• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Centerpiece, Part 7 and added to origional

Mac

TMF Regular
As Skylar was about to apply the feather she looked up hearing a noise and almost fell backwards, jumping to her feet and stepping back, almost tripping over the chair. Before her was a woman who almost mirroed her actions, minus the chair. Both were startled and shocked by the other's presence and it took several seconds for both to even speak. Skylar started spewing apologies though she didn't know why other than the other woman seemed to have just come from an elegant event and she were dressed to clean. "I-I'm s-s-orry, I didn't mean..." The other woman regained her composure much more quickly, simply being startled by the unexpected presence obviously not a threat. Skylar, on the other hand, looked like a kid with her hand in the cookie jar! "who are you?" the other woman spoke quietly...calmly. "I came to clean..." Her voice was high and panicked and the other woman cut her off. "Calm down, calm down...you are not in trouble. It's fine, I get it..you are the cleaning girl." Skylar scowled for the first time being called the "cleaning girl" but the scowl quickly turned to confusion as she followed the gaze of the other woman at her extended hand...holding a long pointed black feather...which she immediately dropped as it wafted back and forth to lay softly on the floor. Skylar stammered, "I-I was just..." The other woman spoke once more with a warm smile, "It's okay...calm down....I get it. I was here earlier tonight." Skylar's eyes widen but now out of curiosity as the other woman approached extending her hand. "Hi, my name is Nadine, and you are?" Skylar took the hand feeling much calmer now, "My name is Skylar." Nadine squeezed her hand gently, "Nice to meet you Skylar."

Robert lay exhausted and incoherent during the brief exchange but was regaining his composure. Both women jumped when thumping and muffled yelling came from within the box. Nadine chuckled, "I see he's awake, I am actually surprised he is still here. I guess being absent-minded sometimes has its benefits.. I was here for the party. Never even got to tickle him. Some of the other ladies tickled him till he passed out and the party ended. Several of us went out for drinks and when it came time to pay, I realized I left my purse around here somewhere. Fortunately, I have some good friends and they bailed me out. This was one the way home. I actually live next door and as we are such close friends...and neighbors, I have a key. I just came back to find my purse...glad I did!"

Nadine reached down and picked up the long black feather twirling it between her thumb and forefinger and smiled at Skylar, "Sooooo?" Skylar giggled bouncing on her toes like a kid on Christmas morning, "He's REALLY ticklish!" Nadine laughed, "I know...I remember" Nadine straightened the chair that Skylar had leapt from motioning for her to have a seat facing the bare soles while pulling up a chair to sit beside her. Nadine definitely had a sense of humor and looked over at Skylar and playfully asked, "Sooooo, whatcha been doin?" Skylar giggled. Robert having given up trying to yell his way free began to whimper.

When I was here earlier, I mentioned I never got to tickle him, but I watched...Oh did I watch, and I took mental notes and I think I learned alot...His arches, for example drive him absolutely insane! Both women heard a loud whimper come from the box and both women giggled. Still watching the box, Nadine continued, "And if you tickle his arches very very softly and very slowly, he goes absolutely berserk!" Robert shuddered violently, the only noticeable sign was Robert's toes moving almost imperceptibly trying to curl. Skylar pointed to his feet giggling hard knowing the verbal teasing was driving him crazy. "So if I took just the tip of this feather and s-l-o-w-l-y just traced it s-l-o-w-l-y uuuuuup his arch and then doooown over and over" Skylar said giggling, " THAT would drive him crazy?" Both women watched a furrow of wrinkles appear and disappear in Robert's long soft arches as Skylar talked and both giggled incessantly at Robert's plight. "Yes", Nadine replied trying to sound serious, "Or if you used just the warm pad of your finger and very softly, so softly and so slowly, almost lovingly petted his arch with just one finger." Robert started giggling. He couldn't help it. They were driving him crazy and they hadn't even touched him. Skylar playfully plucked the black feather from Nadine's hand and in a cheery animated voice said, "But what IF, I used the feather on his right arch and you use your fingertip on his left arch...at the same time?!" Robert was not a giggling mess almost feeling their descriptions on his soles. Nadine smiled wickedly, though her voice sounded concerned for Robert's welfare, "But don't you think that might kill him!?" She quickly covered her mouth so her own giggling would not be heard. Skylar, loving this game with her new friend replied happily, "I don't know! Let's find out!" Robert's eyes widened in horror and yet, he laughed and whimpered and sobbed in ticklish anticipation. (Part 8 Coming)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back