• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Capturing Batwoman

TicklishArtemis

TMF Novice
I strain against Poison Ivy, trying to get free but I’m no match for her strength and her plants. “Stay still, Bat Woman. Joker would like a word with you,” she whispers in my ear. She keeps my hands held above my head, her arms intertwined with mine and she used plants to bind our arms together. I know Cat Woman lurks in the shadows somewhere, waiting to spring if I got free. I glance around, trying to see if there were windows that would allow Batman to come bursting through but we are in a cement walled basement with nothing more than an overhead light for light. I try tugging free again but Ivy’s plants hold me in place. I can hear Cat Woman moving around, circling around us but staying in the shadows. Then the big door opens and startles Cat Woman. She dashes in front of me to get to the other shadows and I gasp and twitch as her furry tail brushes against my bare stomach. We all look over to see Harley Quinn walking towards us. Cat Woman steps out of the shadows but barely as Harley reaches us.

Harley looks me up and down and circles us. “Hm….Mistah J will be quite surprised to see YOU, Bat Woman. Especially out of uniform. Such a cute outfit.” I’m wearing black leggings with a red spaghetti strap tank top that’s risen an inch or so from trying to get free, even before Ivy and Cat Woman got me in this basement. I’d stumbled into a trap of Ivy’s and couldn’t get free in time. I don’t respond to Harley. I only glare at her. “Aw. Mistah J won’t like that face,” she says, pinching my cheek. I turn my head away from her and jump as the door opens again. It’s none other than the Joker himself, striding toward us.

“What a lovely surprise, Bat Woman. Such a surprise to see you so alone as well.” He stops directly in front of us and Cat Woman swishes her tail around.

I finally speak. “Batman will find me. He’ll barge in here and put you all in your place!” I tug against Poison Ivy and her plants yet again but still with no success.

The Joker laughs, sending chills down my spine. “I don’t think the Bat will find you anytime soon, but you better watch it. All that chit chat’s gonna get you hurt” he responds with a sinister grin.

“Then just get it over with. Kill me,” I snarl. “I won’t be used as bait.”

He chuckles. “Oh, dear. I’m not going to kill you. No no no no no. I don’t even want to hurt you. I’m feeling rather tame.” He looks me up and down like Harley did. I can see a huge grin on Harley’s face and she’s rubbing her hands together. I tug against Ivy’s plants yet again and glare at him. “Let’s put a smile on that face.” I frown at him, unsure of where he’s going. I feel like he was going to say something completely different than what he did. He makes a gesture to Poison Ivy and one of her vines trail from my right bicep down to my waist. I let out a small shriek and try jerking away. Harley and Joker both grin even more. “Hahahahahahahaha. Oh no. I’m not going to kill you. I’m not even going to hurt you. I’m just going to tickle you. Really really really baaad.” I gasp and try even harder to get free. “Such good attire too,” he says, lightly touching my tank top. “It’ll make this so much easier and we can get to the fun a lot quicker.”

“Let. Me. Go!” I growl.

(All the characters go to DC Universe. I own none of them)

Nice start! I hope you continue! Batwoman got captured by a dangerous team there.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back