• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Resort [Re-write] Chapter 1: F/F, 832 Wowds

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
It was a hot mid-summers day. A nice cool breeze flowed through Ashton's brunette hair, while she and her friend Jessica, a leggy, petite southern beauty, were lounging at pool side.

They were both dressed in one-peace bathing suits, with their bare feet dangling off the end of their loungers.

Jessica slumped her shoulders. “I'm bored” She complained.

“I know...” Said Ashton, taking another sip of her drink. “but what can we do?” She asked, running a finger over the rim of her glass.

They heard the sliding glass door to the back yard slide open. “Miss Ashton” Came a female voice, it was Ashton's maid, Rebecca. Rebecca wore a traditional maid outfit, complete with thigh-high nylons and black high-heels. “Miss Ashton...” Rebecca said again “This came for you” Said Rebecca, handing a note to Ashton.

After Ashton took the note, and Rebecca went back inside. Ashton opened the note and read it aloud.

“Dear reader, you and a friend have been selected to win a 2-day, 2-night stay at Casa Da' Risa. Inclosed are pictures of our 4-star resort, as well as two VIP passes that will get you into our special VIP only club”

Ashton pulled out the pictures. The resort looked to be on an island. Palm trees, white sandy beaches and, what looked to be a swim-up bar. Ashton flipped to the next picture. It was just of double doors with the letters “V.I.P”in gold above them. The door was flanked on ether side with tall gold feathers forming an arch.

Jessica looked up from the magazine she was flipping through, and saw her friend eying her. “Should we go?” Ashton asked. Jessica could tell by the look in her friend's eye's that they was no use arguing with her.

They packed up two suitcases each, and headed to the air port.

When the plain touched down at the little landing strip on the island, both girls couldn’t help but gasp. The island was just as beautiful as the pictures made it out to be.

On exiting the plain, the girls were surprised to see a limo waiting. The driver held up a sign that read “Contest Winners”

They were rushed into the limo, and again, were surprised to see that they were the only two contest winners.

The Limo rushed them to the big resort, and yet again the girls were shocked to find that they were the only guests.

Later that night, after the girls had time to look around the resort a little bit. Jessica set on the bed. She was wearing a matching bra and pantie set. She was reading a magazine, and about to turn off the lights when she heard a knock at the door.

Guessing it was Ashton, she told her to come in. The door swung open and sure enough, in came Ashton, dressed only in a towel tied around her chest. Ashton carried a bottle of scotch in one hand and two glasses in the other.

“Night cap?” Ashton offered, holding up the two glasses. Jessica said nothing, but nodded her head.

After drinks were pored, Jessica offered up a toast. “To strange invites” She said, as her and Ashton clinked glasses.

After Jessica had a few drinks, she laid on her stomach. Ashton started to get up and leave the room, but was interrupted by Jessica grabbing her arm.

“Massage?” Jessica asked her friend. Ashton had a minor in massage from college, and had given Jessica massages before.

Ashton got on the bed, and straddled her friend, butt to butt. Ashton began at her friends neck and shoulders, drawing a relaxed sigh from Jessica.

Jessica spreed out her arms, giving Ashton better access. An evil smirk came across Ashton's face at the thought of tickling her friend's underarms, but Ashton had known Jessica for years, and knew that wasn’t her weak spot.

Jessica breathed deep, as Ashton made her way down her spine, pressing her thumbs lightly on ether side of the spine.

Ashton dept her hand to her friend's sides. Jessica giggled, as Ashton let her fingers dance along her sides.

“S-Stop that...it tickles” Said Jessica, half giggling. “Oh, Really” Ashton said, a hint of playfulness in her voice. “No, Ple...” Jessica Began, but was interrupted by Ashton's invading fingers.

Jessica burst into a fit of laughter, Ashton now, turning her attention to her friends thighs.

“No...Please...Ash...I'll give...you...anything...just stop...tickling...me” Jessica begged, but her cries for mercy fell on deaf ears and Ashton upped her tickling tempo.

After what felt like hours to Jessica, Ashton finally gave her a breather. “I...ha...hate...you” Jessica said, this brought the evil grin back to Ashton's face. “wrong answer” Ashton said, voice dripping with evil intent. Ashton shot her fingers back to Jessica's ribs and sides.

“No...Fair...” Jessica screamed, through fits of laughter.

Unbeknownst to them, a mysterious, shadowy figure watched from outside the window.

The End of Chapter One

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back