• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TRUE TICKLE STORY m/f adult, third person

ViperGTS

*ding!* went the happy little noise on Viper's computer. An AIM instant message popped up from Jess, his friend up the road.
"Hey, what are you doing on wednesday?" she asked him.
"Nothing as far as I know. Why, you want me to come over?" he responded. He had been to her house before, the last time of which he had tied her tot he bed and tickled her for about a half hour.
"Yeah, that's what i called for. My bro willbe out for the day, so will my parents. See you around 3:30, then?" she asked.
"Sounds good." He thought of her. Tall, slightly moreso than himself, with boyish brown hair, light colored eyes, and a huge rack. They were both in their senior year of high school.
Wednesday came. Viper hopped back into his car after getting a pair of neck ties, a bundle of wide wrapping ribbon, and a handkerchief, and drove to Jess' house.
She greeted him at the door, wearing a tight fitting blue Tshirt, thin black pants, and hose underneath. He had specifically requested that she wear the hose, to see if it would make her more ticklish. She wasn't extremely so in the first place, but she had her spots.
They went almost directly to her bedroom, where he told her to take off her shirt and pants.
"Why? Why can't I stay clothed?"
"It clutters things. Anyway, if you want me to find more places on you that are sensitive, they will be in the way."
She couldn't argue with that. She had no problems taking off her clothes in front of him; it wasn't like he was asking her to get naked, and anyhow, they were strictly plutonic friends.
She pulled her shirt over her head and slid out of her pants, then laid down on the bed. They had done this once before, so she knew what to do. As he pulled the two neckties out of his deep jeans pocket, she put her wrists near the posts of the headframe. He tied them as securely as he could to them, then used the handkerchief to blindfold her.
Mark looked her up and down. She was laying in her bra, panties and pantyhose. DAMN she had a rack on her...he planned to check that out later. As much as he knew that they were nothing more that friends, he had to admit, she had a pretty damn good body.
He went to the other end of the bed and used the wrapping ribbon to tie her ankles to the bed, spreading her legs. She playfully kicked at him a couple of times, but he fixed this by tieing her ankles to each other, also, so she couldn't move them left or right.
"Are you ready?" he asked. He glanced at the clock; he had arrived early, and it was now 3:34. He had until about dinner time before her brother got back.....
Without waiting for a response, he dug into her sides, the most ticklish place on her that he knew of. She immediately arched her back and wriggles around, stifling the resulting laughter rather efficiently. After a few minutes, she finally began to not only thrash in her bonds but to giggle hysterically, and this prompted Viper to tickle faster, and taunt her. "Tickle tickle, Jess!" he teased.
He tickle her sides for several minutes before deciding to see if the hose really DID make her more ticklish. She hadn't said a word yet, just giggles. She laid there, grinning.
Viper went to her nyloned feet and bent her toes back, pulling the nylons taut over her rather sexy soles. Using the nails of his free hand, he tickled up and down her sole, concentrating on the spot right under the ball of her foot when he noticed how much she thrased when tickled there. She was now beginning to laugh full-on, and this only encouraged Viper to tickle more. After a few moments, he tickled both feet in the same place, enjouying the feel of the nyloned soles wriggling underneath his touch.
After ten minutes, she becan to stop laughing. He decided to change targets. He straddled her hips and faced her feet, looking down her nyloned legs. He reached down and lightly tickle her lower tummy, making her wiggle slightly. Then, he suddenly dug his hands into her hips, using the oh-so-effective "Pockets" technique. She arched her back sharply, lifting Viper off of the bed briefly, but he pushed her back down and tickled harder. She laughed alot more than before, babbling incoherently about something at the same time.
"Is the poor little Jess ticklish?" he asked.
"Ahaha ahahaha DUH of course! Haaaaa hee hee heee..." she babbled.
"And does she love it?" he asked. Then to add a touch to it, he said, "On a scale of one to ten with one being not at all and ten being you want it to happen alot more often, how much DO you like it?"
After a few seconds, she got enough breath to respond: " hahahahaaaa!!! NINE POINT FIVE, OKAY?!?! AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!"
He gave her a brief break. He then had an idea, looking at her.
After three more minutes, he silently went to her upperbody and slid her bra up and over her head. She gasped, but didn't protest. He then lightly dragged his fingertips along her breasts, making sure to test every bit of skin. She giggles breathlessly when Viper started, but when he began to tickle her nipples, she squealed in a way he hadn't heard before. He liked that sound, and continued to tickle her nipples. She wiggles underneath his touch more than ever before. After about five minutes, she seemed to grow accustomed to this. Though, at the same time, her nipples had also become hard as bricks.
He resumed tickling her lower belly through the pantyhose, since they came almost up to her belly button. Her large breasts jiggles alot as she laughed, and he wondered if she was becoming turned on. He knew exactly how to find out.
For strictly testing reasons, he lightly slid his index finger between her legs and lightly scratched at her groin through the fabric of her underwear and hose. He giggles erupted again into full on laughter, and she arched her back higher than before. Her thrashing became more pronounced, as did her nipples.
"Oh my Gd what aaaaahahahAAAAAAAAA WHAT ARE YOU DOING HAHAHAHAAA!!!" she screamed in laughter, never making any effort to protest aside from thrashing around. Those were the last words she said as he knelt between her legs and propped them open with his knees, then used both hands to tickle her crotch and lower belly. She began to scream in ticklishness, trashing wildly as much as she could. he legs were held tight my the bonds, and her legs help wide open as he tickled her provates through the hose and panties. After a few minutes, he looked at the clock. Only 4:30. He still had half an hour to tickle her. He knew this must be torture, but he also felt a dampness. She was new to being tickled, and Viper wanted her to know about the greatest parts of it.
Viper's experienced fingertips tickled her most sensitive area non-stop, making her squeal and scream in laughter, and occasionally moan in pleasure. Sometimes, he pressed two fingers onto her panty and pantyhose clad pussy and pressed rapidly and repeatedly, and she screamed out in laughter louder. She was becoming soaked, and he reached up, beginnign to tickle her breasts again. He found that her rock hard nipples were alot more ticklish than before, and only a few seconds after her started tickling both her nipples and her crotch at the same time, he saw the telltale signs of her first orgasm. She began to spasm, mostly in her legs, her toes scrunched, and she moaned more than laughed. He kept tickling her, and after about 30 seconds, her orgasm subsided, but her laughter was even louder now. Another couple of minutes and she came again, arching her cute ass high off of the bed, grasping and pulling at her bonds. It was still only 4:45...anbd he tickled her privates mercilessly until Five.
Finally, after an hour and half of tickling and what he counted to be four orgasms, he stopped tickling her. He slowly untied her wrists and ankles, while she lay on the bed, panting for breath. She giggles every few seconds, more of an afterfeeling. When she was freed, she slowly got dressed again, and looked at Viper.
"You know something? That was the first orgasm I've ever had in my life."
Viper was taken back a bit. Then she said, "Thank you...I've never felt so good before in all my 18 years. Can we do that again next wednesday?"
Only a little surprised and now in a very good mood, he gave an enthusiastic yes, and had to leave for home.

THE END

Last edited:
Well, I wrote this as a true story. This is something that happened not an hour before I typed it up. Maybe if I get some more irl tickling goin on, I'll post it!

Re: Ummm,......

CDFGA said:
...Who was the "third person" involved??

By third person he meant that the story is gonna be told in the third person. Notice how he kept saying the guy's name was viper (HIM).

"Third Person", my friend, refers to how the story is being told. If it were in the first person, it would be told with the subject, being Viper, referred to as "Me". Third person is told 'from a distance', meaning no subject is the narrator. :)

I think that most stories are third person so I guess there is no need to imclude that in your title.

confusing,....

Why not keep it simple and authentic? I mean, if this really happened, then why not tell it from your point of view? ...Makes it sound a whole lot more believeable. ...Just kinda sounds weird when you're describing your own activities as a "third person".

..Kinda like being your own lawyer in court, ya know. "Does the defendant ever talk to himself" ...."no, of course I don't"......

...Good story, by the way.

Ah, not only a good story, but...

...That quote in your sig line kicks @$$! Boo-Yah!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back