• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Own Personal Torture (M/F)

shygirl5

TMF Regular
I actually wrote this story a couple of years ago, and I don't believe I ever posted it here. Hope you enjoy it! I got a kick out of reading it again. Haha

My Own Personal Torture

I snap awake suddenly with the realization that my arms and ankles have been securely tied down and my body is lying nearly naked on a padded table. The table is angled so that I'm in a near upright position, and all I've been left with wearing are my lace bra and panties. I know my eyes are open, but swiftly realize that I am also wearing a blindfold. It's bloody dark - pitch black even. I can't tell if it's just my blindfold or if there are no lights in this....room...or wherever it is I am. My heart instantly begins to race, and my breathing becomes more rapid. I try to envision what I must look like, lying mostly nude and vulnerable on this table, not to mention the fact that I have no idea who has done this to me and for what reason. Have I been hurt? No, I think to myself. I don't feel any pain.

My ears strain to make sense of my surroundings, but I hear nothing - not one little noise except for my own laboured breathing. The air in the room is not too cool, but I still feel goosebumps rise on my naked flesh.

I rack my brain trying to remember what happened...before...well, before I found myself caught up in this predicament. Oh yes, I remember now, as I wiggle my toes and squirm in my cuffs unconciously. I had been sitting at my desk at work after everyone else had been long gone. I was sitting alone in the dark office with only a small, bright lamp burning on my desk, so I could finish the project I was working on. I must have fallen asleep. That must be it - that's the last thing I remember.

So how did I get here and who did this to me?

What was that?! I turn my head towards the direction of the noise even though I cannot see a darn thing. As if my heart wasn't beating fast enough, or my breathing heavy already, both increase in intensity as I strain to hear what's going on.

The noise sounded like a heavy door opening. It was a creaking noise, but what else? Oh yes. There was a clunky sound, and the image that formed in my head was that of an old dungeon door with a heavy iron ring on it. The door creaked and jangled as it opened and closed and I heard a soft sound of movement as though someone were wearing a large coat or cape. The person's feet made a soft shuffling sound on the floor so I assumed it was either carpet or this person was wearing socks or slippers, or perhaps no shoes at all.

I focused again on the noises in the room, forcing myself to stop breathing so heavily. It was hampering my ability to hear what was going on. There it was again. It was such a quiet sound, and I searched my brain in order to make sense of the noise. It sounded as though this person were sorting things, perhaps on a nearby table.

I gasp suddenly, holding my breath. What was that now?! Someone had just cleared their throat - it sounded like a male voice, I think. I lift my head off the table, trying to sit up as high as I can. Blast! This deafening silence!! It's ringing in my ears as I try desperately to "see" with my ears what is happening around me! There it was again only this time it was a deep chuckle. Oh yeah, that's a male voice alright - I realize at the exact same time I get this immediate creeping feeling race instantly throughout my whole body as though someone had just poured warm water all over my body, though I know that hasn't happened.

I cannot stop my heavy breathing as I sense this man standing beside me. What does he want? Do I dare ask? Should I say something? Should I scream? Would anyone even hear me? Will he hurt me? What if -- My thoughts are interrupted as a deep, soothing voice asks, "Are you ticklish?"

Ticklish?! Holy crap! What is this??! Are you serious?! I get a terribly sick, yet tickly feeling flutter in my stomach. I'm nearly panting now, scared to death but at the same time, curious and excited.

Again, that hot breath tickles my ear but this time it is in the other ear. His voice, low and even asks again, slowly pronouncing every word, "Are...you...ticklish??"

"U-u-uhhhh..." I lick my lips, scared half out of my mind.

"Maybe I should just find out for myself." I can hear the smile in his voice - his voice sounding both sinister and sexy at the same time.

"No wait!!" I nearly squeak, my breath leaving me in a terrible rush. "Who are you? What do you want with me?"

He laughed! It surprised me! He laughed a terrible, wickedly-evil laugh!! I felt myself becoming more terrified and turned on at the same time. These feelings were all new to me. This can't be real!

"Come now. You know who I am." he coos softly. I can hear the smile in his voice and sense him moving to the foot of the table where he stops.

"No I don't!" I answer him desperately. "Who are you?" Still scared, he begins to walk again, moving around the table and closer to my head again. My chest is moving up and down heavily with every breath. I can feel my bare skin crawling with the anticipation of what may come very soon.

"We talk to each other occasionally every week." his hot breath lightly tickles my neck and I try to jerk away, trying to hide my smile as I bite my lip.

"I talk to lots of people!" Even though I cannot see, my eyes are moving back and forth as I search my brain, thinking of all the people I know - co-workers, friends, anyone whom I've met recently.

"Online?" he says slowly, teasing me, dragging out the word.

"Online...." I whisper desperately, the wheels in my head turning round and round. "Online." I say again, knowing full and well that if it is someone from online, it must be someone who shares in my tickle fetish.

In that instant, something very soft, what feels like a feather is dragged down my body from my armpit to my lower belly. I gasp, pulling against the restraints as hard as I can! My body tenses up, stiff as a board, and then I immediately collapse into squeals and giggles!

"What's my name?" he teases in that deep, sexy voice of his.

I can't concentrate now! My thoughts become rushed and scrambled as the tickling sensations linger on my sensitive flesh. "I-I don't know! I can't think! I--"

I begin screaming in my head as I suddenly feel his fingers dancing lightly in my armpits! The feeling swells up so quickly inside me that it erupts out of my mouth with shrieking laughter!! It swiftly turns to a deep belly laugh as his fingers then begin kneading the soft, outer hollows of my armpits. I begin begging and pleading for him to stop, my mind not being able to focus on anything now except for the intense tickling sensations that are overwhelming me.

"Stooooop!" I shout with laughter and the tickling stops. I begin panting and giggling even though my tormentor has stopped tickling me.

"Come on. How many people do you talk with online on a regular basis?" he asks, his fingertips resting on my ribcage now and he begins to slowly drum his fingers.

My mind is racing. "No one! I mean - not many - wait!!" There I go, panting again, feeling the light touch of his fingertips resting on my ticklish, fleshy ribs.

Finally, the image of a friendly face appears in my head and I smile, able to relax a little and giggling with relief. I say his name and I can tell he is grinning from ear to ear as well.

"I bet ya didn't think I'd ever surprise you like this for a visit, did you now?" his fingers still sitting on my ribs.

"No..." I giggle, biting my lip again, expecting some tormentous tickling to follow very shortly.

Catching me off guard, my tickler suddenly attacks my thighs with relish, kneading his fingers into some of my most ticklish spots and working his way down to my knees - another most unbearable spot!! Shockwaves rip through my body as I begin bucking and screaming with laughter. Assuming that we are alone in this -- wherever we are -- I allow myself to let loose and scream, laughing and begging for the tickling to stop.

"Do you really want me to stop?" he pauses, chuckling. The sound of his voice and the intense tickle assault on my helpless body thrills me to the very core!!

"No!" I lay there giggling and panting, hardly able to stand the anticipation of what will come next.

"I didn't think so." I hear him say as he's walking away, over to the table of "tools", I assume to myself. I can tell he turns his head in my direction as he speaks, "I wouldn't have stopped anyway." he jokes.

Behind my blindfold, my eyes open wide and I raise my eyebrows, "Oh!" I laugh as though I've just been "burned" by a really good joke. "You brat!"

"Brat, huh?" I suddenly become startled with the fact that he's standing right next to me again. He removes my blindfold just then and for the first time in person, we are able to look each other in the eye. I almost wished he would have left the blindfold on as the emotions I know that, at least I am feeling, are incredibly intense. Being able to see my tickler right here in front of my eyes, to see his desire and excitement, to know how much he is going to enjoy torturing me for God knows how much longer!! I look away for a moment, giggling and blushing, feeling uncomfortable and vulnerable, knowing I cannot hide or curl up into a ball.

"Hi." he says softly now, looking into my eyes.
"Hi." I giggle shyly, feeling a sudden flutter of new emotions. From his picture online, I knew he was attractive, but did he ever look hot now, standing right here in front of me. I suddenly feel insecure and don't know what to say, but my tickler friend seems to be enjoying the sight of me as well, even more so, I assume with the fact that he's able to see me looking at him.

I haven't even bothered with the "how" of this whole situation, and for the first time, I look around and take in my surroundings. We really were in a dimly lit, dungeon-like place and I looked over to the door I heard earlier and it was, indeed, a dungeon-like door. Okay, I had to ask. "How on earth did you get me here, and where the hell am I?"

This time, my friend let out a big laugh and leaned an arm on the bed beside me, obviously pleased with himself. He stood there, grinning at me and told me, in detail exactly how he indeed got me here and where "here" was. I was astounded, and I actually remembered now, the two of us having a similar chat-conversation about this scenario some time ago. It all made sense. "I can't believe you pulled it off." I laugh at him.

"Mmm! You underestimated me, did you?" he suddenly produces a small makeup brush from the hand hidden behind his back and holds it in front of my face, twirling it slowly between his finger and thumb. "Now, if I remember correctly, you said that one of your most sensitive spots is your neck, yes?" Still grinning.

I gasp a little, laughing nervously. "Uh, yeah..." keeping my eyes on the brush in front of me. The anticipation building, all my senses completely heightened. My tickler has my full attention now.

"Shall we see?" he aims the soft bristles at my neck now.
"No..." I groan a little, giggling.

"You do realize that words like 'no', 'stop', and 'don't' are meaningless to me, don't you?" The brush barely grazes my neck. I simply begin giggling like crazy, slowly shaking my head from side to side. My tickler drags the brush up, around, and in my ear, making me squeal and gasp!! I feel goosebumps immediately forming on my skin and my nipples becoming erect. He doesn't stop his torment as he slides the brush up and down my neck and from ear to ear. I'm helpless to the tickles and sensations that are driving me crazy! I want them to stop so bad, but they feel so incredibly good!

He immediately grabs my attention again by suddenly dropping the brush and wiggling his fingers deep into my ribs. My laughing automatically changes from the breathless giggles to the deep belly laughs. I can't help but listen to my own voice which sounds so foreign to me. I've never felt tickling like this before - this whole situation being a new experience to me! I've also never laughed like this before and I find it both exhilarating and embarrassing to a point, because I feel so shy and vulnerable. In between bouts of laughter, and me bucking on the table, I lift my head to watch my tickler at work. My protests go unanswered and I howl all the louder when he digs his fingers into my lower tummy. I'm going out of my mind with these sensations, with this insane tickling, and I discover that my laughter has gone silent as my mind screams for air!!

He stops tickling then, noticing that I need a break and I can hear his growly laugh even though his mouth is closed. He walks over to the table, leaving me here gasping for air and still laughing and giggling even though his tickling stopped moments ago already.

"Having fun yet?" he asks walking to my feet with a hairbrush in hand.

"Yes!" I giggle, no longer afraid to admit it. It feels awesome to laugh out loud like this without a care in the world. A phrase I heard in the news just recently pops into my head. "Laughter is the enemy of stress." I am definitely feeling the stress of my work slipping to a place far, far away and my fantasy of being bound and tickled is here and now. I feel so liberated!

"Good! Because the fun is just beginning!" Wasting no time, my tickler begins rubbing the bristles of the brush furiously over my silky-soft soles sending me howling with laughter again!! I push myself hard off the table, willing my body to become loosened from the restraints, but it's no use. I'm obviously not going anywhere anytime soon! He sends my mind reeling as I feel the bristles racing back and forth across my toes! This is both the worst and absolutely best feeling in the world and I want him to stop tickling me so bad, but it feels so good!! I scream and buck some more!! Dropping the brush, he uses his fingers and begins tickling my feet sadistically, up and down my soles, my high arches, around my heels, over the tops of my feet, around my ankles, and in...between...each...and every...little...toe!!!!

"MERCY!!" I scream through my laughter. "STOP IT!!!" In which he does, leaving me again, breathless and laughing long after the tickling stops. Saying nothing, he stands beside me again, only this time, his wiggling fingers are hovering mere inches above my tummy. His hovering, wiggling fingers continue up to my ribs and then over to my armpits and then back down to my tummy again, still with no contact to my ticklish skin!

I let out a frustrated growl between my laughter, the anticipation of the soon-to-be tickling is agonizing and he knows it! On top of the already hovering fingers, my tickler starts in with the silly tickle talk - another thing he's fully aware of that drives me crazy, due to our lengthy chat conversations on tickling!!

"Kootchie, kootchie, koo!" he teases, grinning into my face. "Tickle, tickle, tickle!"

I immediately begin laughing and squirming even though he hasn't even touched me yet. I don't know why, but the fingers, wiggling mid-air, along with the tickle chat, frustrates the hell out of me - in a good way, of course, and I lay there laughing helplessly, feeling my ears burn with the torturous tickle talk.

When finally, he attacks my ribs with more intensity than before, it sends me into fits of laughter from screaming to deep gutteral laughing and finally to silent laughing that forces him to stop and allow me to catch my breath.

"How was that?" he asks, laughing deeply as he releases my feet and then wrists from their restraints.

"Wonderful!" I feel myself blush even more than my already flushed face as I continue to laugh and attempt to catch my breath. "That was so much fun!!" I tell him.

He tells me, as he releases me from my restraints, that he'll be in town all weekend, so our fun has just begun. Without hesitation, I erase all previous weekend plans from my mind in anticipation for more, tormentous tickling! It thrills me to no end how much I love tickling, and tickling as a fetish! I love being a ticklee, and after a sharp smack on my ass causes me to gasp and then laugh shyly, I walk with my tickler out of the dungeon. This is going to be the best weekend ever!!

~ Shygirl! ;)

* Also the author of the following stories:
Shared Story - adult content - A married couple and their tickle slave m/f/f
The Proposal - Part I (mf/f)
Part II - A Soapy Situation (mf/f)
Part III - A Hellish Ordeal (mf/f)

Last edited:
I think I about died!! Especially with the upper body tickling and the neck! Omg...the neck!! I...*giggles* I can't even think it. I'm quivering just thinking about it :omg::blushes:

Great story! I love it when the writer's own passion comes across... Well done, Shygirl!

Wow, this Shygirl is one incredibly descriptive writer! It's as if the reader is being transformed into their own lee or ler fantasy. That part about tickling on the neck and hot breath tickles in the ear...it's as if she is about to get broken on those spots alone ;) And the moment when the blindfold gets removed....how crazy exciting is that when she finally see's him face to face! I bet that moment seemed to last forever :)

An exhilariting story Ms. Shygirl.....I would suspect that your fan base awaits for more!!!!!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back