• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Teasing Trent M/M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Dan and I went hunting at the 'Dungeon Club' in Queens, New York City a relatively new S/M club which is where we met Trent newly out 19 yrs looking for his 1st experience and that's what the handsome 6' lad got after he got chatting to us at the bar, dark brown hair and eyes with a cute smile and irresistible laugh, Trent was from Denver, Colorado but was in New York working for a legal firm. He told us he was really curious about the leather and bondage scene as we all drank and Dan eventually made the suggestion we'd educate him. By this time after having a good few drinks, Trent didn't take much persuading and soon we were all at Dan's house near Times Square. Trent was excited but nervous as we told him we wouldn't hurt him but play a little bit. We took Trent to the playroom and he amazed at the basement room and allowed us to strip him which we did to his socks which he remarked on being left on as we secured him to the leather restraint bed.

He smiled nervously but was clearly intrigued and his dick hard and asked told Dan was 7" as I checked Trent's sneakers, a size 12 and had a sniff of them which he didn't see but Dan did and I nodded making Dan smile. We then blindfold Trent which he was nervous about but we told him that this would magnify every sensation and told him we were expert touchers, teasing and tormenting touchers and he ours to touch and that we were both Masters of tortuous tickling and he was now our vulnerable tickle slave and had excited us telling about how his elder Step Brother and his Step Dad had together toyed with him which had fired his interest in submissiveness and being at the mercy of other guys. Trent drew a deep breath perhaps wondering what was going to be happening to him or remembering what was done to him which we told him he would be telling us as he was going to be interrogated as role play. All he could do was nod as we told him he could not speak and if he did we'd gag him!

We both saw his dick was still hard so he was horny and Dan's hands touched Trent's dick making it jump and throb as he blew air on the stiff dick making Trent shudder and stroked Trent's inner thighs and spread lube over Trent's erection making him gasp and moan writhing with pleasure on the bed as Dans' hands covered Trent's dick and balls with the lube. Unknown at the moment to Trent who was being distracted I was at the end of the bed by his socked size 12 feet breathing in their aroma stronger than his sneakers and when Dan stopped fondling Trent's dick then let Trent know where I was!

"Mmmm fuck Trent your socks smell great, I love the smell of sweaty socks and feet and yours are really heady and yeah feel nice n' moist, oh you sensitve on your feet, guess I'll have to handle them with care, yeah that's it wiggle your socked toes for me that's it both feet, now right foot and left foot and both feet again, wiggle your toes don't you stop, you're here to obey" "Stop good and feet still!" and I leaned into both feet and got a strong whiff of Trent's sock scent smelling each socked foot thoroughly! He flinched as I rubbed my nose along the length of each sole as Dan began the interrogation!

"Right Trent you speak when asked questions and we will ask you questions you will I am sure be humiliated and embarrassed to answer but you will or you'll be punished so your Step Dad and Step Brother controlled you, dominated you after your mother had left for night work in the residential care home and you sworn to secrecy right!" Trent nodded and whispered "Yes Sir" "Good so they taunted and tormented you for their pleasures and did they like sniffing and smelling your feet as Adam does?"

"No Sir; they'd er they would um...."

"Out with it Trent what did they do then?" "Tickle them Sir!" "Okay so your feet are ticklish?"

"Yes Sir, very Sir!"

"Mmmmm well they smell amazing Trent and I already know they're both very sensitive and I can tell you feet fascinate me and I am a 'Foot-Top' and what I don't know about feet isn't known or I would!" I said as I stopped sniffing his socked feet! "Dan will play with you later when I have first driven you demented as I am going to give your feet a work out you can't even imagine except in your nightmares as I sense you don't like your feet tickled am I right Trent?"

"Yes Sir, I er mean No Sir as I am really ticklish on my feet please Sir don't touch my feet!"

"Trent I am not going to touch your feet, I'm going to tickle torture your feet!" I told him "Mmmmm I love your smelly socks and you do as I tell you, stretch and press your socked soles into my face, do it or the tickling will be even more diabolical that's a promise!" I threatened him but wisely his warm soles in white sports socks pressed against my face so I felt their natural warmth and moistness! As I touched them he flinched as dliberately slowly I let my fingers caress each socked sole and trace the outer edges of Trent's feet and lightly stroked the balls of his feet and under his socked toes! Then sliding fingers down inside each sock and delighting in feeling his warm bare feet at the moment still protected by the socks but saying soon both feet being bare and vulnerable to me, this was just the warm up exercise to get him climatised to the feeling of skin on skin, my fingers and later lips and his feet! Trent trying to kick away from the ticklish assault and Dan told him to "Lie Still!" I removed my fingers from inside Trent's socks and deeply inhaled the smell of his socks telling him the smell of his socked feet was very appealing to me and Dan smiled seeing me sniffing both feet!

Very slowly I began peeling off both socks and was amazed seeing his bare feet slender, smooth, and pleasingly rounded, with inviting creases that began at the tops of his arches and formed delectable curves along the balls of his feet, stopping just where his arches met his soles and branching out into smaller collections of barely visible wrinkles. Truly a tickler's dream and asked him who had tickled his feet and how?

"Please Sir please not my feet Sir!" he begged

"Right Trent we can do this the hard way or the easy way, I'll tickle the confession from you or you'll volunteer it willingly!" I said

"They, they both took turns and tickled me together but my Step Brother was worse as he licked my feet, he licked my soles and toes and sucked them Sir, Please Sir anything but not my feet I can't stand it Sir"

"Trent that's why you are flat on your back!" joked Dan and we both laughed.

Then I ran my fingers rapidly over each of Trent's bare soles and he giggled immediately as my fingers slid over his soles as he moaned and giggled and I saw my favourite sight, feet flexing and toes wiggling as I kept stroking and brushing my fingers over and over again along the soles of Trent's bare feet. My experienced and cruel fingers explored every inch of Trent's ticklish soles randomly flickering and stroking them! Finally unable to stop himself Trent burst out laughing. He was involuntarily wiggling both feet in my face and tried to evade the tickling attack but secured was going nowhere as he laughed very loudly when I traced fingers under his toes and up n' down the length of his soles, both feet flexing madly and toes wiggling wildly! I teasingly ran two fingertips slowly down from his toes to his heels and as slowly back up along his soles and the centres of them which really tickled him and back to his toes!

I just kept on stroking my fingers slowly over both of his bare soles trailing them up and down each sole as Trent laughed constantly flexing his feet and wiggling his toes. I then got the feather and slowly drew the quill end over the soles of his feet which teased and tickled Trent intensely and kept him locked in laughter! I gave him breaks and Dan made sure Trent drank plenty of water so as not to de-hydrate!

"Did your Step brother and Step Father use implements to tease you with Trent?" asked Dan

"My Step Dad a feather he stroked me everywhere with and my Step Brother his fingers mainly but his mouth too!"

Trent soon laughing and gasping again and thrashing wildly on the restraint bed and taking deep breaths as I having activated the sonicare was connecting the revolving bristles of the electric toothbrush with the soles of Trent's feet, the stiff bristles so deliciously ticklishly damaging brushing intensely across the arches of them both as his large vulnerable feet facing me flexed violently as I verbally teased him "Cooochie Cooochie Cooo" "Tickle, Tickle, Tickle" softly almost seductively numerous times and focussing on different areas of his feet with the bristles. Across the balls of them, under his toes, in between his toes and on his toes and toe pads as he trembled and desperately tried to evade the inevitable tickles! Bristles brushing his large and sweating soles which so appealed to me, the size of them, the look of them, the smell of them, the ticklishness of them!

Then the feather again but first licking the soles of his warm n' salty tasting feet Mmmmmm and saliva lubed so a good 20 minutes orally servicing them both, the feather quill easily sliding along the length of the helpless soles of his feet and then the feather end sawing in between his toes, one after the other gliding between them driving Trent ballistic! I kept stroking both his bare soles with the feather trailing it randomly all over them. The tip sliding and slowly exploring every inch of his soles as he laughed louder and louder as the feather stroked slowly tracing random patterns on the soles of his feet. Then more lickling of the soles of Trent's feet and then finger tickles, slowly running my fingers every inch of the lad's feet, his soles so silky smooth and soft, a real delight to touch, strking and sliding my fingers all over his feet and gaining speed and ticklish intensity causing him to howl and shriek out loudly laughing hard, releasing long loud bursts of intense laughter and gasping as I relentlessly tickled both feet!

Now the dried up marker pen nib and questions asked and answers written on the soles of his feet inkless but so ticklish Jon his elder Step Brother's name, Al his Step Father's and where most ticklish, centre of his soles and finger tickles to determine the accuracy of his answer and numerous other questions making him giggle quite literally responding to them! The random patterns drawn on his feet making him squirm and drawing figure of eights on his arches. I telling Trent how much I love tickling feet and big ticklish feet as responsive as his so enticing and his laugh irresistible and stopping the teasing tickles momentarily to give his feet a good long sniffing saying their smell so intoxicating and ignoring his pleas to set him free saying his needing educating in submissiveness and indulging in licking and sucking his toes and in between them all and nibbling them!

“AAAAAaaaahahahahhahahahhahhahhhahahhehhehehhehehheheh-ahhhahahaa-ahhahaha-ahhahhahahaa.”

I soon having realised that having his feet orally serviced being something Trent hated and asked by Dan saying it reminding him of his Step Brother who even without his father's help as they shared a room would often wait until Trent was asleep and lift the covers, secure Trent's feet and lick and nibble Trent's toes to wake him and then lick the soles of his feet prior to tickling them which happened many nights of the week! Jon would stroke his feet and lick them simultaneously! How could I resist not taking Trent on a teasing and ticklish trip down memory lane to I would guarantee a similar reaction from him as my tongue slid in between each toe driving him absolutely berserk, wriggling his feet and toes, his body started shaking from it happening and even remembering Jon's rude awakening technique! I sucked his toes into my mouth and swirled my tongue between them and licked the soles of Trent's feet and tickled his arches with my teeth, grazing them along both arches. I massaged his feet firmly but then tell him I was going to be orally working over them and feeling him instantly tense up waiting for my tongue caresses!

"I will play with you Trent but Adam seems to be addicted to the smell of the raunchy feet and ripe taste of them!" Dan said and made other comments to unnerve Trent and telling him of other guys that we'd both indulged in tickling fun with as my fingers would be sliding under Trent's toes by example and holding them to lick more thoroughly like lollipops, giving each toe a blow job! I stuck my nose between his sweaty toes and inhaled.

Dan then gently caressed Trent's balls with his fingers whilst running the tendril of the feather along both inner thighs making Trent moan and caressed the lad's balls and in between his legs with the feather resulting in Trent squirming and involuntarily opening his legs a little wider! Then feathering Trent's erect dick, working over the had and the shaft of his dick with expert finesse with one intention to excite Trent to edge him and excite him but to deny him orgasm and relief! We both love hearing guys moan and groan in frustration whilst being driven to the brink so their dick's showing pre-cum! Dan slowly dragged the feather down the underside of Trent's dick from the base to the tip! Dan alternated between using the feather and his fingers over Trent's balls to make him squirm! Dan also lightly stroked Trent's armpits with his fingers and the feather and gave each sweaty pit a good sniff and licked and sucked and lightly bit and pinched Trent's nipples and I thrilled to see Dan work his magic with light butterfly touches stroking Trent to a climax that wouldn't happen! Seeing Trent's feet flexing and toes wiggling a bonus!

I was soon having activated the sonicare brushing the revolving bristles on the edges of Trent's feet hearing hysterical howls of laughter from him and the sensation overload we were both subjecting him to endure for our pleasure and amusement! The all-encompassing sensations of our expertise tickling completely having taken over his consciousness, Trent was under our complete control finding our teasing ministrations unbearable!

"NoNoNoNoNoNo.... Not there!! Not... HooohoooHaa Haaa! I-I-I'Mgoing...HaaaHaaa ...crazy!!! OOOhhh Haaaa NooNOoooo... Haaaa NooNOoooo....I'll do anything... Anything. ANYTHING! Just pleeeeass... HaHaHa!!! I can't take it. Ah HaHahh.....I can't.... OOOOhhh! Hoo, Hoo ... I - Can't - Take - HahAhaaaaaa. Sto..Sto...Stooooop! Anything! Ha, not my feet, no, no NOOHAHAHA!"

I was really rubbing the bristles faster and harder across the sexy ridges that formed near his heels when he curled his toes to get away from the unbearable sensations, I was thrilled as Dan was with Trent's instantaneous reactions! I knew I couldn't cope with me working over me like this, unmercilessly and sadistically but Dan and I have a reputation on the S/M scene as thorough professional Masters and something we're proud of and take seriously, dedicated to our craft and worthy of our recognition and respect in our field of enterprise! What Trent was not aware of is the whole session on CCTV and the edited film 'Teasing Trent' is on YOU TUBE but he blindfold cannot be positively identified, whether he has seen it or been made aware of it's existence who knows? Dan devilish with his feather all over Trent's balls and dick

"Don't! Please! Ah.. Haaa haaa. OH...Stop!AHHHhaaaahahaha! HooooAHHhahahaaaaaa!"

Dan stroked the feather across Trent's dick as I tickled Trent's feet and Dan feather teased his balls and we enjoyed witnessing Trent in uncontrollable fits of manic laughter as the intesnity heightened! Trent's balls tensing with each back and forth caress of Dan's feather over them and his struggling becoming more evident and his screams of laughter all the more desperate! I indulging in rubbing my fingers faster and faster over each of Trent's feet which looks and sounds amazing on camera, an oscar perfomance by Trent, a worthy contender for the promising newcomer award as he was edged so magnificently by us both!

OOHHH HaaaahaHooohoooHaa Haaa!I-I-I'M going ... HaaaHaaa! To ... Cumm! Sto.. Stop! No! No! Don't Make ... Me" but the inevitable happened "HaaahaaahaAAUUUGHHHH!" and Trent shuddered after his first orgasm in the session! I soon stroking his even more sensitive feet and Trent his armpits keeping our tickles light and effective as it didn't take much to have Trent writhing in torment and tease, reacting as if he was being electrocuted with 1,000 volts!

"HahaahaaaHaaaa. Nooo, no,oh ooooooAhhahahaahahah!"

Dan's fingers sending him into hysterical convulsions as I stroked the feather in between Trent's toes and he laughing as if he was almost hyperventilating and stopping to let him catch his breath and then starting again and moving from one intensely ticklish part of his feet to another having him shuddering in a ticklish frenzy as every touch from the feather or my fingers sent him into wild fits of incredible laughter being completely dominated by tickles! Masters who choose not to subject their subs to an experience of 'Tickle Torture' are really missing out! The fiendishly unbearable sensations from Dan's feather tickling of Trent's balls was something else and drove Trent berserk. I stopping teasing his feet so he having no distraction from the feeling!

"No! OH oh ohhh ah ah ahHahaaahaaaa! You.. You've got...to STT...STTOPPp! Not there! No no OhHohaoheehaHOHAHAHAAnythingANYTHING You're kkkillingg.. Me...Hahahaaaahahhaaa...No NOHAHHAHAHA!" Trent pleaded and pleaded, but Dan was relentless with his torture of Trent's balls! Dan moved the feather up and down slowly between Trent's balls and asshole sliding it under him and tessing his erect 7" dick and more sadistic unbearably ticklish and especially licklish sensations employed by me to Trent's feet using my fingers and my tongue! We then gave Trent a break but there were three more sessions he endured with us that night during his educative initiation into the world of submiisiveness on the leather and the S/M scene!

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back