• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TASP Returns! December 29th, Toronto

Ticklish9's

2nd Level Red Feather
Greetings, TASPers! I have been in America since January working on various political things, and as you can imagine, DEAR GOD PLEASE LET ME GO HOME, I CANNOT TAKE THIS COUNTRY ANYMORE PLEASE GET ME OUT OF HERE

Ahem.

Anyway, I'll be back in Canada by December and I can't imagine a better way to celebrate my homecoming (and my birthday!) than with a TASP reunion!

If you haven't been to TASP before, it is a fun, light-hearted gathering of friendly folks exploring the lighter side of kink with a particular emphasis on tickling, sensation play, and fun. TASP stands for "Tickling and Sensation Play", although the event is as much gathering as it is play party.

These events are "pay what you can" (PWYC). $20 is wonderful if you can swing it to help defray the costs of renting the venue and providing snacks and entertainment; $10 is also fine, or $5, or really whatever you can spare. No money at all? That's ok too! Just bring your smile. :) <3

You can expect our usual array of fun things, including:

- An awesome tickling demo (TBD but there will be one!)
- Snacks and fruit to help keep your energy up
- A fridge to store BYOBeverages
- An experienced DM for your comfort and safety
- Lots of tickling and play throughout the always-awesome Subspace dungeon!

This will be a pleasant and casual environment so come out, relax, and have some laughs with your kinky friends. :) We always have a very fun and engaging night and the community is full of awesome people, so expect to make friends too!

For newcomers, please note that we have a very friendly and accepting community. You should feel welcome to engage with folks. :) Please see the TASP rules for more information on our policies regarding the pursuit of play with relative strangers: https://fetlife.com/groups/7076/group_posts/6198120…

In honour of my birthday, this is a special late-night edition of TASP that will go til 2 AM, so bring your party faces!! <3

Am totally going to try making it to this event and am also going to try bringing a couple of friends with me! :D

Awesome! It's always a blast and we have a great group of folks who come. Looking forward to welcoming you to it! :)

So very interested! I've never been to an event like this so looking forward to it.

Damn, seems like I won't be able to make this one. I've got no way of getting back if it's that late :/. Hope you all have a good time though!

Okay....I've told 6 of my friends about this now. LOL ....now to get them all to show up. :D We really do need more of these in Ontario especially, and I'm surprised that there isn't!

Okay....I've told 6 of my friends about this now. LOL ....now to get them all to show up. :D We really do need more of these in Ontario especially, and I'm surprised that there isn't!

lol awesome, the more the merrier. There are about 25 folks registered on the Facebook event listing too so it's shaping up to be a pretty big one. I usually do one every couple of months but I've been working in the US since January so I haven't had a chance. I agree that there need to be more though! I'm excited to be coming home and getting back to it. :)

Damn, seems like I won't be able to make this one. I've got no way of getting back if it's that late :/. Hope you all have a good time though!

Are you in Toronto or one of the suburbs? The subway does run til about 1:45 so you could stay for most of it if you're in the city!

Are you in Toronto or one of the suburbs? The subway does run til about 1:45 so you could stay for most of it if you're in the city!

I'm in Niagara Falls haha, I'd be relying on the buses to get back and they stop coming my way around 7 pm.

I'm in Niagara Falls haha, I'd be relying on the buses to get back and they stop coming my way around 7 pm.

I wonder if anyone else from that area is coming...and if you felt comfortable car-pooling.......well.... ;)

I wonder if anyone else from that area is coming...and if you felt comfortable car-pooling.......well.... ;)

Hmm, now wouldn't that just be convenient :p . You wouldn't happen to have someone in mind, do you? Last I heard you were still up in Ottawa.

hey i don't know who he can car-pool with. haha i was just saying......i'm coming from ottawa by train...i won't be going near niagara falls. LOL if i was him, i'd just stay the night in a hotel room and then go home the next day. ;)

hey i don't know who he can car-pool with. haha i was just saying......i'm coming from ottawa by train...i won't be going near niagara falls. LOL if i was him, i'd just stay the night in a hotel room and then go home the next day. ;)

Haha well you worded your response in a way that would imply otherwise :p . I don't really have the money to spend on a hotel room in Toronto though, I'll probably just have to pass and show up to the next one if I'm able.

I hope this one is a great success then. ;) Turn it into a more regular thing!

I do them once every two or three months usually, this past year was just unusual because I've been gone. We have a solid community who attends, it's a delight. I intend to keep going for many years to come - you'll have your chance! :)

If anyone is planning to go there from the Mississauga area (Erin Mills, Meadowvale and surrounding) then I can provide transport to get to the event (no cost of course). Although you may have to organize transport back to your own place afterwards since I may have to leave early. Send me a PM if interested! I'd rather not go all alone haha. Much more fun if someone else is going with you.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back