• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Patrick and his tickle toy (me) Part 6 M/M intense tickling and sex

Eejit

TMF Poster
Patrick reached over to unfasten my wrists and ankles as his cum slid down my butter greased soles. A lot of it hit the floor before he could free me but some remained between my toes since he had sucked off the butter there.
“Tickle boy, please lick your feet clean for me again.” He said as he unfastened the final ankle.
I rubbed my red ankles a little where I had pulled on the restraints as he tickled me. Then I pulled my feet up to my face and licked and my Master’s cum from between the toes, first the left and then the right, not looking him in the eye but very aware that he was watching me as I licked the butter and cum from every inch that I could physically get my tongue to. I was young, supple and very flexible and I was able to be quite thorough.
“You’re such a well behaved obedient little tickle toy” He said.
“Thank you Master” I said with a smile. I couldn’t wait to please him again.
“Oh, look. There’s a little more just here.” He said smiling and pointing to his own butter lubricated cock.
I dutifully climbed over the bed towards him, lay down on my belly with my feet in the air and sucked his now semi flaccid cock clean of butter and cum.

“Put your socks and boots back on now tickle boy. I want them flavoursome and warm and ticklish again.”
I pulled on my socks and my boots around the still attached ankle cuffs and sat on the end of the bed again wearing nothing but my big boots and the wrist and ankle cuffs, free for the time being. I wondered how he would use me next. I wondered if he even would, he must have been pretty tired by this stage, but then again I had never seen lust like his when he first saw my bare feet. He could probably keep going all night.
My tickle master climbed onto the bed next to me and lay there for a little while just looking at my naked form sitting on the end of the bed, then he reached for me and pulled me up to lie on the bed alongside him.
“You really are the absolute Ferrari of tickle toys tickle boy. You are such a dream to tickle and fuck.”
“Thank you Master” I said, blushing. I had no idea what to say to him any more than a gazelle knows what to say to a lion.
That was precisely what it was about. He was in charge. I didn’t have to say anything except to swiftly and honestly answer any questions he asked me and comply with any request. I simply existed as a willing young ticklish body for him to enjoy.
“I’m afraid I might need a short break before I can get hard again tickle boy. Keep your boots on a little while longer and I might have a treat for you for being such an obedient little tickle toy. And whilst your feet are getting their delicious flavour back, I might have another fun idea…”

Patrick rose to his knees on the bed, rolled me over onto my belly and pulled my arms out and above my head up to the head of the bed and clipped them together around the bed frame. Then he lay back once more and smiled at me.
“Since you love being tickled so much tickle boy, I will entertain you until I am ready to be entertained by you again.” With that Patrick reached over and ever so lightly grazed his fingertips over my ticklish ass cheeks. I was caught off guard not knowing what was coming next and I reacted immediately. I shivered and pushed my groin down into the bed to get my soft white ticklish ass cheeks away from his fingers. I rolled my head toward the side he lay on and looked him in the eye.
“Is your pretty little butt ticklish tickle boy?”
“Yes Master.” I replied.
“Would you like me to tickle it for you?”
“Yes please Master.” I replied with an excited smile.
He no doubt would have anyway but he loved to make me ask to be tickled. Patrick once more grazed his fingertips in feather light strokes across my ass cheeks and continued this time. I tensed up, grasped handfuls of duvet, closed my eyes and laughed silently as my bare ass was tickled. Patrick’s fingers wandered up over the small of my back, back over my cheeks and down over the backs of my thighs causing me to squirm and wriggle and release little yips of ticklishness to punctuate the silent laughter. Patrick shifted his huge naked hairy form closer to me to lie alongside me touching me and feeling me wriggle against him as he explored other areas of my ticklish body for more sweet spots which might like to be tickled. It was all very light and quite gentle and I loved every minute of it, breaking out into happy grateful giggles before long. Patrick teased and tweaked and stroked me, exploring my armpits which drew louder giggles and more urgent squirming and bucking but he never broke into outright tickle torture, just enough for me to enjoy and squirm against him. As he targeted my armpits I pulled myself up the bed to try to close my arms over them and Patrick gave me a quick spank and pulled me down again. The disadvantage of not having my ankles tied I suppose. Patrick rested his fingertips motionless in my armpits and just held them there for a while watching as I barely held in the giggles, moving them every so softly every now and then to demonstrate his power. He expertly guided me just to the threshold of giggling out loud and held me there for several minutes smiling in amusement as I struggled to remain calm. It was almost as exhausting being constantly on that edge as it was being driven all the way over it into ticklish hysteria and Patrick played this fun new game with me for several minutes before he began wiggling his fingers in my armpits in earnest, dissolving me into squeals and giggles again. I rolled on my back and my whole body curled up defensively and Patrick had to stop to wrestle me back flat on the bed getting tangled in my slim white legs as he did so. Having returned me to my starting position Patrick moved and sat behind my ass parting my legs around him and leaned over to tickle in my crack and my asshole and down onto my balls and around my inner thighs. This proved highly enjoyable and my giggling gave way to shivering and gasping as his fingers explored those second most intimate areas which he had shown comparatively little interest in tickling until now, except to test my post orgasm ticklishness. The sensation was definitely recognisably an intense tickling sensation but the ratio of panic to pleasure was skewed eighty-twenty in favour of pleasure rather than the total ticklish meltdown that tickling my feet caused. Tickling my privates and my ticklish asshole, while I clearly enjoyed it, seemed to begin the process of hardening Patrick’s huge cock once more from what I could tell from glances I stole over my shoulder. I wondered if he was sore by this point but he didn’t seem to be complaining. Patrick read my reactions and settled upon this as my reward for providing him so much pleasure and fingers glided softly all around my ticklish crack and my balls and inner thighs for several minutes more as I cooed and trilled and shivered and giggled and alternated between raising my ass to allow him access and grinding my own throbbing cock into the bed. I hoped he was enjoying the show. I was specifically trying to tempt him with my ass and I sincerely hoped he would have the stamina left to plunder it at least once more before we parted ways.

Patrick stopped tickling me.
“Are you enjoying your preliminary treat tickle boy?”
“Preliminary Master?”
“Why yes tickle boy, your beautiful feet must me nicely steeped in your delicious sweaty foot musk by now. High time they received some loving thanks for all the joy they have provided me this evening wouldn’t you say?” Patrick now unclipped my wrist restraints from the bed head and clipped them behind my back. He turned around, stepped over and straddled me, pinning me down with his massive frame and placing his huge cock and balls almost directly into my cuffed hands again as he leaned over and pulled my feet up to meet him. He clipped the ankle cuffs back together and fastened them to the wrist cuffs completing the hogtie. I loved being hogtied and my pulse raced once more as I heard the restraints clip together. I loved so much the uncertainty and heightened panic of not being able to see what was happening to my own feet. I wondered briefly about being blindfolded. I loved that my feet were totally at his mercy, more his property than mine now, and my only influence over them now was to wiggle them helplessly which I knew only spurred him on. They were remote from me; my only contact with them being to be forced to experience whatever sensations Patrick chose to lavish on them. I loved knowing that this huge tickle predator lusted after my naked feet and the one thing most likely to make him ravish me with that immense cock was to bare my soft ticklish creamy white arches and pink toes to him for his tickling pleasure. I closed my eyes, grinning ear to ear and I stroked what I could reach of his cock and balls with my pinned tied hands.

“I wonder if I’ll still be able to taste the butter.” He said as he slipped my right boot off, leaving the left to steep in warm foot musk for now.
“Master?” I asked nervously just as I felt his breath on my warm toes.
“Yes tickle boy?”
“Would you please blindfold me with your tie?” He paused. I felt his cock throb and grow a little harder in my hands.
“Why yes of course my pretty little tickle boy. This is your reward after all. What a cute submissive little sissy tickle boy you are. I’ll strike you a deal: Wiggle your tasty little toes for me and say ‘I’m a ticklish little sissy boy and I love getting my soft feet tickled’”
“I’m a ticklish little sissy boy and I love getting my soft feet tickled!” I said without hesitation and I wiggled the bare toes of my exposed right foot. I felt his cock throb a little further towards fully erect and my already hard cock throbbed to match it. Patrick chuckled, leaned over to retrieve his tie from the side table and quickly blindfolded me. Then he returned to his position straddling me and stopped for just a moment. I was not sure why, perhaps he was mesmerised staring at my toes once more, but it gave me a moment to reflect on my predicament now that I was blindfolded. I lay there hogtied and ‘felt’ the scene in three dimensions with my sense of touch heightened: My knees bent, Patrick’s warm bulk on top of me, his hairy thighs touching my sides, hips and forearms, my bare right foot immediately in front of his face and his warm breath playing across my sweaty toes, his cock and balls in my hands and my fingers gently stroking them.

Then he gave my right sole a little light tickle from heel to toes. Even though I knew it was coming it was never any less of a shock when his fingers touched my soles and predictably I yelped and wriggled underneath him. He let me absorb it for a few seconds more, just breathing with my heart pounding and my toes curled over. Then he cupped his hand around the back, over the top of my foot and pulled my toes towards him as he leaned in and slipped the two smallest into his mouth. His moustache bristled against my foot as his lips met my toes and I gasped and shivered as he began to suck on them. He slid his tongue between the two lucky toes and wormed it around tasting the newly restored foot musk he loved so much. I started to giggle quietly and he adjusted his position on the bed, sliding his thighs inwards to grip my body tighter and to better feel the convulsions of giggling my young pale frame made. His mouth took in another of my toes and he loving smooched three now, involving his teeth to lightly graze the soft toe pads. My fourth toe stroked his hairy face as it wiggled. His mouth progressed along to take in the middle three toes, and the over again to suck on my 4th toe and big toe and flick his tongue in the space between. He hunched over further and slid my toes deeper into his mouth, taking in four toes at a time. He worked back over towards my little toe and gently bit the side of my foot. His cock was now rock hard again in my hands and I found I was able to guide it down to nestle between my ass cheeks. Patrick grunted as I did this and I felt his hips grind forward a little. His cock was lubed with his pre cum and it slid gently between my ass cheeks and was massaged as I giggled quietly and gratefully along with the tongue bath my right foot was enjoying. His lips and tongue now wandered further, down over my sole, nibbling, licking and slurping. He nibbled my heel and licked my ankle. He pulled my foot over further and kissed and licked the top and down to the ankle and back up to the tops of my toes which were hyper sensitive. My giggling ramped up a notch and my toes began struggling to stay still as he flicked his tongue over the tops.

Then it was the turn of my left foot. With the toes of my right foot still in his mouth he slid the boot off my left foot and transferred his mouth straight over onto the toes of my left foot, seeking out the now vintage flavour of my boot musk, a hint of butter and his own cum. I continued stroking the top of his cock with my fingers and pushing it down between my cheeks. I could feel Patrick’s tender ministrations on my left foot becoming a little more urgent and he sucked and slurped like a starving man feasting on my feet. Once my left foot had enjoyed as much oral pleasuring as the right, his fingers subtly became a little less passive. I felt them tense and the predatory instincts returned to them. His fingers cupping my feet now curled around to bring the tickling surfaces closer to my soft skin as his mouth continued to feast. For my part, I was transported to tickle-worship paradise once more. Blindfolded and acutely aware of Patrick’s every nuance, every shift of his body to angle his cock further over in between my ass cheeks, every twitch of his fingers on my feet as they went from cupping to the threat of relentless tickles. So much for a special treat for me, this was rapidly turning into special treat time for Patrick again and I of course loved to be his willing tickle toy.
He leaned back, my toes popping out of his mouth and his cock popping out from between my cheeks, and he breathed heavily, still cupping my feet with his hands.
“You are such a little tickle darling, tickle boy. Wiggle your toes for me.” I began wiggling my toes and he lunged back in and devoured them all again.
“Wiggle whichever toes you would like sucked dear little tickle boy.” He said. I tried to independently wiggle the little toe of my left foot. He seemed to get the message and slipped it into his mouth for a quick suck.
“And again tickle boy, which ones now?” I wiggled the big toe of my right foot and he slurped it into his mouth and pleasured it with his tongue for a minute and then stopped. I wiggled the 2nd biggest toe of my left foot, the next three wiggling along with it as I couldn’t entirely move them independently of each other. Once again my Master obliged, pleasuring the toes that requested attention.
“Tell me how much you want to have your feet tickled.”
“I want it Master! Hehehee… I want you to tickle my feheheeheet and never stop! I want you to keep tickle torturing my feet and- heeehehehahahaheehehe… cumming all over me- ahahhahheeeheheee… for as long as you want Mahahahaaaster!” I blurted, struggling to speak while giggling. He abandoned the wiggling game and returned to indiscriminately eating my feet as he listened.
“Mmmhmm… tell me more tickle boy” he mumbled around my toes.
“I want to live- hehehee... in your basement as your very own- haahahahaahehehee… personal tickle tohohohoooy and be tickle tortured for hours every night! EEEHEHEHEEEEE!!”
“Be careful what you wish for boy.” He said with menace in his voice. He continued sucking my toes and dropped a hand down to my ass to squeeze it and tickle it while he leaned over and tried to deep-throat my entire left foot. His mouth wasn’t really big enough and it was awkward for all five toes and it made him drool down my sole. His teeth unavoidably tickled the top and bottom of my feet where they rested after he had slid my toes as far back in his mouth as he could. He grunted and enjoyed it and see-sawed his teeth from side to side tickling my foot and causing me to wiggle my toes at the back of his mouth. I was certain he would have swallowed my feet whole if he could.

He disengaged himself leaving a string of drool from my toes, raised himself up and shuffled backwards down the bed, his balls brushing over my hair as he passed overhead. He presented his now once again fully engorged cock to my mouth and I obediently and gratefully sucked it without hesitation. He slid his cock all the way into my mouth and leaned forward posting his weight with one hand on the small of my back under my tied hands, and with the other he reached up and tickled all over my wet bare feet with no pattern, just plenty of urgency. I mumbled a yelp and began muffled giggling around his cock, unable to fully breathe as I struggled to suck his huge cock and laugh at the same time. He dug in with his fingernails, knowing just how to send me into tickle panic and I became unable to suck him, my hysterical laughter escaping around his cock. He leaned back, freeing up both hands to tickle all over my body, my ass cheeks, my sides and even my ticklish neck and all the while I tried in vain to hold in the giggles and make my Master cum in my mouth.

He pulled out and I gasped for breath.
“I’m sorry *gasp* Master… I couldn’t… it tickled so much Master…” I babbled.
“Patrick barely noticed. I watched as he trotted over to the desk, grabbed another couple of butter sachets and trotted back over dropping them on the bed. Then he began hurriedly untying and re-tying my on my back, hands fastened to the bed head. He left my ankles clipped together but did not secure them to the bed, instead he hoisted them up and bent my legs over onto my chest leaving my soles exposed to him. I knew what he was planning and I couldn’t wait for it. He grabbed one of the sachets of butter, scooped it out with his finger and smeared it around my ass, and then he lubed his cock up with the other and immediately slid his huge mass inside me to the hilt making me moan loudly in pleasure/pain. He also moaned but just in pleasure. He grabbed the restraint between my ankles in one hand and tickled my flapping feet with the other, the strength of both my struggling legs held almost in check by one of his arms.
“There you go tickle boy, now you can laugh all you want.”
He tickled and licked my feet and he sucked my toes and he fucked me hard for the last time that evening finally cumming with a loud moan at exactly the same moment I also came on myself just from the tickling on my bare sensitive feet and the deliciously huge cock pumping my ass. A smile crept over Patrick’s flushed panting face as he spotted that I had also cum.

The night was no longer young and it would not be long before our ticklish rendezvous was over, but I sensed I might see Patrick again.

End. For now.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back