• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

January Jones (MM/F) with PICTURE / Melissa from "The Last Man on Earth"

Keith-tickler

So me and my friend David are working in GQ magazine, I am photographer and my friend helps me with decorating a set. We know each other for a long time so we know about our common interests, even the intimate ones. I am into tickling and David is into bondage so we are getting along really good.
We are also fans of a TV show - The Last Man on Earth and we both hate one character from the show. Her name is Melissa, she acts like a arrogant bitch most of the time. But she also happens to be very hot. And she shows off her gorgeous feet in the show from time to time. So we hate her in a hot way, in a way that she needs to be punished.
Melissa is played by January Jones and guess what. January Jones was supposed to come for a photoshoot last week. What an opportunity to make our fantasies come true!
You know, if we photograph celebrities, sometimes we drink alcohol with them to become closer and to make them feel more relaxed. And that's what we did with January Jones.
We made her tipsy/drunk enough to let us tie her to a director's chair. David know how to tie up a woman properly so that's what he did. She smiles on the picture because we were pretending it's fun. But you can notice a glimpse of uncertainty in her eyes.
When we finished with photographs, she asked us to untie her. I came to her pretending that I'm going to untie her foot but after a couple of seconds I slowly removed her shoe. She asked me what am I doing in, her tone was still relaxed but I could tell that her uncertainty grew. I tickled her sole with a heel, she squirmed and said "Stop goofing around and untie me, alright?" I remained silent, put the shoe on the floor so she could see it and slowly moved my fingers over her beautiful foot in sheer nylons, she laughed and said "Oh my god, I'm extremely ticklish, especially when I'm drunk like this" still in a kind of jokingly way, but she knew she is in a huge trouble. I started tickling her foot, she couldn't manage to speak anymore, she was just laughing and kicking her other foot like crazy. That's when David came to help me punish "bitchy Melissa". He firmly grabbed her ankle, removed her shoe, threw it away and started tickling her, he was running his fingers fast over her arch. She was trying to kick out her foot of his grab but he was just too strong. All she could do was laughing and screaming words like "please" or "stop" between the laughter. After a minute of ganging up on her feet, I thought to myself "David is working on her foot properly, I should try her upper body". I came to the other side of a chair, I stood above her and enjoyed her laughing, helpless face as she was wiggling in her bondage. She looked into to my eyes with a begging expression, I said to myself "This is what you deserve, Melissa" and started tickling her ribs. Having her rib cage in my hands was a dream came true, I enjoyed her every wiggle, and boy there were a lot of those. I didn't give here any relieve, I mean I tickled her hard. While I was tickling her upper body, David managed to tie her feet together in a crossed position and sat for a job. We were working on a her for five minutes, I guess.
Then we slowly stopped, only David was softly rubbing her feet with a slight tickles. I stood up a above her, she successfully avoided panicking and said "That was crazy. You guys are crazy." David also stood up to fist bump with me, he look at her and asked her if she enjoyed it. Pretending jokingly mood, she said "Well, of course I enjoyed it, that's why I was laughing, but now please untie me, I have a date in 30 minutes on other side of the city." We started walking away to a lunch table on the other side of the room. She yelled "Hey, where are you going? I really need to go." And I said jokingly "We are having a lunch break, we'll be right back and continue where we ended" ...

jaunary.JPG

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back