• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UPPERBODY TK experiences needed for Asylum mag

MaxSpeer

1st Level Red Feather
I was going to post something anyway when I saw the thread requesting that I post this again. Again, I will apologize for cross-posting at DISCUSSIONS as well.

You all know me and my love for upperbody tickling, especially armpit tickling. I am starting an editorial column in TALES FROM THE ASYLUM magazine centering on upperbody tickling. The focus will be on techniques, commentaries, stories, tastes. All persons who have their true stories published will receive a free copy of TALES FROM THE ASYLUM in which their submission appears. The guidelines will be posted but any well-written commentary, especially detailed true stories and a commentary about techniques used will be considered. Please pay attention to detail but with not alot of build-up to the event. A few sentences describing the situation. Let your true story read like a conversation with a description of the laughter rather than "HAHAHAHA".

I am looking for favorite techniques and true tickle tales centering on:

ARMPITS
RIBS & SIDES
WAIST
BELLY/BELLYBUTTON

Tell me what you like about it, who your favorite tickle targets are, favorite kinds of clothes or no-clothes you like your Lees to wear, favorite objects used, etc.

If the column is successful, we will include other areas of the upperbody.

I am not looking for fiction but I STRONGLY encourage writers of fiction that is upperbody-centric to submit their works to TFTA at: www.mtjpub.com

Send you your submissions to me at: [email protected]

Look forwward to reading them.

Max

There are so many great experiences centering on Upper Body Tickling posted in this discussion board. But think about the poor, unfortunate souls who eiether are not subscribers to this Forum or don't even have a computer.

TALES FROM THE ASYLUM is the best tickling publication out there today and it is not only available through subscription, it is also available in a number of bookstores throughout the country. Let's not deprive these poor souls of your incredible true upperbody tickling experiences.

Write to me using the guidelines I posted above, and send your favorite stories, techniques and commentaries about your favorite form of upperbody tickling to: [email protected]

Those who send me well detailed true tales with commentaries or your favorite upperbody tickling techniques (keep it to about 400 to 500 words) will receive a free copy of TFTA for the issue their submission was published.

BTW: This short note to all of you contains over 100 words, so don't be intimidated by the guidelines. Us Upper Body Ticklers need to have the voice we haven't used yet. Inquiring minds need to know.

Max

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back