• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Taratainia III */ff

Double T

TMF Master
Bobbi reached the lake just steps ahead of her giggling captain. Flinging herself down on the bank of the lake, she rolled on her back, bringing her hands up in front of her.
"Truce! Heeheehee! Truce!" she cried, as Maria grew near.
"Well, O.K. Bobbi." Maria responded. "Truce....for now."
Bobbi stood up, and peered into her scanner. Walking around the perimiter of the lake, until she came to the waterfall that fed it.
"Oh, my!" Bobbi exclaimed. "This is odd."
"What is it?" Maria asked.
"The water falling here is pure water!" Bobbi replied.
"So?" said Maria. "You said there was fresh water..."
"Not just fresh," Bobbi said, cutting her off. "Pure. No trace elements, minerals, nothing. Just one hundred percent pure hydrogen and oxygen!"
"Let me see that." Maria said. Bobbi handed her the scanner.
"I'll be!" said Maria. "That's purer than anything we have on the ship, or back on Earth."
"I don't know about you," Bobbi said. "but I'm thirsty!"
"With that she stepped into the waterfall, opening her mouth to get a drink.
"Mmmmmmm, Maria! It's great! " said Bobbi. "Come on in!"
"Just a second" Maria said. "I'm going to lay what little clothing I have left out on this rock, so it wil be dry when were finished." She ducked behind a bush. "No peeking!" She called out.
"Oh, brother!" Bobbi said to herself. She was about to take another drink, when a large strand of what appeared to be seaweed, shot out of the lake, wrapped itself around Bobbi's ankle, and pulled her in.
"What the..." Bobbi managed to gasp, just before going under.
"What was that Bobbi?....Bobbi?" Maria said, stepping out from behind the bush. 'Now where has that girl gone to?' she thought to herself. Then she noticed the large bubbles breaking the surface.
"Oh my God!" Maia exclaimed, diving into the water without a second thought. The first thing that caught her attention was the clarity of the water, she could see perfectly well, as if she were wearing a snorkling mask. The second thing that caught her attention was Bobbi, about a hundred yards ahead of her, wrapped in seaweed, and struggling to get free. Maria swam over as fast as possible to rescue her friend, but as she neared, she relized that Bobbi wasn't so much struggling as writhing. And, even more astounding, she was laughing. Before Maria could react, Bobbi opened her eyes.
" Hi, Maria!" Maria heard in Bobbi's voice. Shaking her head, she started trying to puul the seaweed away from Bobbi.
" Hey, Maria! It's okay! It's just Tara, having some more fun!"
Maria was staring at Bobbi, trying to figure out whatwas going on.
" Oh, I'm sorry!" Bobbi "said". " I guess I should explain"
The vines stopped moving, and released Bobbi. She motioned Maria to follow her to the surface. Once there, Bobbi exhaled a stream of water from her lungs, making her look like a fountain.
"Bobbi, what is going on here?" Maria demanded.
"Isn't it fantastic?" Bobbi said, excitedly, her lips moving in sync with hr words this time. "Tara dragged me under, but something inside me, or her, or maybe both of us, assured me I wouldn't be harmed. I was a little apprehensive when the seaweed started tickling me, but I just laughed, and when I had to inhale again, the water flowed into my lungs nice and smooth. No choking or gagging, and do you remember what I said about the purity of the water? Well, the oxygen must have come right from the water, because my lungs didn't burn, either!"
"But...but...I HEARD you!" Maria said, totally perplexed.
"Oh, that!" Bobbi giggled. "I saw you coming, and somehow knew that, if I thought at you, you would hear me. Obviously, you did!"
"This is absolutely crazy." said Maria. "Breathing under water?! Telepathy?! Is it possible?"
"I'm still here." Bobbi stated. "Go on, Maria! Try it!"
"Well, I'm not too sure about this, but I guess I should give it a try." agreed Maria.
Both women ducked under the water, Bobbi breathing freely, Maria holding her breath.
" Can you hear me?" Maria thought, as Bobbi swam past and behind her.
" Loud and clear, captain! Now take a nice deep breath!" Bobbi thought back.
Maria hesitated. Bobbi sensed this, and swam up behind her. Trailing her fingers lightly up Maria's sides, she made her giggle, then gasp. Maria's eyes filled with only momentary fear, then wonder, as she drew the water down her windpipe and into her lungs.
" Oh, my! Bobbi this IS fantastic!" sent Maria. " I never would have believed it!"
"Isn't it the best?" Bobbi sent back. " Especially with the clarity of the water. Lets go exploring!"
" Right behind you." Thought Maria.
The two swam off, marveling over the various plants, rock formations, and sea life Tara had to offer. Maris was feeling a little down, however. Since the seaweed had tickled Bobbi, she was expecting something. They had been tickled together everytime so far. Little did Maria know she hadn't long to wait. While she and Bobbi were marveling over a school of fish that, when the sunlight hit them right, acted like prisms, casting rainbow images all around, she didn't notice the approach of four eel-like creatures coming up behind her. Quick as a flash, Two of them wrapped themselves around Maria's feet, and the other two wound around her torso. Bobbi "heard" Maria's squeal of surprise, and turned to see her laughing and squirming at irregular intervals.
" Who are your friends, Maria?" Bobbi teased her.
" Must be electric tickling eels' Maria telephed back. " They seem to vibrate every now and then, but instead of shocking, it tickles!"
Maria was rather impressed that she could think so clearly while in the grip of the tickler eels. Bobbi just sat on a nearby rock until it was over. She then motioned Maria to surface. This time, after breaking the suface, they both exhaled streams of water. As Maria was wiping the warer from her eyes, she heard a peal of laughter.
"What's so funny?" she asked Bobbi. "Tara tickling you again?"
"Not me," said Bobbi, surprised. "I thought it was you."
"I just got tickled." replied Maria. "But if it wasn't me, and it wasn't you, then...."
At that moment, as if to answer Maria's unasked question, A creature apeared from under the surface. It resembled a dolphin, except for the fact it had a much shorter nose, was about three times larger, and, where a dolphin would be a blueish-grey, this creatue was orange. Maria and Bobbi looked at it, then at each other, then back at the creature. The creature then started swimming backwads on its tail, like an Earth dolphin does, and opened it's mouth, but instead of the chittering sound, the sound this dolphin made was one of distinctly feminine laughter. Bobbi was the first to find her voice.
"Here you go, girl" She cooed to it. "Nice and easy. Here you go."
The dolphin slowly swam up to Bobbi, sticking it's head out of the water. Bobbi gently petted its head, and it emitted the laughing sound again.
"Good girl." said Bobbi. "Good girl!"
"How do you know it's girl?" asked Maria.
"I don't, really." Bobbi replied. "But it sounds like a female."
The creaure started swimming backwards on it's tail again, making the laughing sound, flopped down in the water, swam a few yard, and looked back expectantly.
"I believe she wants us to follow" said Maria.
"Oh, can we?" Bobbi asked.
"Like I could stop you." said Maria, smiling. "Hey, we can breathe underwater and communicate telepathicly, I'm up to try anything! By the way, getting any messages what we should call her?"
Bobbi consentrated, then shook her head.
"Not getting anything, but I'd like to call her Christine, or just Chrissy." Bobbi sugested. The clouds broke overhead, and the sun shone down.
"Looks like Tara agrees." Maria said to her lieutennant, then turning to the creature, said "O.K. Chrissy. Lead on."
Chrissy began swimming, as the women followed, through waterways and smaller lakes. Traveling mostly underwater, Maria and Bobbi were still amazed at all the unusual spices they came upon, and amused every time a tray tendril of seaweed, or friendly fish tickled them as they swam along.
"Maria" Bobbi sent. " You do reaize you're still naked, right?"
" Oh my gosh!" Maria thought back. " I'd completely forgotton!"
" Well, no biggie." thought Bobbi. " I think I'll join you. After all, who's to see?"
With that, Bobbi wriggled out of her makeshift bikini. Chrissy was heading for the surface. The women followed. When they broke from the water, they seemed to be in the middle of a great bay.
"Oh! A beach!" Bobbi said. She was just about to strike out for it, when she dissapeared under the water. Maria soon did the same. What they discovered was Chrissy seemed to have a twin. They had grabbed Maria and Bobbi by the ankles, and pulled them back down. Two more of the giant, orange creatures swam up, and trapped the girl's wrists in their jaws. This caused no discomfort, because the great sea animals teeth were much like the furballs, soft and rounded, feeling more like fingers than anything else. Niether Bobbi nor Maria were suprised to see two octopus like creatures swimming their way.
" Here we go again!" think-giggled Maria, " You ready, Bobbi?"
" Ready?" Bobbi responded. " I was beginning to think Chrissy would never get to it!"
The approaching octopi swam up, extended their tenticles, and proceded tickling Bobbi and Maria under the arms, on the ribs, tummy, belly button. hips. knees, and soles of the feet all at once.
" Heeheeheeheehahahahahahahahahahahaha1" Maria shrieked in her mind.
" OHHHHH! HAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAAHAAHHAAAHAHAAHA! HHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAAHAAAHHAAAA!" Bobbi mind-laughed out, the all over tickling catching her by surprise. Over each others telepatic hysteria, they could hear Chrissy, and her compatriots laughing along. After six or seven minutes. The octopi swam off, Chrissy and her friends let go, swam both of the girls back near the shore, and swam off. Maria and Bobbi, still giggling, stumbled up onto the beach.
"Whew!" exclaimed Maria. "That gets to be more fun each time it happens!"
"Yes," Bobbi agreed. I like it, too!"
The sun beamed down.
"I don't want to lay on the sand with my wet body." said Maria.
"I'm sure I can find something in here." said Bobbi, stepping into a woods that adjoined the beach, She came back moments later, carrying two, huge leaves, more than big enough for each of them to lie on.
"Good work, lieutennent!" Maria remarked, reclining on her leaf. "Just hope I don't burn too badly."
"I wouldn't worry about it." Bobbi said, laying down. "Last sensor reading I took read that Tara's sun, while life sustaining, has almost negligable amounts of radiation. We could lay out here for hours, and probably not even tan."
"Well, that's good." Maria replied, yawning. "I could use a little nap. All that swimming and giggling."
"Mmmmmmmm" murrmered Bobbi, already falling asleep.
Maria then lay down, and slept also. When she woke up, it was later in the day. She glanced over at Bobbi, who was still asleep. Maria rose, meaning to wake Bobbi up so they could go back to camp, but as Maria approached her sleeping companoion, she noticed a trench dug right next to her. Smiling, Maria gently dragged Bobbi's leaf into the trench, then, covering her with her own leaf, Maria started pushing sand to cover Bobbi from neck to ankles. As Maria was finishing, Bobbi stirred, then woke.
"Uhhhhh, Maria? What are you doing?" Bobbi asked, a little bleary.
"Oh,just a little eye-opener!" replied Maria as she slowly glided her nails over the soles of Bobbi's now helpless feet.
"EEEEEEEEEE! Ah hahahahahahaahaahahahaahahaahaa! Maaaaaariiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaa! Hahahahahahaahahhahhahaaahahahhaaahaa!" Bobbi squealed, feet wriggling wildly. "Not the feet! Hahahahahhah! N-n-not on my feeeeeheeheeheeheeheet! Hahahhahhahahhhahaahahahahaa! Hahahhhahahaaahahahhahaaahhahahaahha!!!!!!!"
"Like you don't love it." said Maria, grinning, never even slowing her tickling.
Suddenly, Bobbi erupted.
"OMG! OMG! OMG! HAHHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAHAHAHHAHA! NO NO NO NO NO! HAHHHAHHAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAHAHHHAHAAAHAHAHHHAHAA! HAHAHHHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAA!"
What's wrong?" Maria said. She stopped tickling, thinking she had gone too far, but Bobbi continued laughing.
"I-I-I'S THE LEEEEEEEEEAVES! HAHHHAHHHAHAAHHHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHHA!' Bobbi managed to cry out. "HAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA! THEY'RE TICKLING MEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE ALL OVER! HAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA! hAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAAA!!!!!"
What Bobbi was experiencing, and Maria didn't know, was that the leaves surrounding Bobbi's body had produced thousands of litle tendrils that were now tickling her in every ticklish nook and cranny, much to her delight.
"Why are you saying no? Do you want me to dig you out?" Maria asked, slightly concerned.
The tendrils paused, letting Bobbi answer.
"No, it's not that." Bobbi replied, still giggling a little, "When I was a teenager, and my friends would tickle me, I'd always yell out 'Stop!' or 'Don't!', because I was afraid that if they knew how much I really liked it, they'd think it was weird and stop doing it. I guess it became a habit."
"As long as you're having a good time." smiled Maria, relieved.
"I could be having a better one." Bobbi said, wriggling her toes.
So Maria began tickling Bobbi's feet again, and the leaves picked up where they had left off, and Bobbi laughed merrily, without a "Stop!" or "Don't!" for the next ten minutes.
The End. Be sure to look for part IV!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Hmmmmmm

It looks good, but ends kind of ubruptly. Did you cut part of it off?

Worry not. It's a work in progress. You'll know its finished when it says The End. :rotate:

Well,y'all, finally got off my lazy @$$ and completed it. Any critisisn welcome, and I'm relly only replying to my own story to move it up from page seven! My. we have a lot of busy writers here!:)

Excellent story. If you have read some of my stuff, you will find that I also use telepathy to convay thoughts that ticklees have while unable to speak for laughing.

I especially liked the buried in the sand scene. The tickling leaves were a nice touch.

PS, would it be okay for you to post your story on my site if you would like? I think it would be better coming from you.

Critterlord, you may absolutely post my stories on your site. I'm glad you like them, and yes, I kind of borrowed the telepathy angle from you. Thanks for replying!

Actually what I was saying was, if you wanted to have your pictures posted on my site, could you please post them yourself, so it doesn't look like I am just stealing your stuff?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back