• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Capturing Batwoman Pt 3

TicklishArtemis

TMF Novice
“Hahahahahahaha! No problem. No problem at all. That just means we get to explore a bit,” Joker sneers. He reaches forward and lightly gives my sides a squeeze. I squeal and try jumping back but can’t. He grins and looks past me to Ivy. “Ivy. Use your plants to test her feet.” I gasp and try keeping my feet flat on the floor but the plants manage to wriggle their way between my feet and the floor, causing me to laugh lightly and lift my feet up. That allows more plants to poke the bottom of my feet and wrap themselves around my toes. I squeal and wriggle around the best I can until the Joker finally holds up his hand and the plants leave my feet alone. He then scratches at my armpits lightly, causing me to gasp and try even more desperately. At the same time, I feel one of Ivy’s plants trail along my neck, so softly but it causes me to yelp with laughter and try bringing my shoulders up. The Joker stops and so do the plants but I don’t like his grin. “We’re going to have fun tonight.” Harley jumps up and down, looking like a kid with an evil idea that no one would like.

“Are we all gonna get to get her, Puddin’?” She looks at me with a fire dancing in her eyes…a fire that makes me squirm and tug at my arms.

“Oh yes, Harley. We’re all gonna get her.” He pokes my stomach lightly. I giggle and try backing away.

“How about you just let me go?” I mutter angrily.

“Oh we can’t do that just yet. The fun’s only just begun,” Joker replies with a smirk. “We still have so much more exploring to do. So many more places to poke and tease and….TICKLE.” I gasp and try squirming around violently.

“Joker? If I might make a suggestion…” Cat Woman steps out of the shadows.

“Yes, dear?” He answers, looking at her politely.

“Surely this will do much better on bare skin. And I feel like her ribs might be quiet bad. But her ribs are covered. Maybe we ought to roll the tank top up a bit, to expose more skin?”

The Joker looks at me with one of his evil grins. “That’s a very good idea, Cat Woman.” He rolls my tank top up enough so that most of my ribs are exposed. I can’t help but whimper and squirm. “And since it was your idea, you may test out your theory,” he smiles, stepping out of the way. Cat Woman stands in front of me and it is then that I notice she has her nails. I shake my head no, silently begging her to not partake in this. She doesn’t heed me and uses her nails to scratch at each individual rib and making sure to get in between each rib as well. If Ivy’s plants weren’t holding me straight up and down, I’d be doubled over, laughing and gasping for breath. The laugh I let out was like none I’d ever let out before. When she’s done with my ribs, Cat Woman looks at Joker, grinning broadly. I gasp for breath and lower my head, breathing heavily. I know this isn’t the full blow though. This is just a test. Joker looks over at Harley. “Harley, dear. You haven’t gotten a chance to get her yet. Why don’t you test out just how ticklish that belly and belly button are?” She claps her hands excitedly and takes Cat Woman’s place. I don’t have a minute to prep myself. As soon as she gets there, she digs in, digging deep into my tummy while sticking fingers in my belly button and wiggling them around. I let out a shrill screech and try wiggling away. A few seconds later, Ivy attacks my sides from behind, squeezing and kneading at them, not giving me a moment’s pause. I can’t help but laugh and try to thrash. After a few minutes, Joker lays a hand on Harley’s shoulder and her and Ivy stop. “We have enough evidence now.” I breathe heavily, my sides and stomach heaving out. I realize that the test is fading into the attack. They won’t give me a pause from test to attack.

I gasp. “Y…you’d better let me go before it’s far too late.”

Joker grins and shakes his head. “I’m not worried. The Bat has no idea where I am now and this room is soundproof. We’re perfectly safe. Thanks for caring.” I squirm and clench my teeth. “Ivy, have the plants lift her up a bit so we can get her feet easier.” Ivy does as he says and now I’m a foot off the ground. I twitch and squirm, trying to get free. “Perfect,” he laughs. He then turns to the three girls. “Anyone have any favorite spots they want?”

“I’d LOVE to get her feet,” Cat Woman grins. Joker nods and looks at Harley.

“I want the same spot you get, Mistah J.” Joker then looks at Ivy.

“We can all three get her upper body. I can focus mainly on her armpits and neck but get her torso every now and then…”

“And then Harley and I can get each side and her tummy. That sounds perfect.”

Here is Part One: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?279659-Capturing-Batwoman
Here is Part Two: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?279738-Capturing-Batwoman-Pt-2
Right now, I don't know where to go with this quite yet, so after this bit, there might be a lengthy break. Sorry guys. I'll add on again eventually though!! :D

Very fun! I'm really enjoying it. Catwoman is nice and teasing!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back