• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ESPN - new chapter

flugel1

TMF Regular
Kinda on a writing roll. Nobody seems to like em but I like writing so there u go. Maybe you;ll like this one. So far I havee. as you know feedback appreciated. thnx.

ESPN ……or enough for youre hotness

Starring

Kaley Couco
Nastia Luikin
Danica Patrick
Anna Norquist
Michelle Beadle

ESPN was watching their ratings shift and their demographics shift. More women were watching and more were over Berman, A Smith, Bayless and the like. So they kept trying to respond and bring programming the women would like to the screen. It was that concept that brought “Women with stones” to the forefront. The concept was to bring both athletes, musicians, actors, businesswomen, etc to a round robin hour talk show who were sports fans. They had big hopes for the show so they went hard for the first one. Kaley Couco, nationally rated tennis player in her youth, Nastia Luikin Olympic gold medalist, Danica Patrick lightning rod for women and NASCAR sports were targeted. And then Anna Norquist, Swedish golfer was asked and accepted. They wanted Alyssa Milano but could not work out the schedule. But they were happy with the panel.

It was an eclectic and smart group with a very diverse background in sports. ESPN was excited The girls were like why are we here. The interview was set up for Tues in LA, basically to fit the girls schedules. So they all met at the hotel Mon nite got to know each other a little and had some drinks and some fun. Rachel Nichols was set to moderate. As the girls sat and the bar and giggled and yaked about life, Michelle Beadle ventured in. “ Rachel is totally sick with the flu. ESPN asked me if I’d fill in and I said only if you guys were comfortable” she said with complete sincerity. There was a long moment of silence. “ Well lets find out” said Danica who was the only one who actually knew Michelle. “Better do a shot to start the sincerity process” she teased knowing Beadles weakness. “Fireball” she asked the bartender. Michelle responded with a look of anticipation and distain at her friend. Vowing she would get revenge. She downed the shot in no time.

The girls spent the next hour essentially telling the same stories about how tough and sexist it was to compete and achieve in their worlds. At a certain point the reality of their situation, while financially satisfying, put a pall on the party. “ Hey FUCK these guys” Beadle said. “ Lets go to my SUITE…………..EXPENSE ACCOUNT” and the girls all laughed. Beadel signed the bill and the headed for the elevator. Danica came up from behind and wrapped her arms around the anchor. “Thank you that was very nice” and then she started to spider her fingers across the blond’s waist. Michelle was very ticklish and Dancia knew it. So she giggled and jumped around trying to escape the vice like grip. “Damn you and ur fucking yoga” Michelle shouted between giggles. She was relieved by the elevator opening. So the girls all entered in. 30th floor here we come.

Michelle pushed her button and the code for the penthouse. “Somebody’s living large” Anna teased. “Hey not my dime” Michelle responded. “But we can have fun on theirs” she continued. “Like this” Anna said and tickled Beadles waist again. It was fun to watch her dance around and try to avoid it. “YOU BIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTCCCCCCCCCHEEES” cut that shit out or you get nothing” Michelle tried to threaten without much merit.

“What you don’t like hot women all over you?” Nastia teased and jumped in with the tickling. Kaley stood in the corner terrified because how ticklish she was and hoped no would notice. The elevator doors opened and the girls all exited in different levels of humor. “I’m about to put an alcohol limit on all of you” Michelle announced. “Don’t thing so” and Luiken tickle attacked again as they entered the suite.

The giggle fest continued as did the drinks. Every time somebody walked by Beadle they poked her in her sides, which she responed with a laugh and a jump. The girls loved it. Finally Michelle had had enough. Dancia rolled by with margiaitta in hand and poked her. “Alright Yoga bitch, its on” and Beadle attacked Danica. As taut, toned and fit as she was she was almost fatally ticklish. It didn’t take long for Michelle to figure that out as the totally hot NASCAR drive dissolved in laughter. She was wearing clogs, leggings, Jack Daniels crop top and NASCAR jacket. Clogs and jacket had been discarded. Beadle was all over the tight flesh. “ NASTIA HELP” Dancia pleaded. “OK” the horny gymnast responed and jumped into the tickling. “YOU BBBBIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTCCCCHHH” Danica laughed. “I hate totally….ur… hot ass and u will PAAAAAAYYYY” she scream

Kaley wandered over to Anna and whispered “ this both teriifies me and turns me on. Does that make me weird?? She asked sincerely. The tall blond gorgeous swede golfer smiled “I dont think so. But if u don’t jump in maybe it does” Anna teased. “No that would be way bad” Kaley countered. “ WHY because of this” and Anna started to tickle the buxom blond all over.“SHIT>>>>>>>>>>>U>>>>>>>>>>>MOTHER>>
>>FUCKER>>>>>>
Kaley exclaimed but not in horror. “”So lets get going” anna invited herself to the party. And they did.

“OK tickle strip.” Yelled Beadle and the ramped up girls just complied on demand. Next thing she knew Danica was down to black sexy thong. “Shit girl” Nastia admired.” Shit does yoga make you this ticklish?” and Nastia jumped in to find the answer. What they didn’t know was how horny being tickled made Danica. But as they watched her nipples grow and harden they were getting a clue. Suddenly Michelle stopped and announced to the girls. “Ladies we’ve got to be at the studio at 10 tomorrow. Well do this shit and be back at this pool by 12:30. Don’t be late” and she left and the girls were both relieved and excited about tomorrow.

The ‘panel discussion’ took an hour to get there, and hour to do hair and make up, 15 minutes to do, all of which Michelle Beadle was trying to kick off Nastia Lukien’s shoes, and an hour to get back to the hotel. Where they were all met with this note “Come join me at the rooftop pool. Clothing optional. Love Michelle” So each girl had a decision

thank you.

you really are a very encouraging and supportive person. I appreciate it. thank you. You keep me writing cuz u respond. They're all not good and I know that but you take the time to respond and thats important. Thnx again

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back