• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Richard's Experience with a Tickle - Top M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Richard 6'1" sounded a cool guy and wanted a first time meet with a guy to take charge and told him that was me so we agreed to meet after he'd finished work and opening my apartment door he brought a hungry look out in my eyes, tall, dark hair and deep brown eyes he was hot in his executive suit and took in his large highly polished black weejun loafers and as his sat on the sofa the black sheer socks. We chatted awhile and I gave the senior school teacher a rum and cola and told him to chill and he said he was nervous and I said that was expected as it was his first time and asked him if he had a girlfriend and not surprised he said wife! Richard aged 33 years old he said he'd had a fantasy of being under another guy's charge since a senior at college had taken control of him in a hazing, a private initiation. I asked him what kind of initiation and he told me he was secured to the senior's bed and touched and played with, nothing heavy but it had been something he'd loved to hate happening!

I smiled and having first given him another drink asked him if he was expected home and he told me that his wife was on night duty in the hospital so no hurry at all and he winked and I told him to lift his legs up and place them over my lap and he did and told him he was going to be touched all over by me and secured and slid a finger inside his right loafer shoe and he flinched and same with the left shoe and then told him to rest them on the floor again and we'd go to the bedroom once he'd drunk up and he did. In the bedroom he stripped as instructed to his socks and lay on the bed on his back and was secured! I then blindfold him saying every touch sensation magnetised and then told him he could protest as much as he liked but he'd be ignored and he nodded!

"MMMmmm love your foot smell Richard, Mmmm fuck yeah that's a delicious smell!" I said

"You like my foot smell? My wife says my feet stink and has me shower as soon as I'm home from work" responded Richard ...

"Your wife obviously doesn't know a great pair of feet when she smells them!" I said and buried my nose into his bound soles and the toes area and pressed my face there deeply inhaling his foot stench and was overcome by the powerfully erotic scent and loving the fact Richard was vulnerable, helpless and completely at my mercy. The big socked size 11 feet bound and displayed for his every pleasure. In their restrictive bondage I had a good long look at them both and inhaled them again!

"Are you getting off on my foot stink?" Richard said

"Mmm and I am so going to enjoy tickle torturing your feet as the finger test told me how ticklish your big feet are Richard!"

“You can’t tickle my feet!” he said

“Why not?” I replied

“I’m really REALLY ticklish, I can’t stand to be tickled!” he responded

"Great then all the more reason to tickle the shit out of them Richard and are you going to stop me bound as you are?"

I got the gag and told him to open his mouth and placed the ball gag in his mouth saying I didn't like talkers, they put me off my stride and caressed both warm n' smooth socked soles and high arches up to his socked toes. I told him how they smelled now would be nothing to how they'd smell by the end of our meeting and took my time sniffing every square inch of his socked soles and toes. I said he clearly got hot feet in the classrooms and he nodded. Toying with his socked toes and slipping in a quick tickle here and there, causing Richard to clench his socked toes I hadn't gone in for the kill just yet but then slowly peeled both black socks off and his big bare feet were in front of my face. I then grabbed his right foot and started to suck on his toes.

My tongue moved in and around his toes and he definitely knew I loved feet, there was no question about that as I licked and sucked on one toe at a time and rubbed my fingers over each foot in turn from side to side and then top to bottom! This had him giggling and I told him it seemed his feet were very sensitive as I sniffed and sucked on his toes, a mouthful at a time! I sniffed and sucked his toes and licked both soles. I noted he was fighting not laugh as I licked his toes, one foot then the other alternating feet and saying I knew his feet were ticklish as I snaked my tongue in between the toes of one foot then the other. I sucked each toe into my mouth one at a time, they were salty and delicious and I intensified my oral ministrations and slobbered over Richard's toes, greedily running my wet tongue over them all, forcing it between each set of toes and running it along the balls of his feet.

Richard was moaning to stifle his need to laugh and I sensed it and redoubled my efforts, voraciously devouring his toes, licking up and down both arches and feasting on the soles of Richard's feet. I then decided to bring my teeth into play and substituted licking Richard's salty tasting toes for nibbling insistently on them all. Although the ticklish sensations were clearly utterly ones that were proving intolerable for him I continued toe sucking and licking and sniffing his feet. His resolve broke!

"NO!PLEASE, NO! AHH AHHH AAHAHAHAN-N-NOOO!! NOT LIKE THAT! NOT LIKE TH-TH-THA-AAAH-HA-HAAAT PLEE-HEE-HEEZE!"

I then began lightly running the fingertips of each hand very slowly up and down the exquisitely sensitive soles of Richard's feet and the extremely delicate tickling of his unprotected soles had him shaking as in vain he tried to escape the ticklish torment as my teasing fingers continued to explore the soles of his feet and speeding up just a little and hearing Richard sucking in air through clenched teeth. I then gave up the gentle teasing for a no-holds-barred torture technique stroking cruelly, rapidly and unpredictably across the soles of Richard's feet and he was in ticklish agony!

"N-N-NO!! AH AH AHAHAAAAAH HAHA HA....NOOOOOOO!"

Encouraged by his reaction I was moving my fingertips even faster along his large bare soles and across his tender arches and up to his unbearably sensitive area under his toes and Richard went absolutely ape shit howling like a banshee even gagged as I continued the merciless tickling on the soles of his large, masculine feet and stopped to allow him to catch his breath!

I then stroked the soles of Richard's feet very lightly but he burst out laughing and his feet wiggled and wiggled but he could not get away, soon laughing so hard! I removed the ball gag as wanted to hear him suffer!

“PLEASE stop!” begged Richard as soon as he managed to catch his breath. “I can’t take it pleeeaasssee don’t!”

“Sorry Richard I want to tickle your feet and that's that!" I said and and started tickling Richard’s ticklish feet again.

“NOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

I alternated my tickling styles, I tickled softly, then harder and tickled the balls of his feet, his long arches and the base of his toes.

“Ever been tickled with a feather Richard?” I asked

“Nno!” replied Richard “PLEASE don’t tickle me any more! I’m soooo ticklish and especially on my feet!”

I began twirling and sawing the feather in between Richard’s super sensitive toes and he flung his head side to side on the bed and laughed like he’d never laughed before it seemed to me anyway!

“HAHAHAHAPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STOP!AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHANOOOHEEHEEHEEAHAHHAAHA” yelled Richard

“Stop?, Richard you’re obviously enjoying it otherwise you wouldn’t be laughing so much.” I taunted him

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

"Right no more tickling Richard but more lickling as your feet are so sweaty now and intoxicating smelling so raunchy so will be tasting so ripe and I feel like feasting on your stinky, sweaty toes!"

I then began to lick the toes of his right foot and then his left foot and toe by toe before sucking them into my mouth one after the other and snaking my tongue in between the toes of his right foot and then his left having taken five toes at a time into my hungry mouth and wanting to savour them and my tongue sliding in between his toes as they wiggled in my mouth loving their salty taste and the feel of them vibrating on my tongue! I then started to run my fingers slowly over his feet and I mean all over, both of his soles and heels and sides and balls and even his toes! I then worked on the sides of Richard's feet. First the outsides and then the insides and rakeed my fingers down the outer edges and then run them up the inner edges. That drove Ricahrd nuts and had him squirming like mad, to no avail!

My face was only inches from both of his feet which I'd secured together and sometimes his feet flinched sensing my breath on his toes! I then tickled the balls of his feet and his toes simultaneously so this was really intense and Richard laughed so hard as he was really, really ticklish on both soles and I told him and I liked tickling the balls of his feet and his toes but was really going wild tickling the soles of his feet! When I ran my fingers over both feet simultaneously Richard laughed so loudly! I was enthused to give him something to laugh about and tickled the soles of his feet with a vengeance! I stroked both feet right in the middle of both soles and tickled Richard's feet as fast and hard as I could!

Another break and I asked Richard if the college senior had found his ticklish feet needed a work out from him?

"He yes tickled them but not like this it's too much, please stop tickling my feet!" Richard pleaded

I began a light tickling of his pits and sides and noted a slight giggle escape as I touched his lower ribs. I began making lazy tickling circles over the same spot and watched as he started to crack. It was that perfect sound. I love to break a man down slowly because it is more excruciating. He gets the feeling he is winning at first and gradually realizes that he is loosing all control. Soon, his giggles grow to a steady chuckle and then a full laugh. I kept it up at the same spot for a while, then my fingers wandered to Richard's pits and then down to his abdomen. I made sure I got a good response at every spot before I moved on. I ran the feather around the side of his balls and across the head of his dick and spent some time stroking his hard dick, lightly over the erect shaft of his dick and caressing his balls driving him into a state of erotically charged tension!

I put down the feather and began stroking his sides with my finger tips and gradually increased the speed and pressure until Richard began to squirm and gently coaxed him into giggles and kept increasing the intensity until he was laughing out loud as I stroked over his ribs and then pushed him over the edge by once again tickling his feet! I got busy stroking under his toes and in a second he was laughing out loud.

"Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh baby, no not my feet again!"

"Oh fuck yes Richard your big feet and drew the quill of the feather the length of both soles and feathered in between his toes and scraped the feather quill over the balls of his feet and then feather down I nibbled his toes and soles and grazed my teeth along the arches of his feet making him thrash around on the bed hysterically!

"HAHAHHAHAHAFUCKAHHAHAHAHAANOOHEEHEEEHEETIICKLESAHAHAHHAASTOOPAHAHAHAHAATICKLESAHAHAHAHAA!"

I started to rub both his soles lightly and it tickled and he wiggled his toes and clenched and splayed them involuntarily and rubbed his feet more to heat them both up as I told him he wanted to be under my control and he was and that tickle torture was my passion, delivering the most sadistic tickling imaginable and it was one secretly used in interrogations but never officially reported as it left no marks and foolishly was thought to be childs-play but it was anything but when utilised properly as he was finding out being deathly ticklish on his feet! My intention was to let him experience ticklish agony and with such sensitive soles drive him nuts!

"HAHAHAHAHEEHEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEEHEEHEE!PLEASEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTOOOPAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Richard laughed as I activated the sonicare and the revolving bristles of the electric toothbrush went to town all over his bare soles covering every inch of them.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEEEEASEIT TICKLES SO BADNOO!HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

It felt so intense as seen by Richard's reaction and I had him right where I wanted him with the evil bristles lightly stroking across the soles of his feet and held his toes back on each foot to run them across the ridges under his toes and across the arches of his feet with Richard responding to the teasing torment with the most perfect reaction a tickler likes to hear from his ticklee

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOHHHHHHEEHEEHEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEEEASEHAHAHAHAHAHASTOPPHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

The bristles drawn back and forth over the large very sweaty soles of his feet and driving him ballistic! The length of one foot and then the length of the other and alternated feet so Richard was going berserk literally!

"HHAHAAHAHAHAHAHEEHEEHEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOHHHHPLEEEASENOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Richard's howling laughter had me aroused beyond belief. My tickling his bare soles until he laughed and screamed for mercy over and over was music to my ears!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEEEASEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOHHHHPLEEEASEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEEEASESTOPPPPHAHAHAHA!"

All of this thrashing was taking a toll on handsome Richard but I still enjoyed his feet nibbling his toes and raking my teeth across his insteps and flicking my tongue between his toes as he thrashed and laughed like a man possessed and after a few minutes of extreme oral teasing torture I backed off to let him catch his breath and told him he had incredible feet and rubbed and massaged one foot and then the other and had a good long sniff of them both as his foot smell was so appealing to me and then began stroking the feather over each foot saying he had such amazing ticklish toes as the feather was sawn in between them all! Then started feather tickling under his toes and immediately Richard began laughing out loud.

“HeeheeheeheeheeheeheeHAHAHAHAHAHA!” as his toes wiggled and the feather slid between them all with more ease.

Then gave feather attention to the soles of his feet and loved the ticklish reaction from him as he laughed out loud and resumed rubbing his feet and smelling them and then licking them all over and sucking his toes. I told him his soles were so soft and smooth and a tickler's delight as I massaged one foot and then the other and then finger tickled his toes and said I loved his ticklish toes and began a serious foot massage as Richard moaned in pleasure as I rubbed every inch of his feet and including rubbing in between his toes. rubbing my fingers back and forth between his toes. Then slowly stroked the quill of the feather gently down one sole and then the other as he giggled! Then I began to tickle the toes of Richard's right foot while they were still wiggling and he immediately burst into a high pitched laughter, continuing to wiggle the toes being tickled on his right foot as well as the other toes on his left foot as he squirmed on the bed!

I then tickled both feet simultaneously like crazy, all over his soles, heels and toes. While Richard was laughing his head off I was preparing to suck his toes and soon was sniffing both of his feet and then licking the length of the soles of his feet and sniffing both feet that smelled intoxicating, euphoric to me and saying I was glad he had put himself under my control and hoped he had been reminded of his college experience but he saying that the senior had not been fixated on his feet and how glad he was of that as he really hated his feet being tickled, it was real torture as his feet were too damn sensitive!

I smiled and said that I had enjoyed the fact his feet were genuinely so ticklish and licklish and told him to wiggle his toes for me and to flex his feet, right foot and left foot and left foot and right foot and he obeyed me and I sniffed both feet and again licked his feet tasting his foot sweat and massaged his feet and again told him to wiggle his toes in my face and then feed me his toes or else I would tickle torture his feet with the sonicare and wisely he obeyed my instruction and soon I was sucking and licking his toes invited by him to do so albeit his being told to do so! After enjoying the taste and smell of Richard's feet for another 30 minutes he was freed but we knew a first and a last feet meet but a memorable one for us both!

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back