• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Capturing Batwoman Pt 2

TicklishArtemis

TMF Novice
“I recall earlier I said that I was going to hurt you if you kept talking. But now….all of your chit chat is going to get you tickled!” He laughs as I tug and squirm and try to kick, trying to get away from Poison Ivy’s grasp. “Ivy, dear, why don’t you grab ahold of her ankles so she can’t kick anyone?” I try avoiding Ivy’s plants that snake their way around my ankles but within a minute she has both and she makes me stand still, only being able to move about an inch from side to side. I feel more plants wrapping around my wrists and pulling my arms straight up while the plants holding mine and Ivy’s together unravel.

I decide to try a different tactic. “I’m not ticklish! So just let me go.” I almost stumble over the word and even before then, I know it’s a complete lie. Batman and Robin have both pinned me down and tickled me for hours, my screams and squeals of laughter echoing through the room. I hope to throw the Joker and his minions off though.

“There’s only one way to find out, isn’t there?” Joker asks, grinning a wide grin. He summons Cat Woman out of the shadows. Cat Woman leaps forward and stops agilely before the Joker. “I know we’ve already heard her squeal from Ivy’s plants, but maybe that was just surprise. Why don’t you use that tail of yours and just wrap it around the exposed part of her torso? Make sure she can feel you. Just twirl around slowly to make your tail unwind and brush against her skin.”

Cat Woman grins, an evil gleam in her eyes and wraps her tail around me once, nice and snug. Then, she ever so slowly turns, causing the soft fuzz to brush lightly but firmly against my bare sides and stomach. I can’t help but giggle and squirm as the seconds feel like hours. I’m relieved when she’s done but I know now that I’m in trouble. I can’t lie my way out this time. “Looks like someone lied, Joker,” she purrs.

Joker nods. “So it does. I guess we’ll just have even more fun. Teach her that lying is bad and teach her to not come close enough to one of our areas that she gets trapped. As well as getting her for her empty threats.” He looks at me. “You are in for a long night, Bat woman.” He lets out one of his evil laughs and it lasts for a full minute. I gasp and twitch and squirm, tugging at Ivy’s plants but none let loose. The others join in. “So? Where are you ticklish? Hm?”

“That’s not information that you need,” I snarl and try leaping for him but Ivy’s plants keep me in place.

Here is part one: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?279659-Capturing-Batwoman

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back