• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

American Tickling Part 1: Introduction

Anna Donnison

1st Level Red Feather
Thora Birch got back to her trailer for the day. She could swear creepy brilliant actor Kevin Spacey was staring at her ass most of the underwear scene between her and MEna Suvari. "You okay, babe?" said the unmistakable Mena. "Spacey kept staring of my ass. He is so creepy." "Your ass, mine or our male co-star?" asked Mena. "EEW!" was the answer by both. "God, I'm glad I don't haver to kiss him!" "Gee, thanks!" replied Mena. "Sorry." replied Thora. "Mena do you think my breasts are ugly cause they seem ugly." asked Thora. THora was very body consious and always felt something was wrong with her body. Mena walked up to her pulled off her bra resulting in a shocked gasp from Thora and said "No, they look fine!" "YOu are such a lesbian!" replied tHora. "Happily married you know!" replied Mena. "I think I should stopping worrying about Spacey and more about you staring at my ass." said Thora. "What ass? You have none." countered Mena. Thora got sad again. "No, baby. Just kidding!" said Mena. "You weren't. My butt sucks." said Thora. "It does not!" said Mena. "Look, I was mean. Do what you want to punish me, but you have a nice ass!" said Mena. THora look at her and grinned. "Lie on the bed." said Thora. Mena hopped unto the bed still in bra and undies. Thora got something from under the bed and put it under the blanket. She climbed on top of Mena and looked at her. Mena's breasts almost popped out of her bra. Thora could be exceedingly sexy. Thora grazed her tummy. "hahaha, don't. I'm ticklish!" replied Mena. Thora grinned, pulled rope from under the blanket and tied up her arms. "Whoa, girl. Think I've been punished enough!" responded MEna. "WE have only begun." said Thora as she tied down her feet. "Okay, this is scaring me. I'm punished! Untie me?' said Mena, clearly scared. "Tickle, tickle, tickle." chimed Thora happily as she gently ran her figners up and down Mena's tummmy. "HAHAHAHAHA! STOHAHAHAP! I"M TICKLISHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" yelled Mena.
To be continued in PArt 2: the Awakening

Last edited:
WOWOWIE!

this is going to be a great series, i can feel it!you go girls!

p.s. happy tickling!;) :cool:

Part 2:The Awakening

The Awakening
Thora proved mericlessly with her tickling. She began blowing unto Mena's tummy while stratching her hips. Mena squealed "AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." Next she exploried Mena's tummy with her fingers, she completed it by tongueing her ticklish navel, resulting in squealed laughter and moaning. She then moved up and started to scrub her feet with the tootbrushes near the cabinet. Mena howled and screamed for mercy. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOHAHAHAHAHAP! NOT MY FEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT MY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" squealed Mena. Thora then moved to her ribs and stratched away till Mena eyes felt red and her mouth open but a lack of douns as she had been driven to silent laughter. Thora stopped as Mena panted then got back to her navel twirling her left index finger. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA>" squealed Mena as Thora alternated between left and right. Thora wasn't satisfied. She pulled off Mena's tops and began to wriggle them against Mena's breasts. Finally she stopped after 40 minutes of torture. "Huhahuhahuha Why?" panted Mena. "Did you let her tickle you?" said Thora, strangely emotional. Panting Mena managed to say "Who?" "That bitch Hannigan! Did you let her tickle you?" getting more upset. "I don't know. I guess!" replied Mena, have grasped her breath at last. "How can you not know?" said Thora with fury. "I want to be your first and you gave it to her! I love you, I wanted to be the one to tickle you first. How could you do it?" said Thora, getting visibly upset. "Thora... tickling isn't a big deal fro me. I can see it is for you, but Alyson never tied me up and did it, as you did." said Mena. "Nobody has done that?" said THora, perking up a lot. "No! I'd remember that." said Mena. "Well I still think you need to be pun-ished (pronouncing two syllables)." Before Mena could beg, Thora was running her fingers across her feet. She dabbled there exploring the arches, the balls, the heels. She giggled in tune with Mena's torture laughter avoiding her soles. She then got some baby oil. "Huhahuha! Whuhat are you uhuh going to do with that?" asked Mena, panting with wide eyes. Thora smiled and replied by running her fingers in the oil and rubbing it across Mena's ticklish soles "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOHAHAHAHAHAP!" begged Mena. But Thora wasn't done. She had fiendishly avoid going the full plan. She tickled her feet a little longer, before getting under the bed. Mena panted and swore to herslef she would make love to Thora if she had to to get revenge on the tickle happy wench. Thora returned with some electric toothbrushes and some scissors in her hands. She used the scissors and cut Mena's panties off. "I'll give you the pair I had prepared for you." she whispered in Mena's left ear. She then used the electric toothbrushes on Mena's ticklish butt cheeks. Mena started to howl and shrieked as her ass was scribbled. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" she squealed. It got worse when her pussy was rubbed. "HAHAHAHAOHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOOOOOOOOOOH!" responded Mena as she squealed whenever a ticklish spot was veared but moaned when her sensitive clit was touched. Thora began to ticklish her breasts focusing on ticklish the swollen nipples which got the same reaction. "Getting turned on, are you?" giggled Thora. "HAHAHAHAHHAHAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" was the response. Thora then prepared herself for the spot she had felt off on all night. Having explored her ribs, stomach, navel, feet, ass, pussy, breasts and thighs now lay the last place and Mena's worst. "Mena! Sweetie, now comes the worst part. The place I have been to." she said. She whispered in Mena's right ear as she panted away "Your armpits!" "NOOOOOOOOOOO!" was the scream as Thora worked her underarms with her hands. MENA screamed, howlered and went silent her face flushed red. N-W to S-E and back again then N_E to S W and back again. Her armpits were tickled side to side, up and down, in spirals and in squiggling lines. Then in straight lines avoiding the centre. Mena left would go and come at will, her mind shattering. Then came the toothbrushes. Thora explored her underarms and the howls exploded. She stratched in every directions. For 1 hour Mena was subjected until Thora finally gave her mercy. She untied her and Mena stripped her bare and love making was inevitable. When Thora woke up, she was tied naked. Mena was on top of her smiling. "Revenge, baby." she said sctratching her underarms.
To be continued
Anna and Heather

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back