• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

what happened at the movies..and after

wah12345678

Well i promised id keep you guys updated on what happened, and I am. Well, we went to the movies or whatever, and we kissed few times, you know the stuff that usually happens with dates. Well afterwards we went out for some food. Now there were just a few tickles, like pinching of the sides, or just a little poking, ect,. ect,. The real tickling, however, happened at her house. She took off her shoes, and sat on the couch and I sat beside her. It wasn't like one of those dates where its all weird to talk and all, it was extremely easy to talk and stuff. Well, we got on the last incident, and i told her i liked tickling and stuff. She laughed and said she enjoyed it. That was like whoa for me, but we kept talking. Well I would keep glancing at her feet (becuase ya know, im one of those feet people :)) And she put em up in my lap and asked for a massage. (she knew she didn't have to ask twice :)) Well I started to massage, but of course that didn't last long. I traced my finger up her sole and she started to giggle. I continued that for a little while, then I just went all out. I begin to tweak her knees and thighs, and played with her toes. I think I tickled her for about 15 minutes until her parents came down. I don't think it was a good sight though, because she was on the floor and i was nibbling her toes :rolleyes:. They didn't seem mad, they just told us to hold it down. Well, after they went back upstairs we finished up a movie, kissed a little during it :))), and then it was time to go. I told her I would call her, and she said I better, we kissed goodnight and I left :D:D. Thats what happened, thanks for listening to my mediocre life. Hope to post more later.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back