• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Initiating My Tickle Slave Matt M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
I'm 30 and moved to a small residential neighborhood in N.J. back in May. I had a number of UPS deliveries to my house, so I got to know the driver. His name's Matt, 6'3", late 20's slightly curly black hair, brown eyes. Everyday at 4 P.M. his truck was parked not to far from my house as he walked small packages to different houses. We would smile and say "Hi" and exchange pleasantries, but that was the extent of it. Every time I saw him in those shorts, I got rock hard and almost tripped or fell from trying not to seem obvious that I was staring at his legs, socks and UPS boots!

I happened to be out doing some lawn work last month and right on time Matt arrived with his UPS truck and his truck! He parked up and smiled and I yelled

"Anything for me today?"

Matt smiled and shook his head "No guess nobody loves you today!"

I yelled over, Thanks but Matt what time are you finished with work today?"

He stopped and replied from the steps of my neighbor's house next door answering

"About 30 minutes." I nodded and smiled and he turned and rang the neighbour's bell.

I called over to him "Any more deliveries on the block or are you done?"

"No, this is it today" he replied.

I then said "Well, when you're done with that, could you come over here for a minute? I need to talk to you about something."

He nodded and said "Sure." As he turned then to deliver the package to my neighbor.

I went inside and waited for him. I wanted him to ring the doorbell so I could invite him in and ask him to have a seat. I was nervous and horny and completely excited. My loose gym shorts even showed it, although he hadn't seem to notice.

Finally, the doorbell rang and I answered it. He said "You wanted to see me?"

"Yeah, come on in Matt. I want to talk to you about something. Have a seat." I said.

Matt took a seat on a chair in my living room. I get a better look at him as I sat on the couch and said

"Matt I'm involved in writing articles and doing research."

"Okay right" he said adding"I wondered what you worked at as you're always home when I make my stops here at 4pm. I then thought maybe you were a teacher."

"Ever hear of reflexology?" I asked

Matt shrugged and shook his head 'No'. I could tell he needed to go to finish deliveries and said it was the study of using the feet to relax the rest of the body, release tiredness and tension by applying pressure like a massage and that I was writing an article about it and needed to interview people who hadn't had exposure to it but who were on their feet a lot and thought of him!"

"Yeah that's me everyday from 8am start!" he said

"Yeah I figured that so I'd like to interview you. I have a research grant and you'd make a quick $150 for about an hours work so
you interested Matt?"

He hesitated for a minute and then asked "What would I have to do?"

I told him "Well, I would interview you on tape so I could review it later for my notes as I wrote the article. The 'interview' would have two parts. The first part would be just general stuff about you- how old, occupation, how long you're on your feet each day, your hobbies and general stuff like that." As I finished, he nodded in understanding.To my surprise, he nodded like he understood! The second a reflexology session which I would also tape, and then just a few questions at the end so that's it and pretty simple stuff."

Before I could say anything else he said, "Great. I'm interested. When?"

"Tonight?" "Around 8pm?" I suggested.

He shook his head, "I'm gonna see my girlfriend around 8pm. How about 7pm?" he said

"6:30pm?" I said

"Deal!" he nodded, "Where?"

"Right here, just park in the driveway and see you then!"

"Oh it's 5.15pm so no time for a shower so maybe not so cool!" he said

"No problem really as I need this interview and $150 will buy you both a decent meal out!" I said

"Yeah well okay so see you soon then!" Matt said and left.

I shut the door with everything in place, I waited anxiously and was not disappointed as at 6:25, a car pulled into my driveway. It was Mat right on time! As he stepped from the car and walked up the walkway, I saw a big change. Gone was the UPS uniform. In its' place he was wearing a really nice aqua colored tee shirt, blue jeans and blue low cut Addidas with the same socks which I thought odd as changing everything but his socks so figured mayb to put me off going near his feet.

He rang the doorbell, and I waited a few moments before I slowly opened it. We exchanged a few words of greeting and I showed him around the house and he loved it as he liked architectural design. I took him upstairs to my office and he asked if I lived alone and said I did. He smiled and seemed really relaxed about being with me.

I opened the door to the office and stepped inside with him behind me. As he saw what I had set up, he seemed to tense for a moment but then quickly smiled and said

"Looks like you mean business and not seeing my girlfriend tonight as figured I am earning $150!"

I told him that was a cool decision and that I took my research seriously as he looked at the leather recliner with adjustable foot-rest and a small free standing dark cloth screen in a frame that would be placed halfway up his legs when they were resting up on the footrest so he couldn't see his feet, but I could look see over it to see his facial reactions. There was a small coffe table with a tray with all various tickle items with as well as lotions and oils.

All of this was covered with a cloth so he couldn't see what was there and finally, three separate video cameras on tripods were set up: one facing directly at his front; the 2nd to the side but focused on his whole body, so you could see not only what I was doing to his feet but also his reactions while it was happening; the 3rd was programmed for a close-up of just his feet. All were wired to a small remote unit on the floor near where I was to sit for our session.

Well, I asked him to be seated while I started up the cameras and checked their focus. He made small talk and then I told him as time was limited that we'd skip the first part and move to the second and asked him to take off his sneakers and lie on the recliner keeping socks on. As Matt lay there I definitely got a whiff of his socked feet, definitely the same uniform socks His feet were big and asked told me a size 12's and I said I saw he having high arches and long toes but decided to ask him some personal questions after all so questioned him about his hobbies and interests but close to his feet so I was getting a discreet smell of them both.

Matt telling me he loved ecology and nature and told me he wanted to visit the Galapagos Islands to see the turtles. I then asked him to be more on topic how his feet felt at the end of the day and he told me

"When I get home, they hurt so bad." and then asked were they sensitive then; so ticklish?"

Matt laughed and nodded saying "Oh, yeah dude incredibly!"

Then, in order to improve my tickling abilities, I asked him how ticklish they were?

"Oh man, it gets so bad that I usually flail my arms and hit something as I try to pull my feet away. I can't stand it." he said

"Okay Matt so where exactly are your feet ticklish? Please be detailed." I said trying to sound scientific and professional

Matt volunteered his arches and the bridge of his feet under the toes, the middle of his soles and balls of his feet were his ticklish parts and nodded when I said so all over your feet basically and then asked what he's had his feet tickled with and he said fingers and asked what the experience was? Matt volunteering he was captured during 'Hell Week' at college and subjected to a kind of interrogation when he was secured to a bunk bed in a senior's room and violently tried to pull his feet away as it was unbearable and rendered him almost breathless. He saying he was laughing like crazy especially when a feather was used!

I asked him if he was ready to earn the $150 and he nodded and I secured his feet and said I saw he had changed but not his socks and now it made sense as I had guessed to perhaps put me off going near them and he smiled as I did leaning close to them both as I slowly peeled both of his socks off saying warm and sweaty feet being the most sensitive as I reached over and pulled the cover off the little table and tray and he saw the instruments for scientific research, the array of tickle tools and I grasped the orange coloured artificial feather and said to him

"If you feel any sensation on your feet, I want you to wiggle your toes, or laugh out loud if it's ticklish!"

I went behind the screen and began at the heel of Matt's right foot and slowly and lightly swept the feather up the sole of his foot from heel to toes. I did the same with the left foot. Almost immediately, his toes started wiggling especially as the feather sawed in between them all in turn and he started to laugh and hit the armrest of the chair.

I asked him after I stopped after 10 minutes "Did that tickle?" (As if I didn't know)

"Yeah a whole lot" he said adding "It drove me nuts!"

Now it would definitely get worse, because I would concentrate on tickling the areas he had told me about during our interivew. I then took an artificial red feather which was very light and fluffy and began to tickle his arches and up along the bridge of his feet. With every stroke of the feather, his feet jerked and moved, struggling to get away from the feather, but deliberately being kept there. Over the screen I saw that he found the teasing sensation totally maddening and I switched to the other artificial blue feather and drew the quill end of it along the length of his soles and this was unbearably ticklish for him I saw.

After about 15 minutes of this kind of tickling his feet with feathers then it was time for fingers! I asked him how the feathers had felt and he said so fucking intense, it really got to him and asked where was the foot massage?

Feigning professional scientifc interest I told him that he needed his feet to be senstive for the massage to prove the most effective and he swallowed the BS. I told him to relax and just let me know if what I did to his feet tickled him! I then went behind the screen again and proceeded to tickle the soles of both his feet with my fingers. He squirmed on the recliner and hit the armrests really hard and laughing very loudly.

For me, the thought of Matt being straight and with a girlfriend but allowing me to tickle his feet was a real turn on! He actually after 15 minutes torment was begging me to stop tickling his feet and becoming breathless and I stopped!

Matt said to me when I appeared from behind the screen "That was unreal you found all the ticklish areas of my feet but how?"

"Science Matt!" I told him adding years of scientific knowledge and observation and it seems to have excited you too Matt!"

He nodded and looked at me as he unzipped his jeans and pulled out a 7" dick clearly aroused from the tickling and he began stroking himself and I winked and removed the screen so he could see me and told him to take his time and stroke his dick very slowly and began to lick the right foot and then the left foot, soles and arches sensuously and licking in between his toes on both feet as he moaned stroking his hard dick as I orally enjoyed both feet saying their smell was really masculine and strong and they tasted sweaty and salty and both feet felt so warm and then stroked his soles again and then worked both of Matt's feet with my mouth and my experienced tongue work!

I sucked and licked and stroked and tickled his feet for almost an hour as he played with himself having shot two loads of spunk and each time been punished having his feet tickled violently by me and using the electric toothbrush which devastated him. Then more gentle strokes of his feet introduced and he told to stroke his dick and balls as my tongue resumed enjoying the foot feast before me and told him he could earn $150 pretty regualrly and winking he said he'd been thinking the same thing and wiggled his toes teasingly in my face! I then winked at him and said even $200 and secured his arms so his armpits were exposed and pulled his jeans and briefs down!

Matt looked totally shocked but I moved fast and the blue feather was soon caressing his nipples and stroking under his arms which tickled and got him laughing and then ran the feather over his balls and the hardened shaft of his erection as he gasped and I stroked the inside of his thighs letting the edge of the feather touch his balls and tickled his feet with the feather, the tendrils sawing in between his toes and the quill end run up and down the length of his soles! I started using my tongue to lickle his feet which it did and yes it does drive Matt ballistic, he was laughing uncontrollably! I kept tormenting and teasing him with my deadly ticklish weapon and getting his dick harder and harder!

I tormented him some more with the feather, rubbing it on his balls and not giving him a break from the feather tickles all over his body as I said that for $200 he would be my tickle slave and there would be other perks like clothes maybe and definitely socks but not things made obvious to his girlfriend and I could see Matt thinking about it and he nodded. I then replaced his socks but resumed lightly stroking the soles of both warm n' sweaty socked feet seeing him trying to deal with the ticklish sensations biting on his lips!

"Kitchy Kitchy Koo KITCHIE KITCHIE KOOOOO MATT'S FEET ARE SO TICKLISH!" I verbally taunted him as my fingers glided up n' down the thin black nylon socks which were so sensitive as he begged me to stop when he wasn't laughing like a hyena!"

"HAHAHHAHAHAHANOOOSTOOOPITHAHAHHAHAPLEASEITTICKLESHAHAHAHAENOUGHPLEASEAHAHAHAHANOOMOREHAHA!"

I nearly pushed him beyond his limits with the socked foot tickling. Matt was sweating like crazy as I slowly pulled both socks off again and saw the feather in between all ten of his toes and then switiched to licking and nibbling and sniffing his armpits and then running my fingers in them both driving Matt wild!

Then started sucking on his toes and nibbling across his arches and the balls of his bare, vulnerable and helpless deliciously ripe and tasty, raunchy and awesome smelling tortuously ticklish feet! I then orally serviced one foot and manually serviced the other and alternated feet for the benefit of my ticklish tickle slave so that he sensed both sensations in equal measure! I really enjoyed nibbling up and down his big sweaty size 12's, watching him suffer!

Every nerve ending in existence in his feet was alive and while stroking his bare soles and toes with one hand, I mercilessly tickled his ribs and armpits with the other. Between the sensations running over his bare feet and over his ribs and armpits Matt was begging me to stop the tickling but I was enjoying paying for the pure, sadistic torture I was forcing him to endure, it was $200 well spent!

I lightly stroked his big, bare soles inhaling their sweaty smell that was and is incredibly manly. The look of his feet and their aroma is what makes me determined to keep Matt as my tickle slave as well as the fact his feet are ultra-ticklish and love driving him berserk running my fingers up and down his big sensitive bare soles and over his ticklish toes and he has found a way to boost his personal income and our secret!

My wet tongue licked the soles of Matt's feet and gripping one foot with both hands, running my tongue back and forth across the base of his toes and repeating this process with his other foot. Then my fingers again stroking in the middle of his bare foot soles and across his arches! Tickling both feet simultaneously and relished in Matt's becoming hysterical with my tongue sliding in between all of his toes!

I kept my concentration focused on tickling Matt's so senstive bare feet and alternating from foot to foot from toes to the middle of his soles and his arches loving the sound of his hopeless laughter! I feeling high with a sense of power and dominance, control and feeling intensely stimulated by my tickle slave's powerlessness in direct contrast. The arrangement works for us!

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back