• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Involuntary Sole-mate Luka M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
My chauffeur had picked me up from the airport from the late night flight and informed him over the internal intercom system that I had heard of his drinking and driving as he having been seen leaving the bar and then driving the easily identifiable maroon coloured Bentley, it having been customised for me by the select manufacturers and to not deny it to me and the fact that night this week and other times during the week I was away on business riding around in the car with varied female companions.

"I er ... um was testing the car Sir to see all works okay for you"

"Luka be honest or I will have to let you go and you will be sent back to Serbia, here in England is better for you!" I said to the 6'2" dark brown haired and eyed 26yr old

"Please Sir I am sorry Sir but I like my job, please Sir I am sorry for his happening Sir!" said Luka Pejic

On arrival at the house it was 2am and Luka wondered what was going to happen when I told him his job was secure but there was a penalty to pay and he owed me. I was matter of fact and told him in my bedroom to get his clothes off! He looked at me with a worried expression on his face so told him again to strip off his uniform, keeping underwear and socks on and to put his shoes on again!

"What are you going to do Sir?" he asked obeying my instructions as I told him that his choice his job or one way trip to Serbia and knew what option he'd choose, then told him to lie on the bed and shocked him when I cuffed his wrists and ankles and then looked at him menacingly.

"Luka what you are going to do is to remember your time in Military service and your hazing experience that you told me was the reason you escaped and were hiding in Belgrade where we met and you charmed me to taking you here to England for this new life!"

"Please Sir I don't like to remember this please!" he pleaded with me

"Luka what did the lads do? I won't ask you again

"They, they tickled me Sir!"

"Yes they did and where did they tickle you Luka?" I said smiling and kneeling at the end of the bed

"Sir you know where Sir please Sir!"

"Yes I know it Luka but I want you to tell me where!" I taunted him

"My feet Sir!"

"That's right these two big feet, big very ticklish feet and subjected you to prolonged tickling sometimes to extract a promise from you or elicit from you a confession of your ticklishness yes Luka!"

"Yes Sir Yes Sir!" Luka said in whispered tones

"Now Luka you have told me you won't use the car again to pick up girls and for your own use as I pay for the petrol, the car insurance right Luka but Luka telling me isn't enough, no Luka, you are going to promise me Mmmm your feet smell like feet Luka and very tightly secured so not going anywhere Mmmmm!"

"Please no Sir, please!" Luka begged me

"Please no Sir what Sir?" I taunted him

"Please Sir, please don't don't touch my feet Sir!" Luka pleaded

"I'm not going to touch your feet, I'm going to tickle them and touch them!" I told him

"No please no Sir!"

"Yes Luka and you don't like your feet touched because they are so ticklish!"

"No please Sir I am sorry Sir it's true!" Luka responded

"Luka I've made my decision, deal with it!" I told him

Looking at him I then smiled and teased him reading his shoe size printed on his shoe soles and saying in shoes all day that his size 13 feet in the black nylon socks must be warm and sweaty and so extra ticklish as warm feet always are and for him to imagine me sliding his shoes off and teasing his socked feet and then slowly peeling off his socks and stroking over his heels, arches and balls of feet and finally baring his toes and teasing them and what plans I had for his toes and then tracing my fingers up n' down the soles of his feet and I'd also be teasing his dick and balls and get him off whilst toying with his feet and as I told him my devious plans all the straight lad could do was gasp in anxiousness!

"Please noo please Sir noo please"

"Hold your feet still Luka or I will make it worse!" I said pulling off the black loafer shoes and seeing his black nylon socked feet and shoes off immediately greeted by his personal foot smell and feeling the warm, moistness of his socked feet which tantlised me and leaned into both socked soles taking deep breaths ignoring his pleading for me to stop!

"Even in your socks I can see your soles soft and smooth and that they're healthily smelly as feet need to smell like feet and when I have punished you these feet will really smell like feet and I am going to have a lot of fun with your feet, taking advantage of you as you did me and after just three months given somwhere to stay, your own room and food always available and no bills Luka so think about that"

Saying this I began massaging his right socked foot as I sniffed along his right toes which wiggled slightly as my nose rubbed over them and then I nibbled on them and his foot flexed and took his five socked toes in my mouth and sucked on them and then repeated the process with his left foot and alternated from foot to foot!

"So the lads never sucked your toes and licked the soles of your feet Luka?" He shook his head as I told him he having this new experience to look forward to and asked him if he'd ever had his feet tickled by a fork, the tines lightly brushed along the soles is excruciatingly ticklish!"

I continued massaging each socked foot, licking and sniffing them and mocking him how the girls he dated might feel seeing him having his sweaty socked feet being played with by another man and one in his early 40's! Luka knew not to protest as there was no point but he gasped as I licked each of his socked feet one at a time as I massaged each socked foot from heels to toes. I let my thumbs deeply massage his arches as I sniffed his toes and nibbled them telling him his feet smelled and tasted awesome relishing in the fact he hating his feet given attention as he re-living memories and then I reached up for the top of his right sock and pulled it down while I gently trailed my finger up and down his covered arch and telling him not to laugh or I would make the torment worse and he doing well in holding his laughter back as his foot flexing so knowing it was very sensitive and pulled it part way off his foot.

I begin to lick the bared part of his foot, his heel and arch, licking all around- making swirl patterns with the tip of my tongue- teasing licks along the side of his foot seeing his toes wiggling in the sock and Luka panting hard as I kept licking and smiling at him and pulled the sock off baring his frantic toes! I stopped licking and look at the entire sole of his foot and sniffed the now very vulnerable bare foot and massaged on the heel, pressing just hard enough to wring another moan of pleasure from the other man. He moved down the foot and massaged the instep and was careful to press firm enough not to tickle but not hard enough to hurt. Then moved to the toes, rubbing each one and began blowing warm breaths over the top of the foot. Then flicked my tongue over the sole and to his toes. I then indulged in licking, sucking and nibbling each toe and one at a time as Luka shuddered and clenched his teeth and squeezed his eyes shut!

"Mmmmm that's one foot and now Luka the other foot and you're being very brave as I know it's tickling you so I am impressed by your determined resiliance and providing me with the challenge to break you but for now loving the smell and taste of your feet and orally raping virgin feet!" Saying this I was enjoying tormenting him as his left foot got the same attention as I had given his right foot. I was soon rubbing my hands across both of his smooth soles, massaging and caressing them, then nibbling on his toes and making Luka moan under my tongue.

I worked on him psychologically saying I liked the fact he had big feet just as the guys in the military had done and saying I got why his feet attracted them in an oh-so tempting way and anticpated him saying to me "Don’t tickle. I’m too ticklish!” Then sucked each toe on his left foot and tongued down each one of his toes as he squirmed on the bed, my addicted to the musky taste, a mix of sweat and feet. After sucking each toes then licked the sole of his right foot telling him I loved the taste and began orally savouring his right foot the same way! Then stopped and said

“Now you’re in for it” and took several fast licks across the base of his toes while I scraped a finger-nail up and down his arch as Luka burst into laughter and tried to pull his right foot away. After my quick tickle attack on his foot and toes Luka was panting hard and I started to take long slow licks again up and down his foot andplacing kisses and nibble licks all over his foot which still made him giggle!

With the fingertips of my left hand I began begin to gently spider them all over Luka's right foot and especially his arch as gasping and laughing he tried to kick his foot away from me! I then began to lick his left foot from toes to heel and seeing he reacting to his instep licked, orally indulged licking up n down it before savouring his toes and telling him that I was going to be taking my time and giving the sole of his left foot a thorough and detailed tickling and taking full advantage of his incapability of offering any kind of resistance. Luka at times finding it difficult to catch his breath as even the gentle touches on the soles of his feet and his toes making his react as if he was being jolted by a surge of electricity! The gentle caress of my fingers on the soles of his feet escalating from touch to tickle, consistent and relentless!

I ran my fingers over his toes making Luka laugh but then suddenly unleashed a full-force assault all over his feet, beginning on the balls of his feet, then down his arches and traced circles on the soles of his feet, right in the centre of each sole. Then my face level with his feet, I began licking his heels and arches making Luka giggle. I then in turn held each foot tight and dragged my tongue all over each foot up to his toes which I indulged in sucking! So sensitive and embarrassed and humiliated meant licking his feet wass for him lickling and an unbearable sensation!

I then showed him the feather and his expression I wanted to frame as I told him that I loved using the feather and quill end of a feather on guy's feet so yes he guessed right as I was sure he would have done, that I was accomplished in the art of tickle torture and that tickling would be the only sensation he'd be feeling for as long as I decided and the ticklish sensations would be magnified as the tickle torture progressed and rubbed my face into each sole in turn making him seeth as he being straight, this was another man fixated on his feet, somewhere he was adverse to having touched anyway but by another guy!

I rubbed my face over each of hs bare feet and then began playfully stroking his defenceless soles maintaing the same maddening pace driving him insane with each ticklish sensation and completely immobilised and struggling my lightly stroking his insteps and fully indulging in subjecting Luka to a hideous tickling and his verbal reactions were encouraging for me!

"HAHAHAHAHHAOKKKAY OKSTOPITEEEEEEEEEHHEHEHEHEHEHE!! HEHEHEHEHEHEEHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHASTTTTTOOOOPPPPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAHA NOHONOHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Oh Luka are your big manly feet ticklish, ticklish like a little gir, tickle, tickle, tickle let's see the qull end of the feather for the soles and the feather end slid in between your toes one by one Luka but let's for a while seal your mouth with this mouth gag, yes that's better and now have a game of 'Piggies' but no feather yet but my fingers!"

I ran my fingers in between and under Luka's toes and across the balls of his feet and he reacted like every stroke was jolting him with electricity! The slow strokes the length of his bare soles and his insteps and tracing circles over the arches of his feet telling him they felt so soft and very warm and sniffing both of his feet

"Do you like this?" I bet you like it C'mon Luka tell me you like it and if you do I'll stop Pardon what? Oh right; it tickles, are you saying that Luka just nod your head, right so it tickles so nod your head if you like it!" I taunted him and he nodded that he liked it but I told him he was a bad boy tellling me this but I didn't believe him and continued the teasing tickles! Slowly I ran the quill of the feather along his right arch and then the left one and repeated this saying I wanted to see if one was more ticklish but seeing they were equally matched, in fact did it to amuse myself.

"You know Luka just below the toes is a very ticklish area and a feather quill stroked there devastating, slowly drawn along like this, oh yes I see you're finding out and even gagged your laugh is very enticing to me, love seeing your soles wrinkle too, these feet are appealing to me in every way, lucky for me, not so much fun for you I guess!" I teased him as even gagged Luka howled with incredibly intense laughter as I continued to tease his soles and he could do nothing to protect them, both bare and hyper-ticklish feet at the mercy of a merciless, sadistic tickle-fiend! I told him.

Luka the feather's a killer but I like skin on skin and to feel your warm, moist feet and especially guys like you into wet pussy and tits as the only wetness you'll feel are your sole and toes as I love lickling men's feet, my tongue's my secret weapon and feet smelling raunchy like yours, tasting so ripe are going to seriously excite me as they're subjected to a very thorough tongue bath! Luka writhed as he felt my fingers touching and tickling his bare soles and he failed trying to pull his feet away! I imagined his protests and mocked him

"No Sir no "Please... please I can't stand it on my feet Please leave them alone Noo Please Please don't tickle my bare feet! Is that right huh Luka what you'd be begging if you weren't gagged, yes of course it is, amazing just how horribly ticklish your feet are, look at this violent reaction and just from light stroking here and here and yes here tickle, tickle, tickle!" I taunted him stroking my fingers at random over his feet as his foot flexed at the never-before-felt- level of tickling torture he was undergoing and Luka desperately wanted to kick his foot away but he couldn't do anything more than tremble as he laughed.

His voice reached higher registers that he never dreamed he would be able to reach as the protests to his tickle-torture poured ceaselessly out of his mouth and I loving this told him he was reacting so well as I had gripped the toes of his right foot and had begun stroking the sole held os taut and vulnerable and then having had fun with his right foot sole, told him he had another foot and I proceeeded to repeat the process with his left foot! Luka's mind was overwhelmed with maddening tickling sensations that magnified as thr tickling continued! I told him I loved the fact that his feet were so receptive as I continued the slow and steady tickle teasing of both soles simultaneously driving Luka into hysterics!

Luka was lost in the tickling agony that was destroying him, being used to control him, his body was no longer his own especially his feet as I kept reminding him, the endless, ceaseless sensations had taken full possession of him. The tickling of his tender, captive soles enslaving him to me completely, it was clearly maddeningly unbearable for him! I then sawed the feather in between the toes of his right foot and he became hysterical from the delicate and precise tickle strokes sliding between his toes supplying him a new sensation of tickle and clenching his toes I told him to splay them or I would tickle his feet with the electric toothbrush and he visibly shook hearing this threat and splayed his toes and clenched his teeth I guessed hearing him trying not to laugh and told him that I loved a challenge and switched feet!

I tickled the balls of Luka's feet with the feather quill and bringing the edge of it up against the base of his quivering toes as he suffered the insane tickling of his toes but I could not resist tormenting Luka more and told him that he was not going back to Serbia, his job safe but would involve further duties as he was going to be my live-in tickle toy and this meant his feet at my disposal day and night! Still chauffeur but wearing the same socks for two days, foot inspections at random and when I decided so he free to meet women but only when I said so!

I then activated the sonicare 'Bzzzzzzz' and the bristles of the electric toothbrush connected with one sole and then the other and this was now mindless torture as this teasing was ticklish in the extreme and so much so it was driving Luka breathless as his head shook from side to side on the pillows and he thrashed around like mad on the bed when the brush glided up and down the soles of his feet. I had delighted in moving that devilish brush all over Luka's helpless soles but he had reached his limit of endurance. I then lowered my face to both of Luka's feet and began licking one sole and then the other and his toes flexed as the torment teased him and embarrassed and humiliated him! I licked and sucked on his feet, their sweaty, manly odour was intoxicating as I tasted every delicious inch of his feet and my tongue worked his toes as my fingers lightly scratched up and down his soles.

"Do you like being my involuntary sole-mate Luka tickle, tickle, tickle" I teased as I taunted his defenseless soles.

Luka's feet were completely immobilised as I stroked my fingers along each of his insteps which horribly tickled him and I removed the mouth gag as I wanted to hear his reactions and wasn't disappointed by them as I lickled his feet all over

‘OOOOOOOKKKAY OKAY! STOP ITEEEEEEEEEHHEHEHEHEHEHE!! HEHEHEHEHEHEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! HAHAHAHAHA! STTTTTOOOOPPPPP PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASENOHONOHAHAHAHAHHA!"

I began to use all four fingers steadily against the soles of Luka’s feet as his laughter escalated from the pure tickle torture he was enduring from me and running the feather horizontally over his feet as Luka was laughing totally uncontrollably. Feather tickling really got to Luka as it always does as he is tickled regularly by me, daily in fact naturally!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOT MY FEET! HEHEHAHA! I CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

The feather explored Luka's feet and then suddenly they stopped as I began licking the soles of his feet and sucking on his toes one by one saying they all smelled and tasted so good and my tongue slid in between his toes and I took a mouthful of toes in my mouth working oen foot then the other orally!

“I CAN’T TAKE IT STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! PLEEHEHEHEHSE!”

I then enjoyed rubbing his helpless feet still amazed at how soft and smooth his soles and toes were as I again indulged in tongue bathing his feet, my tongue licking in between his toes and very gently stroked my index finger up the sole of his right bare foot from heel to toes loving his foot being slick and I increased the pressure, intensity and speed of the tickle and then I began teasing and tormenting his left sole the same way and it tickled so stopped and gave him a break having stroked both soles simultaneously and teasing in between his toes. I then again stroked my fingertips along the sides and tops of his feet.

I soon began slipping my tongue between his toes and gently nibbled them all. Then I started to firmly massage them and heard him taking deep breaths and saw him biting his lips as even a massage if made light really tickles Luka as he is mega sensitive on his feet, his very vulnerable soles. He always struggles like mad even when his socked feet are stroked as I love seeing his toes wiggling in his socks and I increase the pressure starting at his heels and work my fingers up to his toes and he knows but I tell him anyway that I will be fully focussed tickling his soles as it's where he's most ticklish! This first night though was the one where such discoveries were made by me and verbal taunting got to him as it always does, it's a curious thing but it does!

"I'm going to run my fingers up and down your soles Luka so be a brave boy for me coochie coochie coo!" I tormented him as my fingers traced over his bare soles and especially the middle of his soles and under his toes and the balls of his feet and continued to run one finger after the other along the sole of one foot then the other.

"Oh Luka you don't like being touched on your feet so you, they're just so ticklish but the problem is that I love ticklish feet and to tickle ticklish feet on ticklish guys and the tines of a fork really tickle!" I then began to lick his soles and then began running the tines of the fork up and down the length of his soles.

I scraped the tines of the fork along his soles and showed him no mercy sending Luka into ticklish hell and he soon gasping for breath as the tickling became too much and then I stopped teasing his feet with the fork and lightly ran my fingers over his bare feet and gradually increased the intensity of the tickling. My fingers moved faster and faster over Luka's soles as he violently reacted against the bondage he was trapped by but I am a relentless tickler as Luka knows but this night discovered and his reactions powerful as replacing the fork with my fingers and tongue as I sniffed his feet saying his feet addictive, I was hooked and I am but Luka will not be sent back to Serbia, his place is here and with me as if he has a choice as I am his Boss!

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back