• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

5 under 25 to watch - part 4

flugel1

TMF Regular
This a continution of a story featuring

Chloe Bennet
Ariel Winter
Kate Upton
Chloe Moretz
Lexi Anisworth

For it to make sense you might want to visit the first 3. The conclusion will be next. Let me know what you think

LATE SATURDAY NIGHT EARLY SUNDAY MORNING

In between laughter, kisses, orgasms and fondles Chole M yelled at Jaoquim, “ You said you owed me right?’ She wailed. “Grab the tiny big titted bitch” and Jqoquim didn’t need to be asked twice. He wrapper his large arms around Ariels tiny frame, making sure he grabbed as much boob as he could. “STOP THIS YOU MOTHER FUCKERS” Ariel shouted. The other naked girls released Chloe M anxious to see what was to transpire. “Throw her on the bed and then you can leave” M instructed. Jaoquiom did exactly that and left. Kate gave him a big kiss and a big suck before he left. The other girls jumped on Ariel and teased, tickled, taunted rammed, assaulted and pretty much did what they wanted to her. She half hated it. Everyone took turns on her Disneyland ride type tits.

“Time for fun.” Chloe M announced. Hand cuff her on her stomach. And the girls did. Mostly glad it wasn’t them. “Juag before you leave one more thing” M teased. “NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOO” screamed Ariel knowing what was coming. As was she.
“Would you do a girl a solid, and I mean a real solid” the naked Chloe M said dripping from her previous experience starring at something very solid, large and stiff. “What would you like Ms. Moretz” he teased knowing exactly what was about to happen. “I would like to take advantage of your amazing……..huh…………talents one more time if you would like” she smiled like the Cheshire cat and slapped a very white, large ass. “Fuck the shit out of this pretty mound of joy til she walks funny for a week.” And Chloe slapped the gorgeous ass one more time for emphasis. “ Of course if that’s what would you like me to do” he asked faux innocently. “Do her ass” M said very seriously.The room went silent. J smiled. “Of course I can accomodate you” He said gently. “NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO” moaned the about to be boned Ariel. “But I will need some compensation.” He smiled. “ But I believe were out of money” Chloe M smiled. “Yes but there are many lips in the room” and he starred directly at Chloe B. “So if we all blow you you’ll rip up lil hotness ass?” M asked knowing the answer. “Of course.” J intoned. “But I want those 2 together…….now” and pointed at CB and Lexi. “What the fuck, get on it” Chloe M commanded. And the next thing they knew they were sucking the largest dick they’d every met. And then they started to kiss it and each other. “Bring the white bitch in” and he pointed to Kate. She wanted to run and hide but she also wanted to see Ariel butt fucked. So she joined in. It was amazing there was room for 3 sets of lips on J’s huge dick. And he just stood there smiling. And they were getting off on it. Lexi started to carress the large breasts of Kate and smiled at CB, who started to carress her butt.

J was about done. “ Damn bitches yo good” and he stopped the fun. “But I’ve got work to do” he announced. Chloe M smiled “Yea you do and there it is” as Ariels amazingly tight bubble butt was there bouncing for the world to see. But as J approached his assignment CB and Lexi started their own adventure. They started to rub, kiss, tickle massage, hold and whisper hot shit to the naked buxom SI blond. Who was not complaining. “Lube” J demanded. “No fucking way. Take her now like that” Chloe M answered.

“Fine with me” J answered. “NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO” Ariel screamed again. “ Can we shut that pie hole” M asked. “ I can” and J walked around and forced his huge member in Ariel’s mouth. In spite of herself she loved it and sucked it hard. “You know where its going next bitch don’t you so make it wet” J taunted. Ariel nodded with his dick in her mouth. Chloe M was having an amazing time. As were the other girls. CB and Lexi were pretty much owning the naked SI model Kate.. “You make one sound and your done” Lexi whispered. Kate nodded and CB went to town on her shaved pussy. “Damn this is good she said after a few minutes. “ Lex come try” and they switched positions. While Lexi was passive CB was all over the super model. Fondeling huge breasts, kissing amazing lips, sucking anything she could suck. “And you better shut the fuck up” CB kept saying. Kate knew what was coming, as did the Lexi and and CB. “I dare you to come without making a sound. Otherwise you might experience that” And they all looked at the largest erection they’d ever seen about to enter the tightest, tiniest whitest ass they’d ever seen. “No fucking way” Kate exclaimed and the girls knew. CB dared and Lexi knew and stuck her her tongue deep into the crevice. CB grabbed and pinched nipples. Kate lost it. Fortunately, so did Ariel as the largest dick sh’ed ever seen was in her ass and killing her. She screamed, Kate screamed and splashed all over Lexi’s face. “damn Im having a good day” and then she kissed Upton with her own juices. Then she kissed CB………hard. And they loved it. “Were going to bed” Lexi said. “Want to join?” CB asked and before she could answer the girls each grabbed a hand and pulled her along.

“Damn that was hot” Chloe M said as she watched the shivering, post orgasmic, post used bitch wallow in her love. “ Theres more left” J smiled and the 2 left for her bedroom. There was a knock on the door. “ Turn down service, Im here to serve” was the cute latin offer. Chloe smiled. She opened the door to an amazing Salma Hayek like youngster. She pointed to the shackled naked Ariel. “Do your best work” and the young lady drooled. “OH MY GAWD NO” Ariel screamed as the young tight, hot housekeeper surveyed the landscape. Young Salma with huge breasts immediately got wet and interested.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back