• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Halloween Party Part 3 F/FF

I love it when males are tickled merciless by cruel women and in this part you write only f-f tickling. ;-)

Gotcha. Yeah, I love writing f/m stories, but its hard to justify only writing f/m in a narrative that only has one main male character. I feel like my female readers would feel duped if i didn't have any female lee's in the story. There is some f/m in part 4 coming up, but I really wanted to try and incorporate f/m, f/f, and m/f sequences into this story.

OK.now I don't feel I got the worst treatment there lol. Those two had it much worse. Man I hope we get to see Jennifer is a situation like that :D

Oh, dont worry. She will definitely have some time as a lee before the end of the story.

Ohhh and why is that ^-^ do tell please. I mean it's not like we can send your creations after you or can we???

Oh poor Andrew I have a feeling he will torment someone and then pay for it ^-^
I wonder if he is ever tortured by all the girls lol. Or stuck in a wax statue for lily. Or finds lily stuck as wax??? Sorry mind started to wonder with all the possibilities. I'm very excited

Unfortunately, Andrew's fate is sealed. I only have two more installments and have to give each character their time in the stocks so to speak. There will be another male lee though in the next story, which will revolve around Lily cause I am saving the best for last.

Unfortunately, Andrew's fate is sealed. I only have two more installments and have to give each character their time in the stocks so to speak. There will be another male lee though in the next story, which will revolve around Lily cause I am saving the best for last.

ohh man damn these two week waits ^-^ im excited though

And of course, I can use Andrew in other stories after this one. I dont plan on dropping the character after this one.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back