• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

President Don Turtelli Part 5: Winding The Doll (No actual tickling)

CapturedDoll

Verified
President Don Turtelli Part 5: Winding The Doll

This is purely for the necessary, continuation of the story. Tickling talk and some sexual themes. Aka Shoe/Power worship, Bondage & Discipline.

Inside of her holding cell... near Don's new office... Doll got ready for tonight's Live Stream. In less than one hour... Doll would be tickle tortured publicly... for the entire world to see. And she was very, VERY... SCARED.

Her cell had been decorated for her comfort and relaxation. A long, silk screen could be pulled down to give her moderate privacy. Pink feathers were the mural of the screen. But anyone could still see through the picture if they stood closely enough. A furry pink rug was laid onto the grey floor. The typical hard, metal bed had been replaced with a long, black, leather ottoman. Lots of pink, heart pillows were strewn about it. A full length mirror stood in the corner, while a miniature table and chair sat near the front of the cell. She was trembling as she tried desperately to control her fear... looking around at all of the bright colors and feather screen.

Her privacy screen was pulled all the way down as the TBI and Secret Service kept passing her cell on their way to Don's office. Which was situated directly around the corner. But per President Turtelli's orders... they were told not to disturb her in ANY way.

Makeup, perfume, and anything she might have needed were also provided. Red roses lay tall in a crystal vase on the miniature table with a small, white teddy bear holding a note from Don... And... a ring box. She was so nervous she hadn't noticed the note or black velvet box until now. Her hand shook as she took the note and unfolded it.

"My Sexy, TICKLISH Doll...

I have never been more excited to tickle someone than I am to tickle YOU tonight... No matter what happens... think about the bigger picture here... I plan on ruling the WORLD! And I want you... on your knees, beside me... Please wear this on your pretty feet, as a token of my rising feelings for you...

<3 Don

Doll didn't know which words to stare at more... "on your knees beside me"... "tickle you"... or the heart next to his name. Everything had been happening SO FAST. The trace of a smile lightened her face... appearing as she set back down the note into the teddy bears arms. Then she picked up the tiny box. Opening it... the box revealed a tiny toe ring. An engraved heart and his initials were cut into the silver ring. With a singular diamond. She smiled and giggled. Still shaking... she raised her leg and placed it over her second toe on her right foot. She stared at it for a while... and began BEAMING with joy as she rested her head on her hands, on her bent knee. She began to feel... rising feelings herself for him. Even after being put into this jail cell all alone. She took and reread his note... deepening further the connection in her heart.

Time though was slipping away and she realized she HAD to finish getting ready. Still shaking... but happier... she finished applying the soft pink lipstick provided within the array of colors and shades. Her platinum blonde hair laid in soft curls and waves around her face and down her naked back. Her pink cheeks tried to smile bravely into the tiny mirror as her eyes rested on the outfit she had to put on behind her in the mirror's reflection. It was beautiful... but tiny. She stood up then and walked the short distance to retrieve it and put it on. 25 minutes left...

Meanwhile Don was doing a final walk through of the building. Electricians were double checking all of the cameras that had been set up in each and every one of the cells, and the main rooms. The TBI were in place at all strategized locations. The Secret Service were securing the parameters and Don's office. One Agent was walking behind him at a distance.

The walls had been painted Royal Blue. The wing formerly known as Death Row was now the celebrity wing. And the rest of the building would house the rest of America's non complacent population. This jail could only house 25,000 though... More might have to be built... time would tell on that. And... when Friday rolled around... everyone should be receiving their "special packages."

Only a handful of celebrities were placed in what was now being called "Tickle Row". Lindsay Lohan was smiling and an absolute delight to be around as it turns out now. Lady GaGa long paid her debt and made an appointment to come back. "She's a sweetheart though." Don thought to himself. And the rest of the jail cells lay dormant. Saturday morning would see the start of a LOT of people being dragged in... "Hopefully by their big toes", Don let out a sinister laugh. "Turtelli's Prison Reform" was going to be a cash cow all on it's own... Unless... everyone obeyed him. The numbers would be up in the morning.

April and Vernon were already secured and awaiting tonights "Midnight Special". And Don decided to wait to the very last minute to deal with THEM. He told one of his TBI to go and retrieve Doll. Then got on his phone and called one of his associates to find out about the so called... "Resistance..."

A gravely "Yeah?" greeted Don.

"Ok Pauly what the HELL is going on with these punks anyway?"

"Well... they are trying to hack into the computer system and disrupt the live stream. So far there have been 5 attempted hacks but the Secret Service has a... well... secret system ... and the Intelligence to keep them at bay. You ain't got NOTHIN to worry about..."

"Good! Now what about that "dude123" guy...?"

"Well... we HAVE managed to trace his location. Your TBI should be arriving there shortly to deal with him. In fact... they're probably outside his place right NOW."

"Hahahaha... EXCELLENT. Make sure they remember to film it. I want that up first thing on the website by morning. Damn punk..."

"No problem..."

"And hey... tell Marie to head over to the TMF and send an email over to Mr. Cool. Make sure he has the password for the livestream tonight. Oh and ah... make sure he received his suit. Some people haven't received their's yet and I CAN'T HAVE THIS Pauly!! EVERYTHING needs to be PERFECT and ready to go by Friday!"

"I'm on it... calm down..."

"You BETTER be... I got enough to worry about... And what about the "Controllers".

"It's been taken care of. Ready for mass shipment at 5 am."

"EXCELLANT. Thanks Pauly."

Don pressed for the phone call to end just in time to see Doll out of the corner of his eye. He turned to face her... "WOW".

She was wearing glittering, silver high heels with diamond laced, white feathers on the sides. The feather tendrils curved and moved over her ankles with every step. A tiny, white thong adorned with white feathers on the front and trailing along the band of her hips. 5 large white standing Ostrich plumes fanned out along her back and off of the thong band. A small pink heart broach held them in place. Pink heart pasties were covered in diamonds over her ample and lightly tanned breasts. A matching pink diamond heart clip was on the side of her hair with a sunburst of white feathers around it. The stems were laid with diamonds all the way up to the tips. Her eyeshadow sparkled... her pink lips smiled happily at Don. She was lead on a diamond infused chain connected to a white, diamond collar. Her wrists in metal cuffs in front of her. Don exclaimed: "MADONE! I knew this girl deserved to be covered in diamonds and feathers... (and handcuffs... ) but WOW! She reminds me of the Las Vegas Showgirls back in the day... MADONE! Come over here honey!!"

Don smiled broadly as she got closer to him. He stretched out his arms and said "My dear... you look BEAUTIFUL!!!!" He took both of her hands and kissed each one. He took the sparkling chain and turned his head, gruffly telling a Secret Service man who lead her to him, to get him a chair. He ran away quickly and came running back full speed with a simple, folding chair from around the corner. "LEAVE US". Don spoke abruptly. The assistant walked away as quickly as possible. Even though Doll was smiling... she was still visibly trembling.

Don turned back to Doll and said kindly... but commandingly... "KNEEL DOWN BEFORE ME." Doll slowly, but without too much hesitation, got down on her shaky knees. She looked up at him... and down his body. He was dressed to the nines in a black tuxedo and red silk tie. His black and silver hair were slicked back... and his black, leather shoes shined like mirrors. A rose was clipped to his pocket. His diamond encrusted, feather cuff links sparkled in the over head lights as he adjusted his suit jacket. "A lot of broads have crossed my path... but none like her..." He thought to himself. Smiling as he sat down... he leaned in close to her face... keeping direct eye contact with her. He watched her carefully...

"Doll... My plans for you have changed a little... Tonight, you are going to be like an arrow... drawn across my bow... You KNOW you're quickly becoming... MY GIRL... right? He touched her cheek and caressed it for a moment. Her eyes closed... melting into his touch. She nodded and smiled sweetly. "And like I've told you... I've read, listened, and watched everything you've ever posted online. So... you shouldn't be nervous... I'm THANKFUL you're here." He chuckled darkly as a twinkle spotlighted his grey eyes. "You're almost as sadistic as I AM... ALMOST." He grinned at her. "But YOU... You haven't really followed through with most of your fantasies... but... I HAVE." His grin turned darker... and Doll could barely breath as she followed his words. Her eyes widened, hooked on every word.

"In just a few moments... I'm going to walk you through THAT door." He pointed in the direction he wanted her eyes to follow and see. She followed his hand to look upon a large metal door with bars down the front. "Behind that door... are a couple of SCAM ARTISTS. And they have been a thorn in MY side... for YEARS. " Doll's eyes looked back into Don's, raising her eyebrows. "So called "reporters"... masked as good people... but are really just 2 thieves in the night. But ... here's where thing's get INTERESTING Doll... they have a tickling fetish just like YOU and I do. Unless they're lying about that too... You might know them from the board or... somewhere online." He looked away... appearing puzzled.

"But... they have been telling LIES about me... Trying to turn the public against me! ME!! They even came out publicly AGAINST ME... OVER OUR FETISH. Saying that... I alone was RUINING it for the world. You were too busy having fun with one of our guests to see the podcast I watched the other day. I'm GLAD you didn't... you would have been SO HURT by what they said about me... and our thing. Disgraceful. So you can imagine how I must be feeling right now..." Don looked down for a moment but quickly raised his eyes back to Doll's... watching her nodding her head slowly with sadness forming in her eyes.

"These 2 even STOLE from ME years ago. And tried to turn it around and say I STOLE from THEM. Even LIED in COURT saying I KIDNAPPED them!!! What lies... I grew up a POOR man... and I NEVER had to STEAL from NOBODY. I was taught BETTER than THAT. Let alone KIDNAP.... I MADE MY WEALTH from SCRATCH. My father made me EARN my money! Nowadays yeah America needs a push in the right direction. And yeah I'm gonna do a LOT of... INSTRUCTIVE things... Not everyone will agree with my methods." His eyes pierced right through Doll's. "But it's BECAUSE of people like them that I'm having to do things like this now. But I'll explain more on camera about that later... He softened his expression and caressed her cheek again.

"Anyway... their case was thrown out due to lack of evidence... OF COURSE. And for ME... I didn't have enough evidence against them in turn. Sure I got into a little trouble as a young man. Ran with the wrong crowd... So they used that against me to make me look bad." He cocked his head to the side with a pained expression. Doll shook her head sadly. Her eyes becoming irritated.

"And NOW that I'm RICH... And The PRESIDENT Of The UNITED STATES... I HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO ASSUME THIS IS SOUR GRAPES... and they ONLY want a PAYDAY!! Or to ruin me... OR... use me to get hits on their website. What do YOU think..? Am I WRONG? YOUR a SMART WOMAN... YOU... TELL... ME."

Doll's mind turned over this new and intense information as fast as she could. She looked at his rose... focusing on it to decipher this information. "How... awful. Just awful." She thought. Who would do such a thing to such a good and smart man... WAIT... He mentioned April O' Neil and her husband the other day...no... NO... Don talked about SO MANY celebrities these days. Can't be them. But whomever they were... how DARE they try to pull such cowardly... STUNTS!! They MUST be the kind of people that try to get money out of REAL celebrities. Egomaniacs... COWARDS!! She saw it ALL the TIME on TMZ!!

"Don... I BELIEVE YOU!! I'm so sorry you've had to go through all of THIS!!! I... I DIDN'T KNOW!! What CAN I DO... WHO ARE THEY?! Anger started to trickle into her veins, forcing her hands to ball up into fists.

"CALM DOWN CUPCAKE... HA HA HA... YOU...can help me make it RIGHT. The courts can't help me now. I'm in too vulnerable of a position. I'm a Public Figure. And... the internet is an untouchable entity by the rules of the law. So... I need to a put a stop to this MYSELF once and FOR ALL. If they want to use the media against me... I'm gonna use the media right BACK."

"Absolute HATERS... And Its people like THESE 2 givin US a BAD REPUTATION! BUT... EVERYTHING can be fixed in JUST... ONE... NIGHT. And THAT'S TONIGHT!"

"And... America... oh they're gonna be taught a BIG LESSON tonight. So... will you help me? Be my arrow...?"

Don's truth spoke to Doll in the deepest places of her morals and soul. "YES!!! OF COURSE I WILL!!!"

Don stood up tall and placed one foot onto the chair. "Look at yourself in my shoe Doll... your beautiful reflection... NEVER FORGET WHO YOU ARE!!

Doll looked down and deeply into his shining leather shoe. The shine showed a woman who was going to help her President fight for justice! For their country! For their FETISH! Her jawline tightened with conviction. She was shaking with anger more now than fear.

"Give your President... your Captain's LEATHER SHOE... a KISS. It will be my good luck charm... and I will lead you... to our DESTINY. WORSHIP ME... and I will sail our Dreams into GLORY. And make them...ALL... PAY!!!"

Doll eyes were lit up with pure AWE. She gleamed at Don's powerful words and stance. She leaned over and lightly kissed the side of his shoe. Leaving behind her pink lipstick. She looked up towards him completely DAZZLED.

"VERY GOOD DOLL... THANK YOU." He placed his foot down and bowed to her. He leaned down and kissed her lips gently. She smiled blinking herself away into the romance and JUSTICE of it all. He put his hand out for her's and helped her up. She took his hand as he tugged lightly on her chain to enforce his command. "Walk BEHIND ME now..."

Doll waited until her... "Captain" began to walk. She giggled at the name... but secretly liked it. Then she followed him to the door. Her heart was sailing away with him... onto the high seas of love. But her mind had set sail into a glacier of ice. Her forehead began to furrow walking towards the door. Her long pink nails began flexing and tapping impatiently against the top of her hand.

Opening the door wide... April and Vernon were on their knees with their bare feet held in stocks... completely naked. Placed higher up they were kneeling on leather, cushioned, square stones of black and white, swirled marble. They were gagged with black tape, with their wrists high above them in chains. They were next to each other each facing a large mirror hung down from the ceiling making it seem on first glance like there were 4 people in the room. Cameras were blinking and ready to go, all over the room... and behind the mirror. And... a lone set of black stocks sat directly below and behind them. With a smaller white square of marble topped with a white leather cushion. Doll's mouth and eyes widened as she quickly recognized April O'Neil and her husband Vernon before her. "THEM?! NO WAY...!!!" Doll mouth dropped in complete SHOCK. She walked up beside Don quickly with complete confusion melting over her eyes and mind.

Don just smiled back , his eyes darkening like an oncoming storm... and growled... "SHOW TIME".

Part 6: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...t-The-Midnight-Special-quot-(M-f-Feet-Sexual)

Last edited:
yes I have received the suit and the password and I am excited to see what you will do to vernon

HA! You only detected a few of our cyber attacks. You have no idea about the scope of our operations! You think you'll actually find me?! I've masked my IP by...there's a van outside with people in all black hopping out...I've got to go, but you haven't heard the last from me!

What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back