• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Teasing her Sith husband (part 1, no tickling yet, nudity)

TickleerOwl

TMF Novice
I decided to take a break from the couple series and just make a fanfiction thing. For those who don't play the game, Star Wars: the Old Republic is an mmorpg game that takes place a thousand or so years before the events of the movies. In this game you choose one of eight classes, four for the Republic and Four for the Sith Empire, this story is with my second favorite class the Sith Warrior with his companion Vette who you can romance and marry if you mostly choose to be more light side. I can't help it I love vette; she's funny, sassy, sexy (for a game character but hey she's a Twi'lek) and she's my favorite companion. So I figured since the Sith aren't exactly known for happiness what if Vette gave her husband his first tickling? This is during the Knights of the Fallen Empire story. Anyway I own nothing.

Darth Heliclus: 25, medium build, red skinned Sith Pureblood

Vette: 26(?), petite, blue skinned Twi-lek

____________________________________________________________________________​

After five years frozen in Carbonite, the former Emperor's Wrath, Darth Heliclus, had finally found the one person in all the galaxy he had missed for so long: his wife Vette. The beautiful young Twi-lek didn't seemed to have changed one bit from what the Sith Lord had seen: still crazy and sassy and still head over heels in love with him. Not that he wasn't himself. In fact when he found out his crews whereabouts were unknown, his first thoughts went to Vette and how lovesick he was not being able to find her. Even though he used this to fuel his drive to defeat Arcann, the son of Emperor Valkorion, he tried to not let his darkness take control of him. Strange as it sounds he was a Sith turned to the light, Vette wasn't really a fan of the whole 'dark and cruel sith-y attitude' as she put it, so Heliclus changed his ways for her. When the two finally found each other again, it was like nothing had changed ... well, nothing except Vette noticed her husband becoming more serious and closed up than he used to be, even around her. He barely even smiled anymore. Which is what got Vette thinking up a plan.

"A vacation?" Was all the Sith Lord could say when Vette said they should go away for a while, just the two of them. "Vette I'm trying to rage a war against Arcann-" "which you can get back to at any time ... it's just three days, and you were missing for five years so we have at least that many anniversaries to make up" Vette said then gave a cocky smile at the flabbergasted Sith "I was frozen in Carbonite" he said as Vette just smirked slightly with her head tilted sideways as she came closer to him "come on ... please? I know the perfect place: a beach, barely populated so we'll be all by ourselves ... I'll even try to find my old shock collar" she said grinning wider at her husband's expression when she said that. Priceless. "I ... we ... oh alright but the second someone calls we go back" he said and was rewarded with a jumping hug from Vette "promise, don't worry you'll enjoy it, I know it" she said as Heliclus nodded slightly and went to tell the others that he was going on a mission with Vette "I'll earn that smile again" she said with a devious grin.

After a few hours, Vette and Heliclus loaded up the ship and were heading off. Vette was in the cockpit piloting as her husband came in "so tell me, where are you planning on going" He asked making Vette turn to face him with a mischievous look on her face "found a place out in the wild space regions back before I joined up with Gault, it helped me there ... things got depressing for me when you-" she said then looked down slightly painfully. Heliclus understood why and knelt down cupping her cheek to make her look at him "I'm here ... you didn't loose me and we both promised it'd never happen again" he said before leaning in and kissing his wife gently. That's when he noticed her shoulder, her bare shoulder. Vette could only smirk at her husband's reaction as she spun the chair around seductively (and smugly) grinning at him and crossed her legs "what's the matter? Loth-cat got your tongue?" She said bitinb the edge of her bottom lip as she continued to grin "Vette ... why are ... um" he said still trying to get over the shock but Vette just giggled "here let me try big guy" she said then cleared her throat and looked serious "'Vette why are you naked?'" she said in a bad imitation of Heliclus then went back to smirking "that what you were looking for?" She asked as her husband nodded slightly. Instead of answering right away, Vette got up and draped herself up against him looking up at him "because, my lord, I am your wife. I am supposed to make you happy and apart from our reunion, I haven't..." she said tracing her hand over his armor covered abs "affectionately expressed my happiness at marrying you in five ... long ... years. Plus it's fun, not to mention the look on your face was absolutely priceless" she said with a slight giggle as Heliclus seemed to go redder, hard to tell considering his race was red skinned but Vette knew when he was blushing. And she found it cute. "Ditch the armor big guy ... and keep it off, we got a long flight ahead of us" she said as her husband grinned down at her and kissed her affectionately and started to take off his belt with his lightsaber on it. Vette giggled again and grabbed the sides of his armor pulling him towards her "and I mean all of it ... the only thing I want you wearing for the next three days is that handsome smile of yours"

To be continued ....

(This is just to set the stage, sorry for the shortness)

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back