• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Job Well Done (F/F, Office)

bingbang19

Keya sat on the right side of a long conference table, exhausted, but relieved to have completed one of the most difficult and demanding days of her career.

Her boss, Nancy, rejoined her in the conference room after grabbing a cup of coffee. “Everything alright?” Nancy asked. “You should be proud of yourself today. You did well, Key.”

With everyone in the office long gone for the day, Keya stretched back in her chair, with little sense of what time it was.

“I feel good, thanks,” Keya said, feeling a little out of breath. “My head hurts, and my feet are killing me, but I’ll be fine.”

"Here, why I don't I see if I can be of some assistance," Nancy offered, as she took a seat at the conference table next to Keya. "I need you back at the top of your game tomorrow, after all." Nancy tapped her knees, asking Keya to put her feet in Nancy's lap.

If Keya wasn't so mentally drained from the day and still somewhat intimidated by her boss, she might have given this out-of-sorts offer more thought. But having said "no" to Nancy approximately zero times in her life, deep down, rebuffing her offer might have been harder to contend with.

Nancy was the vice president of marketing at the long successful company where she and Keya worked. Tall, blond, and athletic, Nancy looked young for her age, despite 20 challenging years focused on a fast ascent up the corporate ladder.

Keya was one of Nancy’s most important and valued direct reports. A rising star in the organization, Keya was in charge of new supplier initiatives, and had just won on some key bargaining points in a day-long meeting with one of the company’s most critical supply chain partners. Keya had mocha skin and soft hair, fierce but often calm and mostly introverted. Strong and beautiful, a suitable protégé, Nancy thought.

But as Keya sat up, ready to comply with Nancy’s offer, she tried to dance around the issue. "Oh, Nancy, that's very sweet, but you don't have to do that. I'll be fine, really. I just need to get home and rest."

"Don't be silly," Nancy said. "Keya, you identified something you want, and you need to be willing to assert yourself and take what you want sometimes."

Nancy, always imparting wisdom, only further played into the psychological hold she had over Keya. Nancy always had an answer for every counter. It's part of what made her both so good and so difficult to work for at the same time.

Keya, as reserved and shy as she could sometimes be, started to feel real fear over the idea of being in any kind of revealing or vulnerable situation around her boss. Keya knew she'd been at the office almost all day, spending a lot of the day on her feet and under stress. She could feel that her socks were at least a little sweaty inside of her boots.

"Nancy, you're too nice, but really, I can't," Keya said, hoping she'd finally found a deal-breaker for Nancy. "I've been on my feet so much today, I'm sure they're a little smelly. I don't want to subject you to that, haha" Merely mentioning this made Keya feel flush with embarrassment.

"Keya, I owe you for today," Nancy, ever stubborn, countered. "I insist. I know you take good care of yourself. You'll be fine. It's the least I could do for your performance today. You stepped up, and I want to reward people who get the job done," she said, patting her knees once more.

Nancy had finally won the arm wrestling match, and Keya felt mentally tired and outmaneuvered. She somewhat mindlessly started to relent, just to be done with the confrontational conversation. She bent down, and as soon as she unzipped her right boot and started to pull her foot out of its encasing, Keya could smell a mix of leather and sweat, confirming her fears. Feeling suddenly exposed, but not knowing what else to do, Keya unzipped her left boot, and hesitantly raised her feet toward Nancy.

Keya’s black-socked feet landed on Nancy’s lap, and Keya immediately blurted out, “Nancy, seriously, my feet kind of stink! I’ve been wearing these boots all day. You don’t have to do…”

Keya trailed off as Nancy started rubbing her socked left foot. Nancy was right about something – Keya needed this after such a long day, and she immediately forgot her concerns about her vulnerable situation.

“Just relax, Key,” Nancy said soothingly. “You’re fine. Just a quick little massage to help you unwind before tomorrow.”

As Keya slipped into a sense of ease and relaxation, Nancy’s heart was racing underneath her cool demeanor. She had long admired Keya’s grace and beauty, and took particular notice when Keya would slip her feet out of her high heels while they were under her desk. Nancy had taken a liking to Keya’s nylon or bare feet from a distance, but had never gotten close to them. Now, they were in her hands. And Keya was right – her feet did stink. A mix of salt, sweat, and leather hung in the air, with Nancy loving every minute of it.

Keya’s head was back, and her eyes were closed, at Nancy’s behest. After rubbing each of Keya’s feet for a couple of minutes, Nancy grabbed the top of Keya right foot with her left hand, while her right hand slowly approached Keya’s sole.

Nancy started lightly scratching Keya’s socked arch, testing the waters with an exploratory tickle. She had always wondered if Keya’s teasing soft feet were ticklish. She couldn’t wait to see if she could expose a weakness in her straight-laced, serious disciple.

Keya’s foot instantly flinched once it felt Nancy’s nails, despite the thickness of her sock. Keya let out something between a gasp and a giggle, and Nancy knew she was about to push her professional limits to see how much she could toy with her vulnerable understudy.

The pace of Nancy’s light scratching quickened. Keya steadied herself, sensing the ticklish feelings on the bottom of her foot. She knew she was ticklish, and as soon as she felt those sensations, she immediately tried to hold in any sign of weakness in front of her superior.

“Key, tell me something,” Nancy said. “With this massaging I’m doing, I’m noticing your foot squirming a bit. Are you ticklish?”

Keya swallowed hard and steadied her voice to respond. “No… not ticklish. Just not used to that feeling I guess. It feels alright, but what you were doing earlier really hit the right spot.”

“Oh,” Nancy replied. “So you’re not ticklish? Yeah I was going to say, to feel that light scratching through a thick sock like this must mean you’re really ticklish. But if you say you’re not, you should be fine.”

Nancy only picked up the pace, and Keya knew she could only hold out for so long. Suddenly, needing a break from the maddening sensation of Nancy’s idle nail tracing around her sole, Keya jerked her foot away.

“Is everything OK?” Nancy asked.

Flustered, Keya responded, “Yeah, I guess, sorry… I guess it’s just been a while since anyone rubbed my feet.”

Nancy gave Keya an odd look, and now Keya feared that Nancy might try to make Keya squirm even worse.

“Nancy, this has felt great, but I’m OK now,” Keya said.

“Keya, how could you be, we’re just getting started,” Nancy responded, glaring at her subordinate. “Just put your head back and really relax. You need this! Just a little longer, and then you can go home and rest.”

Keya, feeling both fear and intimidation, knew that it was too soon to stop without risking blowing off a nice and surprising gesture from her hard-to-please boss. She returned her feet to Nancy’s lap, and tilted her head back, hoping for some relief from the tickling sensation.

Nancy, sensing that she needed to make a move, quickly pivoted. “You know, I read something interesting in a magazine the other day. It was about stress management, and things you could do to boost positive hormones in your body. You know, exercise and yoga, the normal things. But it also said laughing out loud can be one of the very best things to help boost your mood and help your body relax when confronted with stress. It even said some people will ask their significant others to tickle them to help them combat the feelings of stress. Sounds like something you could really use after the day you just had, except you said you’re not ticklish, so…”

“Right, yeah,” Keya stammered. “Just never have been.”

“Well, there’s a saying that there’s a first time for everything, Key. Who knows, maybe you just haven’t had someone skilled try it.”

And with that, Nancy went for broke, and opened up a tickling assault on Keya’s socked feet. Unable to mount a strong front in the face of unbridled tickling, Keya started laughing wildly.

Nancy, getting the reaction she’d hoped for, wrapped her arm around Keya’s ankles, and went to work on her employee’s soles. Keya threw her head back in laughter, immediately unable to process anything but the tickling she was feeling on her feet.

“Wow, looks like someone’s ticklish! Haha!” Nancy exclaimed.

“Stop, no!” Keya let out in between laughing fits.

“I don’t know, I don’t think you’d be laughing like this if you weren’t. I think someone lied about having ticklish feet!” Nancy said with joy, as she continued working on Keya’s sweaty socked soles.

“Nancy… I’m just embarrassed, please…” Keya said.

“I think you’re getting the benefits the article talked about,” Nancy said casually, in total juxtaposition to her frantic subject. “Let me see if I can really help you out. There’s something I can do to see a little better and help you really get the most of out this stress exercise.”

Keya, unable to process much of anything Nancy was saying, felt the tickling stop, but was scared by the next sensation she felt. Nancy had her hand on Keya’s right ankle, and was tugging at her right sock.

Keya tried pulling her foot away, but not with much force, as she feared becoming violent with someone whose opinion determined her entire career path. She couldn’t overcome Nancy’s grip, and feared that she might have to just subject herself to Nancy’s torture to avoid a worse consequence. She had never once thought about standing up to her boss, and now felt in less a position to do so than ever before.

Keya’s right sock was removed, and Nancy went to work on Keya’s soft, sweaty bare foot. Keya’s foot was everything Nancy had imagined. She had recently gotten a pedicure, so from her heel to her red-painted toenails, Keya’s smooth, silky, wrinkly, size 8 soles felt electrifying in Nancy’s hands.

Not only did she feel Keya’s feet, but she continued to bask in the intoxicating aroma of Keya’s sweetly sweaty socked and bare foot. Nancy was in heaven, while Keya could do nothing but throw her head back in laughter and ride out Nancy’s supposed stress therapy.

“Please, give me back my sock… I can’t take this!” Keya said. “It’s… so much worse now…”

“Worse how?” Nancy taunted.

“On… on my bare foot! Please, I can feel it enough with my socks on.”

“OK, so, let me get this straight. Sounds to me like you really like you foot being freed from its sock, so you can really sense everything that’s going on. Well, if you insist.”

“Oh my God!” Keya exclaimed in between laughter. “No! I said… not… without… my socks…”

Nancy went to remove Keya’s left sock, and Keya soon felt that both of her feet were completely exposed to Nancy’s tickling fingers. Keya could see through the tears streaming from her eyes that Nancy seemed to whisk Keya’s sweaty black sock past her nose as she discarded it to the ground.

“You know, Keya,” Nancy said, starting to really feel in the mood to taunt her subject. “You may have lied about having ticklish feet. But you were honest about one thing. These are some stinky little tootsies you’ve got here! It hit me in the face as soon as you took those boots off!”

Keya was mortified. Here she was, having her feet mercilessly tickled by her boss, of all people, carrying on and laughing like a little girl. And on top of it, now her boss was saying her feet smelled. If Keya could muster a defense, she’d have tried to say anything to defend this situation. She felt weak and exposed in front of the most powerful woman she knew. But all she could do was melt, with her bare feet in Nancy’s hands.

Keya’s senses kicked up even more as Nancy bent back her toes, and started to scratch at what immediately registered as her most vulnerable spot.

“Not… not my toes!” Keya said.

“Oh, I think, yes, your ticklish toes!” Nancy said, reveling in every minute. With Keya at her total mercy, she decided to go for the kill.

“Since your bare toes are proving to be the most effective spot for this technique, I have an idea that could really maximize what you’re feeling,” Nancy said.

Nancy, having felt aroused and excited from the minute she smelled and touched Keya’s socked feet, raised Keya’s right foot toward her face, and started flicking her tongue along Keya’s sole. Somehow, the ticklishness of Keya’s feet felt like it was on a constantly-upward trajectory, with this latest method proving to be ever more torturous.

Nancy seemed to stop, but then Keya could feel Nancy’s face against her foot.

“What sweaty, smelly feet you have, Keya,” Nancy said. “What can we do to fix this?”

Nancy, straight from inhaling with her nose pressed against Keya’s sole, put her mouth around Keya’s big toe and started sucking.

Keya blurted out laughter as she was completely taken aback by this new approach. Nancy’s tongue snaked around Keya’s toes, driving the younger woman insane. It wasn’t long before Nancy used her free hand to tickle Keya’s sole as the sucking of her toes continued.

It was at this point that Keya completely submitted to Nancy. With her head back, and tears streaming down her face, she slipped into near silent laughter. She had been completely broken. Any façade of toughness she tried to use to impress her boss had completely vanished.

Nancy alternated this approach between feet, and continued until she could sense that Keya might be ready to pass out.

Nancy pulled back. “You know, Keya,” Nancy said, as light tickling continued. “It’s always good to know an ally’s strengths. But you also have to know their weaknesses. You seemed like someone I could really rely on. Someone mature beyond her age, and ready for more responsibility. But after seeing you like this, first lying to me about your ticklish feet, and then laughing like a little girl, utterly dominated by having your toes tickled, I have to wonder. I have to wonder if you really have what it takes to become the next me someday.”

Normally, a statement like that would have sent shockwaves through Keya’s mind. But the tickling on her feet was the only thing doing that at the moment.

“I guess one thing is for sure,” Nancy said, completely in a taunting mood. “I sure am glad the suppliers didn’t have their hands anywhere near these pretty little feet of yours during today’s meeting. We can see now that Ms. Tough Negotiator goes away when she doesn’t have her boots to protect her ticklish toes.”

With that, Keya mercifully passed out. Nancy let Keya’s feet dangle back to the ground, and admired her beautiful toes one last time. She put Keya’s boots back on, but put her socks in her purse as she left the conference room.

One of the best new stories I've seen recently. Perfect. Hope we can see more of these characters, especially Keya.

Very erotically written, totally lit up the kinky part of my bi side.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back