• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NWOT Gathering

ticklebear2

TMF Expert
Hey Crydun and I have made the date and time for the gathering. If you are interested in coming please send an email to us at either
[email protected] or [email protected] and we will send you the needed registration materials.

Time: 11:00am till 5:00pm

Date: July 26, 2004

Town: TBA (In a confirmation letter after we receive your registration)

Location: TBA (In a confirmation letter after we receive your registration)

Thank you

Ticklebear2 and Crydun[email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]

Good Job bear!! I am proud of you. You are my right-hand man. Hopefully, all will go well with this. Make sure to send your info to me and bear so we can e-mail you your registration info. The Deadline to become a registered attendee. is July 21. Anyone who has not registered by that date will not be allowed to attend. Thank you for your consideration and prompt response.

crydun

Made a booboo

Hey everyone date is July 26, 2003 deadline is July 5, 2003 and you must be 21 years or older

Thank you
Ticklebear 2 and Crydun

Salutations,

We *all* experience lulls, especially when our events are right after or near to a similar event in the near locales. GLAT just happened, so that area has had recent saturation.

Sweat it if you hear nothing in a month. Re-post an "ad" for the event, here, near the month mark.

Asking Mimi, TickleChgo, and possibly Bella to give recommendations is a good idea. Folks that could attend theirs could attend yours, likely. I can, if you like, recommend you to my list as well. There's some of mine in your locale. You two are safe, after all, and I figure my crew would enjoy ya, and you ARE much closer to some of them than California.

Do also keep in mind the number of attendees may not be like NEST. Commonly, 6-20 is the scale expectable. Truthfully, a 'lee and two 'lers is enough to make it enjoyable. Double bonus for any 'lee that has the fortitude to play more than once. So far, I've seen events with a 'lee playing three times in group play, and I've seen some that can play all day, one on one. I've had great events with 5 and average ones with 22.

"If you build it, they will come..."

dvnc

dvnc,

Thank you for that great suggestion. I will keep that in mine. I hope it takes off. We are sticking to a one day event so that way we can get it under our belt for our next big event.

Ticklebear 2 :firedevil :cry1::whip:

bear,

DVNC is right. We must wait on them to see the post. I am trying to get it put in bold letters on the side so that they can see it in open sight and don't have to hunt for it. Just be patient. If I haven't heard anything by the end of June, then I will worry.

DVNC,

Yes, please give me both lists. Also, make me aware of anyone who should NOT be invited for misbehavior at other gatherings and other reasons. thanks so much for your help.

I live in Chattanooga,Tn. and travel to the Cleveland area quite often...any chances of hooking up in Dec.? My E-Mail is [email protected] Happy Tickling!Giddyup

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back