• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Teasing is a Wife's Prerogative F/M, Non Consent, Bondage, no tik in this chapter...

Teasing Is a Wife's Prerogative
By SlaverTickler

Jim woke up from the sound of his alarm click buzzing loudly on the end table next to him. When the handsome 35 year old tried to sit up, he discover all four of his limbs had been restrained by silk scarves, and that he had been stripped of his shorts and T-shirt as he slept. Looking over at the buzzing clock the lean helpless man could see that it was only 3 am, but normally the clock was set for 6:00 am. None of this made any sence to the short haired man, who would go to all this trouble restrain him? Why naked? And why at 3 in the morning.

"Hellow darling!" Exclaimed Lucy as she entered the bed room looking fresh and with a bounce in her step, "I trust you slept well?"

Lucy was Jim's stunning wife. She had been born and raised in Buenos Aires Argentina, and the two met at a fashion show in Montreal Canada. He had been a carpenter who worked on the stage desig, while she had been a make-up artist for the models. Thought she was a model didn't you. No, she tried that but unfortunately her bizarrely curvaceous frame put that dream out of reach. However an agency talent scout loved Lucy's attitude and personal style and offered her work applying war paint to her cat walkers. She met Jim and the two have been together ever since. This, however, was the day after their wedding anniversary and the start of Lucy's new out look on life. Starting with taking controls of the household. Controlling the house hold ment controlling Jim, and she knew exactly how to do that!

"Lucy?" Said Jim, with a puzzled tone, "What's going on, did you do this?"

"Yes, I did it all." She said as she snuggled up against her bound, naked, husband. Sure to keep silk robe wrapped securely around her buxom body, "and before you ask, it's because I have desired to take charge of things around here." Lucy informed him, the house, the money, our sex life, all of it will be under my control, and you will obay my commandments or suffer the consequences!"

To be continued...

(Up dates coming, hope you enjoyed this introduction, it's going to get spicey!)

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back