• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Minerva's Family Matters Part 3: Elanda's Tactics MMMMMM/FF

sageoftruth

TMF Novice
Minerva's Family Matters (Part 3)
Elanda’s Tactics

As the trio entered the cave leading to the Underdark, Elanda shivered as a cold breeze blew past her. "Th.. thanks for coming with me," she said. "I thought I had this one in the bag, but I had no idea I would have to go into a cave."
"I must admit, I'm a bit surprised," Minerva commented. "Your kind and mine have been mortal enemies for centuries. Don't you know anything about us, like the fact that most drow settlements exist in the Underdark?"
"Not really," Elanda laughed sheepishly. "When I was a kid, I was more interested in learning how best to run them through with my sword. All the talk about their culture and their history bored me. Besides, after orcs invaded my village, I spent most of my childhood in an orc labor camp, and they never had anything to say about drow society.
"Fair enough," Minerva acknowledged. "Just know, that we'll be going very deep underground."
"Wonderful," Elanda groaned. "Nothing makes my blood run cold like deep and dark places. At least you've still got your wits about you." However she then noticed that Minerva was trembling as well. "What is it? Has the breeze got you shivering too?"
"N...no," Minerva responded. "It's just been a long time since I came down here." Her voice trembled even more and she spoke as if in a trance. "I swore I'd never return to this place, and yet here I am, walking down the jagged stone pathway and taking in the musty air, an air of hostility, desperation, and malice." Elanda watched her carefully as she droned on, when suddenly her foot found something.
"Crap! What did I just step in?"
"Sorry," Minerva said, snapping out of her reverie. "Let me get us some light. It must be dark in here." She cupped her hands together and chanted an incantation. When her hands parted, a ball of light floated up into the air. Suddenly, everything became clear. The contours in the walls, the fungi on the ceiling, the webs Elanda had stepped in, and the giant spider looming over them.
Elanda's eyes went wide with horror. "Ah...Ah... what... is that?" She reached for her sword, but her arm was stiff and her fingers were trembling. She had fought orcs, demons, drunken men, and all kinds of wild animals, but this was not something to be found above ground. It gazed at her through its countless eyes and leaned in to snap at her head with its mandibles.
"Dera! Now!" Minerva yelled. Dera's sword was in her hand in an instant. In the next instant, it was lodged in the spider's mouth. The creature let out an inhuman yelp and backed away a few steps before it spit out the sword and rounded on its new attacker. After finding its courage the spider rushed the demoness. With a body blow, it knocked her flat on her back and went for her head with its snapping maw.
"Oh no you don't!" Dera yelled as she grabbed the creature's large mandibles with her two hands. The creature shrieked in frustration as it tried to overpower her, but thanks to Dera's strength they were at a stalemate. Using a bit of creativity, the spider used four of its legs to prod the demoness on her sides. "Gahahaha! I hahahahahte spiders' legs! Hahahahaha!" Her arms began to tremble and the spider continued prodding as it saw its victory approaching. "Hahahahahaha! Dohohohoho somthing dammit! Hahahaha!" She laughed.
Elanda stood flabbergasted. "What do I do? Where do I stab it? What is this thing?"
"Hahahahahaha JUST DO SOMETHING!" Dera screamed.
Taking her sword in both hands, Elanda swung at the nearest part of the spider and hacked off a leg. Her eyes widened in horror as a strange yellow liquid seeped out and the spider shrieked in pain. Doing her best to ignore her primal desire to turn tail and run, Elanda swung again and hacked off the other legs. Shrieking again, the spider fell to the ground and Dera scurried away on all fours. Trying her best to hold her blade steady, Elanda aimed for what looked like the head and plunged the sword in point-first.
"Die, you... thing! DIE! DIE!" she screamed as she swung again and again, not caring what part of the sword hit her target.
"You can stop now. It's dead," Dera said as she went to retrieve her sword.
"I guess it's time to move forward," Minerva said, unfazed by the spider encounter. She and Dera stepped around the spider and Elanda followed, never taking her eyes off of it as she passed by it. “Please stay on guard,” Minerva cautioned. “There are worse things than that in dark places like these."
"Are you kidding?!" Elanda complained. "Just one of those was enough for me!"
"Feel free to turn back if it's too much for you," Dera offered.
"N...no! I'll never live it down if I let cowardice get the best of me,” Elanda replied, doing her best to sound brave. “They're just creatures, fighting for survival, just like in the forest. I just need to get used to it." Elanda leaned against a stone column and tried to calm herself down.
"Elanda! Look out!" Minerva cried. The stone column suddenly came to life and wrapped its arms around her.
"Gah! What's happening?" Elanda groaned as it attempted to crush her between its stone arms. Minerva cast a quick spell and it melted into mud. As soon as she was free to move, Elanda scampered away on her hand and knees. "Th... the rock moved! Rocks aren't supposed to do that!"
Minerva and Dera sighed. It was going to be a long trip for them and an even longer one for Elanda.

In the mid-level of the Underdark, a semi-thriving drow settlement was conducting business. Inside a crystalline palace, at the top of a tall tower, accessible only by magic, a dark-skinned woman with pointy ears sat atop a throne. A loose green velvet robe with a spider emblem adorned her slender body. Despite being hundreds of years old, not a wrinkle was present on her face. Only her stern, unreadable expression betrayed the years of experience she had. "How goes the mustering Drada?" she asked.
A dark elf with unnaturally bright red hair and a leather combat uniform bowed before her. "It is going very well, mother." A cynical smirk played across her face. "All it takes is the promise of power and influence and you soon have the entire kingdom at your beck and call."
The older woman's nose wrinkled in distaste. "Your methods are reckless. You have completely ignored the teachings of Lolth. You have offered power to commoners, even men. What do you plan to do when this war is over? Will you have men in uniforms give orders to our clerics?"
Drada's eyes flashed red, matching her grimace. "You are too old-fashioned Lledrith," she snapped. "For someone who preaches the ideals of Lolth, you have lost the ambition and the drive that got you this position of power in the first place. Now you merely hide behind your position and your adherence to outdated ideals."
Lledrith did not respond to her daughter's open insults. "This is no way for a mother and daughter to be speaking. Do you have anything else to report?"
"Yes," Drada replied. "My scouts have reported sighting three people entering from the outside."
"What makes that worth reporting?" Lledrith asked. "Fools from the outside venture into the Underdark all the time. Few make it out alive. If it was an elven attack party, that would be one thing, but what is so special about three people?"
"The scout got a good look at them. He reported that one was a drow female with a demon companion."
The priestess of Lolth's eyes widened briefly before returning to normal. "Do you suspect that it is her?"
"What of it?" Drada asked. "She may be your daughter, but we both know that compassionate weakling has no interest in inheriting your position. She is a disgrace to all drow kind. I request permission to send soldiers to dispose of her before she becomes a threat to us."
Lledrith smiled. "Do I sense jealousy? True, her ideals run contrary to the teachings of Lolth, but ideals can be changed with persuasion and influence. Nothing can change the fact that her aptitude for magic far outstrips your own, general."
Drada’s eyes flashed red again and her grimace began to intensify before she quickly replaced it with a smile. "Magic isn't the only way to wield influence. Right now, I have most of the kingdom at my beck and call, eager to earn power and influence in battle. When the war is over and I return as the hero who defeated the surface-dwellers, no one will bat an eye when I take your place."
"You are no hero yet. You are to report to me if the drow woman is found in our kingdom. Fail to do so, and the punishments will be severe."
"As you wish," Drada replied, bowing once again. "Just remember not to punish me too harshly. The entire war-effort rests on my shoulders and people would not be pleased to see it hampered. Now, if you don't mind, I have a war to run. Please send a sorceress to teleport me back to the bottom of the tower." She turned on her heels and marched away, grinning triumphantly.

"Okay! That's enough for today," Minerva stated. "We'll make camp here."
"What are we to eat?" Elanda asked. "Nothing I've seen so far looks edible."
"Mushrooms," Dera answered. "And before you ask, no, you can't help us pick them."
"True. Sorry," Minerva apologized. "There are hundred of different kinds of mushrooms down here, and only my magic can tell which ones are safe to eat."
"Are you saying I can't tell a poisonous mushroom from a non-poisonous one?" Elanda asked indignantly.
"It's not just poisons," Dera answered. "Some send parasites into your body that grow and devour you from the inside. You don't even have to eat them. Others release spores that can control your mind and manipulate you into killing yourself. Others are capable of actual telepathy and can turn you into their mind slaves. Oh! Then there's the kind that can-"
"OKAY! I get it!" Elanda groaned. "Go ahead. I'll watch the camp." She sat by the fire, hugging her knees and lamenting her uselessness. She had expected to be able to do something for the group, but so far it seemed like she only succeeded in stumbling into danger. She had always relied on her own wits and strength, even moreso after escaping the labor camp. Having to rely on others the whole time hurt her pride immensely.
Just then, she heard a shriek from Minerva, followed by the sound of two bodies hitting the floor. Oh Gods! She knew Minerva had Dera with her, but she heard no struggle. "Minerva? Dera?" she called out. No response. Lighting a torch, she followed the source of the screech. The light from the flame was barely adequate as she wandered forward. Her legs trembled as she proceeded forward, expecting to run into another giant spider, rock monster, or whatever else was out there.
Thankfully, her tracking skills still held up in the cave. She spotted numerous footprints on the ground amid the scattered dust, but among them were only two pairs of ten-toed footprints. She inched further forward, expecting the sound of her breathing to lure some otherworldly horror right to her. Suddenly, she saw something in the distance. As she approached, she noticed it was a blue glow. She quickened her pace, making an effort not to break into a sprint. She recognized the source of the glow instantly. It was the magical stone Minerva had used to illuminate the area.
The two pairs of footprints ended here. She knew Minerva could levitate and Dera could disappear into the abyss at will, but they would not have left this behind. She then noted other footprints in the area. They looked familiar. As she looked closer, fear slowly gave way to excitement. Orcs! Finally, something she knew how to handle. Holding the stone close to the ground, she followed the trail of orc tracks. "Hang on ladies! The Blade of the Jungle's coming to save you!"

A muscular, green man sat atop a pile of bones in the middle of an orc encampment. "This is bad," he exclaimed to the wizened green woman standing attentively next to him. "Things looked so good a moment ago. We had a successful raid, and stole much, but the worthless trade caravan only had rugs and oils. My men want to celebrate, but we have nothing to celebrate with. You know I can't control them."
"I know, Grangog," the woman responded. "I questioned the Gods and they offered answers. We could sell the oils and rugs in exchange for Kddrog."
"The Gods are stupid!" Grangog grunted, banging his fist and scattering skulls and bits of bone. "Who will trade with us? Surface dwellers flee from us on sight, and those pesky Drow attack us on sight. I’ve already lost enough good men to arrows flying at us from the dark."
"Please be patient with the Gods, chieftain," the woman continued. "They anticipated your response. They said that if you reject their first offer, they suggest patience. Wait, and the answer will come to you shortly."
Grangog grumbled. "I hope I don't have to wait long. Too long, and my men will tear my camp apart out of boredom."
Just then, the flap to his tent was pulled open and two orcs barged in. "Chieftan! We have news."
"Bah! What is it?" Grangog growled.
"Scouts have captured two prisoners," an orc announced. "Young ladies! Very pretty."
The woman grinned. "The Gods have your answer," she said.
"Two women?" Grangog scoffed. "Two women is enough to satisfy me, but not my entire warband."
"What more can you tell us about these women?" she asked the lowly orc.
"Not sure, Granesha. One is drow, the other is... Not sure really? Has red skin, horns, fangs like us, but smaller..."
Granesha smiled. "A drow, eh? The boys will be happy to get their revenge. Did you find anything amusing about them?"
The lowly orc grinned. "Yes. Men grew bored, so played 'Poke the Dragon'. Ladies laugh long and hard. Very ticklish."
"Enough!" Grangog barked. "You did well, men! Return to the barracks. We will celebrate later." The two men nodded in understanding and lumbered away. Grangog turned to Granesha. "The Gods aren't so worthless after all. I will prepare the celebration, and you, well, do whatever the Gods suggest.”

Elanda cursed as her foot found another sharp point in the stone ground. With such low vision, her progress was slow and time was not a luxury she had at the moment. She imagined the orcs might put Dera to work like they did her many years ago, but she doubted they would be able to appreciate the magical talents of Minerva. If anything, she suspected they'd be frightened by her magic and kill her off. "Damnit! I need to go faster," she groaned, punching a wall in anger.
Suddenly, she heard a deep and heavy grunt. Grasping her stone, she shined it over towards the wall to find that it was not a wall at all. Standing before her was a large beast, or man, or man-beast. On the ground stood two massive hoofs. Further up, two massive human hands - larger than the hands of any human she had met before - held an imposing halberd, big enough to fell a stone tower. Further up, she saw the head of a bull, or at least the head of a giant's bull.
Once again, her legs began to tremble. This isn't right. Things like this aren't supposed to exist. Her mind told her. Her body felt like it was frozen solid. She wanted to will the beast away and return to her reality, where everything made sense to her. However, the beast let out a roar and swung the axe head of the halberd in a downward arc. Elanda instinctively spun away and the blade missed her by a few inches. She saw an opening and slashed at the beast's unprotected hand. He let out an anguished roar and dropped the weapon, shaking the ground in the process.
The tremor caused by the weapon knocked Elanda off of her feet and onto her back. The beast cradled his hand. The cut would have dismembered a normal beast, but for this creature, it was merely a flesh wound. Still, as their eyes met, she could see the fear in his eyes. Just because she didn't know of such a beast didn't mean she had to fear it. She quickly rolled to the side and back onto her feet, with her sword pointed at the enemy.
The creature finished nursing his hand and reached for his weapon, but Elanda sprinted forward, and leapt atop his hand. With a downward swing, she cut into the side of his hand and winced as he let out another anguished roar.
Reflexively, he pulled his wounded hand closer to him. Elanda braced herself as she was carried close to the massive bull head. She bent her knees and sprang off of his hand, while reaching out for his horns. Using the horns for leverage, she pulled herself up and kneed him in the face. He let out a distressed grunt and fell flat on his back. Elanga gripped the horns as he hit the ground with an Earth-shaking thud. Had she not held on, she would have been lying sprawled against the nearest wall or stalagmite.
Before he could recover, she pressed her blade against his throat. "This is the end for you!" she growled.
"Please! Don't hurt me!" he pleaded.
"It's too late for you to - wait! You can talk?" Elanda was so surprised she almost dropped her sword. "Um... okay! So you can talk! Explain yourself! What are you?"
"I am Arturos!" he replied in a deep voice. "Your kind refer to me as a minotaur. Please leave me be. I only wish to escape from the drow who had imprisoned me."
"Why should I? You attacked first," Elanda snarled.
"What? You punched me!" Arturos complained.
The minotaur had a point. As eager as she was to add another Underdark trophy to her tiny collection, she knew she needed an ally. "Very well. I'll let you go if you'll do something for me," Elanda said.
Arturos let out a surprised gasp, which sounded more like a low rumble. "Really? I never expected mercy from anyone in the Underdark. Name your price, elf."
"You can see well in this darkness, right?" Elanda asked. Arturos nodded. "Good! I was following some footprints to an orc encampment, but I cannot see well down here. If you will carry me to the encampment, I will let you go free."
Arturos let out an amused grunt. "A lone elf wishes to go to an orc encampment? Very well. Your choices are no concern of mine, but you should know, I have no desire to fight an entire warband of orcs."
"Just drop me off somewhere where I can find the place without needing to rely on these footprints, and you'll be free to go," she stated.
Arturos shook his head in disbelief. "You must be mad. Still, there are worse things than orcs down here. Let us be off then."

The orc gathering was massive. Inside the wooden palisade, scores of orcs formed a very thick crescent of green bodies. Up close, no two orcs looked the same. Some were small enough look a dwarf in the eye, some were big enough to do the same with a troll. All of them carried hand-made weapons crudely designed with spikes, bones, studs on whatever they thought might make them look imposing to others, and the same could be said about their armor. However, from a distance, they all just looked like a sea of green men.
On the other end, stood Grangog, wearing a headdress made out of some horned creature's skull. To his left, Minerva and Dera stood, or hung, tied by their wrists and ankles to stone posts with lengths of chain. They had been stripped of all their possessions and their clothes, and could feel hundreds of hungry eyes upon them.
Grangog spread his arms out wide as if he were waiting for a hug from someone in the crowd. "My warriors," he began. "You have made me proud today. To live in these caves, we need to hunt and raid for our survival, and you raided very well today." His words were banal and simplistic, but were met with thunderous applause and enthusiastic grunts and howls from the mass of green men. "Today, we celebrate your victory." He wandered over to where Minerva and Dera were tied up. "Many of us lost our lives to the drow from these caves. Today, one of our scouts caught one along with a friend of hers." Grangog ran a rough hand down Dera's curvy chest. The demoness hissed in response. "She's no drow, but more ladies means a better party right?" The orcs responded with garrulous laughter and more cheers.
The chieftain paced around the stage, pretending to be deep in thought. "We could execute them here and now, but that would be an awfully short celebration no? Good thing our scouts found out something interesting about these two." Putting on an act, he pretended to tip-toe behind the two captive ladies. When he was behind them, he reached under their suspended feet and began lightly tickling them.
Minerva cringed against the restraints. She had not expected this from the brutish orcs. "Heeheehee! No! What're you doing? Heeheehahahaha!"
"Stahahahap you green! Hahaahahahahaha! Idiot! Hahahaha!" Dera laughed. The two of them giggled helplessly, humiliated before an army of orcs, and they could tell that their bodies were responding as well.
"Hey! Look! Their tatas!" an orc yelled, pointing.
"Nohohoho! Why here? Hahahahaha!" Minerva giggled. In the middle of a dark, foreboding cave, surrounded by orcs with faces only a mother could love, this was the last place she had even expected she would orgasm, but tickling was tickling, and the bondage was only making it harder to keep her body in check.
"Look at that, men!" the chieftain announced. "These two are actually loving this! I say we spice things up, no?" He waved in Granesha, who entered, carrying two vials. A strange pink mist rose from both of them. She knelt down and set them before the two captive women.
"Before you, I have placed a powerful love potion," Gransesha announced. "Smell the mist and your heart will beat for anyone nearby."
Minerva recognized the smell instantly. It was a powerful aphrodisiac, and sure enough even Grangog's rough hands were beginning to feel like the gentle caress of a lover.
Grangog laughed. "You have such clever ideas, wise woman." He then turned to the crowd. "Place bets everyone. Who do you think will kiss me first? The drow or the red woman?" He summoned up some additional orcs to do the tickling, while he attempted to pose suggestively before them. It was not doing him any favors, but the potions definitely were.
"I know trick!" an orc from the crowd said. Soon many others followed. Grangog offered a basket of feathers for them to use as they wished. "Get the breasts!" "No! Between the legs!" Several feathers converged on the naked bodies of both women.
"NOHOHO! PLEHEHEHEASE STOP! I CAHAHAHAN'T!" Minerva cried. Her body begged for release, while her pride screamed at her from a distance not to give in. However, her body wasn't listening.
"GEHEHEHEHET OFF! YOU SAVAGE! HAHAHAHAHA! I'LL KIHIHIHIHILL... KILL YOU AHAHAHHAHALL! HAHAHAHA!" Dera laughed.
"You both look like you really want to let go," Grangog whispered. "I'm your release right here. Do either of you want your release? Just nod and you can have it." Minerva's body implored her to do it, but Dera beat her to it. "Ah, the red woman wants some green love. Stop, men! She needs to focus."
"HAHAHAHAHA! DEHEHEHERA! WHY!? HAHAHAHAHA!" Minerva questioned.
Dera's eyes drooped like she was in a trance. "Hey! Orcs may not have the prettiest faces, but look at that body. I can do it." She turned to Grangog with hunger in her eyes. "Kiss me, you big oaf!" Grangog puckered up his fat greenish-red lips and moved in. Suddenly, he jumped back, just in time to avoid being bitten by Dera. "Sorry! We demons like it rough," Dera said.
"You want rough?" Grangog reared back and slapped Dera across the face. Dera winced as she felt the sting, but grinned triumphantly. "Carry on, men!" the chieftain shouted.

"There," Elanda sighed as she dismounted from the shoulders of the giant beast. "Thanks for the ride."
"It looks awfully crowded in there," Arturos commented. "I hope you have a good plan. Anyway, freedom calls, so best of luck, elf."
"Same to you, minotaur," Elanda replied. "No time for a proper goodbye. Those ladies look like they need help."

Whatever Granseha had put in that potion, it was far stronger than any regular aphrodisiac. As the tickling continued, Minerva was desperate for release. She wanted to make love to something. Anything! Her breasts felt as hard as diamonds, and orgasms were coming so quickly, she could not tell when they were starting and ending. If the chieftain offered himself, she knew she would gladly take him, but after Dera's stunt, it looked like that would not be for awhile.
Just then, in the mass of green, she saw a bit of peach. Elanda? Is she crazy enough to take on the whole warband? Elanda calmly waded through the crowd. "Nice party. You guys have a successful raid?" Elanda asked the nearest one.
"Yeah," the orc responded. "We're living good life now. We caught drow too."
"Ah, yes! Those damn drow," Elanda grunted. "Always hiding in caves and shooting you from the darkness, like cowards."
"Yes," the orc agreed. "You're pretty fun for elf. Want to help tickle drow?"
"Sounds like fun," Elanda nodded, "but I've got a better idea…" She whispered into the orc's ear and he then bellowed above the cacophony of all the others.
"HEY! WE'VE GOT SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO CHALLENGE THE CHIEFTAIN!" The orcs parted before her as she approached the stage. The occasional orc stepped forward to challenge her, but she sent him packing with a punch to the face or a knee to the gut. Finally, she hopped up onto the stage. The entire area was silent, aside from the sound of water dripping from a crack in the ceiling.
"What do you want?' Grangog asked.
"I'm here for your women! Those two!" she said, pointing at the hysterical demoness and drow. "You have them, I want them."
Is she crazy? Minerva wondered to herself once again. She'll anger the entire group!
"You hear that, men?" Grangog yelled. "This elf wants to ruin our fun. Are you happy with that?"
Many in the crowds voiced their disfavor, but Elanda silenced them with a whistle. "What fun? You're real men! True warriors! What true warriors would pass up the chance to see a battle of strength, just so they can tickle two tied up women? You want a fight, right?” With gusto, she pumped both fists in the air. “RIGHT?" Her words were met with roars of approval. Elanda turned back to the chieftain. "So, what will it be? Are you going chicken out, or will you show them that your strength is greater than mine? You DO have strength, right?"
Grangog's face turned red. "Of course I have strength. I'll show you!"
"Great!" Elanda let her sword fall to the ground and cracked her knuckles. "Let's do this!" She sauntered up to the large orc and stared him in the face. Up close, he towered over her, staring down at her like an insignificant brat who needed to be put in her place. Even standing on her toes Elanda had no hope of reaching his face with her fists unless she could get him to lower his head a bit. The two circled each other, when suddenly Grangog gave her a mighty shove that knocked her off balance. She saw it coming, but there simply was no dodging such a shove. She stumbled backward and teetered on one foot, before she was hit in the face with a powerful right cross. Thankfully, she saw that coming as well and was able to roll with the punch, minimizing the damage to a minor sting on her cheek.
She climbed to her feet. Judging by the look in Grangog's eye, her spectacular tumble had him convinced that he had her outmatched. Pretending to be dazed, she inched forward. She saw him wind up for a finishing blow and ducked it at the last second. She followed up with two powerful body blows and then weaved past him and kicked him in the back of his knee. While he was off balance, she tried to land an overhead blow, but he grabbed her by the waist and tossed her into the crowd. "Grab her!" he yelled.
An obedient orc caught her and held her arms behind her back.. Orcs respected strength, but they loved to fight dirty as well. "Let go!" she yelled. She thrashed as hard as she could, but she couldn't shake free. She saw Grangog approaching with a grin on his face. As he pulled back his fist to strike her, she elbowed the orc behind her. It did not knock him away, but it loosened his grip enough for her to duck and let the chieftain's fist do the real damage as it passed over her head and into the face of her captor.
Grangog was too shocked to notice as she slipped under his outstretched arm and kneed him hard in the groin. “Oooh!” he grunted as he doubled over. Elanda’s spirits soared. It felt great to be beating up orcs again. Quickly she slid between his legs, climbed to her feet on the other side of him and mounted his back. His sweaty, hairy back felt gross beneath her feet, but the incline was perfect for running. Before he could shake her off, Elanda raced up his back. She planted her feet at his shoulders and pivoted as she jumped, spinning in the air to face him. As she came down, she wound up and gave him a calculated blow to the head, right between the eyes.
Minerva and Dera watched, mouths agape. It was no secret to them that Elanda was great at cracking some skulls, but she seemed exceptionally good at fighting orcs. Grangog looked especially disoriented after that punch to the face, but somehow he was still standing. The question was, how much longer?
Too long for Elanda apparently. Eager to end this, she ran up to him and tried to kick him in the head, but his massive hand suddenly snapped to the side and grabbed her ankle. Elanda felt the ground disappear from beneath her as she was hoisted a few feet into the air. She hung in place for a moment like a stuffed doll before she felt another tug on her ankle. Everything whipped past her too quickly for her eyes to track it, including the ground as she was slammed into it with brutish force.
She felt his other hand wrap around her other ankle and then she was taken on another round-trip to the hard stone floor. Her entire body ached and everything spun around her as she hugged the ground, fearful that the spinning would toss her into space if she let go.
Grangog let out a roar as he wound up for a final hard slam. She felt his hands tighten over her ankles and groaned as she was raised into the air once again. She felt his muscles tense as he prepared to slam her hard into the ground, when suddenly his grip relaxed and she slipped through. They both hit the ground at once. Elanda's head throbbed and it felt unreasonable to try and stand, but she knew what was at stake. With a massive groan, she pushed herself up, ignoring the throbbing in her head and climbed to her feet.
"I need to be more evasive next time," Elanda mumbled to herself. The entire cave felt unstable, as if she had been drinking a gallon of Kddrog. She shook it all into the back of her head. "I'll be taking those two then," she said, pointing feebly towards her captive friends. No one tried to stop her.
"Good fight!" and orc cheered, followed by several other cheers.
"Good party! Ready for nap!" another said.
Using a key from Grangog's pocket, she undid the chains that held Minerva and Dera. As soon as their feet touched the ground, they flew to either side of her like magnets and did not separate as she walked them out.
"Our hero," Dera said while firmly grasping Elanda's beaten rump.
"H...hey! What's up with you!?" Elanda protested.
Meanwhile, Minerva didn't say anything. She simply clung to the elven warrior and tenderly kissed the nape of her neck while gently fondling Elanda’s blonde hair. “Mmmm... So soft...” she murmured lustily.
"Heehee! Stop that Minerva! Argh! Cut it out you two! Is this any way to treat your savior?"
Once they were outside the encampment, she started another fire and pushed the two lovebirds together, where they made passionate love, while she hurried off someplace safe from their groping hands.

"So, you two were forced to take aphrodisiacs?" Elanda asked. "That explains your strange behavior last night." Minerva blushed and avoided eye contact, while Dera merely shrugged. "Anyway, I'm glad I was finally able to do something useful."
"About that," Minerva began, eager to stir the subject away from last night's debauchery, "That was very impressive. You always struck me as someone who solved all her problems with her sword."
"She's right," Dera agreed. "That was some impressive espionage you did there. You didn't even have green skin and yet you managed to get us out of there without having to slaughter the entire camp."
"I guess I'm just used to the way orcs handle things," Elanda shrugged, staring at the ground.. "Usually, whenever I'm around people, I feel kind of like a fish out of water, but among the orcs, I can just be myself."
Dera grinned. “Well, you did spend most of your childhood living among orcs, so I guess it makes sense.”
"Very interesting," Minerva pondered. "So, in a way, you're like an orc in an elf's body." Minerva's eyes were cast downwards. "I envy you."
"Why?" Elanda asked. "Because I can get along with orcs? That's not a talent I often hear people wishing they had."
Minerva's tone turned despondent. "I know what it's like to feel like a fish out of water... To feel like you don't belong. I wonder if I'll ever find a place where I can truly feel like I belong?"
"You know I hate to see you like that," Dera commented. "What you're saying is false, and you know it. Maybe there isn't a society out there that accepts the real you, but you can be yourself around me, and if you can learn to open up to others, then you can learn to be yourself around others as well."
"Damn right!" Elanda agreed. "If that's how you always feel, then I'm gonna do whatever it takes to make you not feel that way. I'm gonna get to know you and accept you as hard as I can!"
"That sounded... pretty strange, but at least your heart is in the right place," Dera said.
"Thanks guys," Minerva said cheering up. "I feel much better, knowing I'm down here with you two." With a face full of sunshine, she turned to Elanda. "Your body is a mess after all you went through to save us. Let me prepare a healing spell, and then we'll move onward. The drow kingdom awaits.”

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back