• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Teasing is a Wife's Prerogative Part 2 (F/M None Consent, Bondage, Tease & Denial)

Teasing is a Wife's Prerogative Part 2 (F/M None Consent, Bondage, Tease & Denial)

Teasing is a Wife's Prerogative: Part 2
By SlaverTickler
F/M, none consent, bondage, tease & deniel

"Listen babe, you know I love these sexy games, but 3 in the morning is way to early so..."

"This is no game James." Interrupted Lucy, as she brought her right thigh and calv to rest on his lower torso, "I am taking control of things around here, we are going to do what I want, when I want, because it's what I want!" She informed him with a firm tone, "I am in charge, and the first rule is 'this is my property' understand?"

Jim felt the nylon clad toe of Lucy's right foot brush up against his cock, stiff with morning wood. It slid up the length of his shaft and gently wiggled against his fat bell shaped head of his 8" pecker. Jim sighed as his wife masterfully manipulated the sensitive tip, before slowly pulling it away. The she would slide it along the length of his tool several times, just falling short of touching it's most sensitive area. The bound man would try to move his hips in a desprit attempt to bring his cock head contact with her foot, but it was to no avail.

"Oh, does baby want momma to touch his poronga?" asked Lucy with a laugh, "Tell me it's my property, say 'Lucy owns my poronga' and I'll touch it a little more."

"No, never." sighed Jim, still thinking this was a game, "It's my body, you don't own anything."

"Oh really?" asked Lucy, rhetorically, "I think I own every inch of you, from the top of your head to the tips of your toes." she explained, "All of that is mine to play with, as I see fit."

To prove her point Lucy pulled her foot away from her husband package, and slipped it under his right leg. With the top part of her foot she began to rub the backof his thigh. This was a very sensitive area on Jim and she could hear little giggles coming from him instantly. The bound man tried to pull his leg away from his wife's tormenting foot, but his restraints held him snuggly at her mercy. Unfortunately for the helpless carpenter his wife wasn't in a merciful mood.

"Ack, no, please babe... you promised you'd never do that again!" pleaded Jim as he jerked on the bed "Please stop, please!"

"Did I?" asked Lucy in a thoughtful tone, "You know I really don't recall, it doesn't seem likely that I would agree to such a thing." She argued, "Did I also promise not to do... this?"

Lucy then took her right index finger and slipped it into Jim's right armpit, causing the man broke out into absolute hysterics. The probing of his arm pit, combined with the soft stroking of his under thigh caused him to jerk and twitch like he was being electrocuted. The sight of her pray, this strong, tough, construction worker, pleading for mercy made her pussy wet with ecstasy, but she couldn't give into her own lust until she'd broken Jim's resisitence by using his against him. This would be a true test of sexual will power.

To be continued...

(Sorry these are so short, I am writing them on the fly when I can)

It's tough writing this stuff at the Tim Horton's. Blue balls & a medium Double-Double please... :(

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back