• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

5 under 25 to watch - conclusion

flugel1

TMF Regular
This has been really fun to write as it went so many unexpected way. Hope uv liked the series. Would sure appreciate any feedback, pro or con. This was a request about Chloe Bennet who I didn't know much about. Just shows you the value of imagination.

EARLY SUNDAY MORNING

The young housekeeper knew immediately who was bound. She also saw the keys on the table next to the bed. She could clean rooms anywhere but she would never have this oppt again. “I will release you if you will release me” She said as she moved in front of Ariel and quickly removed her uniform. “What the fuck. Just unlock these motherfuckers” and Ariel felt the sharpest slap to her ass ever. Young hotty moved back in front of Ariel and wrapped her taut, toned, tanned legs around the ultra white Ariels neck. She repeated “I will release you if you release me”. “You are so fired you fucking bitch” Ariel screamed and was met with 2 of the hottest, hardest spankings ever. “We can continue this dance all night or you can get down to business now” Hotty said and started to grind into her face. She made sure she had placed her perfectly shave pussy in front of the bound Ariel. Who in spite of herself was turned on. “NOW’ came the command. And Ariel tried her best to respond. The geometry just didn’t work. Hotty released one hand and rolled Ariel on her back and then sat on her face. “Try again” and Ariel willingly complied.

In the other bedroom CHlex was double teaming the SI supermodel to no end. They were like a sexual tag team. Kate had no chance and didn’t care. The girls could do whatever they wanted and didn’t care. Tongues everywhere, fingers everywhere, lips everywhere, pussies everywhere, tickling everywhere, Orgasms often and that was just Kate. When they had finally exhausted Kate and each other they all just cuddled. CB in the middle, Lexi gently kissing her til she fell asleep, Kate with her huge breasts pushed on her back. CB tried to reflect on the last 48 hours. WHAT THE HELL. She showed up not having any idea why she was there. She was lost in her career, pissed at her relationship with Austin, having no idea what to do.

Now she had this amazingly hot girl she wanted to spent every minute with, a SI supermodel naked and squeezing her large breasts in her back, a new sexual and emotional confidence she’d never known. And then the completely asleep Lexi kissed her with that orgasm inducing kiss. “I love you CB” and her hand went between Chloe’s legs. And nothing could be better. Fuck tomorrow. Or lets fuck all day tomorrow. And then fingers entered her pussy. Chloe didn’t care who.

Chloe was smiley in heaven. She thought the girls were asleep. “ Do you think we should” she heard a whisper. “Of course” came the whispered response. Next think she knew Chloe was rolled on her back with lips on her lips. Both places and she couldn’t do anything about it. She quickly new it was Lexi kissing her and Kate licking her. She reached around and held Lex as close and tight as she could. When the kiss broke she moaned “ Lex I’ve never felt this. I think I love you and don’t know how that happens in 1 day” she offered sincerely. “Like this. And I feel the same way” Lex responded and kissed her in a way that only Lexi could do. And Kate’s tongue was helping. “OH YOU FUCKING BITCHES>>>>>>>>>>>>>NO>>>>NO>GAWDDAMN IT””””””””””””” and she exploded again. Kate and Lexi high fived. “Your turn bitch” Lexi smiled evily at the naked model. “Don’t think so. Do you CB?” and Chloe caught on immediately. “ Think your right Kate” and they attacked the tiny Lexi. Who was theres for the next few hours and more kisses and orgasms than she’d had since HS. And still wanted more

Lexi was tiny, sexy, sensitive, sexual and LOUD. When she came the room, or hotel knew it. And she had now made it know often. The girls had licked and sucked and tickled and poked and inserted wherever they want. Lexi had no chance and had cum more than once. And then the completely aroused naked butt fucked Ariel barged in. “We’ve got to keep her coming but shut her up” and she dove on the naked soap star. 2 amazingly large breasts were forced in her mouth and she sucked like nobodies business. CB was initially pissed off but saw an oppt. and started to lick a very hot naked redheaded ass and tickle a very amazing Ariel body Which made her giggle and wiggle all over her new GF. Austin was officially history. Not a bad thing.. And she loved watching her jiggle. And she knew Lex was hers so she was free to explore. And she did. And before she knew it she felt large familiar boobs on her back, lips on her neck and fingers up her coot. “damn could this day get any better’ CB thought. And then it did. “Fuck you Upton” she teased. “Hope to” the breasts pressed closer. And CB thought..

“How hot is my girl. “ as she looked at the amazingly naked wanting to cum right now new GF Lexi. And she smiled and flirted with her girl. and teased. Lexi hated and loved it all at the same time. “You want winter or summer” CB teased. “I like it cold and hot” Lexi smiled. So CB rolled the supermodel off her girl and shoved her tongue up a very aroused puss. Lex rolled a very large breasted aroused Ariel off her and placed her tongue in a similar position. Ariel loved being given head, Kate was still new. But the girls knew what they were doing

When the girls were done and panting Kate said “ you know, somebody’s gotten a lot of love and very little pain. We should probably equal that out” and without another word the 3 girls attacked Chloe and laid her on her back, sat on her hips, held her hands high and Ariel stuck her huge tits in her mouth. “Our turn” she said. And while Lexi hated watching this she was about to cum being part of it. The gang tickle rape started. By this point they knew CB was ticklish and where so they just attacked. Ariel held her hands and tickled her pits and neck. Kate was on her hips and tickled her tits, pits and hips. And Lexi moved to her feet and licked and tickled her sensitive soles. With huge breasts in her mouth CB couldn’t make much noise but she bucked, rocked, wiggled, and responded to every sensation. And it was amazing. Finally Ariel took her tit out of her mouth and she exploded in laughter.

“That’s my girl” Lexi oozed and sucked on a big toe. “OH MY GAWD>>>>>>>>FUCK ME<<<<<<<What the fucking hell………….” And she continued to moan in delicious torment as the girls just tortured her luscious body. Finally Lexi couldn’t take it anymore and moved up and pushed her tongue into the extraordinately wet puss of CB. It took about a minute for her to explode. That just made her more sensitive. “My turn” Ariel said and replaced Lexi’s tongue. “GAWDDAMNIT……..my pussy can’t take any more” CB pleaded. Lexi moved up and kissed her gently. “Bet it can” and off Ariel went as Lexi continued to kiss her lovingly. CB was in heaven and hell. She exploded one more time.
“OK, that’s enough. She’s mine now” and Lexi curled her up in her arms.

Kate and Ariel looked at each other and Ariel said “But were not done” and Kate smiled and they left the room. “I love you more than anyone I’ve ever met and I can’t believe it happened in 2 days” Lexi said starring deep into CB eyes. “I love you too. Don’t ever leave me. I’ll be devastated” CB responded. “I can’t promise that and you know that. This is too quick and too hot. Let’s enjoy and live in the moment and deal with whatever happens…….happens. But it will be a lot more fun if you’re always naked” she snarked. “Only if you are too” CB responded. “Deal” and they sealed it with a kiss.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back