• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

President Don Turtelli Part 7 "The Show Continues..." M/m, M/f

CapturedDoll

Verified
M/m, M/f. Sexual, Feet, Face Tickling. And a tiny bit of all over tickling.

On the outside Vernon was naked... hard... and shaking like a leaf. But on the inside... he was ready to have a MELT DOWN. He couldn't even look at Don with the rage he felt...

His knees felt numb... paralyzed from the position he was forced to hold. And his heart was beating a mile a minute from the fear that he would become MORE sexually excited. His nerves were practically reaching up into his neck and strangling him. And the more he was forced to kneel there.... the more his anger was slowly being directed onto himself.

The kidnapping alone was frightening enough. But NOW... to be naked... on his knees... in front of the ENTIRE WORLD!? He wanted to be sick from the overload of conflicting emotions.

The fact he couldn't make his hard on go away... he felt betrayed by his own body. He tried everything he could think of to make it go down. But Turtelli was just TOO loud... TOO invasive... TOO DOMINANT. And Vernon even had to agree with Don's observation of him. He FELT like a rat. And if he COULD escape... he would find the smallest, darkest, hole he could find... and never come out again. He tried to convey to the cameras HELP with his eyes. Wanting to scream... plead... even BEG Turtelli to at least let April go. But he knew... just KNEW that would NEVER HAPPEN.

Don's sadistic and calculating stare turned into a relaxed and yet obtuse expression. He softened... and he turned around to face the cameras. With a long, drawn out pause... he took a deep breath... exhaled... and reignited the show.

"Ladies & Gentleman... THIS man... and THAT WOMAN... wouldn't be HERE TONIGHT... if they weren't livin' in a FANTASY WORLD. Isn't it STRANGE how turned ON this guy is right now?"

"Just LOOK at how 2 people can become so CONSUMED with their fantasies! I am MORTIFIED that I share in the same fetish as THESE 2 PEOPLE! Well... more so THAT GUY. I make jokes but ah... if I didn't I WOULD CRY. I have LONG known about these 2... they are my STALKERS of the last, nearly 30 years of MY LIFE. Stalking me.. harassing me... using the public media against me. Absolutely DELUSIONAL!! DOLL EVEN FELL FOR IT! Are YOU America?? She's too trusting... THATS HER PROBLEM. Whats YOUR PROBLEM America? The evidence is staring you right IN THE FACE." Don looked back over his shoulder at Vernon. He gasped in mock horror.

"Exhibit A: LOOK AT HOW EXCITED HE IS! Does THAT SEEM SANE to YOU!? YES... Under MY ORDERS I had them brought here. And here his WIFE kneels... tied and held NAKED with a PERCEIVED KIDNAPPER. AND... HE'S HARD?? What kind of a MAN would be turned on when he and his wife COULD be in DANGER? HE'S A CON ARTIST! A FRAUD. A CRAZY, KINKY, DELUSIONAL, FREAK. A CHARLATAN! And it CERTAINLY EXPLAINS how his beautiful wife FELL for him... But that's just MY opinion I'm no therapist... I don't think I'm wrong though! In fact I KNOW I'm not wrong. AGAIN, Ladies and Gentleman, EXHIBIT A!!" Don turned and pointed directly at Vernon's hard on." Vernon cheeks turned crimson and trembled with anger.

"After all these years of CONSTANT HARASSMENT... YOU KNOW WHAT I'D REALLY LIKE TO DO TO HIM RIGHT NOW?? I'D LIKE TO BREAK HIS FUCKIN' NECK!! BUT I'M NOT A VIOLENT MAN! THAT'S NOT ME!! I am a PEACEFUL MAN. A LAW ABIDING MAN. AND NOW CONSEQUENTLY... A REVENGEFUL MAN."

"YES ladies and gentleman... there IS something WRONG with the justice system. And even if you DON'T believe me... UNDERSTAND THIS. I HAVE A FAMILY TO PROTECT. FRIENDS THAT I LOVE. How many of you out there have had a stalker... or been harassed? Was the law ACTUALLY on YOUR SIDE? WRITE ME AT TURTELLI.NET I WANT to KNOW YOUR STORIES. Because... IF THEY INTEND TO LIVE OUT THEIR DELUSIONS ON MY TIME SO FUCKING BADLY... AND AT MY EXPENSE? WELL... I'M GONNA LET THEM. BY ALLLL MEANS. BUT... MAKE NO MISTAKE: THIS IS ABOUT REVENGE NOW. AND OH YEAH... I AM GOING TO GET TURNED ON BY IT. EVERY. SINGLE. SECOND OF IT. WHY should I let THEM WIN. Then I WOULD CONTINUE BEING THE VICTIM. HA! NO MORE. AND BTW... CHECK OUT VERNON'S EROTIC TICKLING STORIES. PARTICULARLY "Under HIS Feather". The "villain" in THAT story sure sounds a LOT like me..." SANE? YOU BE THE JUDGE." Don turned back to Vernon and then April with pure contempt.

"REVENGE... it is SO MUCH MORE ENJOYABLE if you JUST TAKE YOUR TIME WITH IT... "

Meanwhile Doll was ready to strike at their feet with her long nails. She had been hovering over them just soaking them in. Staring... humping at the thought of tickling them. Her eyes glowed bright pink with pure chemical, HORNY, insanity. But... the need to cum was too overwhelming to her... Her torturers had stopped tickling her to let Don speak. Now that he had finished they could continue. And per Don's earlier orders they had put a ball gag on her so that Vernon and April's torment would be front and center. Not to distract the audience. She was beginning to drool as she waited. But finally... she couldn't wait any longer to begin. She lashed all of her nail's at April and Vernon's bare toes. She started flailing her fingers, giggling menacingly from underneath her gag.

Vernon's head snapped back. He quickly bit the inside of his cheeks to keep from reacting. He began making a noise that sounded like a low humming race car speeding away. He fought for control over his ticklishness. Don happily listened... and watched the exchange between them from a short distance. Vernon jerked his foot towards the left.... to the right... but Doll's fingers followed every movement like a puppy. Never too far behind. Meanwhile April was a wall of girly giggles. A rising and falling melody of sweet laughter. Doll changed direction over to their other feet trapped in the stocks near her. She started tickling under their toes... enjoying the look of then flinching and flexing. Vernon was biting his cheeks harder now to avoid giving them what they wanted. April just kept giggling unable to resist her ticklish onslaught.

Don's arms were tightly folded watching Vernon and April's suffering. His smile though could have reached both coasts of the country. Don bemusedly said. "Vernon? Aren't you ENJOYING having your feet tickled...? Isn't THIS what you've been DREAMING about? Your WIFE seems to be enjoying it... why aren't YOU...? Vernon would have lashed out screaming at him if he wasn't so busy trying to control his cheek muscles.

Doll wouldn't slow down. Her nails were wildly tickling at their feet... going back and forth... a new foot every few seconds. Like musical chairs. As April's giggling got louder and more consistent... Doll too was laughing under her gag. The TBI had renewed their feather and finger tickling of her clit and naked, bare feet. Doll moaned and laughed "Mmmmm...hmhmhmm hahaha... mmmhmhmhmhmhaha!"

Without forethought... she concentrated on both of Vernon's long arches. They were bigger... and more TICKLISH. He tried holding out from laughing but it was the worst struggle of his life.

Don stepped back up to Vernon... an inch or two taller over his kneeling prey. "So... you LIKE being tickled HUH...? And... you've been fantasizing about ME TICKLIN' YA HUH...?" HA hA haaaa... Isn't that... NICE. Can't blame ya THERE... you've got EXCELLENT TASTE... I'll give you THAT MUCH." Vernon looked as far away with his eyes as he possibly could. "Well... EXTREMELY.... TICKLISH... VERNON... You're gonna tell the WORLD... YOU LIED... and that your fantasies have ALL been in YOUR HEAD! It is YOU... and APRIL ... who are the REAL CRIMINALS HERE. Or.... WE will have ALL the TIME in the WORLD to figure this out... to HELP YOU... REVEAL your TRUE SELF... TOGETHER." Don slowly began lowering his feather down in the direction of Vernon's cock. Out of the corner of Vernon's eye he saw the feather being lowered... he panicked immediatley.

'NO NO NO HAHAHA PLEASE NO NO... DON'T DO THAT... DON'T TOUCH ME!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!"

His screams were high pitched and DESPERATE. He repinched his cheeks and lips.

"I'll do WHATEVER I WANT... and you CAN'T STOP ME... NOT that I think for one SECOND that you'd want me too... NOT REALLY.... RIIIIIIGHT...?" He lowered his feather lower and lower as slow as he possibly could make it. Vernon twisted at the waist, over and over. Don HATED it when people twisted around like that. It just made his fun harder to enjoy.

He turned around and walked off. Returning a minute later... he held a handful of metal chains. He methodically wrapped the chains once around his waist... and then around his thighs. Pulling on them tightly... he connected the links back to the stocks. Resulting in his waist, ass, and hips being pulled down and backwards. This made Vernon almost completely immobile. He snapped his fingers towards someone who then came running with a chair for Don to sit on. As Don sat down he said "Where were we Vernon... HMMM....?"

He slowly lowering the feather again, looking him dead in the eye as he did it. Don nodded his head for the 2 TBI standing near April to begin. One begin tickling her under her arms... while the other slowly began tickling her **** with a feather. Aprils laughter continued filling the room. Vernon though was still managing to hold out from completely unleashing his laughter. That is until Don took hold of the situation.

He put the tip of his feather straight onto the head of his cock. Only the bare edges of the tendrils began to slowly tickle at it. Don moved his feather so excruciatingly slow... Vernon eyes tore wide open in horror. He accidentally giggled. He re bit his cheeks... but the insides of his mouth hurt too much to keep biting now so he had to let go of them. He sucked them in instead and pursed his lips. It was his only defense left. Don just moved the top of the tendrils up and down the head. One tiny section at a time. They delicately slid and tickled at his skin. With every, tiny little space he stroked and tickled at, he said... "Kitchy kitchy COO..." With a rising smile he continues on intently. "Kitchy... kitchy... COO..." Vernon's entire body tightened.. his face and chin wildly trembling... Combined with the nails of Doll tickling at his bare feet... He was about to lose control.... He shook his head wildly... begging the universe silently to make him pass out...

Don repeated his words... "Oh Veeernnnoon... kitchy... KITCHY... COO .... KITCHY... KITCHY.. COO...."

Vernon was shaking madly. His feet and cock was HYPER ticklish....His cock pulsed from the feather tickling. He coulden't move himself out of the way. Not even slightly. And Doll was now pulling his toes tautly back to tickle against the stems and base... Vernon's chest needed desperatly to let go and get some fresh air. Finally he couldn't hold back... He felt the tendrils tickle the head more and more... His toes were being forced to wiggle.... and his lungs couldn't hold onto the laughter he kept pushing deeper and deeper inside of him. His cock and feet were just TOO ticklish...
'
"NNOOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAH HHAHH HHANOOOOAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAA AAHAHAHAHAHH
HAHAH!!!! OH GAWD OH OGAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!

"MMMMMM... now that's what I like to hear.... KITCHY KITCHY COO VERNON.. YOU can TALK WHENEVER YOU"RE READY... OR KEEP LAUGHING... DON'T be AFRAID... Isn't THIS what dreams are made of? HOW YA DOIN' BACK THERE DOLLY?"

Doll was in the throws of heated tickle lust. This game of musical footie chairs was SO FUN!!!! And NOW being so completely focused on Vernon's big, and wildly ticklish feet... She was losing all control over her hands and mind. Her torment was getting her unbelievably close to cumming. HEHEHEHE HAHA WOOOOONDEEEEERFUL CAPTAIN MmmmmHMHMHMMHAHAA...!!!!!"

"Gooood Doll... DON'T STOP..." He looked straight back into Vernon's eyes who was actually staring back at him. Vernon closed his eyes immedietly realizing what he was doing. "That's OK Vernon... you can WATCH ME... I DON'T MIND... JUST WATCH AS I TICKLE YOU RIGHT OVER THE EDGE OF YOUR SANITY... You'll have to BEG ME to make you cum.... It might take you DAYS... maybe WEEKS of begging ME to let YOU cum. I'M NOT YOUR WIFE... I'M YOUR MASTER..." Don said with an evil smile.

His fantasies of DON were now being broadcast for the entire world... And unfortunately for poor Vernon...it was getting him closer and closer to the edge of cumming. But he HAD to fight it off... "Oh no..." he thought. "It was too late... the orgasm was getting too close. If Don realized he was getting closer to cumming.. he was going to make him admit to things that just weren't true. Well.... most things weren't true. But some were..." Vernon helplessly watched the feather tickle the underside of the head of his cock... He was laughing hysterically now... losing the focus to think anymore.

Doll was having such a good time... but out of nowhere she pushed away the feather. She started tickling at her clit with her finger tip. As she tickled Vernon's wiggling toes and arches... her breathing rose higher and higher. She scrabbled madly tickling him all over his ticklish foot. And suddenly... she CAME. In less than just 20 seconds. A loud moan drowned out April's giggling and almost all of Vernon's hysterical laughter. She laughed joyfully FINALLY having cum. Everyone cocked their heads or turned around. Except for Vernon. But his ears perked up. Don was enjoying the show so much he didn't realize in time what was happening. But before he could even open his mouth it was too late. His mouth DROPPED as he heard the last of her orgasm take hold. He got up FAST.

As the tickling slowed.... so did Vernon's laughter. Doll's laughing relaxed as well. She opened her eyes again slowly... her eyes were losing their glow... like slowly, dying flashlights. Her breathing slowed down. Her eyes began to close and she started to fall forward. But Don was there to catch her. She passed out in his arms. As he held her against his body he took out his phone and looked at the time. 2:45am. There was no way, and no reason to wake her back up now. "Tickle X's" effects were over.

"FUCK." Don shook his head and looked angrily upon the 2 TBI who had been tickling Doll. "I'LL DEAL with YOU TWO LATER. Take her and put her on the couch in the next room. And STAY WITH HER. Anything happens to her... you AIN'T gettin' tickled... BELIEVE ME..."

Don let go of Doll gently as the nervous TBI members took her out of her restraints. "Try to wake her up in an hour." He was very irritated and angry. "But... the show MUST GO ON!"

Don turned around and walked back to the front. He stared back at Vernon. He was GOING to stay AS IS. Things happen for a reason... better to hold back a little now anyway... to keep the intensity of Vernon's anxiety and ticklishness rising. He may have won THIS round... but he certainly wasn't winning this next one. He gave him a final smile... and turned his head slowly to rest his eyes onto April.

Don walked over to her like the smooth criminal that he was. Calm... shoulders back...relaxed. He kept his eyes on her as he shooed away the TBI from her. When he reached her....like a snake, he slowly coiled one arm around her waist. He glanced back at Vernon to watch his anger rise. Don just looked back down at April, and forced her face to him. He planted a kiss on her. Vernon began to scream his rage. "YOU SON OF A B..." But his mouth was quickly covered by a TBI's hand and duct taped. April jerked her head away out of his grasp. Don took her icily by the chin and brought her face straight back to him. He held on with the vice like grip of his hand.. taking back his feather from the side pocket of his tux. Don focused her attention completely onto him with his eyes. He raised the feather over her face and began slowly tracing the tip across her forehead. He lowered the tip downwards and traced along her eyebrow... dipping his feather in... Invading the golden hairs... Trailing low underneath the eyebrow... making the tiny hairs ripple... Then he pushed the feather tip further down... painstakingly slow... all the way across her temple.

April couldn't believe her FACE was TICKLISH! She tried to move her head away from him, but her jaw and chin were trapped in his concrete grasp. The feather itched and tickled horribly as he scaled back and tickled each eyelid carefully... slowly... erotically. Touching and tracing the hoods over her eyes. Her eyelids twitched and spasmed. When she closed them... that just gave him more room to work with. The act was so gentle... and yet completely unnerving. And somehow... it was the most sinister... and the most SEDUCTIVE form of tickle torture April had experienced to date. He wiggled the tip of his feather faster over her entire eyelid when he wanted her to reopen them. He made the intentional movements to work to his advantage. He had mastered each and every reflex of the body. Every single thing it could ever possibly do.

He gently dragged the tip over the bridge of her nose... and down across her cheek. All the way back over the outer top edge of her ear. A chill ran down her ear and up her spine forcing her to shiver throughout her entire body. He leaned in even closer when he began to trace the edges of her lips. All the way around her mouth.

She was too petrified to laugh out loud. Or more so TOO in AWE. All she could do was make long, whimpering, giggling sounds. He was absolutely finite in his focus on making her suffer.

As he finished his long, slow trek around her mouth...he curved the feather up onto her bottom lip. He began tracing the line and creases. He turned the feather sideways to get the tip right into each delicate line... perfectly. Her lips tickled and tingled. He traced upwards.. into every single, tiny line in her lips. For some of the creases he let the feather go back down... and then back up... prolonging the tickling sensation over every indent. April shuddered against him. He smiled cooly... then he started on the top lip... readjusting his hand.

April could feel his hard on against her bent leg. She looked on...seeing him watch his own feather tickling her... and then refocus back onto her eyes. Every time his eyes looked back into hers... it was like she was seeing the collected broken souls of time. Centuries of tickling spun into 2 full, grey globes moving around the white skies of his unblinking eyes. The tiny red blood cells at the corners seemed to represent the fractured sanity of his victims... the broken minds... stolen and trapped for his memories. Always seeing them... always tickling them. A long line of agony came long before him... and long after. April became hypnotized by them. She felt for those victims... but right now she felt... almost lucky to be one. Don felt the change come over her... and moved his gloved hand down between her legs. "DON'T MOVE..." He let go of her face. April eyes widened but stayed completely still. He sighed in the deeply intense, sexual fog they both found themselves in together. But he never lost contact with her eyes.

He lightly moved his fingers gently over her pussy. Trailing his gloved finger tips over her bare ****. Don continued moving his feather over her pink, trembling lips. And soon..he moved just one, gloved finger slowly up over her clit. He stroked lightly... downwards over the hood. Extremely lightly. Tickling her... but just enough pressure to excite her. And down along it's warm sides. Don moved his feather vertically across her lips. April began to shake... she was already getting close to cumming. The previous feather tickling she had gone through by the TBI had been her warm up. Her chest was moving up and down faster as her legs began to tighten.

"Tell me... that your sorry April... and you can cum by MY hand. I WANT you to cum to me..." He moved his finger a little faster... tickling at her clit gently with a slow beating rhythm. His eyes shot through hers and pulled them completely back into his. She could feel the pull... getting closer and closer... lost in the grey, smoldering world of his eyes. He began wiggling both his feather against the middle of her bottom lip... and his finger deeper onto her clit... both in unison. She couldn't help herself... she was going to let herself lose control... just this once...

He whispered darkly... "Say it April... Or I'll stop... you know you can't stop how ticklish your clit is... just 2 words... and I'll tickle your clit until you cum..." She moaned in sexual shock as he brought her right to the edge. Her eyes were trapped by his. And the feather... it felt electric on her face... Her lips felt naked... ticklish... pouting slaves to him. She had never felt anything like it. The tickling of her clit was getting her so close... He slowed down his gloved finger tip... keeping her on the edge. He KNEW she was THERE.

"I'm mmmm... ahhhh.. I'mmm" ahhh ... ahhhh... I'm..." She was shaking immensely.

His finger went just a little faster... the more he focused his feather to the middle of lips... "It's just you and me now April... tell ME your sorry... and I'll believe you... I'll let you cum... Tickle...."

"Ahhh...ahhh... I'm..."

"Tickle..."

"I'm sss... Ahhhh.... I'm....

"I own this orgasm... I'm gonna take it from you... you NEED to cum... and you love my feather tickling your lips... Tell me your sorry... and it's all mine. Give it to ME. Tickle... tickle..." April shuddered as she felt the orgasm right there. Ready to melt all over his soft glove.

"I'm... I"M... uhhhhhhh"...

"That's right.... let me tickle it out of your body... YOU... tickle tickle... ARE... TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE...."

"Ahhh ahhhh AHHHHH I'mmmmm .. I'M... SORRY!!!!!"

'TICKLE ...TICKLE....TICKLE....TIIIIIIICKLE..."

He stroked his finger wildly at her clit...and continued whispering... "Tickle tickle tickle... as she came HARD over his tickling, warm glove. He kept tracing over her mouth with his feather until she was spent. He reached up, pulled her lips to his own and kissed her passionately. And she kissed him BACK. When he released her...Don slowly turned his head around to face Vernon. He replaced his sadistic smile back onto his face. He reached back for the duct tape... "GOOD GIRL... Thank you my darling April... Thank you VERY, VEEEEERY MUCH." He taped her mouth closed again. Facing the camera, he moved his arm towards her and exclaimed "EXHIBIT B." Behind him, her eyes lit up with shock. And just as immediately... lost the light behind them. They wavered in sadness and humiliation. She had let herself be tricked. The WORST KIND OF TRICK... She had left herself be SEDUCED.

Vernon felt like he had been hit by a brick wall. He no longer raged... he was too unbelievably hurt. His hard on never conveyed those feelings though. He stayed hard.

"What's the matter Vernon... JEALOUS?" Don's smile turned venomous. He looked away from Vernon... then back at April. He raised his feather and gave her hardening nipples a slow circling each. He leaned over and kissed her taped lips. Then he leaned in and whispered in her ear..." I KNEW you liked it when I tickled you years ago... I could hear it in your voice... I just wish I hadn't had blindfolded you... so that I could have seen your EYES. But NOW that I HAVE... it was WORTH THE WAIT." He gave her clit a fast tickle forcing her to laugh and squirm. "And I'm not even DONE YET."

He looked at the cameras and said. "Ladies and Gentleman...I'm gonna go take a 30 minute break... And have a WELL EARNED cigar. In the meantime... check out some of the FIRST home made videos we have received... hahaha...they're HOT!"

He smiled and walked off.

Practically skipping.

*cue commercials*

Part 8: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...Turtelli-part-8-quot-4-am-quot-M-m-M-f-Sexual

Last edited:
*correspondence from a secret hiding place*

Your goons may have chased me out of my home, but the resistance lives on! Not going as easily as you thought, eh, Turtelli? Vernon and April are martyrs for the cause now...

Put up all the amazing tickle footage you want! People will still resist your control and manipulation!

Hearing Vernon's laughs nearly made me leap out of my suit ( thanks for the suit by the way )

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back