• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Retribution for Ross M/M/F/F

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
The 6'1" client had shared drinks with the girls Chanelle and Lacey and felt very comfortable with the blonde and brunette who made him feel good as they sat close to him and Chanelle the blonde's hands on his thighs and running along them to touch him in between his legs as Lacey ran her beautifully manicured fingers through his black hair with both girls finding Pablo the Italian/American from Chicago very attractive and appealing to them and intent on getting him with them in one of the establishments private rooms and knowing exactly which one. Pablo had figured he'd mix business with pleasure and enjoy every moment of it he could so was more than happy to be taken upstairs to the designated room though a little surprised to see it was clearly one used by women who liked to be in control and said to his companions they were clearly kinky but that was cool, so what was their intentions with him

"Oh honey we are gonna play with you a little and surprise you!" said Lacey smiling at Chanelle

"Mmmm we sure are so let's have you strip down and show us what you are going to offer us baby!" said Chanelle and the client winked at them as he kicked off his shoes and removed his suit and shirt and tie but bending to peel off his black nylon socks they stopped him and said to keep his underwear on too for now and to lie on his back on the bed.

The handsome 30 year old obeyed the stunning girls in their early 20's and grabbed his wrists they pulled his arms open and cuffed them to the bed and then cuffed his socked feet together at the end of the bed, it was a fantasy becoming reality he thought and was more than happy to allow the busty girls to take charge imagining all manner of scenarios and was hard and his feeling of helplessness and vulnerabilty to them exciting him; he loved his job. Once secured and made blindfold by Lacey the girls told him they were going to change and he to not go anywhere; as if he could as just before leaving as Lacey gagged him, Chanelle purred in his left ear.

"Every sensation magnitised and reactive to every touch, feel and stroke Pablo you naughty boy, you need punishing!"

"Yes you bad boy need to be taught a lesson don't you!" and she smiled and winked at Chanelle as the man smiled

Then the girls left the room and went to their Boss and told him that they had the man set up and Curtis James told them they'd done good work from the moment of the clent's arrival and they could return downstairs to work but handed them a check each for $200 and the stunning girls went back to work. Curtis James then made his way to the room and smiled as the man in bondage and so immediately vulnerable and helpless spoke to them thinking the two dominatrix were back and joked he was all theirs for whatever fun they were intent on having with him.

Curtis smiled as he sealed the door of the room and then he shocked the client calling himself Pablo saying

"Sorry a change of plan, the girls unavailable so your stuck with me Pablo or isn't that Undercover cop Ross Palermo, oh yes I know who you are, in fact I know a lot about you and I've been expecting you and don't like imposters in my establshment and having the objective of exposure of corruption and illegality and putting me out of business and I don't like SNOOPS so you find yourself now in a ticklish situation; in fact Ross the worst kind for you as I know your secret; you're deathly ticklish and please don't insult my intelligence denying it! Oh and Pablo is the Spanish name not Italian, it's Paulo for future reference but you of all people should have known that or don't you speak Italian at home!"

"Let me tell you as I am sure you know that I'm Curtis James and own this establishment and know all about this line of business having been a hustler myself five years ago and then becoming Attorney Geoff Bank's boy and the man extremely generous and provided me the funds to set this place up, conveniently he and his wife drowning at Cape Cod when their yacht capsized whilst on vacation last year and now you come along and think you'll destroy it all but first enjoying the pleasures it provides. What you didn't know being my speciality but you will learn that tonight. I tied guys up and tickled them until they shot their loads and having spunked off becoming even more ticklish so then I tickled them insane and then got them horny again and desperate to come and with the need to come again having got them more horny and taunting them to distraction as they'd come again but then be tickled even more so yeah Ross I know an awful lot about tickling!"

"Hmm Ross Palermo 30 years old last month so a Pisces and astrology is interesting isn't it as your erogenous zone is supposed to be your feet and a foot massage getting you worked up but in my experience as interested always asked clients their star sign found Scorpio and Pisecean men the most ticklish of all and seeing in your loafers a size 11's facing me in black Armani sheers so the NYPD paying well these days then whooa you have a really strong smell going on there but nicely shaped feet Ross and looking pretty smooth, Ssshsh can't hear what your saying, save your breath until you need it tickled breathless by me! I am going to discover just how ticklish your feet are and how out of control and have you squirming! I love guys giggling as it's embarrassing and humiliating for them especially tickled so they're begging me to stop! Teasing their dicks and tickling their dicks driving them crazy then pumping them so they shoot their pent up loads and tickling their feet!" Curtis said laughing himself.

Ross was begging to be freed and Curtis knew it and smiled saying he loved having men under his control and then suggested the blackmail tactic reminding Ross that being married, was his wife aware of where her husband was in the line of duty and how would she react to hearing he having been in the company of two very pretty hostesses and told Ross that he better do exactly as told and he best understand this and smiled as Ross nodded.

"Good so feet secured together so rub them together, that's it now wiggle your toes, right foot yes good and left foot - stop!"

Angry and frustrated but trapped Ross seethed as he obeyed the instructions sensing Curtis close to his feet as Curtis was blowing air on them both. He joking he was cooling them down and remarking his favourite type of socks being black dress socks and leaned into them both taking a deep sniff and smiling as Ross tried to move his feet away as Curtis told him they both having a wonderful day-long odour as he sniffed one foot then the other and what a rush as he sniffed both socked feet and then shocking Ross began to lick the sweat of the sole of his right socked foot and sucked on his socked toes and then did the same to his left foot as Ross cursed him making Curtis smile broadly!

"Your wife Rosa is some lucky bitch married to you Ross and having this intoxicating smell to savour if she does but maybe she doesn't get to enjoy your feet as maybe a little too sweaty and stinky but you can be sure I am getting very hard, oh fuck yeah and glad you did some snooping tonight but I guess not the kind of fun you hoped for with Channelle and Lacey, hot chicks right and really know how to pleasure a guy, they've proven a good investment, Mmm your feet sure are warm and have a hot n' damp sweaty, male foot odour so a smell that for me is like no other, some guys a little too pungent and rank but the exhilarating aroma of your socked feet Mmm perfect!"

Curtis leaned closer so both secured feet were right in his face and he inhaling them deeply and pressing his lips to the soles and knowing Ross hating every second was exciting him more and he proceeded to massage Ross's socked feet but caressed the soles lightly through the damp sheer socks, a mix of natural sweat and his oral ministrations to each foot. Curtis slowly teased and tickled Ross's socked soles. Ross started laughing immediately and trying to wriggle his feet away from the attack.

Curtis stroked the tops, then the soles back and forth, back and forth as Ross continued to laugh and struggle under the dancing fingers. Curtis pressed both feet into his face and remarked he loved the fact he could make out every crease of the soft and slender soles through the socks and his tongue covered the length of each foot from heels to toes and back again. He left no area untouched by his skilled and experienced tongue and the sole not being orally enjoyed by him was being caressed lightly as Ross squrimed on the bed to American/Jamaican Curtis's delight!

"Yeah Ross your feet are insanely ticklish, a tickler's delight even socked; what's the matter? Ticklish?" Curtis said as he ran his fingers up n' down both soles, is the sneaky cop ticklish; what's that you're saying Please, please don't do that, Im really very ticklish. I can't stand it! yeah I hear you Ross and just the reaction I wanted from you, what I wanted to hear!"

Curtis continued lightly stroking his fingers along the length of each socked foot independently and then simultaneously like a crazed torturer enjoying tickling the very attractive cop's feet which twitched spasmodically as Curtis was fully engrossed, involved in teasing and tormenting them even more fiendishly to his sadistic satisfaction as he tickled them faster and faster and then slowed up and lightly caressed the socked toes and under them all!

"I tell you what the room is soundproof so let's ungag you Ross as I want to hear you suffer for me, that's it and now tickle, tickle, tickle, coochie, coochie cooo who's a ticklish cop, Ross is tickle tickle!" taunted Curtis stroking each foot in turn

"No, hee-hee, please don't, ha-ha, I really can't ha-ha-haStop! Oh stop! Please! Ha ha ha ha...not there! Anyplace but there! Hee ha ha ha ha no, no...ohstop tickling me! Stop! I can't stand it!" begged Ross

"Okay let's give you a breather and these feet are very hot and need a real cool off so let's slip these socks slowly off, that's it down over the heel and gently easing along the sole and a little more and a little more and oh there we go ten bare toes Mmm and now the left foot yeah there we go and look at that two bare and very sensitive cop feet but look a little dirty to me so what shall we do about that huh? You know what a tongue baths in order Ross!" teased Curtis as he lightly ran his fingers over both newly bared soles which tickled Ross immensely as he giggled and wiggled his toes involuntarily as he struggled on the bed as Curtis delivered his finger tickles and giggles became fully fledged laughter from ticklish, too ticklish Ross!

Curtis then began to lick the bare soles of the cop and had him in seconds howling hysterically as Curtis's tongue slid allover both bare feet from the heels to the toes which were licked and sucked and nibbled by him as Ross gasped for air when he wasn't moaning and laughing which was consistently, constantly being so horribly ticklish on his feet. Cutis having an insatiable appetite licked and slurpped feverishly at both feet tickling the cop incredibly horribly as he was laughing loudly and wiggling his toes violently in reaction to the insidious torture being meted out to him!

Relentlessly Curtis explored every inch of Ross's bare feet with his tongue and all Ross could do was laugh loudly gasping for air between howls of laughter! The oral tickling tickled even more than Curtis's manual tickling had and that horrendous enough! Ross was begging and pleading for Curtis to stop, the torment to end but Curtis angered by the cop snooping around scraped fingers and slid his tongue all over both feet! Ross was literally being driven berserk, he was going ballistic as Ross continued the torture he so genuinely loved dishing out and as a hustler being paid for it but this freebie proving to him money isn't everything!

"Mmmm your feet taste as ripe as they smell raunchy Ross and in the words of that Carpenter's song 'We've only just begun!'

Curtis humming the song as he massaged each foot again and told Ross that this was to let him get to know the feel of them and determine where they the most sensitive and if one foot was more ticklish than the other. One foot massage and then the other licked and the combination keeping Ross laughing hysterically! Ross reacting perfectly to the invasive and intensely ticklish tongue work that Curtis had perfected to a fine art! Ross feeling the outer edges of his size 11's licked and fingers caressing his soles and toes and under his toes! Curtis taking in their smell and taste as he nibbled the toes and worked his tongue expertly between Ross's vulnerable and exposed toes and then sucked all his toes of each foot un turn at once. Now absolutely desperate Ross was begging for mercy.

"Ross what I'm gonna do is tickle and tease your feet and I'm gonna keep tickling and teasing your feet, yeah and I tend to go a little crazy when tickling someone's feet so back in the day earned my fee and delivered what was promised from me; making my clients happy and guaranteeing them wearing a smile on their faces but kept how a mystery but nine times out of ten successfully and Senator Banks loved to hate my using and abusing him and he having size 14's!"

"I remember first meeting him and he needing a drink or two and the 40 year old secured to my bed naked but for his socks and running a finger over the centre of his right foot then left and he trying to stifle a giggle that was trying to come out and saying to him if he wanted to me, he had to earn it and asking him if he was ticklish and he saying he wasn't and my then stroking both feet at the same time and he trying to stay quiet but loud giggling escaped him, toes curling as my fingers stroked the base of them in you guessed it black silk socks. His feet warm and moist from being inside his shoes and I viciously stroking his socked soles and he going mad when socks peeled off my fingers restlessly tickled all over the soles of his feet and he like you getting an erection! The tickling getting him horny! I ran my fingers over the soles of his huge bare feet and he reacted as if he were being shocked with 1,000 volts as I continued to stroke the soles of his feet as he howled with hysterical laughter. The wildly struggling Senator unable to escape the torment of having the soles of his feet continuously stroked by me as I explored his big, helpless and vulnerable feet seeking out his weakest points and driving him over any limit of endurance he had tortuously stroking over his feet, across his arches and in between and under his toes having him in frantic fits of laughter as his large feet were exceptionally ticklish and I enjoyed exploiting this vulnerability sadistically tickle torturing him and showing no mercy as he had told me a lie and needed to be punished as I told him! I vigorously continued an unending assault on his feet and like I said he learned to love to hate me giving his feet a work out!"

Ross listened as Curtis was psychologically working on him as he knew and told Ross as the Senator's boy he gained full control of the man! Curtis went into details as Ross got a tickling respite as Curtis just enjoyed smelling both feet! One meet had him naked in a sleeping bag and strapped to the bed on his stomach and let him roast a bit and then cut the end of the bag and started tickling both bare exposed feet! He giggled and squirmed and writhed around as I slowly dragged my fingernails along the soles of his feet and under and in between his toes telling him he was my tickle toy and that was that! The fun I had making him earn my dick which he was obsessed with so played by my rules, the Scorpio hated his feet tickled, it made him angry but that was what excited me! Another time I had him on the bed blindfold and expecting me to tickle the shit out of his feet but I instead had assistance from an ex employee of his who had been fired and was all too eager to get even, I won't say how I found him but he gave Geoff Banks hell! Unlike me he used oil and coated all over both soles and finger smeared it in between all of the Senator's toes not missing anywhere which tickled him bad enough but then howls of laughter as his fingers got to work on both quivering, trapped feet as they slid across both slick, smooth soles and along his arches and under and in between his toes exploiting his extreme ticklishness wreaking ticklish havoc on his feet giving them absolutely no mercy raking his brutal nails up and down both soles for maybe two hours and then satisfied when he'd made him cry he left and the Senator never knew it wasn't me except he said the tickling style seemed more aggressive! The ex employee working for another Senator and a Democrat not Republican this time around!

"Okay given you a break so Ross are your feet feather ticklish as if so you are in real trouble?" taunted Curtis as with practiced and precision strokes he slid the tickle tool and the quill end up n' down the length of the undercover cop's soles watching his toes wiggle and squirm helplessly

“NONONONONOSTOPPITSTOPPITHEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HA-HA-HA!”

Changing tactic Curtis began circled the feather tip around the arch of Ross's right foot and in between his writhing toes

“NOOOPLEASENOTHA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!”

Curtis loved inflicting the merciless tickle-torture on Ross tormenting him and stroking the feather tip back and forth over the all of Ross’s toes and from one foot to the other!

“PLE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEEAAASEEEHA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HANO MORENO MORE!” the tormented cop begged.

Instead Curtis moved the feather from Ross's toes down to the balls of his feet, and began stroking the tip of the tortrous instrument around in a figure-8 pattern. The effect was instantaneous.

“AAAH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HEE-HEE-HEESTA-HAHAHAHAPNOPLEEEEEAAASESTOP TICKLING ME-HEHEHEHEHE!”

Curtis grinned maliciously, his eyes gleaming cruelly as he told Ross it was only a bit of tickling fun!

“HEE-HEE-HEE-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEASEI C-CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE!” the cop was pleading with Curtis to stop as Curtis poked the tip of the feather on each one of Ross's toes in turn, sadistically, brushing the edge of the feather horizontally up and down the full length of both of Ross's vulnerable feet!

“PAH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEASE STA-HA-HA-HA-HA!” Ross continued begging as Curtis stroked and twirled the feather tip underneath Ross’s splayed, wiggling toes as his body convulsed with tortured, hysterical laughter.

“NONO THAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEASE STOPPLE-HEE-HEE-HEE-AAAHHH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHANO MORE NO MORE!”

“Have you ever considered what it’d be like to be tickled to death Ross?” Curtis whispered sadistically in Ross's right ear as he slid the feather edgeways between each one of the Ross's squirming toes in turn and smiling gleefully as Ross's tormented laughter intensified.

"HAA-HAHAHAHAHAHASTOPPITSTOPPITHEEHEEHEEHEEHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHANOOOAHAHHAHA!”

Curtis withdrew the feather and let Ross catch his breath and compose himself and he faced both hot n' sweaty feet and inhaled them deeply and licked the right sole and then the left sole. Both tender soles tongue tickled was a sensation Curtis knew Ross found the hardest to bear as it was sensual and Ross was a straight guy who loved pussy!

“No! Stopha-ha-ha-ha-haNooooohahahahhahFUUCKAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA!"

"Mmmmmmmm love straight feet and eating Italian!" teased Curtis lapping hungrily at the sweaty, sticky and smelly feet as he licked the bare soles and nibbled and sucked Ross's toes driving Ross into ticklish hysteria

“PlheheheHEHE-HEASESTOPSTA-HA-HA-HA-HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!”

Curtis started frantically scribbling his fin gers over both of Ross's soles, darting between his toes and making long lines across his soles. Ross reacted with his wildest laughter of the session so far.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHIHIHIHINOOOHAHAHAHAHAPLEHEHEHASEHAHAHAHA!"

Curtis slowed down his tickling only lightly stroking both soles and gliding his fingers lightly over Ross's toes and then slid his tongue over all ten toes of Ross's feet. He lapped his tongue against Ross's toes again and along the base of his toes. Curtis licked along both arches and then nibbled along Ross's arches as Ross's giggles increased as Curtis licked along Ross's toes and glided his tongue up and down both soles as he inhaled the aroma of both feet. Curtis saying to him how addictive his foot smell was and stuck his nose in between and under all of his toes and deeply inhaling them!

"You dirty perverted bastard!" yelled Ross as Curtis smiled at him as he sniffed Ross's feet

"Oh Ross don't like these stinky, sweaty, ticklish, licklish feet messed with; well fuck you as I am going to enjoy every inch of them for a long, long time, your feet will no longer be virgin but foot raped!" taunted Curtis as he ran his tongue in between Ross's toes and licked along both arches taking in the scent of each foot!

He then began to lightly scribble his fingers against the soft soles of Ross's feet as involuntarily Ross's toes wiggled wildly as Curtis stroked under the toes that caught his attention and loving hearing Ross suffer and laugh.

"HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHASTOOOOPI C-CAN'T T-TAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA TAKE ITHAHAHAHHAHASTOHOHOPHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Curtis winked at Ross as he kept up the tickle torture on Ross's insanely ticklish feet and lightly traced his fingers up and down his sensative soles and gently pulled the toes of his right foot back with one hand and with the other began to tickle Ross's sensative toes, from the base to the tips of them so Ross was in hysterics and furiously trying to pull free. His efforts were useless as Curtis kept on tickling him.

"HAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAPPLEAHEHEHEASE!" Ross laughed as Curtis whose hands were soft and smooth, making the torture that much worse taunted the straight undercover cop as he stroked in between Ross's toes!

"Glad not as practiced as I was that I've not lost my touch Ross but guess you can see how I drove my trade crazy and loved every minute of it and Geoff Banks so tickle tortured by me, it's great dishing out similar treatment to you!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHESTAHAHAPHAHAHAHAHAHAIT TICKLES! HAHAHAHAHAHA!"yelled Ross as Curtis repeated the twisted toe tickling with his left foot and had Ross's feet completely at his mercy but wasn't feeling merciless and told him that he wasn't going to stop as he was having too much fun and loved Ross's irresistible laugh as he tickled both soles simultaneously!

"NOHOHO! NOT THE TOHOHOHOES!" Ross yelled out feeling Curtis's fingers tickling the bases of his toes on one foot then the other and alternating feet consistently! His focus of attention the arches and balls of his feet

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Ross was gasping for air howling with laughter as Curtis ran the quill of the feather along the sole of one foot then the other "HAHAHAHA! STOHOHOP TICKLING MEHEHEHEHEHEHEESTAHAHAHAHAP ITHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAIT TICKLESTAHAHAPPLEAHEHEHEHEHESE!"

"Oh Ross Ssssh of course it tickles, it tickles like fuck but you wanted to mess with me and only fair I mess with you and can I help it if I'm foot fixated and these feet, well have to say pretty addictive and I'm hooked even long and slow finger strokes get to you, a real tender foot and what if I draw little circles here in the centre of this right foot, the vulnerable sole, Oooooh yes now that tickles and left foot, well look at that the same reaction!" said Curtis as the ticklish assault continued mercilessly!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I CAN'T TAHAHAHAKE ITHAHHAHAHAHAASSTOOPPP STTOOPPPPP PPLLLEAASSEE AHAHAHAHHA!"

Curtis raked his nails up and down the length of each sole, causing an equally wild reaction on both as hecontinued exploring the ultra-sensitive feet, holding back the toes of each foot in turn and scraping the undersides of the toes with amazing speed.

"AHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAH AHAAHHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA"

Curtis then rubbed both feet and took time massaging them saying he loved their warmth and moistness and first sniffed and then licked both feet and licked and nibbled Ross's toes and sucked them one by one and then tickled them again but light tickles but still making Ross giggle and then licked them again! Curtis rubbed his hands up n' down the smooth soles of both feet and smelled both feet as he licked them and found Ross extremely licklish the warmer his feet got and so stopped licking his feet and plugged in the hairdryer and aimed the hot air on Ross's feet!

"Geoff hated me doing this Ross as like you his feet so hideously sensitive when heated and then attacked by me but you best get ready as your feet are getting very nice n' hot and you know one tool got to him the most and that's the sonicare, all the revolving bristles running all over his feet was purel hell for him but we'll see how you react Ross!"

Curtis smiled as having de-activated the hairdryer, he activated the sonicare, electric toothbrush

"Bzzzzz"AHAHAHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SSTTOOOPPPPPPPP NOOOOO MOOREEEEE TTTIIICCCKKLLINNGHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAHAHAHHAAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA!" screamed the desperate Ross as the bristles were evil exploring all over his feet, exploiting every inch of them. Ross's outrageously ticklish feet were going wild and flexing like mad as Curtis laughed as he kept brushing the soles of both Ross's feet over and over again!

He stopped after five minutes or so and again started licking the soles of Ross's feet knowing this sensation unbearable for Ross

"AHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA" Ross instantly reacted as Curtis continued licking both soles of Ross's feet over and over again and slipping his tongue in between the long toes while his fingers lightly stroked the soles and this combination of the licking and the tickling sent Ross over the edge

Curtis lightly danced his nails on Ross's soles and raking his nails up and down his arches and didn't let up on the tickling and flicked his fingers rapidly over every part of Ross's left foot from heel to toes and dancing his fingers from one ticklish spot to the next and stroking the heel area with one hand and the ball of Ross's foot with the other; then he started licking Ross's left arch driving him ballistic with laughter as the tickling overwhelmed him! Curtis moved to the right foot and loved the fact that the foot tickling was driving Ross crazy! He enjoying getting to know Ross's straight, ultra- senstive feet very well, their smell, their taste, their ticklishness and where most ticklish! His high arches where a light touch made him gasp, the sensitive areas at the base of his toes and both overtly ticklish and licklish soles that responded so violently so wildly to being tickled!

Ross then subjected to Curtis teasing a thick and fuzzy pipe-cleaner in between his toes as he told Ross that he was going to tickle under and in between all of his toes and use his fingers, his tongue, the sonicare, the feather, the pipe-cleaner and then clicked the ball-point pen which was inkless and told Ross that he loved using this tool as he could draw ticklish paterns all over both soles and it tickled like fuck as he discovered when seeing Senator Geoff Bank's reaction to it! Ross was in hysterics as the ball-point tickles began and continued for twenty minutes! Inevitably though Curtis again sucking and licking Ross's toes as his fingers tortured and teased all the most sensitive spots on each foot. The combined sensations drove Ross to a new level of ticklishness! Curtis methodically tickled his feet and became an untamed mess of crazed laughter!

Curtis stroked both Ross's arches, his fingers spider tickling and caressing both of Ross Palermo's feet and it tickled and tickled and tickled even more.

"HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!" Curtis reversed the feather and stroked the quill end the length of Ross's soles and drew circles on each instep and got the immediate and wild ticklish reaction from Ross he wanted

"HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH, N-NNNNNOOOOO, HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!"

Curtis winked at Ross as he saw the feather end in between each of his toes saying that he was going to enjoy more meetings or Rosa would find where her husband went on duty as he caressed both Ross's feet and under his toes and then licked his soles and sucked on his toes, five at a time and stroked the soles of his feet again and indulged in giving both feet a thorough tongue bath saying he knew how Ross hated this sensation the most so one he needed to be educated to accepting and perhaps enjoying eventually as every meeting his feet would be licked and his toes sucked and he better get used to the teasing and liclish sensations! Then having had Ross laughing hysterically he left the room!

Ross wondered what was happening and then Curtis returned with Chanelle and Lacey and set up the cameras and aimed to show Ross filmed to his dick, balls and inner thighs but not his feet!

"Right girls enjoy exciting Ross but deny him orgasm, edge him, suck him, lick his balls, Lacey do your thing, finger his ass and we'll work him over girls as we did to that Australian client who caused us problems and unseen I will be giving his feet a working over as I did that Australian and filmed I want Ross seen moaning and giggling as you girls give him the 'Red Light Special'

Chanelle and Lacey got busy licking Ross's balls and niples, sucking his dick and both at the same time which drove him wild but Curtis running his fingers and tongue up n' down the soles of his ticklish feet and tickling in between his toes as he moaned and giggled hysterically as Ross lightly tickling both feet and increasing the speed of his stroking touch and aiming for the centre of both soles as Chanelle lightly licked Ross's balls making him shiver and then feather stroked his balls with it, sending him over the edge as Lacey sucked his nipples and nibbled them. Ross was fully erect and Curtis spider-tickled both of his feet while Chanelle ran the feather over the head of Ross's dick and Lacey licked a finger and sliding it under Ross began stroking his rim and as Chanelle sucked Ross's dick, her finger slid inside him and she located his prostrate and played with him as Chanelle drove Ross wild licking his dick as Curtis tickled his feet and sucked and licked his toes taking a mouthful at a time driving Ross crazy! The combination teasing driving Ross berserk moaning and laughing simultaneously!

"Nnnn-nnoooo-ooomMmmmmOooohfuuck, heheheheheh HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAheheheheheheeheAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

There was a long night of kinky fun ahead for the undercover cop who would become Curtis's tickle toy as he still is six months later and Rosa having no idea where he is when he has to work late on an assignment and often all night!

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back