered no protection from the attack. He squeaked, then giggled as his hands came down to protect his sides, releasing the bar which slid back down into its original position.

“Oh, I’m sorry, did that…tickle?” Lydia said, tittering at the word.

“N…no!” Simon said, trying to sound as forceful as he could, “You just surprised me, that’s all! Now step back! I…I’m going to try this again, and you could hurt me if you make me drop the bar a second time.”

Lydia took three dramatic, large steps backwards to show she would not interfere again.

Simon gave her a look. He didn’t trust the larger woman, but he had little choice. He had to get out of the hut quickly which meant lifting the bar. He put both hands underneath it and lifted again.

It seemed harder this time. The bar rose six inches, then eight, then ten. Simon could feel the strain in his arms and shoulders. He focused on the bar, dug deep, and lifted yet another inch. Then it was half way to the top. A bit further, Simon thought, and he could get under it, use his legs to get the bar to move the final distance.

Unfortunately, he had taken his eyes off of Lydia. While Simon had strained to lift the bar, Lydia had crept around behind him, quiet as a mouse. He never noticed. Once she was in position, Lydia reached out and slipped her hands into both of Simon’s underarms, wiggling her fingertips in his fuzzy hollows.

“a ehe ehe eheheheheh grrnnnnna aa ahah ahahahahahahaha nawwoononon ah ahah hahahah oouutttt ha ahahahahahhaha oouuttt ouuttttttt ha aahh ouuuuuttttt ahahah ahahahaahahahh!!!!!!!”

Simon giggled like a small boy, high pitched and out of control. He tried to keep his hands on the bar, keep lifting it…he was so close! That only allowed Lydia’s fingers to keep scampering over his armpits, to play with the tufts of hair and stroke the outside edge.

“What about now?” Lydia asked in a coy voice, “Does this tickle? Tell me Simon, does it?”

Simon pushed the bar higher, making it jerk into the air, even now with his face. So close! So close! Even as he did, his underarms were more exposed, Lydia’s fingernails scraping now over the sensitive skin, making his laughter grow and grow, tears start to flow from his eyes.

“HA H A he eeheheheheehehHHAAAAA AALLLMHOHOHOHOHOSSSTTTT AH AHAHAH theheehehereeeee ah ahahaha alllmmooohhohooSTTTTT RGGRRNNNN AH AHAHAHAHAH HHAHAHA THEEHHEHEHERREEE!!!” Simon shrieked, a ticklish fire burning under his arms, the need to bring them down almost overpowering.

“So close and yet so far,” Lydia said as she dug into both his pits, pressing her fingertips into the soft flesh of the center and vibrated them like crazy. Simon howled, his laughter ratcheting higher in both pitch and volume. He held it for a second or two before he broke.

Simon released the bar again, clamping both arms to his sides, desperate to smother the tormenting fingers dancing over his sensitive skin. He could dimly hear the bar crash back down to where it had been as Lydia’s fingers, now trapped in his armpits kept wiggling and squirming, driving him insane!

Simon was stuck between the closed door in front of him and Lydia behind, fingers still squirming under his arms. He twisted and turned his torso, shoulders swinging left and right, but couldn’t dislodge her hands from his vulnerable places. Simon dared not lift one of his arms, even to defend himself, knowing that would only expose his body more to torment.

“Gitchie gitchie go!” Lydia leaned from behind, whispering in his ear, “I knew you were a ticklish boy! All the girls know. I’m just the first one to use it against you.”

“hhaha hahahahah HAHAHAHAH HOOOAHAHAH HOOWWW AH AHAHa adihihihihi ddiiihihiddd ah ahahah yuhuhhUHUHUUU knohhohohoowww ahaahggrrr ahahahah a STAHAHAHWPPPP AHAH AHAHAHAHHA LYYDIIAAAAA AHAHAH STAAAHAHHPPP!!!”

“Your mommy, silly!’ Lydia said, fingers still vibrating, trapped in Simon’s pits, “She told Alison before you two Stepped Out to use against you so she could Bond with you. Alison decided to do it the old fashioned way, but after you embarrassed her like that...well, she told every female in the village!”

Simon laughed harder and harder, his face turning red. His mother had betrayed him! It wasn’t bad enough she had used his ticklishness against him his entire childhood, now she was spreading his weakness around so others could control him too! He felt his rage boil up.

“I think more than a few of the girls were planning on doing this to you,” Lydia went on, “I just had the guts to act first. Now your mine, my ticklish plaything, to use as I want!”

He wanted to scream with rage! He hated being tickled, ever since he was a boy and his mother had done it...tickled him so often. The worst part of it was how powerless it made him feel. He was so angry, but couldn’t shout, yell or vent his fury, all he could do was laugh his head off, like a ridiculous fool, like he was enjoying being tickled by that cow!

“ah ahah HA AHAH AHAHAHHAHANAWOWOOOTTTT AH AHAHAH A AHAHA NAWWTTT AH AHAHAH YOURRRR AH AHAHAHAHAH PLAAHAHHAHHAYTHHHINNNHGGGG!!!”

Literally seeing red, Simon stepped backwards, letting his swinging shoulder smacked into Lydia with enough force to knock even her back a step. He pulled free from her tickling fingers and grabbed the first thing he saw, a piece of lumber left over from some construction project.

“Stay back!” he yelled after he recovered his breath, “Stay back, Lydia or I’ll smash you with this! I’m not kidding! This isn’t a game!”

“What are you going to do Simon?” Lydia said calmly, staying a few feet back, “Beat me to a pulp? I’m pretty sure the punishment for that is a lot worse then taking a nap instead of working.”

“Stay back!” he repeated, “I’m not going to let you tickle me anymore!”

“I’ll stay back,” Lydia said, “But you still need to get out of this hut, and there’s no way you can lift that bar with one hand. You can barely do it with two.”

“No! No, I’ll” Simon broke off. He couldn’t think of anything.

“You’ll have to put your stick down,” Lydia said, “I have all the power here, Simon. You’ll never get that bar off without my cooperation, even if all I do is leave you alone while you do it. And I won’t. Put your hands on that bar again and I’ll tickle you more. I’ll tickle you and tickle you and tickle you.”

“No! No...” Simon repeated.

“Or we could just wait for Elder Samantha. Did you know she’s an old family friend. She might even let me suggest your punishment for napping. She probably knows your ticklish by now, all the girls do, but just in case, I’ll suggest we put you in the stocks.”

“You wouldn’t dare,” Simon said, his face turning white.

“Just think of it, all the girls you’ve flirted with and lied to, all the girls you made promises to, Stepped Out with without intending on Bonding with,” As Lydia talked, she pulled a handful of something out of her pocket and spread it on the ground, “They’d have a full 24 hours to tickle your helpless feet. Are your feet ticklish?”

Simon took a step away, his back pressing against the door. He was so focused on Lydia’s words, he never noticed what she was doing.

“I know they are,” Lydia continued without missing a beat, “The stories your mother told Alison, the ones Alison is telling the rest of us, they make my mouth water. Oh the things she’s done to you! But they’ll be nothing compared to a day tortured by all the women you’ve spurned Simon.”

“Oh god,” Simon whispered.

“Or, we make a deal,” Lydia said simply.

“Wh...what kind of a deal,” Simon stuttered, clenching the lumber even harder.

“I’ll help you lift the bar,” Lydia said softly, “You can escape. Even is Elder Samantha catches you, I’ll cover for you, tell her you were showing where some supplies are. No more tickling, not from me.”

“And what do I have to do?” Simon asked suspiciously.

“Forget about Connie tonight. Step Out with me. I’ll show you such a good time, Simon. A woman my age knows tricks a young adult like you hasn’t even dreamed of yet. I’ll make you cum where ever you want, in my hand or even in my mouth. Twice if a young stud has the fortitude. And I won’t try to trick you into having sex. What’s a woman like me need to Bond anyhow?”

For the rest of his life, Simon would wonder what would have happened if he’d simply said yes. He could have. It would have meant losing all chance with Connie. She’d never forgive him for the humiliation of being stood up for someone like Lydia, and his reputation would have been shot once word got out (and it would have) but it would have been better than what happened next.

But Simon was still furious at being trapped, tickled and tormented just like his mother had done so many times. Bad memories were flooding back as well as that horrible feeling of helplessness he thought he’d outgrown. He let his anger win and snarled a vicious comeback.

“I’d rather embrace a bonfire that a fat pig like you!” he snarled.

“Fine,” Lydia said, covering up the hurt she felt, “I guess we’ll just see how this plays out.”

Simon did have a plan. Back still to the door, he scooted down, placing his shoulders under the bar. He locked eyes on Lydia as he put the piece of wood down within arms reach.

“I’m not going to take my eyes off you this time,” Simon said as he put both hands under the bar yet again, “No sneaking up on me this time. If you come at me, I’ll kick you, as hard as I can. Do you understand? that’s why smart women don’t try and intimidate guys. They get hurt when they do.”

“Oh, I understand,” Lydia said simply.

Simon stood up, using hi shoulders to lift the part a good bit of the way. Then, eyes still on Lydia, he started lifting with his arms. It was even more difficult the third time, arms and shoulders tired from the first two attempts, but the bar rose slowly once more.

Lydia was looking down at the ground, refusing to meet Simon’s eyes. Was she conceding? Admitting defeat? Was she now the one to embarrassed to show her face that he’d called her bluff?

In the next second, with no warning at all, she charged him.

True to his word, Simon waited until she was in range, then he kicked out hard, pressing his back against the door to get as much leverage as possible. It would have hurt.

Except Lydia knew it was coming, because Simon had told her so. She easily dodged it, then grabbed his ankle when his leg was out straight and held it in the crook of her arm. With her other hand, she plucked off his shoe and pulled off his shoe.

Simon’s eyes widened, even as he kept lifting the bar, getting it to half way again. He tried to yank his leg out of Lydia’s grasp, but her hold was too strong. He was off balance now, unable to pull very hard.

“Let’s see if your mother was telling the truth,” Lydia said, starting to run a single fingernail up and down the center of Simon’s bare sole. Simon’s entire body shook at the first touch, the bar falling a full inch before he caught it. His laughter was almost immediate, sharper and harder than before.

“ha ahahahahah nawwooo aha ahahah leehehete ah ahahah lehehehet meheheheheh goohohohoho ahahahahh orrooooo ah ahaha orrr ah ahah I I sweaarrrerrr a ah ahahahahah!!!!”

“What? You can use your foot to try and hurt me, but I can’t respond? Maybe I’m just teaching your bad little foot a lesson, trying to make it be nice. Kootchie, kootchie koo, you bad little foot! Kootchie kootchie koo!”

Simon shook his head from side to side, his laughter growing by the second, his body shaking harder and harder. He would have kicked her again if he could, but all his weight was on his other foot now. His only choices were to let go of the bar or finally lift it off despite having his foot tortured. He decided to do the later, straining his arms to push it up a few more inches.

“That’s a good boy, you lift your bar,” Lydia said, “I’ll just keep playing with your foot. Is it more ticklish here?” she asked scratching the dead center of his sole, “Or here?” sliding the nail over to his arch. “Of course, maybe its more sensitive down here...” the fingernail darted down to his heel, or wayyyyyy up here?” She stroked straight up, finger zeroing in right on the balls of his feet.

It was like playing a musical instrument. Every place on Simon’s sole flicked her sharp nail over changed the tempo, pitch and volume of his cries. She kept the nail moving, not falling into a pattern, dragging out more and more laughter from the boy. His arch was probably the most ticklish, but every inch was soft and sensitive, as if he spent more time napping than working.

Simon did his bets to block out the sensations shooting up his leg and focus on his arms. They were truly hurting now, muscles turning to goo. Still, he managed to keep the bar creeping upward. It was close now, so close to rising over the metal braces and tumbling to the earth setting him free. It was so hard, the scraping driving him crazy! But he was obsessed. He WOULD get the bar off, he WOULD get out of here!

“Oh, so close!” Lydia said after several minutes, when the bar was on the very edge, “I think you might actually make it!” Her finger tracing random patterns across the bottom of Simon’s foot.

“ha aha AH AHAHA h hAH AHHHH HAH GOHHOOOOOO AH AHAHAhh nnnrgrgrgRG ahHAH Ahhah GOOHOOOO TTOOOHHhhuuuuu HA AHAHAH HEEHEHEHEHLLLLLL AH AHAHAHAHAH BIHIHIHITTTCHHHHH AHA AHAHAHAHA I WHIHIHHNNNNNN AH AHAHAHA AHAHAHAHH!!!”

Lydia’s eyes narrowed, her own anger now peaking. First fat pig, now bitch. He was going down.

“I guess you are...unless I do this,” she said, immediately moving her finger up to Simon’s toes and scratching at the pad on the underside of the largest one.

“HA AHAHAHAHAHA AHA AHAHAHAH NAWOOOOOO A AHAHAHAHAHAHA GRRRRRR A AHAHAHAH NAWWTTT AH AHAHAHAH NAWWWTTTTT AHAHAHA THEREREEE AHA AHAHHH NAWOWNANANNOOOOOOO HA AHAHAHHAHAHHAAHH AAHHAHA I I I!!!”

Simon’s entire body started to spasm, not just shake, and his laughter spiked, turning into hysterical shrieks. The bar slid down several inches, then several more. His face turned red as a tomato was was quickly covered with sweat.

“Your mother did mention this was your worst spot,” Lydia said smugly, “I was going to spare you this, but seeing as I’m a bitch...might as well go all out!”

That one nail, digging in on only one square inch of Simon’s body drove him mad! His toe flexed, opening and closing, squeezing tight and flaying wide, but the sensation continued. That light scratching at the wrong place drilled through his, electrified a nerve that ran straight to his brain, hitting it with a mallet. It was unbearable.

Simon held it together for maybe thirty seconds shrieking like a wounded beast the entire time. Then his arms gave out, falling away from the bar as if made of lead, and the bar crashed down his a thud.

“Poor baby,” Lydia said in a little girl voice, “I guess your not going to win after all, are you?” She stopped tickling so she could gloat.

There was a fire burning in Simon’s eyes now. He grabbed the piece of lumber and looked at Lydia with murder in his eyes. Between the length of his arms and the wood, she was easily in striking distance, and he fully intended on crushing her skull.

“Now we’re going to be a tough guy, are we? Bring it big man!” Lydia quickly released his foot and took several steps backwards, placing her feet on pre-planned locations, motioning for Simon to charge.

Simon did, humiliation, rage and desperation turning him into a beast. What he didn’t notice were the glass beads (kept for trading with the natives who lived over the mountains) Lydia had scattered across the floor. As soon as he stepped on one (his booted foot) he slipped, arms pinwheeling out to try and regain his balance. His recovery step, unfortunately, was directly on yet another bead.

He was normally a graceful man, the village’s best dancer (one of his traits that drove women wild) but not now. Wearing one shoe didn’t help. He couldn’t take a step without that hard sole or his squishy bare foot pressing on a bead and slipping. He tried to catch himself several times, almost pulling it off repeatedly only to catch just one more bead, negating his natural dexterity.

He fell, the piece of lumber flying from his hand. Simon managed to get his arms underneath him, stopping the back of his head from smacking on the floor, but he was still stunned from the fall.

Then it was Lydia’s turn to pounce. She sat right on top of him, straddling Simon’s thighs and pinning them to the ground.

Now Lydia could use her weight to trap Simon, pressing her mass down on him, taking just enough on her knees so he could breathe comfortably. He fought back, squirming from side to side and pushing up on her large thighs, but found her an unmovable object. He was helplessly pinned.

“Awe, my boy doesn’t look happy.” Lydia said, mock pout on her face, “Let’s see if we can change that.” She slipped both hands underneath Simon’s shirt. Her fingers may have been pudgy, but they were dexterous as they caressed and wiggled over his bare skin, pinching, poking and prodding the tender flesh from Simon’s waist to his ribcage.

Simon wanted to hold out, wanted to resist Lydia’s ministrations, but he just couldn’t. Her fingers found the giggles in his tummy and dragged them out. In seconds he was laughing full force again, loud guffaws pouring from his mouth.

“HA ah ah AHAHAHAHAHAHHA STAWWWPPPP AHA AHAHAHAHAHAH LYYYYHEHEHEHEHEYYDDDIIAAAA AH AHaha ahaah AHAHAHAHAHHAHAH PLEEHEHEHEHSSSEEEEEE AH AHAHAH STAWWWWWPPP!!!”

“You have a soft belly,” Lydia said over Simon’s, “Maybe if you had done some more sit-ups, you wouldn’t be so ticklish.” Tickling him was so much fun! She was fascinated to how Simon reacted to her touch. She could drive him crazy on one place with light grazes and caresses of her fingertips while in another she’d have to press into the deep tissue to really get him going. The best reaction she got was pinching his sides down by his waist. That made Simon howl and his hips start to thrust ( a fact she noted).

Simon was in hell. He pushed and pushed on Lydia’s thighs, trying to get them off, but they were like boulders, absolutely unmovable. He tried to grab Lydia’s hands, to pull them from his sensitive body, but they were under his shirt, protected by the layer of cloth. All he could see were two bulges that moved to the beat of the ticklish torment that was ravaging him. Instead he grabbed her wrists, trying to hold her hands still, to stop them from destroying him.

“I love you hear you laugh, Simon! It’s so musical!” Lydia gasped. She was starting to get turned on as his body twisted and turned beneath hers, grinding his pelvis into her loins. She couldn’t help but grind back, feeling the pleasure caused by Simon’s hysterical writhing, thrashing body.

It didn’t help that Simon was holding her wrists. Lydia’s hands were so big she could still get every spot on his belly. Simon shrieked every time her thumbs dug in by his waist or her fingertips squirmed by his ribs. And when her pinkies poked is sides…Simon laughed so hard his chest hurt.

Finally, desperate to make it stop, Simon took drastic action. His shirt had a small hole in the front, letting Simon rip it right off of his chest. Then he could grab Lydia’s tormenting digits, stopping them from fluttering over his skin, getting his own hands underneath to shield his belly.

For a minute, the two struggled in silence. Lydia couldn’t get her fingers untangled from Simon’s, couldn’t get around his hand. She tried hard, but he was able to block her and defend his vulnerable body parts. She was stopped.

“Ly…Lydia,” Simon gasped, realizing he had earned himself a reprieve from the tickling, “You can’t do this to me! It…it’s not fair!” Simon just lay there for a minute, taking in big gasps of air. Not being tickled, at that moment, was the greatest feeling he could imagine. Even with Lydia still on top of him, fingers so close to his bare skin, he could relax just a bit, enjoy his nerves not screaming at him.

“Not fair! Is it fair you use your good looks to get out of working? Is it fair you have all the women in the village eating out of your hand. Is it fair that you make them feel special, loved, when all you want to do is use them?” Lydia yelled. She wanted to keep tickling him so badly, to keep digging her fingers into Simon’s abdomen, feel the downy hairs under her fingertips, the malleable muscle giving under her touch. She wanted him hysterical, mindlessly grinding, making.

But, she had gotten him to take his own shirt off. Surely that made him more vulnerable. She had to find a way to exploit this.

The two of them remained like that for several minutes, fingers intertwined, refusing to let go. It was a stand-off, neither daring to make a move n fear it would open them up to retaliation. Then Lydia acted first. She slid down his body no longer straddling him, but lying directly on his legs, positioning her face directly above Sheldon's completely uncovered belly.

"I don't need a free hand to torture you, Sheldon!* I have other tools which can do the job just as well,"* Lydia taunted, sticking out her tongue so he could guess her meaning.

"No!* Please Lydia" Simon panicked, knowing instantly what she had in mind "You can't!* Please!” He struggled, but her weight was still on him, his hands still grappled. He could do nothing.

"You need to be taught a lesson about how to treat other people," Lydia snarled, "You hurt every woman’s feelings with your arrogance and thoughtlessness". She moved her face towards Simon's tummy, "And you called me fat.* So I can."

She buried her face into Sheldon's tender belly, blowing hard, making him emit a high pitched squeal that would have rivaled an edit year old soprano.* Then she started nibbling, using her teeth to gently scrape over his skin, gently pressing them into his flesh.

Simon started howling immediately, his face turning bright red and his head whipping from side to side.* His laughter had a harsh, shrill quality to it with no humor in it at all.

"HAA AHAH AHAHAHAH HAHAH GRRHHH A A NAWOOOO AHAHAHH A STAAWPPP A AHAHAH NOAWW H NAWOO LIHHHIIICCKKKINNGGG AHA AHAHAAHH NAWHOHOHOHOHOHOHO AHAHAHA MOUUUTTHHH A AHA AHAHAHAHAHA EEEKKEKKK AH AHAHAHAHA!!!!!"

Lydia didn't stop.* She blew several more raspberries, vibrating her lips over his now moist stomach, licking between each one, drilling into his flab with her strong tongue.* Then she went back to nibbling, rolls of flesh in her mouth.

"HA AHA AHAH AHAAAAA CAHAHAHAHANNNNTT T AHAHAHAHA STAAHAHAHNNDDD A AHAHAHHA OFFFF A AHAHAHAHAH MEEEHEHEHEH AHAHAHAHHA GEEHEHEHTTT AHAH AHAHAHAH OFFF AHAHHA I I I AHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHMEEHEHEHRRRCCYCYCYYYY AHAHAH!!!"

"So good, so delicious!" Lydia moaned, "I could eat you all day!"* She moved her mouth from side to side, lips quivering, teeth pinching and tongue lapping his sensitive skin.* She blew more and more raspberries here and there, making him howl and beg.

Simon felt like he was dying, his body ripped apart by hysteria, horrible sensations shooting up his nerves, pounding his brain. He would have given anything for it to stop, or to get Lydia off his legs or even just to get an arm free! Anything to make it stop. But all he could do was laugh and scream as the hot, wetness covered his abdomen.

His laughter spiked again and again as his throat grew raw and he became blinded by the sweat and tears. Every touch of Lydia’s mouth, every nip of her teeth, every stroke of her tongue or buzzing of her lips made him howl louder and louder. Simon was in ticklish agony, desperate for relief.

Then Lydia went in for the kill.* She slipped her tongue into Simon's pert belly button.* She swirled it inside, around and round the edge, then worked the tip to the very bottom, flicking it over the bumpy skin.* Lydia kept her lips vibrating as she did, tormenting a circle around the outie as well."

Simon lost his mind.* He started screaming, a crazed, wild laugh that barely sounded human.* There was no humor inside it, little resemblance to a good natured chuckle.* It was tormented, painful, filled with the ticklish agony he was forced to endure.

She kept Simon like that for minutes, a madman barely aware of the world around him, consumed by the rough, hot, moist feeling in his belly button, consumed by hysteria, every muscle contracting, every brain cell exploding. He lost all concept of time and space. Only Lydia’s tongue was real.

Lydia could feel the strength leave from Simon's body, her tickles draining the fight out of him.* Once his energy was gone, she stopped licking, broke the grip he had on her wrists and moved her index fingers to his body to lightly tickle his sides.

"Give me what I want, Simon," Lydia lifted her head, coming up for air, "or I'll keep doing this until they break the door down!* I'll lick your belly button for hours!"

"Ha hhhaa Whhaaaahatt hahaa whhahaat duuhuhuu yuuhuhuuu whahanntt hahahh," Simon giggled, gaining enough composure to speak while Lydia's mouth wasn't torturing him."

"Your pants!"* Lydia said, "Give me your pants and I'll get off of you and give you a break.* Refuse and you go back to screaming!"

Simon paused, though whether he was considering or just gathering his wits to reply, Lydia wasn't sure.* She kept tweaking his sides, drawing out more and more giggles, trying to persuade him.

"Yes!" He said finally, "Just get off of me and you can have them!"

True to her word, Lydia pulled away from Simon and stood up, giving him the break he desperately needed. Simon took several minutes to do the same, needing to recover some energy before asking his muscles to do anything. Once he did, he just stared at her like a hurt puppy.

“I wasn’t kidding, Simon,” she said with a stone cold face, “Give them to me now or there will be hell to pay. I don’t tolerate people going back on their word.”

Simon knew he was beaten, knew there was little he could do to protect himself. He kicked his one remaining shoe off and slid his pants down to the floor, picked them up and handed them to her. Lydia didn’t take them. She just shot a meaningful glance to his underwear, the only clothing he was still wearing.

He wanted to argue that the underwear hadn’t been part of the agreement, but the look on Lydia’s face stopped him. She would not be denied by him defending the letter of the law. Even slower, he removed his briefs, standing in front of her completely nude. Simon was fully erect.

“Very nice,” Lydia said taking his clothes, her eyes traveling up and down Simon’s body, “I guess you were enjoying my…ministrations, after all, weren’t you?” She was obviously quite turned on by the sight.

Simon wanted to respond with a few choice curse words, wanted to scream at her, wanted to cuss her out. But he was beaten. The arrogance, the ‘cock of the walk’ attitude was gone. There was nothing inside him at the moment capable of standing up to Lydia.

He just stood there, blushing like a virgin Stepping Out for the first time, his penis getting even harder for some reason. He fought the urge to cover up, knowing it would be pointless, bearing Lydia’s lecherous gaze with what he hoped was dignity. If he could have sunk into the ground, he would have.

“What happens now?” he asked after a while when Lydia refused to fill the silence.

In response, Lydia smiled and threw his pants up on a tall stack of crates, well out of his reach.

“Now, I unbar the door and let the village see you like this. You’ll be humiliated, a laughing stock,” Lydia smiled in glee, “And since it will be obvious by now you did no work today, you’ll still get punished! I’ll be when she sees you like this even Elder Samantha will come up with a better punishment than just locking your feet in the stocks.”

“No,” Simon breathed.

This had gone better than Lydia had planned. All she had been trying to do was show up little miss perfect Connie. Having Simon reject her for Lydia, someone Connie had shown nothing but disdain for, would have been quite a blow to the blonde’s reputation. In the process, she would get a little action with a cute guy, maybe even bring him down a peg or two. A good plan.

She hadn’t counted on just how ticklish Simon really was or how fun tickling him had been. It had really aroused her in a way she had rarely felt before. Now that it was over, she knew she’d miss tickling his slender body, hearing his pained laugh and hysterical pleas for mercy. The memories titillated her even now. She had never known tickling somebody could be such a turn on! Too bad it was over.

Simon, however, didn’t think it was over. He knew he couldn’t stop Lydia, but walked over the crates. He refused to give in to despair. It would take a few minutes for her to get the bar off. Maybe he could get to his pants and put them on before being shamed in front of everyone he had ever known. If he hurried, he might just get out of this with his reputation in one piece.

It was then he put the final nail in his coffin. Simon just couldn’t control his big mouth.

“I’ll be humiliated for a few days,” he said in what he thought was under his breath, “But you’ve been a laughing stock since birth because of your fat ass and will be until you die.” He started climbing up the stack, of crates as if it were a mountain, trying to get to the top about fifteen feet above the ground.

He got maybe three feet off the ground before he felt Lydia’s strong arm wrap around his waist.

Raw panic flooded Simon’s brain. He should have come up with a clever excuse, a witty comeback, anything to defuse Lydia’s wrath, to make it seem like a joke or that she had just heard him wrong. For the first time in Simon’s life, nothing witty came to him.

Lydia stated tickling his butt, slding her sharp nails down his fleshy cheeks, then pressing her fingertips deep and vibrating them. Simon started bellowing immediately, a loud, pounding laughter exploding from his lungs, his entire body shaking like it was caught in an earthquake.

“AAHHAHHRGRGRRHRHRHRH AHAHAHAHAHAH NAWWWTTT AHAHAHAHAHH H HAHAHAH NAWWWAHAHAHHTTTT AHAHAHAHA THEHEHEREREEE A AHAH A A A AHAHAHHAHAHOHO HHOH HOHOH PLEHEHEHEHESSSSSSEEEEE AH AHAHAHHAHAHAHA YUYUUHUHUHUH AHAHAHAH!!!”

“Tell me I’m pretty,” Lydia said, alternating between using her nails and tickling his deep tissue, “Tell me I’m pretty Simon, prettier than Connie or Alison or any of them.” He was shaking so hard, Lydia was having a hard time controlling him with one arm. Simon kept trying to climb to safety, pull himself to the top of the crates. She wouldn’t let him.

“AH AHAHAHAHHA NEEEHEHEHVVEERRRR AH AHAHAHAHAH NEVEVEHEHERRR HAHAHA FAHAHAHTT AHH AHAHAH PIHIHIHIHIHIGGGG AH AHAHAHAHAHHA I’LLLLLLL AHAHAH NEHEHEHVEEEERR AHAHAHH SAHAHHAHAHAHYYYYY AHAHAHAH IITTTTT!!!”

Simon arms hurt from dangling, from straining to escape. He had never been tickled on his rear before. Every flick of Lydia’s nails was death, making him howl and beg. Still, he refused to give Lydia the compliment she demanded. He could be stubborn to.

His resistance ended when Lydia started tickling his ass crack. She used her index finger and thumb, grazing the edge of her nails over the skin that had never seen the light of day. She went up and down, from close to Simon’s back to his taint. It took her a few seconds to dail in the pressure, a bit on the light side but not too much, and his will power shattered.

“HE EHEHEH E EHEHE YEEHEEHHSSS AH AHAHAHAHAH YEHEHEHEHSSSSS A AH H YUHUHUHUHUHU AH AHAHAH YOUURRR AHAHAHAH SOHOHOHOHO PREHEHEHTTYYYY AH AHAHAH STAWWPPP!!! LYDIAAAHAHAH IS AH AHAHAHAHAH SOHOHOHOHOH PREEHEHEHETYTYTYTY!!!!!”

Lydia didn’t stop. She kept tickling his crack, making Simon give her every compliment she could give her, praising her as a literal sex goddess and promising his undying love. He was cackling quickly, his laughter sounding insane, demented as the light touch on his rectum absolutely destroyed him. Simon would have said anything she wanted.

Lydia kept it up for several minutes before stopping, letting him catch his breath. Though she didn’t let on, Lydia’s heart was beating just as fast as Simon’s. She had been in absolute control of the boy, like he had been a puppet with her hand up his ass. She could have made him say anything she wanted. It was a power she’d never known in her life, and she wanted more.

She wanted him. She couldn’t imagine letting Simon go now. He should be hers, forever.

By that point, it was taking all Simon’s strength to just hold on to the edge of the crate. His arms were rubber bands, no strength left in them pull himself up. All he knew was he didn’t want to fall.

Lydia, however, had other things in mind. She wrapped both arms around Simon, pressing her body against Simon’s back and her forearms against his hips to hold him tight. That left both her hands free.

One started stroking his erect penis softly, like one would pet a cat. The other started tickling his balls, one fingertip on their underside, flicking back and forth like tickling a babies chin.

What erupted from Simon’s mouth was pure chaos. Grunts and moans of pleasure, hysterical cackles, breathless protests and garbled pleas for mercy, all tried to come out and once, creating a wild cacophony of sound.

“That’s it baby, that’s it. Purr for me! Give me what I want.” Lydia was relentless, nails roaming all over Simon’s scrotum and varying the touch on his shaft from light caress to full hand job, though she was careful not to let him come. She was in a state of bliss. She hadn’t known she wanted this, whatever it was, but now she did, craved it with a longing that was almost frightened.

Simon’s brain was imitating his mouth. It was firing at random, experiencing so many things, it couldn’t sort them out. He loved what was happening to his penis, hated the tickling on his balls, wanted Lydia to stop and to go faster at the same time, needed to cum sensory deprivation, was begging for more and mercy simultaneously.

Lydia kept mixing it up. For a few seconds, she’d tickle his shaft, lightly running her nails over the hard rod while rubbing his testicles. Then she’d go back to doing it the other way.

Both of them lost track of time. It could have gone on for minutes or hours. Eventually, Simon’s fingers lost all strength and he fell, down and down, into Lydia’s arms. And she kissed him, hard and sensual, her talented lips setting him ablaze, better than Alison or any of the rest.

She lay him down on the floor and pulled of her panties, leaving her skirt on. Through a haze, Simon realized what she was about to do and panicked. He tried to crawl away, but she grabbed his foot and pulled him back. Then she straddled him yet again, this time her fuzzy privates, practically dripping wet, was on his pubic mound.

“No...no Lydia, not that! Anything but that!” Simon cried, even though he was hornier than he’d ever been in his life and part of him would have done anything to cum. He raised both hands, willing to do anything to get her off.

Lydia reached out with one hand and quickly tickled his armpits, poking at one then the other in rapid fashion. Simon squealed, instictively pulling his arms closer to his body, unable to take any more tickling. He knew what Lydia was going to do and that he had to stop her, but a quick wiggle under an arm made him turtle up, forced him to defend instead of attack.

Keeping that one hand moving from pit to pit, rendering Simon helpless, the other grabbed his manhood, hard as steel and gave it one last stroke. Then Lydia positioned it just so and came down on top of it, swallowing Simon’s member with her hot, wet pussy.

Simon cried out in pleasure. He cum many times from hand jobs and blow jobs, but never actual sex. It felt like nothing he could have ever described. An animal-like need came over him, a need to thrust, to pierce her. He tried to resist, but it didn’t matter. Lydia was sliding her mass up and down, taking full initiative.

They both came simultaneously, their cries mingling in harmony. Simon shot his load in a pure white shower just as the walls of Lydia’s vagina squeezed him tight in ecstasy.

When Simon became aware of his world again, Lydia had slid off and was lying next to him. They were also being stared at by half the village. Lydia had in fact removed the bar before grabbing him trying to climb the crates, and the tickling/sex had been so loud, people had flocked to see what had happened.

Elder Samantha was in the front, wearing the grey robes which were the mark of her station. She was grinning.

“Normally I’d say you needed to be punished young man for skipping work, but I think that’s already been taken cared of. Congratulations on your bonding and good luck. You’re going to need it.”

Lydia next to him could only grin. Simon belonged to her now. The fun was just beginning.

The whole concept, about the village, and their customs. Hot!

that was awesome. if you do make a part 2 I would think it is that the whole town knows he was forced so as a chance to get out he must take 48 hrs of "punishment" lol

Thank you everyone. Wasn't sure how a story with such a non-traditional female (i.e. not a 19 year old supermodel) would be received. Nice to see people giving it a chance.

And for any mods watching the thread, can we PLEASE get this man a story archive for his work, finally?

oh MAN. what a story! I found it while looking for "the curse of men", and this was even better. I need to check out the rest of your stories now.
Humiliation goes so well with tickling. And having Lydia as an older, chubby woman was wonderful. It made her seem so much more intimidating and powerful. What a goddess. How she literally claimed him as her own. Goosebumps!
And his mother, the master tickler sounds like a great character too, just from the mentions.
Sorry for the review, but this was a great story sir.

That was an awesome story! I definitely hope there is at least one sequel coming!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back